FFXIV ENDWALKER

Its time to uninstall all those add ons and stop cheating, user

Attached: D7680489-263C-421D-A688-3CE670ED5F20.jpg (1284x1128, 440.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_i4FbzaYww?t=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using addons at all

I didn't even know what parsing meant until like two weeks ago.

Attached: 1614956774476.png (866x1029, 1.48M)

nobody cares about this pedo game

What's going on? Who is this hiroro?

>arthars
>spergs out and loses his mind when ultimate got delayed in shadowbringers
>talks about WoW 9.0 like it's the second coming of videogame jesus
>joins WoW and tries to stream, his numbers drop
>tries to raid, does okay I guess but it never really catches on
>his WoW static abandon the game and actually go to FFXIV
>arthars crawls back to FF
He's a clown. He's also lying. JP players are the ones that reported him in the first place. He's just a sweaty parsefaggot trying to shift the narrative to support their cheating plugins. He and Xeno and their ilk always do this when Yoshida reminds people about the ToS.

why doesnt square just cnd fflogs or some shit

All raiders are cheaters.

Only approved mods are allowed.

Attached: 1597343199956.png (3120x1580, 3.08M)

on what grounds lol

>He said, talking about the bestselling MMO in existence

>monkaW
????????

Most people don’t play MMO’s user.

section D

I wouldn't use an addon if they would just fucking give me viera ears. That's all I want. Just clip the ears through. It doesn't need to be difficult. Fuck.

>the JPs were outraged
I thought it was 5ch who reported the guy in the first place

On the grounds of it being a domain service for a third party service that scrapes information from their game.

Go back to Valorant zoomzoom

>twitter screencap
>tranny MMOs
>some literal who eceleb

It was, he and Xenosys Vex and other raidtrannies are just trying to shift the narrative in support of the same addons they all use too.

>Discord should be banned too
the game's community would be 9000 times better if using groomercord was a bannable offense

>hoard everything I can so even if the mods get banned, I can still coom

Attached: FFUqFyUWYAE9j9A.jpg (1920x1080, 163.37K)

Discord should be banned anyway. Place is a hive of paedophilia and autism.

This, ban the balance faggots while they are at it too, they were known to harass people in game for not using their parsefaggot cheats.

needs peeking ginger pubes

im playing shadowbringers now

Everything Urianger, kino
Innocence, kino
Emet Selch, kino
Elidibus VA, kino
Ryne's stupid ugly face I hate her so fucking much fuck off, not kino

>all these people freaking out
This is like the fifth time they've come out saying they're gonna be coming down on third party tools and nothing has happened yet

uhhhh Ryne looks like this now?

Won't stop using them until they make minor arcana and it's play button one button instead of two.

gay hands typed this post

Attached: 1357034132600.jpg (400x400, 51.59K)

Yoshida sends these messages when people start getting too fast and loose with them such as openly streaming with all sorts of mods and addons, sharing pics on social media etc. He does it to remind everyone to settle down.

album please

Best selling MMO is still one of the wow expansions, don't blow your 15 minutes of fame out of proportion lol

There's been constant threads of FF. Fuck off to your general on /vg/.
Lost Ark shits all over this. Shits right on your face

ADD ON SISTERS, IT"S OVER

Attached: 1652143730035.png (657x473, 71.88K)

user, most people here are shadowbabbies

>15 minutes of fame
Kek, steady growth for years with no setbacks. Cope faggot.
>Lost Shart
You mean that game that's dying rapidly with more bots than players? That's not an exaggeration, it's true.

>wow
literallywho

The face of the man who is single handedly carrying Square Enix

Attached: mod_38095_aab74311-d54a-4931-bbfe-b53d935b43ad.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

youtu.be/M_i4FbzaYww?t=5

Can you link the mod please?

People wouldn't need XIVlauncher QoL tweaks if the game had implemented them in its almost ten years of service instead of a neverending cycle of dumbing the game down and releasing less content every patch.

>Kek, steady growth for years with no setbacks.
yeah single digit growth YOY is technically "steady growth" but nothing to brag about

WoW is indeed the best selling MMO of all time, no one can argue against that. Also no one can argue that it has fallen so far from grace that even this shitty weeb game has long since surpassed it.

user, Discord keeps them quarantined. Have you learned nothing from Tumblr? If it fails they'll just infest another site.

>monkaW

Attached: penn.jpg (194x259, 7.72K)

Well you don't need Good Memory now at least. It only took them eight years to add a fucking checkmark next to the orchestrion rolls or minions that you own.

Like imagine if they actually worked on the game to make sure this shit doesn't happen instead of making the game absolute trash for no reason at all

>bot ark shits on anything other than itself
good one user

The game is lacking basic UI features every single other MMO has. The netcode is still twenty years behind standard. But they get a free pass because it's a Square Enix game.

Keeps selling like crazy with each expansion selling more than the last. Shadowbringers and Endwalker put it firmly in the top spot. Sad that all WoW players have is their old "4 touchdowns in one game" stories to hold onto nowadays.

