>all the soul the original games had is gone
>game became trophy hunting
>annoying Diana, can't turn her off
>every mission is a gigantic level
>x-ray vision
>objective markers
>online only
>each game has 6-8 missions whereas originals had 12

Why do you prefer nu-hitman? being just mechanically better doesn't cut it.
>inb4 you can turn off x-ray/objective markers
the game was build around using x-ray, as for objective markers it's there to remind you have more ways to kill a target to fill the void of having 6 missions per game.

Attached: EGS_HITMANTrilogy_IOInteractiveAS_Bundles_S2_1200x1600-09148352796a47ece5092b232913b19b.jpg (1200x1600, 497.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLr664KMuAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being just mechanically better doesn't cut it.
See, it does which is why I prefer it. I do admit I don't like some things about the trilogy like making 47 a vigilante/bond clone but overall they are great games and better than most AAA games.

nu-hitman is fun
you can turn off instinct mods and mini-map since the game doesn't revolve around it
but yeah online only really fucking sucks

The only bad thing about nu hitman is the online only

Why are bald men so insecure about their baldman-games anyway?

This

Yeah its just weird. I could see that being a requirement for illusive targets and contracts, but its so pointless in the single player.
I've never had any problems with the online from a functional perspective, but its fucking weird.

47 is bald because he had his hair lasered off as a child because he was bred to be the perfect assassin who leaves no physical evidence.

I played every map the first time on master with instinct turned off.
But the most fun is in user made contracts and roulette, at that point you know the maps anyway and the challenges do not rely on not knowing everything, so instinct is turned on.

NuHitman are better games than the original. You don't have to be a contrarian faglord. Join the fun.

>caring about story in a Hitman game

i dont think the nu hitman is better than blood money but it's still super fun and the 2nd best in the series. Could be #1 if it had the jesper kyd and darker tone

The series peaked with this trilogy. You can personalize the game however you want, so complaining about x-ray, markers, etc is retarded, you can remove all that. The flaw is that it can get repetitive, if you want to play optimally, and a lot of tools are redundant or break the game balance.

>You can personalize the game however you want
shame I can't add Jesper Kyd and remove shitty retcons

if mods were easy to make for this game it'd probably be a 10/10 but it's full of stupid shit
diana was way better as a menu briefing/cutscene only thing

THAT. IS.

>trilogy
You mong. It's a single game. They just jewed you into buying it 3 times.

Attached: Laughing Krogan.gif (500x333, 502.39K)

>Gore is shit in a murder game
i don't know why no one ever mentions it

Attached: 1 (2).png (640x417, 472.99K)

so annoying, made me kind of dislike diana

but you can learn to cope, you whiny faggot

I only have nu-hitman 2, but it's not required for gameplay unless things changed

It's professional murder, there may not be gore but the bullet decals and blood splatters from gunshots and other wounds look pretty realistic if you take the time to look.

learn to dilate, you IOI shill

nu hitman is for the zoomer audience.

Its boring there is no difference between blowing someone up and throwing knife in their head

The lack of a notoriety system is what irks me far more than the lack of gore. That and the lack of proper ragdolls it just feels too robotic. The lack of titles at the end was also a big bummer. I miss the newspaper telling me what a lunatic I was for murdering only women in a level. There should've been a Mystique mode where you can silently kill a target and then have that target publicly kill the other target.

>Daughter murders father with a screwdriver in a fit of rage after receiving shot from bald doctor
They had fucking gold in their hands and they chose to ignore it.

You aren't supposed to murder everyone you see with a rock in a hitman game

I should add how the originals games had an interesting presentation
>Hitman SA 2
Agent 47 finds his peace and a friend in a church but his past hunts him and kills his friend displaying that you can't escape your true nature.
>Hitman Contracts
Agent 47 is reliving his past missions/memories when on the verge of dying
>Hitman Blood money
Detective/Journalist discuss his past jobs, how the investigation gone and how they "caught" him

and they could meme jew media with that
>obviously killed by jew media "thinks" its suicide

Also the vr completely forgot they added it to pc but its god awful

Attached: e9813g72rv380bin.png (2000x1079, 1.25M)

I also wish they got more than one voice actor for the generic NPCs, but yeah the new games are pretty good. One thing I would like to see is a more Codename 47 structure where you have to work over the course of a week or so before you even get the opportunity to assassinate your target.

Because it's not a fucking jank ass PS2 game

what?

act like irl media when people get epsteined and call everything "apparent suicide"

Attached: Media-Ownership-2.jpg (1528x796, 298.02K)

>get first game for free
>dick around a bit in tutorial level but barely touch it
>friend comes over and shows me all sorts of neat shit you can do in the game
>try to start a fresh save after he's gone so I can earn unlockables and figure things out on my own
>can't start a new game
>can't remove progress on the game
>try to delete game save manually
>can't delete save
>all saves stored online in a SINGLE PLAYER GAME and you don't have the option to clear progress
never touched the game again, never touching a nu-hitman game again, fuck every single person who worked on these games, fuck every single person who supports these games.

