AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE POPULAR BOY AT SCHOOL IGNORED ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE POPULAR BOY AT SCHOOL IGNORED ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1651218636782.webm (1895x651, 898.89K)

you don't want to stare at a gorilla while playing video games? too bad

Raawr so powerful

Who is this supposed to appeal to?

>im a gurrrrl hear me rawrr xDD

Attached: 1647164435783.png (985x503, 738.84K)

2005 scene girls were nowhere near as obnoxious as the people you run into today. Yeah kind of silly and sometimes edgy but they never took themselves too seriously

People with a screaming fetish.
I personally like when girls scream while my dick is in their mouth because the vibrations feel nice.

>those meaty lips

Attached: 1649152282471.jpg (229x213, 6.02K)

they were obnoxious but they knew how to have fun, being perpetually mad has become a meme among normal people

AHHHGGHHHH THE VAGINAL CRAMPS ARE BACK

Attached: 1626691962341.jpg (800x1067, 427.04K)

Those 2005 scene girls are the annoying cunts you see online now. That's what they grew up into

why do you keep posting this thread?

Depends, if they went from scene to normalfag, they are just normal people.
The ones who became loud and obnoxious are the ones who went from scene to hipster.

Attached: 1640248332560.jpg (700x399, 66.9K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESSES!

Attached: 1645477963173.png (650x960, 651.48K)

Mentally ill women in videogames should all be edgy, murderous psychopaths who are evil for the sake of it.

Attached: 1646472883740.png (1000x563, 407.77K)

>I like awful writing

I enjoy fun writing.
If you can't make it good, at least make it entertaining.

they also had tight cunts and were easy

women shouldn't have civil rights

I didn't get what I wanted.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1651979303334.png (308x350, 158.45K)

Get help

You always post this exact same thread with this exact same reply. It's indicative of something wrong with your brain.

Wow. So... That's why.

>ugly women are people because.. because they just are ok??

HBO drama enjoyers
aka wamyns

Whats with zoomers projecting what is inherent to their generation onto women?

Just projective self hatred. They know they are a bunch of feminine, sissy social media gossipers and bipolar, overly emotional retards, they shit on women because they see themselves reflected. The zoomers who dont just become trannies.

I'm sure the kettles be devastated to hear that coming from some incel pot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BODY MY CHOICE

If they are going to be female they should be attractive. What do women have to offer besides a face and a pussy?

How is Kait Diaz so shit that she killed mainline but her father is so based that he revived the franchise as a tactics game?

Attached: x1l7thlowug81.jpg (990x557, 49.9K)

It's called Duckface, retard.

When I see this I realize how old I am and how terrible the world has become since my youth.

Really not looking forward to the next 40 years in this hell reality.

The only duckface here is my pet duck's lol

I don't like it either OP, the difference between us is I don't want to see or think about it when I don't have to. Why did you post this?

Attached: 1636971582132.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>incel
tranny

ironic considering these threads are spammed by people who still haven't mentally left high school and are bitter they spent all 4 years as khhvs

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR
>I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

>just die of a thousand cuts without putting up a fight my guy

you aren't fighting, this is Yea Forums

So why didn't you just ignore the thread if you don't like it? Are you some kind of a retard or something?

Hit a nerve, did I?
Why do you think that's an effective counter, lol. You have like 0.0001% chance of actually getting it right but with "incel" I'm at like 75%.

Woke trannys fear me

Why don't you just ignore video games you don't like?

You are the one imposing your retarded world view on OP while not following it yourself

Nobody fears a westerner

You'd have to be retarded to not see a pattern of the same shit being posted over and over to no end, so no I guess I'm not. I've ignored it several times before, but now the threads can, and will stop.

Attached: 1632339278091.jpg (1084x1032, 75.58K)

ok groomer

ITT schizos

I'm fucking sick of this shit
You faggots have been posting this webm for over 5 years acting like every video game has screaming women in it
Gears 5 wasnt even that bad and it even canonized cog breeding camps

There are 150 threads and you chose to bitch in this one

Yeah, also stop ignoring what I'm saying you're just responding emotionally.

wut

you people have become as frail as glass

Trannies can't even look in the mirror

The fact that this has become a thing on Yea Forums of all places shows that irony is dead and nothing the right wing says is to be taken seriously

Neither can you, apparently

Kys gynoid

What's this thread accomplishing again? You act like there was an interesting discussion that was supposed to happen.

You will die from scaphism.

So my opinion is invalid because I'm a woman and will never be a woman at the same time?

>Yea Forums is one person

Pretty sure these threads are all just masturbation from one severely disturbed individual. It's always the same OP, the same couple of replies, day after day, and if anyone doesn't play along he comes unhinged

Does the thought of a real holocaust terrify you?