You are gaming in OLED aren't you user?

You are gaming in OLED aren't you user?

Attached: 1648342719530.jpg (1280x720, 180.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/uUj76Dz8sd4?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I'm too poor

cheap TCL works just fine for me thank you

Attached: tcl_43s525_43_class_5_series_4k_1521809.jpg (2500x2500, 859.05K)

Right now I'm saving up for this bad boy

youtube.com/shorts/uUj76Dz8sd4?feature=share

>55 INCH
>can shrink or enlarge picture on demand
>Can do a multi monitor setup with a button
>Can switch to ultra widescreen
>Can have perfect 4:3 aspect ratio or whatever arbitrary ratio you need

Attached: 0f8c9273c16c3b66ae938d684d03e982.jpg (666x1000, 111.27K)

no
my TN monitor still going strong after about 10 years

>you're gaming in a yellowing butn it piece of shit right user?
no I'm not poor, I use microLED

Can do that on any display

Good for you

he said any display, not "my" display

>Unavoidavle uneven pixel wear
>Aggressive automatic brightness limiter to stop pixels from exploding
>Black crush
>Near black chrominance overshoot
>Chromatic abberation due to subpixel layout
>Dirty screen effect
>Flickering in VRR mode
>Artificially espensive
But hey at least you have those PERFECT BLACKS (America is obsessed with blacks)

Just get a decent LCD and wait for actual good tech to come out.

Why yes I do like the Vita 1k.

Post the first OLED you experienced
For me, it was the Zune HD. It blew my mind that if I turned off the lights, I couldn't tell where the screen started or ended if there was an image in the middle.

Attached: 1652132573671.jpg (640x480, 22.56K)

we also have negatives for lcds but you conviently left those out

post ur tv bros

Attached: tv.png (1913x1435, 2.34M)

I never said there weren't downsides to LCD, just showing that OLEDs aren't god gift to display technology that all the sheep claim they are.

The ABL is what kills them for me. That and the constant fear in the back of your mind that you must use them in such a manner as to minimize the burn in.
I thought the new QD-OLEDs might solve some issues, but no, go look at the peak brightness results.

C1 Oled and a 1440p strix monitor

The c1 is so much better in every regard, it's like comparing a black person to a white person.

>Zune
My mom kept saying that thing was ahead of its time. Thing was just a glorified MP3/4 player.

Obsessed with blacks

Literally the only thing OLEDs have going for them is the ability to display true black, but if you get a high quality FALD LCD and use proper bias lighting, it will also appear to display true blacks to your eyes in all but the most extreme cases.

OLEDs big advantage is on the mobile market where small size and low power is desired.

I meant a picture of your tv

Don't bother arguing with OLED shills because the "well other TVs have problems too!" is always their go-to response when criticizing the TV's faulty design decision as well as the owner's poor choice in spending. A fool and his money, and so-on.

Attached: 1542753538524.jpg (1334x2000, 318.07K)

I haven't played my PS4 or my Switch on my TV for over a year. It would be a waste of money to buy an OLED TV at this point.
As for monitors, most OLEDs are quite large and due to a lack of desk space, I would rather keep using my 27 in. monitor.

no one said they are gods gift to display technology, they are just objectively a step up from a standard lcd. in regards to the abl, itonly kicks in when the screen is mostly white so this is not noticable in game also the peak brightness is much better than wha a lcd can muster. You are also getting hdr, 1ms response time, true
blacks, close to no bezel and a bright display.

okay if oleds and lcds both have faults why would i get a lcd if i want better picture quality? good oleds nowadays have gsync and shit like gaming monitors.

On my Nintendo Switch and my smartphone, yes.

Wrong. It had something called the Zune pass which I personally used.
$10 a month and you could download and listen to any song you wanted to for free.

I've had this OLED since 2016. I hope it never dies, best TV I ever owned.

Attached: 1652135580870.jpg (1233x1016, 268.77K)

>OLED gets brighter than LCD
Retard alert

>$10 a month
>free

Suggest a good gaming tv then
All the ones I looked at either had ghosting because of VA panel or were too high input lag
LG C1 is just perfect

I don't feel like taking a pic of it but it's this beast. The 27" one. It looks so amazing, especially the refresh rate compared to my old one.

Attached: 2k.jpg (450x348, 18.46K)

>zune
lol you're the one person then that didn't get the ipod.

Obsolete nowadays unfortunately

Looks good to me. I don't see any reason to have 4k.

Shill me a good monitor. I need one.

I've only owned two apple products in my life. A 1st gen iPod shuffle and a 3rd gen iPod nano.
The ZuneHD was a far better experience.

lol no

>Buy your OLED display at Best Buy
>Get their extended warranty
>Run the thing into the ground over the course of a couple years
>As soon as any burn-in becomes noticeable go make your claim
>Old model will be out of stock so you'll be upgraded to a brand new one
>Ask if you can shell out for an extended warranty on the replacement
>Repeat until you get blacklisted

I've done this three times already to zero consequence. Your other complaints about OLED downsides are also dumb because the downsides of LCD panels are far worse when it comes to what you want out of a display for gaming.

I have this monitor and i feel like it always has a piss yellow filter over it

Did you buy it used? I bought the newest one on acer and the colors look far better than my asus one.

Yes

Attached: 1652139160203.jpg (488x629, 19.93K)

no thanks user, 144hz is the bare minimum for a while now. your tv is obsolete and you'll get a refurb when you do a warranty replacement on that burn out screen.

Attached: 1611510735411.jpg (720x835, 41.8K)

I bought it new on Amazon. It’s not that noticeable but the whites are never true and always look slightly yellow.

Sorry, I could afford the itouchmyself. I didn't have to settle for the generic version, "zune"

Attached: images.jpg (316x159, 12.54K)

Yep, C1 here.
It was a huge surprise coming from an budget LED from 2013.

Attached: IMG_20220415_023548888.jpg (3264x1836, 1.25M)

Yes
Feels incredible m8

All wrong

1ms is the bare minimum for white people…you do have a oled don’t you?

Don't buy from amazon, ding dong.

I bought both of these TVs. The TLC sucked so much, huge buyers remorse. The thing was hideous and the backlight was all fucked. Awful firmware.
Returned it and bought the LG C1. Best TV I've ever owned. I will never cheap out on a tv ever again. Poorfags merely cope

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK IM UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!?? IM GOING CRAZYYYYY ABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You do realize its 4k 120hz right

Like what game even supports that?

No game supports that. Checkmate and btfo.

Ori 2, I think.
But PCs exist, user.

You don't understand Yea Forums culture, I do because of my twisted mind from the dark corners of the internet.

Why so serious? As my favorite character, the JOKER would say. He's my favorite character because he resembles me psychologically.

Learn to laugh. Learn to troll. Learn to play with your posts. This is Yea Forums bitch, it's not ducking rebbit.

Welcome to the madhouse. Nothing is what it seems around here.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You would probably need like an rtx 3080 or even better the TI. A lot of games go about 100 fps on 4k if you notice the benchmarks.
latest consoles can probably do it too but its most likely upscaled not native

Any game that was decently made? How do you not support that?

If I am not mistaken Doom Eternal goes to 2160p in 120hz but hangs on the 1800p the majority of the time, on Series X.

Most PC games if your GPU is good enough, but the last few models have VRR so you don't even need to hold a steady 120 for a smooth experience

Hollow Knight.