Where can her arc possibly go to from here? she has lost everything

Where can her arc possibly go to from here? she has lost everything

Attached: Sneed.png (1501x869, 1.74M)

She's doing pretty good with her father figure Joel. Second game isn't canon.

She will go on an adventure with Dina's child, then Ellie will die

Who gives a shit, Druckman literally can’t write or direct a game. If you think we’ll ever get a good TLoU game again after Part 2, you’re more delusional than a tranny.

Attached: 155794608998.jpg (800x772, 225.77K)

Her arc was superfluous in 2, the arc her and Joel went through in the first game was something only these two specific characters could go through but anyone can go on a revenge quest then regret it halfway because 'revenge bad'. TLoU should've always been a compilation series, 2 would've been far better had it been focused on the Scars/Wolves war with no "remember TLoU1 characters" mixed into it; and there probably won't be a TLoU3 for the foreseeable future, it's too controversial an IP.

Ellie and Abby gonna end up swapping spit before the end of TLOU3
cap this for future generations
let them know that I was right

>3rd game picks up with her searching for Dina and the baby
>comes across Abby somehow or a new 2strong5u woman (possibly a lesbian that becomes a new love triangle with her and Dina)
>as she fights her away through a new gang/faction she finds out their leader is some ruthless 2bad4u dude or chick (if they want to go full Girl Power)
>overcome said leader and faction
>MUH EMOTIONAL TURMOIL AS I FIGHT TO TELL DINA THAT I SLEPT WITH THE GIRL THAT HELPED GET ME TO HER
>Dina doesn't want to be with her anymore and the new girl doesn't want Ellie either
>both characters reject Ellie because MUH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>roll credits
Bonus points if they somehow shoehorn in the teenage tranny from the 2nd game

Attached: 1634032193277.jpg (235x277, 38.52K)

find a bf and get preggers

Attached: captcha.png (301x311, 10.23K)

druckmann is jewish so he'll find a way

>3rd game starts off with Ellie waking up screaming, and sweating in a panic
>Joel, sitting by the fireplace, looks up startled
>"You ok there kiddo? You were making a lot noises in your sleep
>Ellie breathes a sigh of relief
>"I had the most crazy nightmare. I dreamt that I was lesbian with a Chinese baby and you got clubbed to death by a tranny."
>"No more cheese toasties before bed for you kiddo. Get dressed, we have some patrolling to do."

Attached: 5179482ffeb8c32dab9960b7ba9dc085.jpg (500x720, 62.49K)

>Joel still alive
kek the problem isn't that Joel died the problem is HOW they killed him IMO. they tried to use the whole "he got soft and comfortable" trope but let's be real in a post apocalyptic world, no matter how soft you get in a community you'd still be on edge about just trusting anybody, especially after all the shit Joel, his brother, and Ellie had been through. even the retarded as fuck characters in The Walking Dead are more on edge and less trusting of strangers and we all know how dumb those characters are, so for Joel is just willingly let himself get bashed like that makes 0 fucking sense. I think if they killed his character off in a better way people wouldn't have been outraged like they were, it was just too stupid to make any sense.

holy fucking cope

/ss/

Idk and idc

funny u bring up TWD
I strongly suspect the only reason Fuckaduck thought this would be an effective way to end Joel is because he wanted to have a "Negan batting Glenn" moment
but he completely rushed it, wrote some clumsy bullshit that didn't make sense and then he expected everyone to praise him like people praised Kirkman for originally writing Negan and his gang how he did

The Neegan bashing parallel actually makes sense, I honestly overlooked that, that was a huge moment in television at least for normalfags. I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't watch TWD but at that point I was only watching it because I was already invested for seasons (same shit with Supernatural). I think they were expecting Joel's death to be this "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" moment in video game history kinda like how Glenn's death was but it wasn't because it was just poorly written and fucking retarded. They could've written him off defending the community, leading the gang away from them or taking one for Ellie or literally anything and it would've been better. Also up until that point, Ellie hadn't had any "MUH REVENGE, anger traits" until they kill Joel and magically turn her into this rage fueled serial killer? I know we're supposed to suspend belief when it comes to video games but in a game that's so grounded by "realism" and "characters" and "writing" it just doesn't make any sense.

TLOU2 shouldn't have featured Joel or Ellie at all.

TLOU3 will probably focus on her addressing her survivor's guilt one way or another.
I doubt Abby will be featured beyond a cameo or reference.

Why the fuck do they have the player watch our favourite characters from the first game get shit on by some new random chick, hate her for what she did to them and then make you play her?
Surely a better design would be playing both characters over chapters and it culminating in new protag killing joel after playing them for 10 or so hours, because then we give a shit about the character and can maybe empathize
I'm not good with story but it just makes no sense

You are supposed to hate Abby and then feel uncomfortable when forced to play as her for an extended period. It's deliberate provocation, not a design oversight.

