Mario Strikers Copium Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=sek3SIZnv4E

Holy shit it looks so bad guys. How could this have fucking happened? Even the normies in the comment section for this video are underwhelmed AF. What the fuck happened behind the scenes? Was it Nintendo? NLG???

Attached: MSBL_key_artwork.jpg (2473x2477, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sek3SIZnv4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew it would be soulless when I saw Boomboom as the goalie instead of Kritter

Strikers was never really that good to begin with. Soccer is a third world monkey sport.

It's probably Nintendo's fault as usual when it comes to these things. Can't have their child friendly mascot be too edgy. NLG probably tried to put as much soul into it as they could. The artwork looks great at least.

please take your medication already

Why can't the japanese even make the effort to pronounce english? Just put it on google translate and listen how it's supposed to be pronounced ffs why then would you even give your game an english name in the first place?

I keep thinking the boxart style should have been the in game style instead of the sterile look we have now.

>Most of the comments are NintenS0Ys defending the lack of characters saying it doesn’t matter that characters like Daisy are gone, that she could be DLC

aren't you niggers tired of doing this for every single switch exclusive

must be exhausting

please dilate your axe wound already

We can only hope the movie ends up being so watching paint dry boring bad it shocks Nintendo enough to take risks for once.

He'll be in, right? He'll be a secret chracter again, right?

Attached: SuperteamMS.png (2838x2682, 1.69M)

>all the comments asking for Daisy
Do that many girls really play Mario Strikers?

>mandatefags still broken by strikers kino
Can't wait till it comes out and you all suicide.

>bowser's voice clip in the intro is reused from mario kart wii
>mario's voice clip is the same "its a me" from super mario 64, a game that released over 25 years ago
GRIM

>girls

lmao

am i wrong or is the OP trying to hard to fit in? "Copium", "Normies", "AF", is this a psy-op?

Kill yourself disgusting tranny

I hate that every stage is some mishmash of two characters' themes and is played on a plain grass pitch

The only thing that has me down on the game is the character count, I was hoping we'd get shit like Diddy Kong and Chargin' Chuck as day one, but everything else looks kino. I'm glad this series is back and taking advantage of better technology to convey the energy of the concept art and hopefully have way better online integration. Daisyfags can neck themselves, this is still day one for me.

Attached: EdnNopEXgAcsIgT.jpg (427x300, 33.79K)

>you're a tranny now if you don't suck Nintendo's cock all the time

>mario's voice clip is the same "its a me" from super mario 64
Its a different one, actually.

>you can tackle your allies
holy soul, buying it day one.

>woohoo... it's a me...
You can hear Mario lose enthusiasm with every passing game. RIP Charles Martinet

user...

Attached: Mario Strikers - Daisy.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

you are even more schizo than OP

name the last spin-off with newly recorded mario dialogue

Doomposters have been right for Origami King, Mario Golf Super Rush, and Super Mario Party while you bootlicking faggots have kept defending nonstop them pre-release and then disappearing once the game is out. When the fuck will you learn that skepticism is healthy?

Attached: 1579230910550.jpg (750x747, 94.21K)

Doomposters were wrong about Origami King, it was good.

It's a good game, but it ain't a good Paper Mario game.

I wish it was, but soccer is the most successful sport on this planet.

>actually wanting Daisy
Go to bed memoryman.

>Origami King, Mario Golf Super Rush, and Super Mario Party
Even these games all turned out to be better than Battle League is looking

Attached: 1559332554393.png (358x342, 139.29K)

you're not ready for xenoblade next month

>But we were right about a few games.
Meanwhile, you cynical twats were wrong throughout the majority of the Switch's library. SMT5's success might of caused you brain damage.

Peach is better. The gap of seeing a submissive pacifist Princess turn into a pitch dominating queen is the best. Daisy is just doing what's expected of her.

Attached: AlarmedCluelessIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif (380x214, 811.08K)

The gear looks fugly

Now I know you're just shitposting

Attached: 1556206014145.jpg (481x423, 37.37K)

Superstars is excellent. You either have no clue what you're talking about and or you just want to shitpost.

Woah whats this badass design doing being stuck in a mario football game?

Peteybros... I think it's over...

Attached: mario-strikers-charged-petey-piranha.jpg (728x610, 126.15K)

the gear that won the Great Ape War

Attached: 7916c92c31c08a5466e5dcd00121d1e8.png (515x356, 331.07K)

You've misread it Super MP as MP Superstars. I don't blame you though. It is quite confusing

This guy is the smoking gun for the Mario Mandate so no.

I'm pretty sure that was the entirety of Super Paper Mario.

Actually I misread Super MP as just MP. Missed Super entirely and just assumed it referred to the latest game.
Especially since never really saw people defend the first MP, even at the time.

The only """good""" thing that SMP done is returning the classic MP formula after over a decade of stupid gimmicks like the car.

When a family friendly brand becomes too big it leads to homogenization and sterilization to keep it as familiar as possible.

What part of Battle League is sterilized compared to everything else? It's not at Charged's levels but it's still way beyond the original Strikers and beyond the Mario series itself

Nah. While SMP is indeed very lacking. Complete with messed up rules and balance and such.
Those alternative game modes like when you all rush down the rivers with the branching paths and such. Are actually quite fun. I mean, it's dragged down heavily by the surrounding game kind of sucking, but if an actually good Mario Party game had those game modes then that'd be pretty cool.
I don't like the game at large but I'll admit that I liked those game modes.

Here's the thing though, by comparing with other Striker games, sure they've tone down the extreme attitude from the previous games. But at least we should be grateful it hasn't gone full "New Super Mario-ized", just like what happened to Paper Mario.

just fyi, this one guy has been doomposting about strikers since the very day it was announced.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sek3SIZnv4E
What's supposed to be so bad? I'll admit that I was underwhelmed by the first trailer, but watching this I feel pretty reassured. Not quite the same gameplay but it looks good to me. It doesn't look like it's overall worse or redundant.

bump

why are people bitching? it looks better than CHARGED

> Origami King, Mario Golf Super Rush, and Super Mario Party
and yet all those games were fun
I'm sorry you don't enjoy games anymore, maybe you should take a break
I doubt crying about it like a massive faggot is going to cure it for you

Attached: 1605409732680.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

>muh KREMLINGS
Kill yourself.

How could you not see this coming after how badly botched the last Mario sports title was?

Attached: MGSR_Group_Artwork_2.jpg (2560x1717, 1.14M)

this looks great, what is OP bitching for?

Because it's not as "hardcore" as the previous two cinematic intros. It's your typical "New Bad, Old Good" shitpost

I liked Super Mario Party and skipped Golf but he's right about Origami King