DRM IS BACK BABY!

Why is nobody talking about how Xbox Live keeps cutting out for most people and they can't even play their physical games?

Attached: 1642551109864.jpg (836x840, 233.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4K84Oq4Hz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go outside

Because nobody bought an Xbox.

works on my machine

>they can't even play their physical games?
No way that's real?

I pirate games

>only buy consoles that work 100% offline
>pirate everything
>never play multiplayer
Not my problem

Attached: tog.png (254x301, 77.09K)

I honestly doubt I will be happy once I lose what little property I own.

Attached: 1650285601850.jpg (1199x800, 202.28K)

Because nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of paypigs squealing.

Attached: ACK.jpg (690x1139, 89.78K)

You're kind of right, it's not like the shills play anything.

I have a jailbroken Vita if that counts.

Attached: 1623810573718.png (1000x900, 101.46K)

It does, you're on the righteous patg

Because this shit hole is Microcock's shill haven, and anyone with half the brains already told you that a PAID ONLINE RENTAL SYSTEM is automatically a bad thing.

Attached: Microsoft Shilling - Totally not on 4chan.jpg (1872x2648, 1.11M)

I agree that it's unacceptable, but like most of Yea Forums it doesn't affect me because I didn't buy an Xbox.

Who actually bought this fucking system lmao, you would have to have a literal >95 IQ to even consider a modern Xbox as a viable console.

Attached: 1641170709928.jpg (2800x3200, 1.02M)

I'm in the middle of getting back all my ROMs and ISOs now my xboxHUEG HDD is working. Sucks Nintendo went on a massive purge recently.

"Backing up" your games is not even contestable anymore.

Attached: free ass whoopins.png (400x400, 224.39K)

Imagine using a Microshaft """service"""

It's been happening for like 4 days now.

Lol, faggots was telling me Xbox had no DRM just a week ago. "Just set it to your home console bro" that doesn't do anything, your whole shit system is wrapped in DRM. Remember how loud they were about the PS4 cmos bomb? Now they reaaal quiet.

Xbox more like SexBox because I tried to fuck an Xbox 360 back in 2009 and got my cock stuck in the disc tray. The motherfuckin' just about degloved me and I had to go to the hospital to get stitched up. I couldn't jack off for weeks. I tried again but this time I just pounded my dick on the power button and lathered it with my cum It was fine.

You never own them

>pirate everything
You're why gaming is dying.
You're why they're ripping honest people like me off for the rustiest cent they can get.
You're why we have an always online Xbox in the first place.
Fuck you bitch.

It's down again? I thought they fixed the issues.

>This is the kind of shit that physical only fags say can never happen to them

I hope one day every single physical NES copy you own suffers from Cartidge rot you Penta-niggers.

Attached: 1632689746895.gif (600x940, 351.63K)

No it hasn't

It's not for everyone at once, other MS services go down a lot too. It could just be that Azure is hot garbage.

>Why is nobody talking about how Xbox Live keeps cutting out for most people and they can't even play their physical games?
My friend just streamed today for 3? hours straight and everything worked fine for him whole this day, you niggers are just mad snoys

This is bait. Also, I pirated this post.

*this whole day

No gaming is dying because of mentally ill kike executives trying to get every last penny out of their customers while being incentivised by Larry Fink (also a jew what a surprise) to be as (((progressive))) and (((inclusive))) as possible by giving them fat stacks of cash for meeting his goals

>and youll be happy
promise? :3

Cope

Anyone remember when PSN was down for like a month during the great snoy hack of 2011?

based user

>a month
lmao, you mean like half a fucking year. and all we got was a choice of 3 fucking games to choose from as compensation, imagine having to pay for online service and have that kind of shit happen to you. Fuck consoles. Never again will I fall for those kikes.

Maybe the industry wouldn't have turned on you incels if you had actually bought the games you claim to love, and not just from Steam sales because devs make no money from those.

Got infamous 2, it was worth it for me cause I didn't play ps3 online

Why is something from a decade ago relevant, also it was 3 weeks and at least there was no DRM.

Attached: 1631287197113.png (1736x640, 850.45K)

I paid for none of these. How does this make you feel?