I really don't think there will ever be a TLOU3. They ruined the characters so they'd have to use an entirely new cast of characters, but the setting itself is very generic and the brand has been severely damaged by TLOU2. Would probably be more profitable for Naughty Dog to just make a new IP with a clean slate at this point.

>I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't watch TWD but at that point I was only watching it because I was already invested for seasons
ye same
I get invested in the characters

it feels the Druck thought he'd be able to use this extremely shocking moment in an emotionally exploitative way and then use it as leverage to hamfist some parable about revenge into the storyline
it was insulting to fans not just because Joel died but because of how he died and what for
when Glenn died it wasn't necessarily about revenge, although some characters definitely wanted revenge, it was about war, territory, supplies, survival
it was this whole new existential threat

with TLOU2 it was just about Ellie wanting to murder Abby
there needed to be more to it than that

tlou2 was a huge commercial success, mostly due to preorders from people who refused to watch the leaks, so judging by that sony will probably greenlight a third game and find out that now that everyone played the game nobody wants to see anything from the franchise again

It sold 4-5 on week 1. Then, it sold ~2 million over the course of two years. For a AAA game with years of hype, that's pitiful. And the fact that it could only muster ~2 million sales in the course of two years is pretty bad and shows that there isn't much GENUINE demand for TLOU2. With the exception of FFVIIR, every other major release from 2020 has outperformed it.
Doom Eternal sold better. Animal Crossing sold better. Ghosts of Tsushima sold better.

>with TLOU2 it was just about Ellie wanting to murder Abby
>there needed to be more to it than that
Exactly and Druckcucks wrote off everything everyone was saying because the vocal majority were just bitching about the death and not HOW he died. Personally, I was okay with them handing the franchise off to Ellie and making TLOU 2 or even 3 about her but how they went about it, I honestly don't know how well 3 would be received. I think they should just make the next TLOU game a spin-off, something like Left Behind or Uncharted: Lost Legacy...but make it about that time gap between when Joel's daughter died and him meeting Tess. I've said this before, they could've made TLOU2 about all the shit him and his brother did to survive on the road and ending it with their fight/disagreement and going their own ways which leads into Tess and eventually Ellie.Instead they gave us this bullshit lebsian revenge story.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (305x165, 6.21K)

It's true
The second game has that kike as the writer/

>with TLOU2 it was just about Ellie wanting to murder Abby
>there needed to be more to it than that
It was also about Ellie's guilt over having ruined the last years she could have spent with Joel, and the fact that Abby took him right as it started to look like they could reconcile.

This.

I feel like it will be Ellie trying to find Dina and the baby and the Nu-Fireflies find out where Ellie is and send Abby to find her because they're still looking for the cure

Somebody kills her seeking revenge for someone she killed trying to get revenge against Joel's killer who killed Joel because she was seeking revenge for someone he killed, and now a new someone new has to take up the mantel of Last of Us Threeie.

Attached: Obama Suck.jpg (437x410, 65.26K)

Neil even said in an interview that Joel is Jackson’s most reliable killer, and that they trust him to protect them.

I agree see

Who fucking cares? I doubt many have any at all investment into that franchise after the second game.

Based!

Attached: Nf96DFq.jpg (681x509, 22.49K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-121637_Reddit.jpg (717x222, 28.88K)

The problem with Joel's death is that the more you think about it the less in-universe sense it makes. Everyone theorized Joel would die the second the very first trailer came out and he walked into frame off a white light, it wasn't exactly subtle. The problem is the scenario that played out was contrived as all hell: after five years Abby's group just so happened to get to Jackson the day Joel wasn't inside but rather out patrolling not because he had to, but because he was covering for another group, AND there was a blizzard, AND a high number of infected when it's mentioned time and again that was unusual, AND Abby separating from her group and walking around aimlessly led her to where Joel and Tommy where hiding, AND they were fine with being surrounded by a group of armed strangers, going so far as to tell them where they live and how many supplies they have there. There's only so many contrivances "Joel got soft" can get you out of. It's telling they apparently knew, too, as early plans had Abby actually infiltrate Jackson and live among them for a while, slowly gaining their trust. In the final game it feels like the universe outright bends its own rules just to get Joel into that room, so when his death is executed it doesn't feel earned.

>Joel is Jackson’s most reliable killer, and that they trust him to protect them
>which is why he "got soft" which age and relaxed around the Wolves
BRAVO DRUCKMANN

Attached: 1615066147431.png (1280x720, 940.33K)

fpbp

I got a better idea - Abby fucking both Ellie and Gina with her massive tranny cock.

