Who's the best Elden Ring NPC?

Who's the best Elden Ring NPC?

For me it has to be BROggart. Just a chill Australian guy who wants to grill prawns on the barby all day. How can it get any better?

Attached: blackguard[1].jpg (1552x873, 262.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6LUjUbikkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1650821421431.jpg (864x1080, 167.36K)

I "loved" her too ;)

First appears in Liurnia

>You aren't actually in love with Ranni, you love the doll that she uses as a body.

Attached: 1652057799908[1].png (1300x1300, 910.93K)

>first
only and last, because you kill him.

He is clearly just a pawn for dung eater's questline, he is right next to leyndell yet doesn't even comment on the erdtree burning, because From clearly assumes that he'd be dead by then, hell you can't even tell him the shit gobbler's dead.

I'm not american and don't understand.
What racial stereotype do Australians follow?
Are they black or white?
Like, americans are commonly referred to as being mostly white. What are Australians?

Do you own the website that this stock image comes from or something? Why are you shilling it so hard?

Mostly kangaroo

My favorite is Alexander but Broggart is also great. ER just has so many good NPCs.

>What are Australians?
Shitposters

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>americans are commonly referred to as being mostly white

Pope hat turtle

my rotwife Millicent

Attached: millicent_er.jpg (850x1175, 93.48K)

He’s trying to force a meme so he can brag to his tranny discord server when one other person eventually uses it

I agree. I also love black males

I'd really like to know more about Ensha (Edge Lord). His armor and weapon description is not connected to the ER universe at all. Is he supposed to represent us from a previous souls game. Also, Ensha = Ashen

Why are you such a nigger?

Attached: 1651462835988.png (1296x953, 2.61M)

stop being a faggot redditor
>lol, muh prawns, what a BROOO XD
literally no point in keeping him alive except being cucked for 1000 runes.
there are no rewards for following his "questline"

dude he sells good food

>dude he sells good food

Attached: soy(1743).png (201x250, 17.94K)

For me it has to be Dung BRO. Just a chill scatological guy who wants to eat shit in his sewergoal all day. How can it get any better?

Attached: dung_eater_npcs_elden_ring_wiki.jpg (522x294, 42.95K)

lol this alt-right incel

Attached: download (22).jpg (225x225, 13.67K)

Based. He seem to be a bro to me too. I also brought his lobsters if there was extra dialogue from him.

delete

Him and Gideon have similar faces and have that grey skin that Ds brother has
Which probably doesnt mean anything and the datamined faces probably arent canon

Attached: WRckiK5.png (1164x1196, 855.15K)

I don't care to argue. I'm just going to drop a redpill and move on.
youtu.be/p6LUjUbikkk

Heres Gideon ironically reminds me of Lautrec's datamined face

Attached: d5arSTy.png (1164x1196, 1.32M)

the ending to D's questline was kino, loved it

Attached: mirel_pastor_of_vow.jpg (2612x1944, 1.23M)

>that sfm video of him being gang raped by 5 yoshis

Attached: Are you squidding me you privileged white whale.png (612x496, 132.15K)

Attached: 0n2jccbge6t81.jpg (1080x1080, 82.17K)

Killed this dude for wanting me to buy something he stole

He didn't steal it, Rya is just a retard.

He's not australian but he is the best

I ask once again, why are you such a nigger?

she was already dead user. the ending is a schizo defiling a corpse.

Taking from retards is especially egregious

sound pretty based to me and fits in with the game's tone

why?

I thought the religious zealotry was comical and endearing

This crab is undercooked. I don't like him for it

that D wasn't a zealot though. just a broken schizo. and that doesn't explain the based or kino in it.

How come every key player's reinforcements are all zombies or mutants? are there any fully sapient enemies in the lands between? (maybe the wizards and shit, but they make pretty monstrous groans when dying)

Attached: elden_ring_godrick_guide_boss_scene_5.jpg (1920x1080, 313.3K)

His soldiers aren't zombies, they're just fucking drained since death is broken and their lord keeps getting dabbed on.

Why did she do it

Attached: 5266626.jpg (2560x1600, 483.68K)

is this the case for most enemies being feral and corpse-like?

Ye. Undead (Those Who Live In Death or otherwise) are different and noted.

Unironically Rogier.
Has an awesome voice and a cool manner of speach, always helpful, the dude worked in the common interest of the lands between, gives some interesting (but questionably translated) lore about the undead and the black knives, and acts as a wingman by pointing you to Ranni's questline
What a champ, really miss the little guy...

Attached: 93493102.jpg (1920x2716, 246.71K)

sorry for needing to be spoonfed like a pleb, but is the player controlled tarnished then undying under different rules? because other tarnished don't seem to come back when they die

Attached: nobles.jpg (600x338, 40.97K)

She fucked around and found out. I couldn't understand how the fuck would people side with Jerren in her quest until I understood what was her objective. Now I pull out Hammer of the Witches each time I re-play the game.

>because other tarnished don't seem to come back when they die
Most of other Tarnished don't see Grace anymore because they've been either around for a long time or didn't see it in the first place.

for me it's five pieces of broiled prawn

Grace is what brings us back. The Tarnished that die have lost grace. Rogier and Boggart specifically mention losing it whereas Godfreys points at us and Fia and Dung Eaters took them to the ends of the world to make their mending runes. (That part isn't explicitly stated but they make it to Deeproot and the Haligtree respectively and Fia's whole story is predicated on her not being able to die.) Tarnished have grace by default because they were the army of Godfrey and their descendants. It was rescinded and given back as part of Marika and Godfreys scheme but in the Lands Between its just a blessing.

>get to him
>tell him hi
>He tells me to fuck off
>reload the game
>he keeps telling me to fuck off
I just killed him

Millicent
Miriel and Sellen are cool too

Attached: FRqcmwHaMAA_76l.jpg (591x711, 205.77K)

alexander 100% his storyline is so goofy however the end made me extremely upset

he was based

Attached: 28520883-quote-generally-speaking-the-way-of-the-warrior-is-resolute-acceptance-of-death-miyamoto-musashi-133260.jpg (850x400, 66.55K)

What becomes of tarnished that die? do they go to some kind of purgatory?

nvm, i presume they're just dead on standby until grace decides they rise again

Reborn by the grace of gold. I don't know if they snatch your body and repair it or just materialize you a new one at sights of grace and slap your soul in, but we get fast tracked through resurrection in a sense.

>What becomes of tarnished that die? do they go to some kind of purgatory?
Under the current rule? Their souls go back to the Erdtree to get recycled.

oh fk, ignore my post, I forgot some of the Tarnished are literally dead and the Grace revives them. The other user is probably correct, we might be on "standby" until we get revived.

Oh you mean the ones that lost it. They just go back to the regular cycle which is currently broken in the Lands Between so it could be anything. Going back to Rogier and Boggart they both get caught in the death blight outcome and the defilement outcome but other tarnished could just return to the tree if it wasn't shut down.

yes he was, and you can have delusions based on it. it was based, cope bitchboy

don't think I'm the one coping but alright

Attached: u ok.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

You should be happy for him. He fulfilled his dream of meeting the strongest WARRIOR in combat.

You proceed the Dung Eater questline from him

what the fuck planet are you from
aboriginals are their own race, but almost all australians are white