Huh what, you didn't memorize the exact timing of my delayed strike #93 of my second combo in my second phase...

>huh what, you didn't memorize the exact timing of my delayed strike #93 of my second combo in my second phase? guess you die again, tough luck pal xD

Elden Ring bosses are cancer. Fighting regular mobs is more fun.

Attached: morgott fight.jpg (1400x1400, 267.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pgYG5kgp3Ys?t=101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some Good bosses but they needed more depth. Summons exist to distract them but if you don’t use summons the game becomes way more challenging than it needs to be

It sounds like you need to get better at reacting to the actual attack animation instead of memorizing attack timings
In other words, git gud

Attached: A CROWN IS WARRANTED THROUGH STRENGTH, TARNISHED.png (1401x923, 1.72M)

game's a parody-tier joke that doesn't deserve to be taken seriously like souls did, just use a shield

kino vigor

Morgott is the best fight in the game
Made a mod to give him 10x the health just so I could spend more time fighting him

do fromdrones not play fightan? fighting bosses in this game is like playing middle elo. Just super autistic timings hoping to bait out a whiff punsih.

>kick as weapon art
>not levelling vigor
>not upgrading flask
he did beat the game

He has like 13 moves
Stop being an adhd zoomer who need to mash buttons all the time, play slower and think about what you're doing

vigor doesn't really matter when 99 VIG can still be instakilled when the AI arbitrarily decides you don't get to win

You can't react to a delayed attack. That's the entire point, you just have to learn the timing.
The bosses in this game is just about trialing until you memorise all the moves.

>rot breath and SoF on spell bar
nope

blatantly false

>uh what's that? Did you just used a summon? Well let me just attack it while you hit me in the back. As you can see, the developers never bothered to code my AI to be able deal with more than one enemy at once so I guess I'll just die.

You can only react to a delayed attack you pseudnigger
You see the boss raise his arm, and you wait to react to his hand starting to move
If you're aware this even provides an opportunity to get some hits in

DSP beat him easily.
You are SO FUCKING BAD at video games.
Kill yourself

you don't bait anything out, the bosses have priority to spam their shit whenever they want.

Stop being such a whiny cunt you fucking loser ass crybaby bitch.

>go the whole game not knowing that jump can dodge some attacks that hit you if you try to roll
>you never need to jump in any bossfights in the whole game...
>up until right at the end when you have two bosses with stupidly strong attacks that can only be dodges by jumping.

This felt like a troll.

Just block them then. Every single one of his moves besides the grabs can be blocked.

>guess you die again, tough luck pal xD
You won't die though. Because it's an easy boss tuned for mid game gear in an area where you can easily overpower it with brute force. You'll get hit repeatedly, you'll attack when it isn't *really* safe and get away with it, and you'll beat him by healing and dealing more damage than he does. Not by mastering the fight and fighting cleanly. Because ER doesn't want you to play cleanly. Which is why it makes mastering the fights impractical and makes playing cleanly unenjoyable by giving bosses pseudo-openings which aren't real openings and will only allow a punish 80% of the time. Then when you've brute forced him to death with your 12 Estus flasks you'll come on Yea Forums and say anybody complaining the boss must be shit at the game because you are incapable of applying yourself to a conversation about good combat design.

Attached: instant slash to overhead2.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

For bosses that can wreck you in a single stroke or wacky combo, I feel that the die/reload/run back formula is bit obnoxious.

I want to see a game where instead of you dying, the boss gains a massive amount of health back if he tags you with hit. It still promotes mastering the boss's move set without wasting time reloading the game and strolling back.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

You can't react unless you've seen it, otherwise it's just random guess.
You literally have no idea when they'll actually swing until you see it.

If you react as soon as they move and you're going to get hit.
You have to dodge just before the attack even comes out.

Something, Something you didn't beat the game. Because of some arbitrary line that I drew in the sand to determine what real "completion" is.