Jesper Kyd is overrated.

Having you pay 30 extra for Deadly sins it being just an escalation says a lot about IOI
no wonder how the company completely changed and only about 10 of the original devs still work there.

Compared to nu-hitman it's day and night

I agree with all your points and used to begrudge nu-Hitman for being a budget 007 game but it's still the best stealth game of the past decade. Sapienza is better than anything they ever did in the old games, and I love the old games.

Attached: hitmantierlist.png (1400x614, 571.05K)

>no atmosphere
Hey it's not the otherworldy atmosphere of traditions of the trade but it's not bad, especially in hitman 3. Can't blame the composer, he tried to do something different and it works pretty well (the new-york score is excellent)

based mumbai enjoyer

You put Carpathian mountains above ANYTHING?

it’s short and sweet, good for a finale, even if it’s not really replayable

certainly better than colorado, marrakesh would be a lot better without the horrid voice acting. The real crazy part is not putting whittleton creek in at least A

i've been playing hitman 2 recently. I love it, but i don't feel confident enough to not follow the premade solutions

My tier list is based on my initial experience, and how enjoyable the level is to do SA/SO runs. Carpathian isn't really a Hitman level but its a competent stealth mission, I didn't mind it. Colorado, Marrakesh and Bangkok were not only initially disappointing they are also painful to do SA/SO on and detracted from my enjoyment of the game.

>no Jesper Kyd
Kyd is amazing, but the Jurassic Park soundtrack of Hitman is great too. Love the pause music.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLr664KMuAQ

when you start trying master SA/SO and most of the mission stories are either not feasible or not possible you’ll learn how to improvise and realize how easy and fun it is to kill most targets if you’re creative

Diana also got way too much presence, I miss the days of her being a faceless voice handing you contracts over old hag wanting to take down the Illuminati

there's a bunch about nu-hitman that I dislike
the tone
feeling more like a secret agent than a hitman
everything speaking english and there being a very limited amount of voice actors
the lame global conspiracy save the world vibe story

but even with all of that, it's a great trilogy

>feeling more like a secret agent than a hitman
This, it feels like a 3-game audition to MGM for the license to do Project 007

>The real crazy part is not putting whittleton creek in at least A
WC is vastly overrated, it simply isn't all that interesting

And the music
And the use of a handful of voice actors across several linguistic changes

jesus i've read the store/edition guide for hitman 3 three times and i still haven't a clue what edition to buy based on what i have
i'm the king of retarded brainlets

Alexa Carlisle knowing who 47 is if you confront her in the detective mission story felt weird. Kinda spoils the whole untraceable master assassin deal he’s supposed to have going on, even if she is the not-illuminati

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD THE POST
yawn
>the game was build around using x-ray
Profound mental retardation

Put someone in a winepress and get back to me.

2 and 3 had some decent tracks, but it's no Jesper Kyd.

If you have hitman 3 you can just buy the first two games as DLC in the shop.
Otherwise its finding the first two games as cheap as you can, linking them all to the same IOI account.

I rarely listen to the music in hitman, perfect game to have an audiobook on in the background. I assume 47 is probably doing the same thing in game to help expand his skill set.

she was aware an assassin was probably coming, I don't think she ever explicitly says she knows who he is

its scripted boring gore only sandbox gore with dismemberment and blood spilling stays fresh long

this, nuhitman is a 10/10 unplayable game because of the retarded online only stuff.

>x-ray vision
>Cringe nu-hitman sucks
>map with exact location of everything and everyone on the map
>BASED NU-HITMAN BTFO

47 is an emotionless professional assassin, not a psychopath who gets off on carving people up.
He also canonically SASO's every mission with accident only kills.

>>the game was build around using x-ray
>Profound mental retardation
you can't tell which objects/items are interactive without it

>no Jesper Kyd
I remember so vividly how much I was looking forward to new Hitman games since I would download the ost day one. But aside from being a bit bland, I like the ost in the nuHitman too, it's a lot more muted - even if it goes into James Bong mode every now and then - which is a recurring thing in the tribology
>no atmosphere
Mnneh, I guess
>uninspired story
It's background stuff, and Hitman never really had great overall story
>can no longer customize weapons
I'm fine with that, you'll get enough weapons
>all the soul the original games had is gone
Yeah, but you got to remember they have to sell the game to the IP holders of James Bond
>game became trophy hunting
Grinding out l20 mastery of each level got a bit tedious after a while, Isle which I orignally liked well enough, I ended up hating as it was such a hassle to grind the points in that level
>annoying Diana, can't turn her off
Yeah, you should be able to do so after finishing the mission once
>every mission is a gigantic level
>x-ray vision
A understandable feature since the maps are gigantic. I don't mind it for the new games
>objective markers
Turn them off
>online only
>each game has 6-8 missions whereas originals had 12
The originals had a lot of really shit missions too, a lot worse than the worst in the tribology

Attached: hitmen.jpg (760x492, 121.71K)

It's worth noting that the game itself isn't always online, but the progression is. If you were to pirate the game with a 100% save file, you'd still have access to all the offline content.