Why are there waifus in my Warhammer 40k game?

Why are there waifus in my Warhammer 40k game?

Attached: 20220509193112_1.jpg (1920x1080, 411.2K)

Two waifus actually

Attached: 20220509193554_1.jpg (1920x1080, 368.23K)

tranny employees needed their agp fix

Hasn't there always been female Inquisitors? Like even before the trooning of the Commisars and shit?

Yes but have they always been as cute as Vakir?

Attached: cute.jpg (2000x1000, 211.46K)

yea because
>tranny employees needed their agp fix

>AAAAAAAAA HELP ME EMPERORMAN

Attached: 7jbna3edwh021_png.jpg (640x926, 539.23K)

That's not cute. Get your eyes checked.

she's pretty fuckin moe for 40k

There's always been female commissars too

>will you let my brothers get ouchies?? :(((
nu-grey knights were a fucking mistake
I miss them being unfeeling weapons of the inquisition instead of "space marines but silver"

Attached: Siege_of_Vraks.jpg (1500x1000, 328.53K)

This user is a man of taste.

Inquisitors and Soritas have always been waifu

I'd let her commandeer MY vessel if you know what I mean.

You lost me

You mean your dinghy?

>grey knights
I sleep

theres tons of waifus in warhammer
u can even make a bigass dyke orgy army if you want to

My 40k waifus are closet lesbians.

Attached: file.png (500x457, 346.64K)

Is this game actually fun to play?

Its okay. Like a 6/10. Not really a very good xcom like game and barely okay Warhammer game. Play it if you like both but don't expect much.

Guess I'll wait a month for it to to 40% off then

>xcom like game
After hoards of retards applied that label to Mechanicus despite the games being nothing alike, the term has lost all meaning.

I'm well over 50 hours in and still having a blast.

are you though

Yeah, I just beat my 2nd Reaper boss after he kicked my ass the first time. Had to change my tactics a bit to beat him, and it was still very close.

>womb crest

You've got to label the God Emperor's property aproprietly, right?

maybe it's because im a lost cause virgin, but I really like stuff like womb tattoos/glowing marks

Post more 40k waifus

Attached: 87c8c28ab4376edf0c4b8d778360dd5a.jpg (532x800, 71.15K)

Attached: gork and mork or mork and gork.png (1172x686, 1.93M)

Imagine the smell

You can only have one

Mork

Gork>Mork

ZOG YOU
MORK > GORK
YOU
YOU DIGGANOB

Attached: DIGGANOBZ.jpg (438x599, 154.63K)

Attached: 1445397731628.png (830x900, 63.29K)

any woman in 40k is anti lore
everything is created to be the most efficient killing machine possible
women ain't

Does this game feature the eponymous Chaos Gate or is it just coattail-riding the original's name/genre?

Attached: MV5BYmFiZDE5ODQtNWY0Yy00M2ViLWJlMmQtZDM1OWUyODk5MzYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (800x998, 160.61K)

I'm enjoying it so far.
Worth the money I paid and building big chungus, armor build Justicars for tanking is great.

Yes. Inquisitors can cover a whole range of disciplines from loremasters to investigators to scientists, and yes, many are also skilled in combat but it's not a given. Plus many are also psykers, so physical gender differences can end up mattering little in their lines of work. Unlike dedicated combatants.

The SoB always got a pass because the Ecclesiarchy explicitly made up for only being allowed to recruit women-at-arms by throwing ungodly amounts of money to equip them.
NuGW have been forcing absurdly excessive gender representation into the Imperial Guard for the last few years though which is just fucking retarded.

>Priest
>Waifu

so does a female in a game automatically equal waifu material now? i can't tell if this is reddit or Yea Forums anymore, everybody is a bunch of horny zoomers everywhere now.

If anyone knows about Warhammer 40k lore, I have a question. So its canon that anything orks believe, it becomes true but they also believe humans are stupid, shouldn't that affect human intelligence?

