World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Can you-without capping-list a single flaw in the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtedjN1JXY

>day one flying
>cross faction play
>account wide everything
>dragonkino
>azeroth kino
>devs confirmed to listening to the players
>only 2 pvp ilvls
>solo queue rated

My whole squad is copping this expansion day one, and that's facts.

Attached: 27284-world-of-warcraft-dragonflight-is-the-next-world-of-warcraft-expansion.jpg (1184x614, 202.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mkzxov.mp4
clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulWealthyCheesecakeDoritosChip-zXIaOfY4Chv0YVDq
clips.twitch.tv/GiftedAntediluvianSoymilkHeyGirl-6ZO8r7or-cabbV1B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making this zoomnigger speak thread about a boomer game no one cares about

Tiresome nonsense.
Anyone paying to do chores is a fucking moron.

how was samwise the only guy that wasn't raping anyone

all his art is weird furfag hebe shit, adult human women aren't his thing

pfffffffffffffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1650852566633.webm (1340x1080, 2.97M)

AHAHAHAHAHA OHNONONONONO

Attached: 1650838109217.webm (960x540, 874.31K)

>only 2 pvp item levels
There should be only 1

looks fine to me

Look AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>looks fine to m-ACK!

Attached: 1641581503469.jpg (1140x1084, 231.7K)

>day one flying
you can't even get past the first point without lying? flying isn't coming day one, dragonflying is, which is a more restricted version of flying

Very cute, would fuck

Unironically based model. Makes chuds seethe for a reason.

Attached: 1651373005114.jpg (750x1000, 113.18K)

>Old Blizzard: fuck yes, add more edge *turns up loud speaker to play metalica*
>Modern Blizzard: ummmmmmm yikes it's giving cringe -.- it's kinda not our vibe ok?
>Omg yes so adorable I love them!!!!1! *Squee!!!* I wanna cuddle with them so bad. I'm so happy Sara (she/they) can customize the hair to better represent herself :3

Attached: nightelf_demonhunter.jpg (800x587, 70.52K)

Heavensward is better

Attached: 1642285627126.jpg (1195x1503, 455.46K)

so I'm guessing they're going to have zero /flirt and /silly lines?

This is why I fucking hate videogames.
They appeal to the millenial fantasy of anthro dragons and home ownership.

Attached: download (13).jpg (1280x720, 50.81K)

Yeah I agree it's pretty deceptive to act like there is flying day 1. Dragonflying is not flying, not at all.

I bet there will be a lot of unhappy retards crying about this after launch when they realize just how different it is. It's going to be fun and awesome but these retards probably assume they'll get to zip from point A to point B and tag the rare as easily as normal and they'll be in for a rude awakening.

Attached: transmog.jpg (810x799, 92.74K)

I can see why it could be fun, but that's going to be me if I end up playing this xpac. That kind of flying probably feels really good in GW2, but I feel like it wouldn't really work in wow, as people have had a decade ad a half with "air swimming", so anything with energy bars/gliding mechanics is probably going to feel bad and gimped. I also don't like how its tied behind a progression system, why is blizzard so afraid of giving players the whole pie at launch?

You just have to acknowledge it for what it is, which is it's starting out as a gimmick system. Every expansion since legion has had a gimmick system, this is just the one for this expansion. Normal flying will come like halfway through like it always does.

Dragonflying might be able to be used kinda like normal-ish flying when it's fully upgraded but for a long time you just have to look at is as a small map traversal tool like demon hunter gliding and shit. You'll use it to cross gaps and get down mountains, cover small distances etc.

>>devs confirmed to listening to the players

Attached: 1444917258834.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

This has been the pitch literally EVERY expansion since Cata

Attached: 1634606369755.jpg (240x250, 9.7K)

sexy

Yeah, I'm thinking retail is back.

Attached: 1650348756363.png (473x445, 408.45K)

>another shill thread

>noooooooo you cant just talk about mmos other than XIV noooooo my dysphoria is triggered

literally rent free

Here's your dragon race, bro.

Attached: michael-vicente-orb-03.jpg (1500x917, 224.38K)

u-umm, wowsisters? i don't feel so good.....

