Lobotomy Corporation

Bros I played for a few hours but I'm filtered by the gameplay. The setting seems really interesting but I don't think I could actually enjoy it if I'm not enjoying the management, it just doesn't click. Should I watch a silent walkthrough on youtube? Is library of ruina more accessible?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 40.82K)

it's a typical gook mmo grindfest where you're put against mathematically impossible to beat shit and expected to grind for 74698213 hours
a fucking sparrow that appears at the beginning was literally one shotting my dudes for fucks sake

Give it another shot, and see how far you get.
After that just watch the rest on YouTube ad move on to Library.
I beat it all including getting the true ending, and the process for that is pure tedium that wastes everyone’s time.

Did you at least get to the first core suppression? That's what really triggered my interest in the game, shit's really unique
If at trying that you're still not interested, just watch the rest on yt and move on to Ruina. The gameplay is completely different

100% complete at least one department before you write the game off, each of them dramatically improves the gameplay experience.
If you're still not convinced go right ahead to Ruina.

This game is unironically not for brainlets, but if you aren't feeling it now may as well become a secondary and watch it on youtube because it's management autism all the way to the end.
>Is library of ruina more accessible?
Yes but as a brainlet you will get filtered all the same.

*Peck*
*Peck*
*Peck*

Attached: 1651840338378.jpg (1080x1351, 68.67K)

I'll give it another go and see how it turns out. I probably havent hit anything interesting yet. Is there some general strategy to dealing with new anomalies? Since you have barely any intel on them I can only put an agent in and hope they don't get obliterated.

Sins by ignorance are still sins.
Get pecked retard.

Trial and error is part of the experience, you aren't supposed to get past a day without a few retries.
That said I think insight work is the one least likely to blow up in your face with a new abno? I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played it.

Thanks user. Lastly is there any way to see the HP/(FP?) of each agent without starting a new work order?

not that user, but you get an upgrade from a mission that lets you do that.

Ty

>got filtered by fucking Punishing Bird
Kek.

Attached: EYx70pkXQAE821q.jpg (4096x3449, 1.33M)

How do I build Chesed's floor?

Newfag here. How come some weapons have less attack than weapons from lower tiers? I would expect that purple weapons are stronger than the yellow ones, Is there something that I'm missing?

Attack speed, multi-hit

iirc the game has a mechanic where higher tier ego innately does more damage to lower tier abnos

Attached: 1651473227824.png (1392x908, 865.96K)

Sex with Red Mist

STOP DOING SINS

Honestly bro, I was in the same boat until about Day 16-20, which is apparently the part of the game where it all just clicks. Stick with it and finish at least ONE core suppression before writing it off.

As for dealing with new Abnos, honestly just crack the wikipedia open. I don't care what anyone says, poking everything with a stick until it spits out boxes is not fun. Dealing with the Abno even knowing exactly what you have to do to get a good work result is already a tall task in itself.

I have a yellow weapon that does like 30-50 dmg, would attack speed really make a difference?
>Multihit
That makes sense
Ah that makes more sense.
Another question, what's stopping me from going back in time and research more anomalies? Is there a limit? It seems like a good way to get more armor without passing days

It may look like a hard to use floor but it's actually pretty easy and braindead.
Get Gleaning, Warm Heart and Cardiae and you have already a decent unga setup.
That, Timber, A Road Together and Powder of Life are all unga bunga abno pages.
Avoid Courage if your dudes tend to die
Emerald is retarded and can cheese some absurd bullshit if you get lucky.
Magic Trick plus mass attacks like Distorted Blade plus Clone copies are THE cheese for the floor.

Pretty much this. I found myself slowly getting bored around this time, until I did my first suppression which piqued my interest. When I did Yesod's, I was fully hooked
And then Hokma Balls came along and it remains as my most hated/my favourite suppression. I fucking hate the train so much it's unreal, 10/10 experience

>what's stopping me from going back in time and research more anomalies?
yourself, doing memrepo takes you back to imprint day and with that all your new employees and abnos you took during those days are gone, you keep armor, weapons and abno information

Pick whether you want to focus on the floor rewarding your good team cohesion and sustain, or the floor supplementing your team cohesion and sustain.
If the former, get pages with good sustain (lots of light and page draw) and maybe some healing utility, and pick abno pages like Torn Off Wisdom, A Warm Heart, Courage, A Road Walked Together, Power of the Past (this pretty much forces you to take Magic Trick), and False Present.
If the latter, get pages that are decent on their own but struggle at sustain (i.e. Xiao) and pick abno pages like Gleaning, Rake, Cardiae, Powder of Life, Emerald, and Magic Trick.

Attached: 1556679565143.png (1080x1047, 60.65K)

Where is Latetitia poster when you need him the most?

Hopefully he's dead.

He's just taking a smol break. He deserves it, too.

Hopefully he's alive.

Wasn't Laetitia the name of a goddess or something?

Why commit sin, knowing you'll be punished?

Attached: 1645322559660.jpg (648x960, 149.37K)

Yes a roman goddess or something, she's about happiness just like our Laetitia

Attached: 1651841458367.gif (128x128, 7.95K)

have this

Attached: 1632831138146.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

BAVI

Attached: 1648837580154.png (410x310, 261.45K)

Attached: 1646458062021.jpg (1075x806, 69.02K)

Punishing bird can appear at the start? Isn't he a middle layer abno at the earliest?.

