The best movement third person shooter is an MMO

>The best movement third person shooter is an MMO
What a sick joke

Attached: Warframe clip 3.webm (1000x562, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPTCq3LiZSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Warframe clip 2.webm (1200x676, 2.84M)

Too bad it's p2w garbage

>PVE
>P2W

Attached: Warframe clip 1.webm (1200x676, 2.92M)

Someone needs to save Warframe's movement and general gameplay and put it in a good game.

>MMO
>Massively multiplayer
>Max party size is 4 players
I've seen more people on Quake 1 servers online 25 years ago, and nobody called it an MMO

God I wanna fuck a tenno

my wife

Attached: 1649269551531.jpg (2400x2400, 323.6K)

too bad the rest of the game sucks dick and only gets worse with each update

People just think because something is F2P and has a global chat that it's an MMO. Labels are completely useless for games nowadays because retards have been misusing them for 20 years now.

Yea Forums is an MMO.

have they ever added new enemies to the game?

>smoothly glide your way to yet another gook grindset activity for the 1000th time to fight bulletsponge recolored enemies for the chance of getting that 0.05% drop you need to increase your gook grindset performance by 0.1%

i'm good don't worry

>bulletsponge
You didn't play the game

Yes

We would have likely have had more gameplay like this if the whole cuhrazy games focus wasn't copying the shitty old character action games

Never played this but sure masturbated a lot to these characters

youtu.be/mPTCq3LiZSE
Damn the hype for Warframe through the entire whole second half of the 2010s was insane.
Too bad they forgot what makes the game good

Somebody doing the grindan? How's the new update?

>Boot up Warframe to try Angels of Zariman
>Void dash is gone
>New missions keep bugging out and can't be completed
>It's another syndicate with a time-gated rep grind anyway

I just can't do it anymore

does good movement = more flips?

Oh, I forgot to mention that Eximus units have overshields and are immune to CC now so they're an absolute slog to deal with

>post coptering-removal warframe
>good movement
Lmao, maybe if you like going slow

>>Boot up Warframe to try Angels of Zariman
>>Void dash is gone
Explain

Attached: what_.gif (462x427, 1.89M)

>Labels are completely useless for games nowadays because retards have been misusing them for 20 years now.
More like more and more games have been getting homognized for the last twenty years. Remember San Andreas having "rpg elements" was a big deal now every fucking game has a leveling system and skill trees

Coptering removal made the game better

this looks cool. Is it fun?

>Is it fun?
Yes the game built around the gameplay isn't

>bullet sponge
warframe is like space dynasty warriors, it sort of just exists for you to genocide enemies while incredibly high

instead of you hitting space bar to smoothly dash you will stand still (or float) and some sling line will come out instead and pull you forward.
>so it's literally void dash
yes but it's slower and feels worse
operators also have abilities now

>fantastic song just for a shitty rep grind that everyone hates

meaning what exactly?

>bulletsponge
you've never played the game, fag

warframe has its issues, but that aint it

Warframe doesn't have good movement mechanics. I played this piece of shit before the animation overhaul and at first, yes it seemed fun. But the more you play the more you realize its an unfun janky piece of grindy shit. Just look at youtubers or high leve players, all they do is zip from the beginning of the level to the end while basically autokilling everything, its nauseatingly unfun. The only good thing they added recently was the flying mech wings in space, that's about the only thing I played and enjoyed. Haven't touched it since. The problem with the movement from what i recall is that you have to aim your traversal and with a counter intuitive camera. Play a movement FPS if that's what you want

the core gameplay is fun but it is bogged down by annoyances that detract from the fun like the fact that building weapons and frames require build times that can only be rushed with premium currence, the fact that there are 4 rep grinds and none of them are fun
the fact that the entire game is a grinding game

Your wife looks like an ass

Grind, events and unfun modes with rushed content DE puts out with little QA

So what's the verdict on the game now?

This game would be more fun if it wasn't just balanced like some fucking diablo number spam game.

the same as before, using your shota feels bad but they added some new op abilities to entice people and they added some new guns that are extremely broken called "incarnon" weapons
so overall nothing has changed

Stop making warframe threads
Im not playing again
Go back >>>/wfg/

Fun gameplay, nice atmosphere, top tier character editor and the online features work well. Everything else is trash

>Insanely grindy
>There are a million different rare resources needed for crafting that only drop at very specific places and mission types
>Crafting new weapons and characters takes several days of waiting to complete, and that's after you've collected all the resources you need
>Too many bad and abandoned game modes and features that are still required for tons of shit
>Wiki is needed, the game expects you to use it
>Story is retarded

It's fun with friends/10

Pointless moment used only to shill in your webm, warframe has a great movement system but no enemies that require you to use it, nor provide any benefit to doing so. The only real use case is for bombard homing rockets. The definition of a wide kiddie pool.