Attached: salamandraninja.jpg (2093x1345, 396.67K)

I got consoom brain and now think its weird for anything to end in a sequel and not trilogy

> tge wrong man in the wrong circumstances trope is never used in media

what would you do in a post apocalyptic setting, user? other than rape, of course
personally i would go shooting everyone i meet with a shotgun

who gives a shit about this dyke/tranny moviegame

My guess they are going to introduce a new character and the game having to campaigns like part 1. Have Ellie campaign more focused on killing zombies than humans like Abbys part

One coincidence I can give you. When the entire premise of your sequel only works if a series of coincidences happen one after the other I call bullshit

She can become a bitter old woman just like Joel and get a similar arc wiht a new kid

abby is gonna rape her

Attached: c25c2d8afba63129d336128c82d88e87.jpg (1357x1920, 182.57K)

i have blow so many loads to this set

Attached: 1641456204623.jpg (1240x1920, 312.64K)

She turns her life around by using her immunity to create a vaccine against the fungus and then marries a younger man and has lots of babies.

This is what we call "free rent"

she'll transition to a man, name herself Joel and go back in time to substitute real Joel and fuck Ellie during the events of The Lost of Us 2, making her disgust all men and turn her into lesbian.

There, 1 billion dollars easy

What you meant to say is "How can they possibly milk her more from here? She has nothing left to milk."

Attached: 61ebdd6a6d9d52fcce323990b1fd0f45.jpg (2160x3840, 1023.25K)

just beat this game for the first time last night and it is a shitshow of a disparity between gameplay and the narrative they're trying to tell. Most games I wouldn't really care but this one has so much effort put into it to intertwine the two that it just makes their differences stick out like crazy.
Mostly I just got a strong sense of irony from how 1)the main theme of the game is that everyone has their own story and motives and 2)the protags quickly establish who is 'on their side' then you indiscriminately murder a never ending conveyor belt of 'baddies.' The game ending with ellie turning like 30 people into wet meat and then going 'ough, murder bad, revenge bad' when she has to kill an, according to the game, ACTUAL person to me sums up the dizzying sense of dissonance I had the whole time.
The game would have worked so much better if they cut out all the cutesy mumble sweetie bs and ellie was just a shark eyed murder autist who drives everyone away from her because shes become incapable of being human. turn that dumb farm sequence into ellie being distant and distracted from everything, not caring about their son, and have her suddenly have energy and excitement when she sees tommy's lead. And for gods sake, have her kill abby. The game is a joke if she doesn't kill abby.
I just feel like theres so many punches pulled and tryhard soft emotional moments jammed in between neckslit frenzies. You could have a good narrative with the same themes and it might actually be kind of haunting. As it is, its just a mess.

American Krogan did a video on TLOU2 and talked about the many parallels it has with the Israeli Palestine conflict going on today. It makes a lot of sense and I am sure the latent Jewish spirit of Druckman kicked in and had him insert his weird Jewish revenge fantasies and deep seated racial animosities into the games story. Im sure people will tell me to seethe and go back to pol but they just dont know how much neuroticism and hatred goes on within Jewish culture.

Anyways for my part, I think the TLOU1 was a timeless story, even though it wasnt actually that great it speaks to people. The game is very simple but the simplicity is one of its greatest strengths. TLOU2 has an extremely convoluted story with dozens of time skips, flashbacks (lasting like 10 hours), multiple character perspectives, and just generally very clumsy story telling (like Ellie trying to get revenge then giving it up then going back to wanting revenge, Tommys character change, etc)

I could say a lot about this game. I am mostly sad that the technical aspects were wasted for such a boring and pedestrian narrative. There was no point to make a sequel for the first game and TLOU2 should have only been a spiritual successor continuing the themes from the first game with no characters returning, maybe it should have been a completely new ip. Also, fuck trannies and lesbians and other modern mental illnesses.

Attached: Ei3a62fVgAALG8b.jpg (564x705, 139.59K)

Her arc should have ended at the first game. Part 2 should have had a whole new cast and be set in a different time period.

I always thought it would be cool to have a TLoU game set in a humid climate, and they could use the difference in climate as having an effect on the fungus, allowing there to be entirely different forms and stages in the life cycle. You could have a valid excuse to have completely new and radically different enemy types.

Attached: 1622161039718.jpg (1059x1246, 169.17K)

What ever happened to Esther from One Night Live?

neuron activation

I should also add that this game is trying to present a very warped and demonic take on Christianity by focusing so much on forgiveness and redemption. The game recognizes evil but it is incapable of saying there is such a thing as God, its like Game of Thrones and many modern stories. Its implicitly Christian without the philosophical and theological support to have its themes make any sense. Druckman, Ellie, and Abby are all material atheists. They only care about what makes them feel bad or good. Killing is only bad because it makes you feel bad (sometimes).