It's TETH so yeah, it can

Attached: 1568738997932.png (614x473, 9.78K)

>getting filtered by the
>"sparrow"

ive seen it all now, this is the lowest point.

>Be me 2 years ago
>Friend tells me about this game called Lobotomy Corporation, decide to try it out
>Everything is going just fine, the skeleton is not doing anything at all and the fire girl is really easy to deal with
>Fast forward to Hod's section
>Mmh a plague doctor that it's only here to heal my employees? that's great!
I think you can figure out what happened, why would the game give you the hardest abno that early?

It's modern Yea Forums, a place filled with western normalfag "gamers", you just know someone out there has managed to fail the tutorial and get filtered by the dummy.

Attached: 1632728451779.png (1000x990, 349.13K)

It's not the worst one I've seen, someone was filtered even though he was cheating to give all his agents infinite HP/SP because his agents kept getting got by Laetitias instant death mechanic with gifts.

I am stuck at Tomerry. Are LOR people welcomed in this thread? I got him to 96 health before getting munched. I get it that i need to hit back with my own people for them not to get buffed. Is it time to get specialized decks?

low prudence post

You saw it's cards and passives, rights?
What pages do you have?

getting plague that early is great, it's what actually really hooked me on the game
it's a one of a kind moment once everything hits off, especially the realization that you can't even go back

Attached: 1642541339819.png (672x705, 142.14K)

it wouldn't be so bad if you could rewind to any memory repository.
there's absolutely no fun in getting to day 40+ only to have to restart from the beginning because you fucked and missed one supression or whatever. those days are so mind numbing, and there's nothing new to experience either, so it's just picking the abnos that cause the least amount bullshit.

Any Lobotomy/LoR/Ligma thread is really a PM thread
I recommend leaving Tomerry for later, focus on the other receptions first

I don't think those people can read yet user don't be to harsh on them, I would be surprised if they knew how to breath

Embarrassing

Attached: FSMu995XIAAHteR.jpg (1464x1439, 141.55K)

>Is it time to get specialized decks?
Not really, just get all damage types and make sure you don't get one sided attacked.

I got almost every page from everything below him. I don't have 2 of the other invitations near him. I now started the bremen fight. I'll try to get the other 2 and see from there. I get that the old man was burn based so i made my nugget burn and the samurai girl and her friends were bleed based. I also have somebody use the paralyze cards. I read these threads and i know that sometimes soon i do have to start making more controlled decisions rather than hope for the best. I somehow get the flow of combat but there are still things that i lack. Something i thought i understood was how speed worked. I thought that if somebody with higher speed used a page on someone with lower speed they would intercept the attack and the person originally being attacked would get away from the attack. What happens for people with 2 dices?

Does pummeling on a single enemy when you get the chance work? Or should i avoid that in every fight so that somebody doesnt get attacked.

>try core suppression for the first time
>get to 6th meltdown
>screen starts shaking and suddenly zooms in on Malkuth
OH SHIT HERE IT COM-
>disappears
>mission complete
That's it? I thought there was going to be a boss fight that would decimate a shit ton of my nuggets or something.
The benefits for finishing these suppressions look pretty fucking good though. I feel dumb for waiting as long as I did to start them.

Attached: 1651234372771.png (380x296, 75.03K)

>I thought there was going to be a boss fight that would decimate a shit ton of my nuggets or something
Fear your wishes.
Malcute is a good girl

Attached: 1637201740289.png (258x521, 63.96K)

Don't worry, the ass-fucking comes later
Yesod's suppression is fucking great btw

I wish Ruina was as good a game as lobocorp

Attached: 1645476343490.jpg (90x91, 2.42K)

but it is?

Attached: 1626261016047.gif (640x570, 3.91M)

Bremen somehow beat me. That was bullshit..i had more speed on an attack on an enemy but another one still attacked me before even if the dice was lower...

no

Attached: CE36562F-5842-4A03-9BA1-4551E613328B.gif (576x319, 322.24K)

user, here's the protip: look at arrows.
Or press F1.

Attached: 1618204624570.jpg (850x1255, 103.69K)

Why would you wish for a worse Ruina

leave the thread now you're in for something great

Guileless and Passionate, it's Malcute!

Attached: FR1RLk9akAE_x-J.jpg (1987x2048, 339.66K)

All I know is I enjoyed lobocorp and Ruina feels like a chore, despite the story and setting being super interesting

I miss managing, deckbuilders just aren't fun

I only finished LC pretty much out of spite and a desire to see the story through. I hated the gameplay as soon as it felt like I wasn't constantly uncovering new abnos.

>Does pummeling on a single enemy when you get the chance work? Or should i avoid that in every fight so that somebody doesnt get attacked.
Love town in particular destroys anyone not clashing with them because of the passives on their attacks, but from that point on you should try avoid receiving one sided attacks in general, sometimes it's just unavoidable however.

Guys
Isn't Hod like
Kinda dumb?

Agree
My only problem is invitations get exhausting to at about Star of the City. LobCo's exhausting parts are pretty much Tiph's supression and the missions that ask you to get to like 10 meltdowns or face a midnight ordeal, mainly because getting to midnight ordeals suck.

Attached: 1623246329761.gif (232x132, 388.04K)