I know since I played banshee and used a sniper in the vast majority of my missions before I stopped playing. There is no real depth to the PvE at all and the real gameplay is just sliding around touch of deathing with melee or bullet jumping in air and raining down aoe nukes unless you intentionally nerf yourself like I did.

Attached: my warframe stats.png (1906x835, 2.43M)

The story and lore used to be fucking kino because it was butchered in the last year or so of updates

I played it in 2019 or something and the story was plenty retarded already back then, but I would not be surprised if it's gotten even worse

I had so much fun with Mesa Prime in this game
I don't think there's a single TPS I enjoyed more

Attached: MesaPrimeNewLook.png (742x1274, 1.04M)

>It's a make your own fun game
Great, we need more of this

The New War was such a letdown. I can't even describe how disappointed I was that we finally saw Hunhow again but he's just been sitting around underwater on Uranus doing nothing since we last saw him.

Based. Mesa prime is my second favorite after my boy Nidus

what frame? so if i ever play this i know who im picking

>Game allows multiple playstyles with top tier controls
>This is bad somehow
You are much less likely to be hit even by hitscans when you are moving by the way, and high level most missions force to master the movement because they require you to engage enemies in multiple areas, hunt for them or protect multiple targets, which synergize with the combat and controls

Attached: Enbaw0WWEAUHdkS.jpg (1200x675, 102.29K)

Except warframe isn't that, its not a sandbox like minecraft, garry's mod, etc. Its just mindless skinnerbox grind with some fun novelty aspects and poorly designed rpg builds.

>multiple playstyles
lol, you mean stack DR and aoe nukes. Moving gives you a % evade chance on hitscanners (99% of the game's enemies), but you don't play like in the webms unless you are shilling. Simply being in the air gives you the % evade chance, and actually wall latching is how to die 101. T. played banshee in void survivals.

This shit is worse than gacha games.

>but you don't play like in the webms
You absolutely do. If you don't move you can't navigate the area, which means you are locked in a room. This is only viable in limited game modes and if your team is coordinated to properly cover everything
>T. played banshee in void survivals.
So you actually played the mode where you have to actively hunt for enemies, as well as repositioning constantly for oxygen, and that was your argument about being able to sit and not use the movement system? You are trying too hard newfriend :)

How is that an MMO? Just looks like any other arena pvp game.

Because if you don't have stats you die in 1 shot and enemies take full clip?

>You absolutely do.
No... you don't. No one wall latches ever and you aren't doing random melee spin attacks. Most people are either gliding in the air nuking the entire map or just sliding around on the ground hitting scroll wheel 20x a second to melee attack spam touch of death everything.
>newfriend
Literally posted my account hours right here with Banshee and the Vectis as my most used in 35 days worth of gameplay.

>shit game design = MMO
funny that it got to this

>No one wall latches ever
Nice deflection, wall latch being situqtional doesn't change that most modes, especially the most relevant like Open world quests, Mobile defense and Survival, forces the player to move around maps
>Literally posted my account
>MR17
>35 hours
Like I said, newfriend

How is that shit game design?

not really an mmo most players ive been with was about 4 on a map, its just a co-op grindfest

I have 1600 hours, about double yours
You are full of shit
The only map where you can sit back is defense missions, and you are gonna be more efficient by actively hunting the enemies regardless

>speedrun: the game
woah

>Warframe
>MMO

kill yourself you lobotomised, zoomer subhuman.

The level design is never fitting for the movement, it's mostly just big empty rooms and hallways.
Half the guns feel like shit to use.

left 4 dead and cod zombies are mmos

>How is that shit game design?

Attached: hethinksitschocolate.jpg (198x140, 7.64K)

Who are you arguing against exactly? Read my posts instead of filling them in with your headcanon.

>Nice deflection
Literally talked about it in the post before, why is it now "deflection"? How is it "deflection" to bring up pointless things in the shill webms? Also wall latch is not situational becuase its shit and worthless in every situation unless you find a glitch spot where mobs wont shoot at you while you can shoot them.
>forces the player to move around maps
And? Who are you arguing against exactly?
>35 DAYS of gameplay
>newfriend
Lol what being a sad addicted skinnerbox loser does to a motherfucker.

What kind of MMO is not about doing the same thing over and over again and numbers going up?..

mmo stands for "massively multiplayer online," do you know what that means?

P2W is not a literal term you subhuman retard

where's my Inaros bros at

Attached: inaros.png (380x578, 472.16K)

wow he slid!

Attached: 1636767489410.webm (1044x720, 1.78M)

People think MMO = WoW skinnerbox clone

Yes go on and name me MMORPG without numbers being the main point of the game.

>Literally talked about it in the post before, why is it now "deflection"? How is it "deflection"
Because you are claiming that a player doesn't need or plays like in the webm because OP wall latched for a second, even though all webms are natural and common gameplay staples for warframe like slide into bullet jumping/rolling with hovering and shooting/melee follow up
>35 DAYS of gameplay
>newfriend
Yes, Void survival is barely midgame