Are you goys gonna play the new POE league in a few days?

Are you goys gonna play the new POE league in a few days?

Attached: Path_of_Exile_Logo.png (391x255, 125.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pfBfrxS9hyI?t=1670
youtu.be/pfBfrxS9hyI?t=2740
poewiki.net/wiki/Torchoak_Step
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just want a gf like ds_lily with a big fat cock
why is life so difficult

Attached: FRzz74KVcAEoNyU.jpg (1396x1184, 144.04K)

Yes, but the game is bad and i hate myself

it looks too complicated, i'll pass

They have finally added the controller support so the game is actually playable now
I will try the new league yes

>no new skills
>no balancing of underused, weak skills
>boring, time-wasting league mechanic
Nah, not touching this shit game until they give back harvest crafting as it was.

It's gonna be my first time league starting, started playing the game a few weeks ago. I'm gonna go trapper for my start

Ho do I do damage at the start
the game is so damn hard

has the game been debloated yet or is it still an indecipherable mess of past league mechanics layered one on top of the other?

My PC is a potato that won't run the game at >1 FPS once combat starts, so even if I wanted to play I couldn't. It's a moot point though, I fucking hate Chris.

No. Just about all the off meta builds I played over the years have been destroyed thanks to all the changes to the passive tree and ascendancies. And goofy shit that worked but wasn't game breaking has been shit on with nothing to replace it, IE hydrosphere for single target on some builds.
Shit league mechanic with no balance changes and even more build filtering end game content? Looks like another league not going core to me.

Oh it's this thread again. I guess that fat New Zealand sheep fucker needs another few million to grift from the morons who play this slot machine simulator.

Imagine shilling this turd. And I thought my life was shit.

yeah. archnemesis was the best league in a long while solely because of the endgame changes and additions.
this one is more of the same with more uber boss variations and some quality of life changes.
the fact that they arent doing any balance changes this time around is slightly concerning though.

>Looks like another league not going core to me.

Good, the game is bloated as is.

you suck

Where's hardmode, Chris?

literally already in the game with custom leagues

not going in officially because people will be elitist over it

>trying to take the npc's new zealand accent seriously

Attached: 1366402452267.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

in the faq they said within the next 2 leagues or so.
>not going in officially because people will be elitist over it
wrong.
according to the last ama he did with ziggyd its coming.

>no new skills AGAIN
>the EXACT same boring meta as last league except even worse because we have already played/ watched it for 3 months.
>inb4 no mageblood/god rolled steelmage unique.
>still no changes to acts
>still no hard mode
>harvest still in the game
>half the core leagues are fucking boring
yeh nah mate i think i'll pass AGAIN.

Wow, did they actually finally mention it after failing to for two whole fucking leagues after it was supposed to come out?

youtu.be/pfBfrxS9hyI?t=1670
Its coming. Not very soon but soon enough.

and again here
youtu.be/pfBfrxS9hyI?t=2740

>$40 USD for an armor cosmetic
>have to play through all acts for the 7 gorillionth time

literally just follow someone elses build and try to learn why they do what they do.
if you do it without guides you will smash your face against a wall for 3 thousand hours and still have a shit build.

Every time I've played PoE I quit in the ascension dungeon thing because it was impossible and/or my build was character-bricking garbage.

yes
imagine not playing the league that lets you do whatever endgame you want because of no balance changes or you're too much of a pussboy to go through a 5 hour campaign once in a 3 month league

No because you need a NASA supercomputer to get more than 3 fps lategame.

This game is so fucking boring.

literally do
ascending is laughably easy. also poe 2 will have different method of ascending other than the labyrinth.

Pick a spell and do the gem level recipe on a wand, traps are a good way to apply the spell
If you really wanna use a weapon then theres a recipe for like 50-68 inc damage or something which if used on the best bases will feel good until a better rare drops

replied to the wrong bloke mate.

Not as much as the game, or the zombies who are still shilling it. This game used to be massive. It's not even in the top 100 on Steam any more. That's why we are getting these threads. It's the devs tear-streaked screaming, begging us to waste more of our time and credit card accounts to play this bloated, unfun mess.

>Where's hardmode, Chris?
Who actually wants hard mode? The same people who throw a fit when someone tells them they should play a non-meta shitty build because it's not fun to do zero damage or die to one shots from everything, meanwhile that's exactly what hard mode will be.
Just go play a rolling magma elementalist or scorching ray trickster, and don't use determination/grace, banners, spell supression and other defensive mechanics and you'll have a game much harder than what either Gauntlet or hard mode will be.

