>2022
>Still the best action game ever made

Attached: Bayonetta.jpg (272x380, 39.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6nkc6GQ-B8?t=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low IQ cumskull take

In terms of action combat, this game is the genre perfected. I don't think there's a single flaw.

Fuck grace & glory on hard and No Climax. too fast for my reflexes.

I think Kilgore glitch is a flaw.

>lightning bounces, tracks you and deals a shit ton of damage
>fire parries your attack and does a delay attack that hits just after the dodge
I discovered that the shotgun is pretty good against them but I still suffer a lot.
Fuck fighting against 3 at the same time.

Attached: 1649130453709.gif (198x200, 1.07M)

It's Japanese flavored "push a button, something awesome happens" crap with shit tier writing.

inb4 some retards tells me I didn't really play it because I didn't play on the hardest difficult while suspended upside down with one hand tied to my ankle and a garden hose up my ass. Fuck off.

nobody will ever love you, discord trannoid

i think there was a trick with the whip you could do for ez damage
also if you get good you can parry them with the moon accessory to trigger witch time and rape one
I remember the boot stomp move was great to CC them and start a combo

but you have to push multiple buttons for anything to happen

No you don't.
youtu.be/_6nkc6GQ-B8?t=25

>posting the joke mode literally designed to be played with one hand so you can jerk your wiener in your other hand

bayo bros we'll never come back from this one

>literally designed to be played with one hand so you can jerk your wiener in your other hand
It was designed for handicapped people, you dumb fucking degenerate.

And I remember you. You were the same guy bitching and moaning about how an easy mode would ruin Souls. But now it's okay when Bayonetta does it?

I like metal gear rising more.

Itagaki and Itsuno are superior to hackamiya in every way

I hate glasses on women so bayonetta isn't appealing enough for me to enjoy playing as her. Also I hate the color scheme of the game

Is there any way too beat them consistently without cheese? I just turtle every time with the moon of mahaa-kalaa until i had enough energy to do 2 torture attacks and kill them.

what’s the best way to play it? I got it on psn sale a while ago and haven’t played it yet but heard some versions had issues

>Itagaki
LOL

Attached: Devil's Third.jpg (600x800, 428.99K)

fuck off Trannyeta was literally never good. It will always remain in the shadow of DMC. Also Bayo3 won't be able to compete with DMC5. DMC5 is cross platform, Bayo2 and 3 aren't and are regulated to shitch. That alone makes it inferior to DMC

Attached: bayoCOPE.jpg (1490x1022, 316.08K)

Bayo on harder difficulties really makes the combat shine even greater.

tranny game

Unequivocally true.

Lets be honest we only ever pretended to like platimeme games because DMC was in dormant state thanks to DmC but now that we have DMC back we have realized how irrelevant platimeme truly is

exactly this user gets it. thread should've ended here

No. It's the same combat. Just tighter timing, no slowmo and you take more damage.

>devil may cry if he good
devilmaycrying sisters should all kill themselves lol

>Is there any way too beat them consistently without cheese?

Like everything in Bayonetta, the key to victory is to become one with the dodge offset mechanic. And spam PKP.

Attached: 05725abb6ea7e0b84fce5351847355ed3e1e5de0047c14a0a52c8496205785a0.jpg (464x600, 112.35K)

>Is there any way too beat them consistently without cheese?
Yes, but don't ask me, because I haven't done No Climax. I know there's youtube videos on them though with strategies.

You just said it was the same then proceeded to explain how its different you unbelivable fucking faggot.

No, it's the same baseline combat but with additional accessories and enemies that change the way you approach encounters.

There's no substantial difference. You're still just mashing buttons and the game will invent combos on the fly for you.

E N T E R

Attached: RYU SAMA I FUCKING PROSTRATE.png (313x445, 305.6K)

DMC is so slow in comparison. I guess it's better for combos, but the enemies straight up stand there for the majority of the time, while in Bayonetta anything passed the basic angels will rend your asshole if you don't time your dodges.

I wonder what's with Yea Forums suddenly hating all platinums games including the goods ones?
Is it zoomers who don't know anything about platinum except for their shitty new games posting here or is there something else I'm missing?

Attached: 1547516809458.jpg (878x583, 35.78K)

>bayonetta
>mashing
?

How is removing a core gameplay feature and tightening parry windows not significant? Just get the fuck outta here.