Seriously, though. What is with the bad AI and doing this? Use the Mimic Tear and the game just breaks.

admittedly, morgott is one of the better fights

>You see the boss raise his arm, and you wait to react to his hand starting to move
Not him but that is not actually viable against a lot of attacks in ER. In older titles similar delayed attacks like Blue Smelter's swings could be handled this way, but only because the animator was sensible enough to animate a clear tell in the middle of the animation which gives you time to react to the final part of the attack. ER does not always do this, in fact a lot of the time it does the opposite and aims to deliberately mislead you. ER is full of animations which are absolutely intentionally unintuitive and can only be dodged via rote memorisation.

Elden Beast's attack does holy damage, plus if you stop to block you probably won't get out the radius

You can use jumps throughout the game and are intended to. Jumping attacks are the strongest posture damage attacks, and jumping gives you iframes below the waste. Many other bosses and enemies use attacks that can be jumped and therefore punished for free with a jumping attack

> caps lock
> that naming sense
I bet ur fat and ugly

Morgott isn't even bad, it's actually a very fair fight

you dont need to jump to beat radagon or godfrey. i think the main problem people have with godfrey is how the timing for dodging his stomps changes based on what mode he is in, if he is in rage shockwave mode you need to dodge right before it comes out but if hes doing the normal terrain break stomps you need to time your dodges to come out a little later or just roll out of the way of the stones lmao

Attached: walter-white-face-walter-white-glasses-accessories-accessory-person-transparent-png-2904186.png (670x961, 1.2M)

It's obvious when you know about it, it's just jumping to dodge has never been a required thing in Souls games (or even this game up until the end) so it's hard to know to do instead of rolling.

it kinda irks me how you shitter manage to die to easy bosses such as this and yet elden beast isn't the most hated boss

>If you react as soon as they move and you're going to get hit.
did you even fight erdtree avatars

did you not play sekiro?

Play. A. Different. Game.

Nope but that's game's a bit of a special case with its movement anyway.

We went into Elden knowing that we were getting aspects of sekiro combat. Two moments I remember very clearly from the release trailer were seeing a guard counter and dodging an attack with a jump so when the game released I experimented with both. I even tried to see if block parries from sekiro were a thing. Gotta experiment man

>>huh what, you didn't memorize the exact timing of my delayed strike #93
doesn't matter cuz I just block with my greatshield and counter whenever he finally decides to hit and stagger and crit. works against all the bosses that aren't giant beasts. also got my 40 vit, mimic tear and rot breath :^)

no

I was thinking of Godfrey actually. I sort of forgot about Radagon because he fell over and died on my playthrough.

>40
viglet

Attached: 70C40762-579D-42F7-87F1-A41D4CFE0FCF.png (718x409, 251.46K)

need a lot of stamina for my bigass armor and shield

no, but perhaps you are

Attached: You+dont+understand+i+am+superior+_ed218a2f68b382cb240967423eaecf29.png (326x184, 95.87K)

I mean unless you stop leveling to stay in busy pvp ranges there’s no reason to limit yourself

he's one of the easiest bosses in the game tho
all of his combos are just for show and can be rollspammed

>you never need to jump in any bossfights in the whole game...
The game teaches you to jump as an evasive/ distance closing move at least a early as Godrick.

Finished Elden ring wheere Malena burns the tree, is that the only ed? Or what should i do

Attached: 646309.jpg (480x800, 294.52K)

no game over you won

RL only matters for duels
t. ng++

there are like 6 endings, but im pretty sure all endings revolve around you burning the erdtree

Attached: Nothing.png (1202x676, 1.24M)

Sounds a little gay user

>memorize
huh? You're supposed to react.

One of the few examples where this actually applies because it’s just a reskinned asylum demon

Weakness digusts me.

Attached: 1646850985442.png (701x914, 377.24K)

ER doesnt have baiting. The bosses can cancel any of their 999 delayed attacks and instantly lunge at you from anywhere. It’s bullshit.

FUCK MARGIT/MARGOTT

Beat him on my second try but I admit he belongs in a DMC game

heres me beating him in 1 min no cheese no summons. git gud, trash.
youtu.be/pgYG5kgp3Ys?t=101

They should've went for a more polished version of DS2/DS1/DeS. Stamina matters and bosses are intuitive with no bullshit windups and endless combos. Characters/mobs can still be fast paced, just way less spammy

Morgott is fair though

lmao so easy
is THIS what you're having so much trouble with op?

To be fair op hasnt played the game.