Attached: Screenshot_20220510_050810.png (1276x725, 92.98K)

I love a lot of games that aren't available without me having the original hardware so hands tied

If I was on the development team working hard to create any of those games I'd be furious. Alas, I can only be angry on their behalf. This is why you don't get good games anymore. Also lol you're stuck playing PS1 games.

idort here
I kept my PS5, Switch and Series X off during a weekend, and summer time ended that weekend so all clocks went back 1 hour. On monday, I turned them on:
-Series X: turned on fine, but couldn't open any game because of the gamepass check
-PS5: wouldn't even pass the login screen, was HORRIBLY UPSET about the "wrong time" on my internet
-Nintendo Switch: fully operational (prolly cheated by not being actually off but suspended during the weekend)
I had to RESET MY ROUTER so I could USE MY FUCKING CONSOLES again. This generation is a literal nightmare. I should've kept my previous gen consoles.

Attached: AAAexclusivesdevcycle.png (1631x1251, 1.23M)

Then either buy the original hardware or send a letter to Nintendo or Sony telling them to release the games you want on NSO or PSN. Stealing is wrong.

>You're why they're ripping honest people like me off for the rustiest cent they can get.
They are ripping you off because buyfags like you let themselves getting ripped off.
Buy some more DRM and cosmetics, whale.

>buy games you like
>if games start including DRM then just pirate them
>if games you bought start incorporating DRM then only play pirated versions of it
Simple, why are you guys so stupid?

>If I was on the development team working hard to create any of those games I'd be furious
With the exception of Thrill Kill because that game was canned and the developers voluntarily released the builds they had onto the internet for all of us to enjoy. Your argument is invalid.
>Alas
lol

Me buying shark cards is the reason you got Red Dead Redemption 2, one of the most kino games of the last 10 years. Cope.

that's the problem, if you don't care now when it comes to you it will probably be too late

Attached: 1557946089108.jpg (749x748, 70.43K)

The quality from Gen 7 to Gen 8 games dropped off a cliff.

>No DRM
All Consoles are DRM machines, and yes. The PS3 did have DRM on it's discs, because without the disc you cannot play the game despite having to install the games data to your console when you first put the discs in. the PS3/360 was the first console gen to do this

I hate these shill bots and their faggot copypastas like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1647052156913.jpg (435x627, 45.8K)

All you did was divert rockstar resources and divert take2 attention away from single player games.

You do know the game was in development when V released, right?

Good games ended with 90's.

PS3 didn't have installs for most games, PS3 games are read from disc

Based chadgashi

Attached: Chadgashi.jpg (381x624, 81.99K)

Everyone should have a portable time machine. To choose the right place where they want to live.

Because Microsoft is BASED AF.

Attached: 1650825450478.jpg (640x480, 58.61K)

I can play all the digital games i buy when xbox live is down. i just cant play game pass games

youtube.com/watch?v=J4K84Oq4Hz0
Or skip and prevent apocalyptic events.

Attached: RESIDENT-EVIL-Movie-1.jpg (1024x768, 85.01K)

Xbox Series consoles have been the only consoles that have that always online issue.
You can even keep a PS5 completely offline if you want and install updates via usb.

/pol/ is utterly terrified of this meme from some literal who group

>Realises he can't play his games without electricity (literally 1984)
You're just defecting, faggot. Even if I agreed with your retardation how does it justify Microsoft's DRM?

Attached: You.png (1376x1180, 600.77K)

Is this problem only in a specific region? My PC and Xbox games worked fine during the weekend

>Everyone should have a portable time machine. To choose the right place where they want to live.
I want to go back to a period when they still lynched faggots. I want to get caught having raunchy gay sex and taken off to a dungeon where I'm chained to a wall, beating off and spraying plague bearing rats with my thick wads of cum. When it comes time to lynch me, I'm going to have a vibrator shoved so far up my ass that it's directly stimulating my prostate. When hatch below me is let go, if my neck doesn't break immediately, I'm going to let the noose choke me out until the dildo jammed up my ass manages to make my cock explode torrents of hot thick cum. Right then, I would activate my time machine (while I'm still hanging and presumably with my hands tied behind my back) and skeet my way back to the present leaving fat wads of semen, petrified peasants and time paradoxes in my wake.

>some literal who
Literal world goverment reptiloids aliens.