Master Duel

How are you enjoying the update?
Any Cyberdark decklists?

Attached: CyberdarkEndDragon-SDCS-EN-UR-1E.png (416x612, 501.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

game8.co/games/Yu-Gi-Oh-Master-Duel/archives/356316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duel links won, it's over bros.

Anyone running Despia or Despia Darklord in the fusion event? What's the decklist you're running

so simorg is all the same birb?

>Abyss Actor Superstar got animation
Nice
>No D/D/D got animations
Boo.

Still waiting for Machina

Earth machine brothers im sorry but i wasn't strong enough
I rolled for swordsoul, and now i feel dirty.

konami just give me my king already so i can play more earth machine.

Are we in current TCG times now? Can we finally move pass them and become the OCG?

not even close

Besides most of the "invoked" package.
Do I have enough for Invoked shadollmatika despia

Attached: memes.png (1379x822, 1.37M)

lol
lmao

Any prank kids players? Can we slot DPE into the deck and how does the combo change in order to summon him?

>DPE
>DPE
>DPE
>DPE
>DPE
APOLOGIZE TO HIM, NOW

Attached: herald_of_ultimateness_by_freezadon_dbpfk3u-fullview.jpg (622x622, 108.33K)

I got DPE in the first 10 pull, will its engine make my D/D/D deck good? At least until we get the new cards for them?

Every single match is a DPE death match.

I guess i'll just sit back and play with my friends, don't feel like dealing with DPE

Attached: 1646248923000.png (1223x743, 973.74K)

>Testing out IDS in EPOPRO
>Using this build and guide
game8.co/games/Yu-Gi-Oh-Master-Duel/archives/356316
>Negate nothing
>Get perfected
>Get absolutely fucking styled on by the AI
>Pic related

Attached: lose.jpg (1384x1044, 251.34K)

I almost certain that it is a mandatory pull.

Spoonfeed me a despia list please

can you make Linkuriboh with a Arrival token? Linguriboh is shit

i started playing yugioh when master duel launched.
explain to me the hype around this card. why is this card considered super good? and why is everyone saying that this card is going to be in every single deck?

Attached: c8d0f369f97c9196b37f0f17712259fc7fee23ba_79784268-3d97-4ff8-9f20-664ae3366aa0_800x.jpg (800x1156, 329.35K)

>Watch duel live
>Gold V
>Dogmatica Despia vs Orcust DPE

Thanks Konami.

Sky Striker Ace - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer is my new waifu

read it, it pops a card a turn for free, and thanks to that fucking shit verte every deck can run it

You generally don't want to play more than three of the four engines, and despia is kind of the weakest link right now.
Not to mention that Despia and Invoked don't exactly synergize that well.

I have given up on ranking up.

Back in the golden age of Master Duel. I would climb to plat 1 every season and try hard to be the very best. Just so I can show off to my Yea Forumsros that I'm a king.

But nowadays I just don't care, the ladder is too big for its own good. I'm staying in gold/plat and just enjoy the game now. This is my final take.

I'm about to blow my 6k gems to make a Fluffal/Frightfur deck. What am I in for?

Attached: images (13).jpg (309x450, 40.41K)

Non targeting destruction with recursion that you can shit out with 1 spell or 2 effect monsters

>target it with imperm
>it pop itself to dodge then revive itself.

Shitting out VFD/Bahamut Shark, much to Sora's dismay

Try reading it.

>easy to summon
>can destroy a card of the opponent while resummoning itself if you choose to destroy him
>can activate effect anytime on every turn
It's basically a self-recycling card with free destruction and free protection from certain cards if you destroy him with his own effect

basically peak stage 4 cancer

Natural selection at work

Attached: 1644953614258.jpg (1920x1098, 560.24K)

>every time I draw my single Increase, it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. so I just run 2 to make sure my Faris can do his thing
I exclusively want Faris to play off Malicious or Shadow Mist.

Used 4k gems, only got 5 URs, no DPE nor Lord of Heavenly Prison so I'm miffed. Anything from here I should keep? Otherwise I'll dust them all and some extras to craft me a DPE and two Lords.

Attached: New URs.png (1313x306, 342.82K)

PLAY D/D/D (this is an order (please))

Attached: 300px-DDDDeviserKingDeusMachinex-BACH-EN-UR-1E.png (300x441, 302.88K)

Please educate me, why is DPE such a threat? Floating and removal quick effect? Is that it?

Loagaeth is pretty cute bros, didn't really notice until she got an animation

You need all of them only if you want to play their archetype. They are not that splasable.

>is that it
Dumb drytranny.

Attached: 1643659313427.png (900x722, 493.19K)

Read the fucking thread

the water swordsoul dude is pretty good in water decks, they're good at synchroing and he's strong. Fun boss monster in penguins for example

The monster that use effect, leave the field and come back are the most annoying piece of shit that is also hard to get rid of.

I've tried 3 games with IDS on EDO Pro and I have the following thoughts
>I have no idea what I'm doing
>I don't understand what the big deal is
>For a control deck i don't actually negate a lot
>I think the only important bits are El Shaddoll Construct and Winda?

What would be the "strongest" version of the shaddoll clusterfuck?

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not planning on playing Despia or WATER so I'll dust them, since I wanted two Lords to add to my Traptrix deck.

Nobody cares about your blogposts on Edotroon site.

THIS IS A MASTER DUEL THREAD (A REAL VIDEOGAME UNLIKE EDOPRO)

Fuck off troons.

lotta bait posting in this thread

You don't negate, you just search Schism on the first turn and flip it when your opponent activates an effect that special summon and lock them with Winda.

My brain is too small and I don't have the gems for it.
It's a shame because I really like the designs.

>words words words
Lol nah

Not the same dude.

Invoked Dogmatika Shaddolls with DPE

And scythe.

Will you all stop crying now if I play Cyber Eldlich instead of floodgate Eldlich?

Is Swordsoul even good? I'm seeing some synchro decklists and they run almost nothing but Baronne / Dragite

That will be for ranked I guess.
For the event I would have to cut
>1-lin bunny
>Verte
>All of the DPE
right?

AAAAAAAA SOLO MODE LOANERS MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHO TF DESIGNED THAT BATTLEBOXER MATCH FUCKING SUBHUMAN

You have Winda with Schism, one negate off Mechaba, DPE, and a buttload of handtraps for interruption.

Who cares if it's good or not. I build decks for aesthetics.

Zombies say hello

Attached: 91E5083C-9EBA-425C-949B-7FB25FD84570.jpg (640x935, 78.32K)

I'm not wasting gems on trash. I pulled 3 Mo Ye and I'm on the verge of scrapping them if they aren't worth building.

DPE is powerful enough, that you can still run the FD package even without Verte.
Invoked is generally gonna be a little bit tricky for the event, since you don't have easy light access.