Me.

I am OP, I just wanted to talk about the game cause I'm new to it and I don't like /vg/. they only attract antisocial in-group autists
kill yourself

>This game used to be massive. It's not even in the top 100 on Steam any more.
I think you need to check Steam Charts instead of talking out of your ass. PoE barely got over 50k people on launch days just a few years ago, but now it gets around 150k, it has grown massively.

Yes and yes. But now you can block league mechanics you don't like to debloat and focus on what you want to play.

So why aren't you playing it then?

It's not out.

It has been out since the game existed. It's called not playing easy meta builds. So where is your level 100 glacial hammer build?

>you can block league mechanics you don't like
isnt this only for maps? im pretty sure like 90% of the playerbase gets to white maps and quits.

Gonna collect Magebloods and then give them away. To reddit.

Get the sand out of your vagina. Harvest isn't coming back.

I'm being serious. Why do you refuse to play hard mode while crying about not having hard mode?

>>still no changes to acts
I think last act they changed was 3 in last league? They will be different anyway now because they use the archnemesis mods now as new mods for magic and rare enemies.

If you are such a casual that you don't even make it into maps then why care about bloat? You can just walk past any league mechanic introduction in acts and don't need any of them to beat the acts.

oh sorry i meant a change to how we do acts. like forcing people to go through acts every league is really fucking boring.

I don't play it. Game sucks now. I'd play a classic server any day, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Attached: file.png (589x59, 33.92K)

nah im an autist so i have to full clear every area i go to.

yeah
probably not for long tho, just to play with new atlas keystones a bit

You are not a true autist unless you pick up every single drop as well.

i do and i have never used a loot filter.

Yes. I'm gonna play totems and chill

Attached: RoA.png (128x128, 24.79K)

fuck hardmode.
after literally like 5 years of loot 2.0 being "worked on" now that dumb bald cunt is saying that it's not a thing anymore before poe2 - and probably not even then - because you can just play hard mode if you want items to matter.
BITCH AN ITEM DROPPING ONCE A WEEK INSTEAD OF ONCE EVERY 4 DAYS DOESN'T MAKE THE LOOT LESS DOGSHIT
you have the absolute, objective, without a shadow of a doubt worst itemization system mankind has ever fucking seen because you are dumbasses who do not code any limitations into it whatsoever. fix your fucking shitty items and weightings retards, ilvl 84 shit should not be able to roll 20 life and be on par with an item from level fucking 10. and every signal other game on the planet managed to comprehend this jesus christ

VGS Zerker or RF Inquisitor.
I've never played RF before but it looks kinda comfy and I usually play melee.

I have nothing to do so maybe I'll play for the weekend and then shitpost on /poeg/ about how shit it is.

Beta and 1.x was fine. You've been spoiled rotten by crafting.

Classic meaning what? I certainly hope not the Mjolner CoC Discharge era, VMS era, dual wield consuming dark poison flameblast era, max block incinerate era, voltaxic spark or LA era or vinktars on every build era, because any one of those is objectively garbage and worse than what we have now. You'd have to be actually mentally retarded to want to go back to any of those.

>on launch days
Correct, what this user fails to add is that it loses 50% of them within like 3 days of launch every single time.

i usually hate totems but decoy totems are a fun crutch for a glass cannon build.

Not him, but monsters have orders of magnitude higher HP now than they did back then.

>Beta and 1.x was fine.
You're a retard who can't understand that beta and 1.x had different game balance and no end bosses. Shockingly, yes, when you're farming fucking docks or piety it is fine. When you continually ramp up the balance for monsters but do not actually fix the balance for players, it is retarded I am sorry there is no getting around it.
"Crafting" doesn't exist, trade saves it

there is a fun decoy totem build with a unique that returns damage dealt to totems.
poewiki.net/wiki/Torchoak_Step
very slow clearspeed by itself but super disgusting boss damage. you want to use a clear setup in addition to this.

I'd play anything pre-ascendancy.
>farming fucking docks or piety
Those were the days, yeah.

No, the league mechanic looks annoying to use and lackluster as a new thing to do
I havent played since ritual and even then I didnt put much time into that league

Woah there's so many builds
>new league
>these 4-5 skills are ten times better than every other skill
>Can i play that other build?
>Maybe if you have 60 ex
>I'm going to play (insert trash build) anyways i don't care about meta
>Can't go past yellow maps maybe some red maps
>Wait a minute i made my own build
>Translation i copied a build several leagues ago and it gets worse every league with the retarded changes i make