Just gonna leave this here

Just gonna leave this here..

Attached: tumblr_mu649a0w781rwpu4do1_1280.jpg (762x375, 150.1K)

I'm glad dobson died

HEY OGG
PS3 GAME

did he?

he's been missing for over 2 years

OTHER GAME

why does that shitty dog like the wii so much

Inshallah

Attached: 1634850465584.jpg (1264x1580, 488K)

No he just finally grew common sense and stopped making art.

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

post more dobson kino

Attached: file.png (1016x2048, 2.1M)

he wa legally forced to stop because he cost his Brother a damn good job

Based flat earth counter point. Yes just because something caught on for a while doesn't mean it will last like round Earth. Round Earth will be like the wii one day.

Wait, really? Puahahahahahaha

Not wrong, awful artstyle aside.

Yeah, I love all the motion control games and consoles we have these days like

Elaborate; I hadn't heard about Dobby's bullshit actually affecting people IRL.

I wish his brother hadn't been such a whiny bitch, especially because Elon is going to unban all of the people who made milquetoast death threats like Dobson. Would be kino to have him back.

>What are VR games?

It's just a rumor but Dobson's brother allegedly took down professional accounts right around the time Dobson disappeared. People speculate that Dobson's brother was going to get a more public facing job in PR but was passed over it because they didn't want a guy who would be asked about Dobson all day. Allegedly Dobson's bro told their parents about it and they finally realized all he had done online and basically forced him to delete everything but the occasional private Instagram art post.

Well, yes and no.
EVERY tv show takes into account ratings and viewer reception. You being pissed off at something in Season 1 will never get fixed (unless its an anime, where some episodes are literally completed the day before air), but your criticism will definitely have an effect on what's being worked on for Season 2.

Attached: file.png (900x576, 726.96K)

Wouldn't we just prank Dobson by flooding him with death threats, too?

Dead?

how fucking embarrassing

Literal chris chan tier

user YOU CANT POST THAT!

Based Dob

why do these comic writers have the worst fucking opinions achievable by man?

When was this?

the first pic is decent

>desecrating azumanga daioh with terrible inflation drawings

Another reason to hate dobson

Attached: 1648768912186.jpg (302x225, 8.69K)

Attached: 38FE4008-D6BF-4CAC-8603-3581F2013ADF.jpg (667x593, 349.62K)

>hates anime
>drew poen with anime style

Attached: 1645264006339.png (886x1389, 2.55M)

Twitter even now doesn't respond that quickly to death threats, Dobson only got fucked because it was one directed at a politician. Also what stupid alogs want Dobson to die?

y'know, no one would care if he drew inflation art if he wasn't such a prick.

Chris Chan didn't have parents like Dobson. Dobson also kept up the facade of him being the victim online when his parents asked about it, it wasn't until his brother didn't get the job that they realized the enormity of his fuck ups.

funny if true

"now all we need is to the industry to use their creativity and ingenuity to make to work!"

There's a reason the switch gimmick is just being a portable playstation with better rumble.

Why didnt dobson draw the girl getting inflated instead of being a retard and make a m'lady post?

what did he fuck up other than being a cringelord?

Oh so its not because he got better and realized his art was shit its because he was grounded from the internet buy his parents.
Holy shit.

Attached: tumblr_pkkent1gkp1r7r8ub_1280.jpg (761x363, 131.36K)

Dobson could have honestly made a huge following if he stuck with inflation because even if his art was complete trash it was early enough before all the actual good artists with their awakened fetish could dominate the market

current Yea Forums would probably love it considering you faggots already fap to girls gaining fat

i miss the dob

Attached: CCPqn3xUIAETFD2.png (960x1200, 1.23M)

Inflation is like the one fetish that I can comfortably say people have not softened on since like 15 years ago, people pretty much universally think of it as degenerate crap on par with diapers

>because of time you can't criticize my work
leftists...

Actually, he still lives with his parents. His actually successful brother was passed up on a glowie promotion because when they googled his name, they got inflation bear. His parents finally gave him an ultimatum, scrub the internet of his profiles, or they kick him out.

Im ashamed of it but something like transforming a woman's breasts until she cant move like normal anymore it's pretty hot to me. Still dont get the deal with inflation though.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (296x400, 26.06K)

I wonder if he still draws for himself and there is all this hilarious art we are missing out on

Imagine being so retarded that you turn literally just listing games as a losing argument in response to "no games, lmao"

He still posts stuff on Instagram but it's just shitty boring fanart.

I think even that's gone too

It wouldn't be wrong if Steven Universe only lasted 2 seasons, they could've addressed criticism during production of the third season onward, Dobson is defending a woman who doesn't need to be defended yet again.

Every console since the wii has motion integrated into their controllers. So he was right.

There's a vore artist that I stumble into every now and again, and he's so good it makes me jealous. This made me think of it, because just like inflation art, he draws massive bellies. But he draws the impressions of bodies inside of the bellies. The skin looks so real, that it really makes you think people are trapped inside of a real belly.

I only wish I could be on his level, so I could shower my fellow futa fans with art of that quality.

I actually miss dobson's shit takes

Could you imagine if pro abortion comics right now.

Why these comics look like a 50 year old made them?

Attached: 2104810412.jpg (600x315, 17.6K)

this
he was a pinnacle of the loser white knight community.

If it involves sonic characters thats the artist that actually got me into vore recently and Im still not sure if it was a good idea.

>Confusing fatfags with inflation fags.
And this is why you have no bitches.

>comparing advancements in science and engineering to a fucking toy
i don't even

Attached: 1646765594708.gif (300x300, 33.74K)

Like what? I feel like 4 and 5 were pretty drastic steps up from 3

I haven't seen him draw any Sonic. I didn't go into a deep dive into his art or anything. Just a brief look on rule34, after I happen to stumble into him. But from what I remember, he does all humans. And realistic looking ones, with realistic looking backgrounds.