Best games that help you overcome loneliness?

Best games that help you overcome loneliness?

Attached: 1651261161157.webm (1920x1080, 904.74K)

no, this is pathetic, just go outside and talk to girls

Unironically VRchat if you find a good community that isn't run by coomers

anime is now basically 20 minute dates with a archetypal anime girl

Females hate vidya

Attached: 1622917006494.webm (576x1024, 1.74M)

Harvest Moon Animal Parade

Attached: 1638224939018.jpg (1920x1080, 891.72K)

Good, because every real gamer fucking hates women

>men
>competitive
Just do as I say boyim, teehee

S.t.a.l.k.e.r join us

Attached: proxy-image2.jpg (450x450, 64.38K)

You might wanna try online multiplayer games with chat features, but I think all games in general are better at suppressing or relieving feelings of loneliness rather than helping to overcome them. Connecting with people in some way IRL will probably always win over videogames in that regard.

Attached: 2019-12-18_00.43.50.png (1920x1080, 494.41K)

I hate females who hate vidya, so that works out.

And what is girls doesnt wanna talk to me?! :C

>3dpd
Pass

silent hill 2

girls outside are self absorbed malicious sociopaths I have zero attraction to, at least where I live, I'd rather not.

i am almost 25 and have never received 1 bit of attention from any woman ever
is it doomed?

fucking hell no

Attached: 1470876068290.jpg (868x489, 38.76K)

>now

This. Most people on VRChat are wierdos who have at least some trouble fitting in irl. They're a lot more tolerant of autism so ling as you aren't a dick. Also, for a game with more than a few gays and trans you can get away with some pretty tasteless humor. I sometimes start random dance parties to Rucka Rucka Ali.

Have I just been lucky? I have female friends and a girlfriend who are genuine autistic geeks. (Yes REAL NON TRANNY women). A lot of my female classmates growing up were into vidya. I'm not exactly a chad either. How are most anons having such shit luck with women that they always get the dumb vapid ones?

I'm just too ugly for women period

Attached: 1568256073671.png (500x499, 262.47K)

>female friends
>autistic geeks
>girlfriend
"Quirky" whores, all of them

Dude, I live in california, I'm not kidding when I say all the women outside are self absorbed sociopaths, I wish I could get out of this shithole state.

no

I'm just ugly and my self-steem has been crushed beyond repair. Girls laughing at you when you confess really changes you. Your "friends" acting surprised when you say you like a girl or that you even interacted with a girl is also really soul crushing, I can't also grow a beard so that's another disadvantage for me.
I have just accepted my fate and just do whatever I like and try to stay positive.

Again, I'm not a giga chad. I think a lot of anons are unlucky. There are genuinely nice and humble women who are just as easy to talk to as a bro. So why do so many anons get burned by the bitchy ones?

>So why do so many anons get burned by the bitchy ones?
Most of these anons have mental issues

Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me twice, etc. etc.

Do you really think we just never tried? That our jaded attitude toward women just came from nowhere?
I'll tell you this much, you have "just been lucky". Appreciate how lucky you are.

No they're genuinely into they're hobbies. A lot of them had something wierd about them that kept them from just coasting through life by being a woman so they actually had to develop a personality.

massive clitty on this lad

Why bother, embrace it.

Maybe that explains it. I live in Mississippi where Zoomers are tolerant without being idpol obssessed NPCs.

Not everyone meets the right friends. There is always a chance you won't meet that one girl that gives you courage or that one friend that helps you hook up with your soulmate, everything is a chance, so there is also a chance some people will never meet such people, they run late, take the wrong turn, etc.. People live and die alone everyday, there is also a chance you can be one of them.

I never said you didn't try and I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I'm just confused as fuck at how more genuinely wierd and kind anons and femanons can't find each other. I almost never see another user with a similar experience to mine and it genuinely baffles me.

I was talking about their (past) sexual experiences, retard

I hope you burn to death dude

Their not they're wtf am I doing?

Man, I've been saying this for years, nice to finally see someone agree.

>TFW not born in a place where people are tolerant without being idpol obssessed NPCs
You don't know how good you have it, user. You simply cannot create a mental image of how bad things really are, because you were fortunate, just like I can't form a mental image of such a place that you live in as a californian. It sounds like paradise to me, I can tell you that much.

Attached: goslingposting.jpg (599x474, 44.43K)

I can't stand any form of women, the genuine autistic and geeky ones make me particularly more sick too because they're usually into very entry level shit or just treat the whole thing as some sort of side hobby, but also I just think less of women who are autistic and I find them inherently intolerable.

Attached: 1646262622027.png (562x415, 91.44K)

Some of them were supposedly virgins or had one or two partners. The ones I'm actually close to are probably telling the truth but I obviously can't prove that.

The way I can cope with it is believing that there is reincarnation. This life might be fucked up but it's not that bad, I really can't complain, so my next life hopefully will be more joyful and if not then the next one. It's all a chance and fate for me.

Alcohol, weed, and souls games for me desu

why not both?

Games cannot and will not help you with loneliness, at best they will act as a band-aid for the duration you can forget about it and at worst they will make it much, much worse.
I'd offer some advice as to what you SHOULD do but you let me know when you find something like that.

Attached: 1585439079148.png (736x736, 508.82K)

I don't want another life. I just want this one to end so I can see all my deceased family members again. And pets.

Definitely

Hmmm I've noticed a pattern both with irl friends and Discord friends whom I've been in contact with for years. They all seem to live really fucking far away from California.

>A lot of them had something wierd about them that kept them from just coasting through life by being a woman so they actually had to develop a personality.
>Women
>Personality
>Not coasting through life by just being a hole

Attached: 1599683571935.jpg (217x265, 21.45K)

I was asking a genuine question and other anons have given me very enlightening answers while you're being a dick.

Yes. They exist. Appearantly not in California though.

>Yes. They exist.
I'm not being a dick dude please just keep going, I need to laugh some more

Attached: 1640373584152.jpg (564x564, 45.13K)

>tfw never hugged or hold hands

Attached: 1652015796937149808.png (300x1023, 243.93K)

I just finished watching this episode literally 5 minutes ago.

Attached: 1650466027231.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

>1 bit
Have I got the game for you.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x250, 30.12K)

I want this a billion times more than I want sex

I know Yea Forums attracts rejects and I'm not exactly a 10/10 either, but am I seriously the only user who got lucky but still comes here for shit posts and free speech? Like I can't remember one other user sharing my confusion. I figured there would be a few. Again, I'm not trying to insult anyone or inflate my ego. I'm genuinely trying to wrap my head around something.

Why would you give 3DPD any attention when the only reason to put up with pussy is because of the pussy? Just fuck a prostitute if the only thing on your mind is women

Attached: 10-107139_confused-anime-girl-png-transparent-png.png (860x709, 337.56K)