>shouldn't that affect human intelligence
Well there isn't a single human as smart as an ork so I guess it worked

It doesn't work on that high scale.
Its basically a low level gestalt field that makes their guns work when they should be jamming to shit and maybe offers them a bit of protection.
They're not the reality warping memes that they get made out to be large scale but they can cause more subtle things, ironically, to work out how they want.

It's been toned down greatly over the years. They essentially have a subconscious psychic field that does as you say, enforces what Orks believe to be true on reality. So red ones actually do go faster, and the Ork's incredibly ramshackle technology blows up far less often than it should. But it depends on there being a lot of orks in the vicinity to fuel that psychic power.

coattail-riding.

John Blanche disagrees

women are the most efficient way to kill fun though

According to war of the beast once they reach a high enough population with gigantic bosses they can run tech off the waaagh field IIRC. And supposedly that wasn't even the height of what they could do, since they hadn't reached the level of the Krorks.

Where the fuck is my Rogue Trader game you assholes?
God I miss the FFG games. The Calix Sector/ Koronus Expanse was a sick setting

I thought the Beast was a Krork

>another shill tranny thread

Attached: 1640540763020.jpg (824x1280, 164.12K)

>agp
What the fuck is agp

I'd be careful with War of the Beast but I can certainly buy that happening when you get enough orks around OR you get enough orks AND big enough orks around.
And at that point its more that they're starting to unlock the old genememory/instincts to do that tech rather than just "Clap ones hands and believing".

I don't believe so, there were still a few big ass Orks around in the days of the Heresy and Scouring.

I don't have a quote but allegedly an harlequin said that even the beast's waagh wasn't close to the real deal.
This is all just empty hype though. And it should stay that way, outside of power levels faggotry.

>strong independent woman
Is Warhammer 40k pozzed bros?

He was fired for his posts, so I dont see the issue.

I think it's a relatively smart concept since they fought the Necrons at their absolute peak. And they are supposed to have crazy tech for the setting so keeping things in reserves makes sense for the lore. Still yeah, that's getting into wanking category.

Like, it makes sense.
Even in Current Lore, Ghaz is surviving long enough/fighting enough to start getting shit going and its one of those theoretical where if you keep an ork waaagh going long enough without collapsing you'll start seeing some real crazy tech and tactics start popping out.
And at that point, tech Running off of the 'Waaagh" isn't all that out there just like you get crazy warp tech.

She's neither strong nor independent. She begs you to help her with her research in exchange for having a big tidy woman on the ship.

Eeeeh it is, but not because of female Inquisitors. Inquisitors are incredibly diverse, they have been since the start. They study everything from demons to time travel and have dozens of political ideologies and motives. Them having chicks in their ranks isn't a big deal considering she probably can rip you to shreds with her mind. Nobody ever had a problem with women Inquisitors.
Its always been the space marines that people have fought tooth and nail to keep male only. I really don't get why they're so obsessed with fucking with the muhreens, there's a bunch of departments and organizations in the Imperium that accept women. The church, the assassins, the mechanicus, the Inquisitors, the Rogue Traders, the various psyker groups, the Navigators etc.
Fuck there are two woman only factions in the tabletop; sisters of battle and sisters of silence.

What is Trazyn looking for in the Great Rift?

Attached: file.png (1200x1842, 2.26M)

Simple Answer?
Marines are the poster boys and they want their women to be said poster boys.
Which is dumb but folks can't do anything original and, as people have pointed out, making Female Marines will actually reduce the uniqueness of the Sisters of Battle as instead of Zealous Space knights you just get Sisters of Battle with Geneseed.

Limited Edition dark age era body pillows. I fucking love Trazyn, best thing to come out of the newcrons

He even got himself a new body after decapitation. Anything goes for the prophet.
With that said, GW is trending dangerously close to end times scenarios. And while AoS isn't that bad, they didn't have a good start.
Toys?