Holy fuck this thing is so loud I can hear it across the room

Holy fuck this thing is so loud I can hear it across the room

Attached: 1646551054309.jpg (1600x1073, 158.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/1675200/discussions/1/3186864655209404156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read that up until recently fans were hardware controlled so it was either 0% or 100% but through a new firmware patch its a lot better. Is this true?

I have no idea, if this is patched it must have been a nightmare before.

It is louder than my old macbook and you know how those things were.

Turn the volume down.

take a picture of your deck with timestamp

Last time someone did that you psychos tried to dox him from the reflection in the glass

Hello Nintendo switch cope faggot

I have both and the switch is nowhere near this loud

Cool

Post pic with time stamp.

You don't own a deck

Attached: 1651020172043.png (668x862, 15.44K)

does it run Dolphin well?
Im on the fence and having a good emulator on the go (my phone is shit) could push me one way or the other.

Attached: Quest_rlt_rlt.png (1056x1056, 1.65M)

mine sounds fine, maybe you should RMA yours? i can't even hear the fans over the speakers

Some decks are manufactured with different shitty fans.

>sitting comfortably waiting for your flight to fully seat everyone
>hear the roar of the plane engines suddenly and surprised they are already going when people are still taking their seats
>turn around and realize it was just the jackass behind you trying to run a barely functioning AAA title on his cringe deck

Attached: 1634433148556.jpg (1080x1316, 276.76K)

Really is pathetic how sad Nintendo fanboys can be

Oh, the cultist(s) are here.

But yeah the thing's loud as fuck for most people, if you happened to be a first-minute person then there's a chance you got a good fan, though. So there's that I guess.

Also seems to have a high as fuck defect rate, everything from nonfunctioning face buttons/trackpads to faulty GPUs have been reported en masse, which is troubling considering how few of these things are actually out there. Mine was the latter, I had to RMA it due to freezing in every single game I tried. Pic related for the cultists.

Attached: rma.jpg (951x768, 115.81K)

turn down the volume

Post pic with timestamp faggot, pic related proves nothing

Attached: 1652133557371~2.jpg (951x750, 97.17K)

Here ya go bubba.

Attached: ppp.jpg (2000x1500, 739.39K)

This image has been shown countless times before.
You stole someone else's pic. Bravo.

Post your deck and switch together with timestamp. Dont be such a lying fag

>Post your deck and switch together with timestamp. Dont be such a lying fag
Lmao, now I have to prove I have a Switch, for some reason?? Deck cultists are getting desperate kek

>doesn't post full desktop
don't know if you're lying and don't care but you do realize that steam is just a browser right and it can open images?
Anybody can take a similar screencap using image

>Anybody can take a similar screencap
prove it

the fan was fine on mine but I still returned it because the ui sucked

I thought the UI was mostly fixed last patch

Imagine going on Yea Forums and posting lies for no reason at all.

It's more difficult to dox a black man's reflection so you'll be fine

Nintendo cultists are really pathetic.

Your really using the Artie image that every switch coper has been using?
Everyone knows about the thumbnail you used as it's been used countless times now in Nintendo switch cope threads. Its obvious now you dont have a deck because you resorted to stealing someone else's details and posting up a fake image

It's ok OP, we get it, your baiting.

>claiming cultists
>random literally who RMA
>have been reported en masse

Uh huh, you sure aren't a retard.

Hmm random thread with a bunch of buzzwords, while also claiming massive issues (with zero source of stats).

Interesting OP, you tried really hard.

No amount of programming will ever overcome the law of thermodynamics. If you're running any modern AAA title learn to deal with fans cranked at 100% RPM.

Attached: alyx whoops.jpg (1050x1731, 343.36K)

lmao at this cope tbqh pham

Attached: ooo.jpg (2000x1500, 373.85K)

Wow did you really put an embedded image in an email? How desperate.

Guess I'll wait for a revision then

steamcommunity.com/app/1675200/discussions/1/3186864655209404156/
And that's just MY issue, mind you. Bear in mind that the users in that thread account for like 25% of deck owners, kek

don't do it, kid. with every photo you post you give them higher chance to dox you. not worth it trying to convince some fat virgins.

I'm genuinely not sure if your actually this retarded or not or just pretending.

You do realise how what your doing and showing doesn't count and how its retarded?

>mass issue
>links a single anecdotal thread
WOW DUDE YOU SURE SHOWED ME, MASSIVE ISSUES MASS RETURNS RIP VALVE!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle, retard.

Kys

What's desperate is your attempt to do damage control, and for free, no less. Lmao

Attached: iii.jpg (2000x1500, 558.94K)

too bad valve shut down ALL steam reviews for the steam deck so we will never truly know how big the issue is, of course if they didnt have anything to hide they would allow reviews in the first place wouldnt they?

Yeah. Mine was always super loud before, but now I can play MHW without it even kicking in

I'm assuming OP doesn't have the update

I mean everyone here knows you are a liar and doing it for attention dude. No one cares.

why did you ask for a timestamp if the screenshot can be fabricated from scratch

OH NO NO NO NO NO DECKCHADS

with extra motion blur so you know its legit

Attached: btfo.jpg (1411x1058, 176.91K)

The fan curve is still weird as hell though, I can sometimes just be sitting at my steam library or web browsing and it'll WHIRRR up, but I can also sometimes play a game at 60 FPS and hear nothing. Also, emulating Switch can cause the fan to go fucking MENTAL as it's loading and then instantly silent once I get into the game

>Just gives up once I post irrefutable evidence that I have (well, had) a Deck

Ya love to see it. Here, hold this for me user.

Attached: 1617241031780.png (506x501, 364.93K)

lmao even if you weren't lying, the only L anyone would be taking is (You) for not eBaying it for 1k+

lmao you got fukken owned kiddo

>eBay
Enjoy trying to convince support that the buyer scammed you and not vice-versa lol

theres 2 versions of the deck, with different fans. whatever i got, it's quiet now as of the recent software update.

You sound like a retarded tendie, are you a shitskin?

Was it loud before?
Because mine was loud before and it was also loud after the update. Maybe a little less so, though.

It's a tranny user

what have you playtested on your decks so far, cultistbros? for me it's

Final Fantasy XIV
Fallout New Vegas
Metal Gear Rising
Cuphead
Teardown
20XX

everything is silky smooth and runs great, but FFXIV is a little janky and i can't get the overlays to work with it

>are you a shitskin?
Kek. It helps to follow along, user.

Not a cringey cultist, but
GTA IV/V
RE4/5
Smash Ultimate
Mario 3D World
Blur
Sanic Racing Transformed
SSX3
Flatout UC
L4D2
Dead Rising
Hard Reset
Muse Dash
Sonic Mania
Ori Definitive Edition

^All ran great

The Simpsons Hit & Run
Serious Sam TSE HD

^ran like shit on it

Copy Kitty

^didn't run at all

But like I said I had to RMA, couldn't test many things. Great device when it actually worked t b h.

Owned lol
>state of steam deck shills