How the fuck do you not know how to find gear mods. It isn't 2016 where you had to crawl to some niche forum for an obscure install process. Just google fucking ffxiv mods, go to xivmodarchive, you clearly want some high heel stuff so type "heels" into the search bar, sort by top or whatever, and you're done. I sympathise with coomers but this shit isnt hard anymore, it's a top google search return

Maybe I'll make a mega someday, but it's almost 8 gb and I can't be bothered right now

Attached: FHw42gFXwAMyeFk.jpg (1920x1080, 239.78K)

It's funny because they promised API support years ago, since HW at least. We've heard nothing about it since SB, no kidding someone else made an API and plugins that show what the game should have shown/let people create plugins for (like buff/debuff timers on the party list) years ago. Shit, good memory was JUST implemented in 6.1, it's taking them too long when the community can do it much faster.

Hot. Damn. I want more of this.

Damn, positioning them so well must have been a nightmare.

>The game is lacking basic UI features every single other MMO has.
what

Like i said you had your 15 minutes of fame and can't shut the fuck up about it ever since

Qrd?

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR XENOS TO GET BANNED

GUY TRIED TO RIP OFF ASMONGOLD AND SHOULD GET THE SAME TREATMENT

anyone banned for xivalexander yet?

>scrapes information from their game.
confirmed for not understanding how data gets uploaded to fflogs

They get a free pass because they're japanese indie developers. God I hate Square Enix.

TBN is the WORST PvP defensive by far, dumb shit devs

1) Web scraping is legal in the US as LinkedIn discovered after they got their shit pushed in at court
2) It doesn't scrap information from the game itself. It takes information from the combat log which is dumped as plaintext to a file on your computer.

When all roles are played at a good level, which is the most important when doing raiding content? Be more specific if you want.

in fact, life would be better if all discordfaggots were put to death

reminded that male lalafell is the canonical warrior of light

Remember when we used to get 3 dungeons per patch?
Remember when that got cut down to 2 dungeons per patch with the promise of more alternate side content?
Remember how that didn't happen?
Remember how 2 dungeons got cut down to 1 per patch without any justification at all that time around?
Hope you're ready for that to get slashed again to no dungeon at all every other patch.

>He thinks moderators can detect mods
>He thinks they care
Lol, lmao even

I really want to play something else. I am completely burnt out but I feel like there are no alternatives. Blue Protocol is never coming out either

>Web scraping is legal in the US
It's a good thing the game isn't a US game though and isn't overseen by a US company either.

I'm not sure if I see that, but I could see it. I'm not sure if they should be an elezen but I think theres a strong case for female xaela.

>the franchise that spawned Discord now wants to ban it
like pottery lol

Attached: 1587466586498.jpg (2039x1495, 642.58K)

Probably dps, good dps make fights go faster so less room to mess up

What part of this do you not understand?

>don't ask, don't tell
>you won't be banned as long as you don't out yourself
>retards streaming with UI mods, ACT overlays, bot callouts on with their character's name on screen for thousands to see
>WTF why did they get banned

>franchise
He was never a part of SE

Raiders for the current hardest content in game, Dragon Song Reprisal, are all (depending on how you view add-ons/mod usage) cheating. Raids and high-end content have always had issues with add-ons making PC players have unfair advantages, and modders even more so. One specific raid team is directly responsible for the entire playerbase losing the ability to move waymarks mid-fight to account for different phase mechanics, because they automated the waymark placement to tell them where to stand to ignore mechanics.

Well, new Ultimate fight, DSR, has been cleared. Both the world's first and second are confirmed add-on users that never even tried to hide it, with one team also being secretive twats about it. 5ch wasn't happy, mass reported some of them, and GMs are forced to take action, since add-ons are in a "don't ask, don't tell" gray zone. Yoshi-P can't even acknowledge the teams that cleared DSR, because it would be acknowledging the add-on use as not being cheating.
Basically, we're hitting the breaking point where SE is going to HAVE to address people using add-ons and outside information in high-end fights, because the non-users are geting really fucking vocal. This will have ramifications to the other mods, like texture replacement, or QoL stuff, like condensing your abilities down to fewer buttons.

That's what I can understand of the situation.

Discord came out in 2015 you retard

Identifying mistakes and creating solutions in a professional manner.

And yet people cheer and applaud people getting banned for doing content. Strange times we live in.

If they're going to put in retarded mechanics like Nael RP in UCOB when faggot localizers decided to replace the straightforward japanese lines with poetry and uwu titan gaols which just don't work with this game's shitty netcode when you can't see where other people really are on your screen, then they should not be surprised when people resort to third party tools to make those mechanics easier. In any case, DSR is, by far, the most "plugin-proof" of all ultimates and there is no plugin besides that chink meteor hack that no one uses that trivializes DSR anywhere near as much as previous ultimates and especially Triggernometry+Paisley Park in 5.1 TEA. Having a robot voice call out if it's far or close tankbusters for hallowed wings or hot tail/wing is not even in the same ballpark as what players did to previous ultimates, and any faggot that complains about it this time clearly does not raid seriously and should not be listened to.

Somehow this simple fact flies right over the heads of streamerfags and their zoomer fanbases.

Yeah i joined the bandwagon around endwalkers launch and i had a blast with it but that’s also because i had like 10 years of content/good story to go through.
No way i will pay a monthly sub to wait for drip fed content and erp.
Cant wait to play it again in 10 years.