Greatest MMORPG ever created

>Greatest MMORPG ever created
Prove me wrong Yea Forumsermin.

Attached: 0bcb78b18027871662c37714b8ac0cca.png (243x336, 50.31K)

ffxiv is better in every metric

>Prove me wrong
1 button games aren't fun.
Movies aren't video games.

I haven't felt happiness in years.

I can't because every other MMO is Themepark shit like OSRS is the last real MMO. Too bad Reddit killed it.

everyone laugh at this loser

kek

EVE being 3D is better than both.

lol
lmao even

>Too bad Reddit killed it.
I'm an OSRS newfag, how did Reddit kill it?

Where's Construction?

what is the red sword and the ring?

Where's the worst skill in the game?
It's around.

Poor kid's UO.

Made everything gay and le heckin epic mee mees

tibia

meh, I don't care about none of that.
I just wanna see numbers go up.

Reddit is the highest attention Fagex focused on. Reddit usually comes up with the most fucking stupid ideas that makes the game worse.

Go somewhere else then

How is OSRS the last real MMO? I need context about what makes an MMO.

I will not.
I like OSRS.

Attached: 1650850812018.jpg (656x679, 57.75K)

Then I will PK you until you leave forever

Ring is Dungeoneering, but idk what is the red sword. I fucking hope it's not another shitty Slayer

>attack
>strength
>defense
>ranged
>prayer
>magic
>runecrafting
>hitpoints
>crafting
>mining
>smithing
>fishing
>cooking
>firemaking
>woodcutting
all other skills can go

You're a big meanie doo-doo head.

Attached: 1650908946612.gif (498x298, 1.49M)

Thank you. I try.

roll fletching into crafting and fishing into hunter there game is perfect

The skilling adds nothing to the game aside from pure autistic grind. There's no accomplishment beyond how much you were willing to endure the equivalent of watching paint dry. When you play a mini-game or do a quest that involves the skill, you pretty much never do anything actually related to skilling, just a pure level check. It pretty much only exists so that they can pad the amount of time you play so they can charge membership. It was only bearable back when each skilling spot and hanging out in cities basically acted as their own chatrooms, but now this only happens on F2P worlds and locations like the Karamja docks.

What's shit is that they're finally trying to add more interactive skilling methods, but not only are they being held back by their management, there's also a lot of people who play this that will flip tits if the actually fun methods are more efficient than mind-numbing bullshit partially accelerated by tick manipulation.

NTA its more fun to use other reaction images that's not shitty Pepe and Wojak

how can I prove wrong facts?

>movie with a monthly sub
LMAO

That's an Apu, and I will never not use him.
Look at this little sperg.

Attached: 1651483944183.png (300x300, 69.96K)

>The skilling adds nothing to the game aside from pure autistic grind. There's no accomplishment beyond how much you were willing to endure the equivalent of watching paint dry.
You say all of that as if though it were a bad thing.

Attached: 1647505659424.jpg (828x859, 96.1K)

acktually skills are necessary to have a working economy
you don't want an economy like Tibia do you?

osrs died when the playerbase literally did not want a new skill in.
It's just fucking dead, the devs don't give a shit and don't know how to fix or add anything meaningful to the game and the audience is a bunch of nostalgia obsessed retards.

>All these seething dinosaurs

Attached: 0A4FF1C5-E51F-4634-88A5-87256860FBEB.jpg (459x538, 43.58K)

think I'm burned out for the year, don't know what to play now

>and the audience is a bunch of nostalgia obsessed retards.
I started playing last week for the first time.

Runescape hasn't had a functioning economy since 2004

runescape stole my youth and I want it back

>pretending you would have done something worthwhile with it
You were retarded enough to waste it on meaningless pixels user.

any stupid implementations in the game?
reddit did that
black dhide nerf?
reddit did that
can't say retard even with filter turned off?
reddit did that
blatant price manipulation?
retards manipulate redditors for that
bad updates passing poll?
reddit did that
good updates failing poll?
reddit did that

everything wrong with the game is reddit's fault

A lot of that IS gay, but I still the game is fine (and there's nothing else like it (that's still playable)).
>UO is still playable
fuck off

*think

>black dhide nerf?
>reddit did that
but that's good

>We will never get a new skill in osrs

Attached: 1527305718935.png (375x298, 200.73K)

Runescape is the ideal MMO philosophy.
Mabinogi was neat and did a rather good job but didn't reach the heights Runescape did (And it's philosophy later went out the window with the addition of a lot of unbalanced classes and skills)

MMOs with a focus on consistent and meaningful worlds that offer plenty of interactivity that don't just go low level > high level > endgame, are the best forms of games. Runescape's quests were also meaningful rather than just tasks, and it's got so much music.

Runescape is truly a work of art, and I wish another MMO would step up with the variety of Runescape with a consistent and fun world.

it served no purpose other than to make blessed dhide more expensive

isn't it a waste of your fuckin life to level past 78 on all of those except combat

It is, if I think about it.
But my brain doesn't, it just wants to see number go up.

What the fuck is that red sword skill? I don't remember that in the game.

I miss the pre EOC days bros.
If only I could relive the days in 06/07, grinding hard with IRL friends..

is OSRS something you had to grow up with to enjoy now? my friends were playing it in jr high and i immediately dismissed it because of the graphics and i was addicted to Diablo 2. thinking about trying it now but idk if its worth wasting money on a sub.

most likely a pserver thing
not even rs3 has it

play f2p first
there's no reason for a new player to immediately go member unless they've already played it before

Lets see. I played Rift, GW2, Neverwinter, ESO, WoW, Last Chaos, Lord of the Rings Online, Archeage... probably other shit I don't even remember.
I think I stuck the most with Rift, about 2 months.
I've never enjoyed any of them as much as I'm enjoying OSRS. Might be too early to tell, but I think it's a keeper.
t. 1 week OSRS newfag

Not sure if reddit is to blame for this but the economy is ruined and 90% of the game's content and skills are a waste of time. Bossing is HUNDREDS of times more gp/hr than the highest form of skilling. But bossing is locked behind skilling requirements, so you have to skill for the sake of unlocking level requirements, which just makes for stressful gameplay. All in all it's a bad gameplay loop and you can't just chill WCing with the bros and making decent progress for your account anymore.

Attached: 1623338724373.png (1400x737, 613.4K)

Only if you care about gp/h.
I'm still at the newfag phase where I'm mining and blacksmithing, and you're right, it is extremely chill.

oh okay i figured it'd have really restrictive f2p or something. ill check it out then

That's just the blessing of ignorance user, your progress is totally meaningless and worthless. You'll spend days clicking the same pixels to achieve a smithing level I could achieve in 2 hours at blast furnace.

It is one thing to do what you are doing in 2006, when no one knows any better, but in 2022 it just means you have a lot of free time and not a lot of cool things to do.

Attached: 1649406383716.jpg (825x635, 209.48K)

>but in 2022 it just means you have a lot of free time and not a lot of cool things to do.
Harsh but fair.
I'm actually preventing myself from looking shit up too much cause I just wanna chill in game.

Vidyascape.

>your sub goes directly to tencent and jagex chink overlords
>devs barely get any scraps
Lmao

Attached: FRwnPf0XMAA6Aan.jpg (1024x996, 127.36K)

If 91rc nats aren't the #1 money maker, it's not RuneScape, and I'm not playing.