In reality both main characters are beyond redemption (because they will never actually repent for their sins and follow God) and totally evil. The end of the story makes it seem like they have grown but nothing has really changed. After killing hundreds of people for nearly no reason, you cannot just decide you are better now, all Ellie and Abby did was appease their own ego by pretending to be better people.

manchildren who completely misread the first game

protip: it wasn't a feelgood warm and fuzzy story about epic gruff gamer dad and his cute daughter on a wholesome murder adventure, and Druckmann is based for giving all you faggots a reality check with the sequel

Attached: ellie part 2.jpg (720x1280, 119.59K)

>Christianity invented altruism, forgiveness, and the concept that maybe murder is bad, guys (except when killing nonchristians then it's ok)

I hate 2016 election tourists so god damn much

She got cut from the game
>Esther is a character that was first mentioned publicly at an event hosted by PlayStation and Naughty Dog in Santa Monica in 2014. A limited audience was treated to a theatrical performance of “The Last of Us,” where a handful of scenes from the game were performed by actors including Ashley Johnson, who voices Ellie in the game, and Troy Baker, who voices Joel. One was the reenactment of a never-before-seen, deleted epilogue which mentions a woman Joel dated. Though Esther never made it into either game, Naughty Dog wrote an entire scene in Part II about her. It’s one of many scrapped ideas.

>“We wrote so many scenes that did not make it into this game,” co-writer Halley Gross told The Post in an interview last month. “Joel had a girlfriend in the original concept of this game. Her name was Esther.”

>Originally, players would be introduced to Esther in the playable flashback found roughly six or seven hours into the game. In the final product, Tommy (Joel’s brother) teaches Ellie how to use a sniper rifle, but during development, co-writers Halley Gross and Neil Druckmann considered having Ellie and Joel visit Esther, who lived “in a town two hours away” from Jackson.

>“I think she lived out by the dams, by the electric dams, and they kind of had a commuter relationship,” Gross said. “And Joel and Ellie were headed out there and saw that the building had been taken over by infected.”

>Inside, players would find Esther bitten and trying to wrap the injury with a tourniquet. She “knew was she was going to die,” Gross said. Joel senses the urgency of the situation, and tells Ellie to fetch Esther a drink of water from the river nearby. Playing as Ellie, you reach the river and hear a bang.

Part II's cast is already very bloated giving Joel another tragic loss sob story is just redundant at this point

>"And you don’t know whether Esther killed herself or if Joel put a bullet in her head, but you know that this was going to happen,” Gross said. “That two adults were making a decision and they were going to try to protect Ellie as much as they could.”

>Ellie, who is immune to the deadly cordyceps virus that turns humans into zombies, is deeply disturbed by the cold brutality of the situation. It reminds her of the death of her best friend Riley, Gross said, who was bitten by infected too. The scene would have also touched upon her resentment toward Joel, triggering a frank conversation between them about her survivor’s guilt as they sit at the riverbank. Ellie would have said something along the lines of, “If there had been a cure, we wouldn’t be here,” a nod to the first game’s ending where Joel saves Ellie’s life instead of sacrificing her to bring an end to the virus.

>“The reason that got scrapped was because we just didn’t have time to establish Esther,” Gross said. Players wouldn’t have enough time to bond with Esther before her death, and Gross also noted that the character was too focused on Joel’s arc, rather than Ellie’s.

>“Even up until toward the end of the game, we had like a love letter from Esther in his house,” she said. This, too, was removed from the final product.

Yeah, they needed more room for Danny.

I didnt say Christianity invented forgiveness but it did compile all of the philosophies that did and it replaced every other religion for the west for like 1000 years. Paganism doesnt really focus on forgiveness, at best you have a sort of apathy towards living or dying and an acceptance of the illusory nature of material reality.

But yes, if you want objective morality and forgiveness you will need to believe in God, and if you are going to do that you are going to be Christian. Your other options are Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, or Hinduism. If you want to get wild you may have some pseudo platonic deism but thats it. So yes, this game has implicit Christian themes yet it is not Christian. Dont blame me for pointing the inconsistency out. If you dont believe in God then you agree with me that the entire story was meaningless and the characters never redeemed themselves, they just felt better by pretending they were good people.

Abby sequel.
Takes off from the end of 2 and you never see Ellie once.

Attached: abby.jpg (300x168, 5.36K)

If Lev doesn’t end up as a vegetable after getting destroyed by Dog the Bounty Hunter, I’ll be very upset.

I know this is a shitpost and someone will take the bait. That said, Abby has a very specific purpose in Part II, and her arc is complete by the end of the game.

She will almost certainly not be in Part III, which will probably be a solo Ellie adventure

Attached: jocelyn.jpg (900x1200, 149.96K)

This

Based

sounds like you have your own issues to work out, bub