I really want to have fun with this like I did with the older God of war games but my God, it's such a clusterfuck all the time and there's no reason to care

>the game is perfect
>except for that part where the game is aggravating
Please learn to write. Or rather think.

ENTER

A DOGSHIT CAMERA THAT RUINS THE GAME

>Still the best game ever made

FTFY

They're aggravating in that they're hard to perfect since I didn't bother learning them and adapting.

Learn to read you stupid cuck. I never said they were bad enemies or ruined the game.

I like the game but i still cant believe the hardest difficulty removes the main gimmick of the game. imagine if MGR removed blade mode in revengance difficulty.

being a confrontational retard is the best way to earn Yea Forums upvotes nowadays and the people who don't do it themselves are also too retarded to not take bait.

But enough about DMC 4

witch time was designed last as a crutch for new players. you can still enter witch time on the hardest difficulty by parrying instead of dodging.

Dude you don't even make it half way through the game on normal before it starts removing bayo's "main gimmick"

The genre was never supposed to revolve around this "dodge for time stop" garbage Bayo only used it as a crutch to get people used to the game.

That's the cool part, it makes you realize that Witch Time was never the main gimmick. Which is why Bayo 2 was kinda disappointing.

a lot of people suddenly hate kamiya for some reason
guess that's nu/v/ for you.

>for some reason
It's because now that most of the talent has left Platinum and there's basically just him left people have noticed the game are suddenly not very good.

what does that have to do with kamiya? he hasn't released a game since 2013
>most of the talent left platinum
what talent would that be? the platinum games that nu/v/ jacks off to (MGR and Nier) still have over 90% of their staff at platinum.

Attached: 1645106809292.png (1852x167, 24.08K)

>still have over 90% of their staff at platinum
The last of the co-founders left like a year ago. Kamiya is the only one now. Everyone else jumped ship over the years.

What the fuck are you talking about? Inaba is still at platinum. The only co-founder who left was Mikami and that was close to 15 years ago.

Wholesome. We'll never get this level of soul ever again.

Attached: heaven.jpg (427x300, 33.79K)

I was talking about the people that do the actual work, not the fucking producer. Almost none of the original staff who went with them when they left Capcom remains at the company.

>They're aggravating in that they're hard to perfect since I didn't bother learning them and adapting.
Or, maybe they're aggravating because the game isn't shy about shoving them on your face whenever, wherever. Which yes, a bad difficulty curve is a flaw.

>"the last of the co-founders left"
>n-no I wasn't talking about the co-founders
I just proved your retarded statement wrong
>implying inaba is just a "producer" and has no influence on the games
Lmao. The fact that you didn't even know who he was when talking about platinum already revealed you're a dumbass but that post is the cherry on top.

That's literally every DMC, even the newer ones with a controllable camera.

>>implying inaba is just a "producer"
I didn't "imply" it. I flat out said it. Because he is. Or was. Now he's not even that anymore.

Explain why all Platinum games have sucked for years now if they still have talented people working there.

the entire autistic fanbase is one the reasons why the action game genre is dying, the other reason is normies are being gatekept by the same autistic fanbase

The real reason is the death of consoles. You can't make action games on pennies and they're self contained experiences, so until there's no room for flashy single player games these days.

>now he's not even that anymore
This nigga can't even use Google well. Not only did you lie about inaba leaving because you misread the title of a news post you saw months ago, you're now making statements about his role without even bothering to check. He's their head producer now you utter mongoloid.

>why platinum games have sucked for years
This is simple - kamiya stopped directing them. The only post-kamiya titles that platinum made that got any attention got it in spite of platinum, not because of them.

MGR got attention for its characters and music, both of which platinum didn't touch - its simplistic and spammy combat did the game no favors. Thankfully someone implemented a good parry system that allowed for good boss fights, the games saving grace.

Nier Automata got attention for its characters design, story and music. Again, elements platinum wasn't involved with. The gameplay, which platinum was in charge of, was boring once again. Unlike mgr though, this time the spammy and simplistic combat was stretched to a 30 hour game which made all of its flaws a lot more noticeable.

That's not ninja gaiden.

I still think DMC1 and TW101 are better

Either way Kamiya's got the genre stitched up

Devil's Third is awesome which people who've played Devil's Third know

Attached: 2906783-4773885693-DThir.jpg (1592x774, 549.48K)

Dodge offset is such a nice mechanic I wish dmc 6 would steal it.