Attached: gzfulnp41ou81.png (965x486, 734.37K)

How can someone stand in front of that thing and not burst laughing at his attempt to pretend being a woman?
I understand there was a time where people would do this in their homes or private parties, but who the fuck told them it was ok to walk on the streets looking like that.

>legion
>old blizzard
lol

Honestly WoW's engine along with Gamebryo needs to be retired. It's fucking embarrassing we're here in 2022 with such shit graphics.

Attached: it_was_right_there.png (1030x688, 1.05M)

Old Blizzard got too old; some left while others drank the kool-aid.

Attached: warcraft___gnomercy_by_samwisedidier_d7g4qp7.jpg (748x583, 123.61K)

They're Americans

I wish

I fucking love forced shill posts they are so fun.

Its reused assets out the ass including the entire new race where no female model was even bothered to be made ontop of that this is just the usual blizzard hype cycle that has been done for the past 18 years. Find a better game.

I found a better game twenty years ago and the faggots tried to take that from me too.

Attached: warcraft___dwarf_engineer_by_samwisedidier_d7g75vg.jpg (550x640, 52.55K)

I love the RTS games and continue to play them to this day. I wish WoW didn't have to taint and retcon them continually.

>flaw
it's an MMO

Still have my cd keys. I pity the poor bastards stuck with travesty that is reforged.

Attached: warcraft___blademaster_blizzcon_charity_auctio_by_samwisedidier_d7g78kh.jpg (485x763, 94.45K)

Several cutscenes shown are plagiarized directly from other games.

>wow was XIVs biggest inspiration

files.catbox.moe/mkzxov.mp4

it's the first time I'm felt optimistic. I know all the fans on the forums are crying because they didn't announce a bunch of shit like Torghast, Islands, Covenants, HoA replacements, but those things were fucking terrible and are a huge reason the game has continued to get as bad as it's gotten since WoD.

He's already said DF looks hype and that hes coming back for launch.

These FF andy's man.

Holy shit this is a dumpsterfire

FF14 characters look better, but the chargen options are pitiful compared to WoW. I wish FF14 had WoW level chargen options, or WoW had FF14 designs/graphics.

Attached: warcraft___good_arthas_gone_bad_by_samwisedidier_d7g756d.jpg (426x650, 55.21K)

Yeah, they mentioned all the way back before Cata they had a "Dragonman" race idea that was scrapped for the expac - the prototype model was used for Maloriak.

Considering his backstory is almost identical to the Dracthyr, I think they just returned to the idea.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (254x369, 13.83K)

clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulWealthyCheesecakeDoritosChip-zXIaOfY4Chv0YVDq
clips.twitch.tv/GiftedAntediluvianSoymilkHeyGirl-6ZO8r7or-cabbV1B

DESPAIR KINO ON THE MENU

>choose PvP realm, i love open world PvP
>create new character
>meet someone on the opposite faction while leveling in a contested zone
>hello sir, may i have your consent to fight you in this open world on a PvP realm, since we are on the opposite factions and have been at war since the start of time?
>no, you may not
>keep on leveling

ah... home...this is the expansion bois...

>day one flying
yea for 15 seconds before your dragons runs out of "stamina" and has to regenerate for 10 minutes
>cross faction play
it's fucking nothing
>account wide everything
except the stuff that matters
>dragonkino
>azeroth kino
lore is raped and writing is retarded, expect more dumb plot and gay characters wailing in self pity and being useless
lmao they don't listen to anything from outside their twitter echo chamber
>only 2 pvp ilvls
????
>solo queue rated
that's going to be even bigger cancer than doing rated pvp with randoms from group finder

in one word:
COPE

>you-without
>capping-list
what? ??
capping?

It's amazing how despite the low polygon count, goofy proportions, and blatant reuse of worgen assets it still manages to look better than what they think is acceptable.

Attached: balerok.png (1000x500, 675.13K)

Sorry, I'll be playing Wotlk Classic with the rest of my boomer friends.

hard to do in a work place these days, but enjoy your freedom and do it in public

Attached: warcraft___last_spell__last_arrow__last_orc_by_samwisedidier_d7g33ni.jpg (1080x711, 165.58K)

>2 million views

y i k e s

In ten years we went from bikini queens to diaper gnomes and sea cows. Fucking hell.

Attached: blizzard_was_cool.jpg (1200x900, 290.62K)