Who is your favorite video game reviewer?

Who is your favorite video game reviewer?

Attached: FSLPl0aXwAADw5p.jpg (1536x2048, 1.03M)

This will be a healthy discussion

When the fuck did he get tits

Mines Yahtzee btw

Jim sterling will never be a woman but i must admit he at least knows how to use lipstick decently

Why Jim Sterling doing this? Is it because he played Halo Wars for 15 minutes?

i think men should not ever wear makeup
i also think men shouldn't have long hair

DSP

not that fuckin' faggot
>whine whine whine whine whine politics politics politics i'm always right thank god for meeeee
holy shit kill this motherfucker

Did he get implants now?

Attached: jim-sterling.png (1417x2268, 1.28M)

all fatties have tits, he just put a bra

user, Who is this handsome man?

Attached: familysimp.jpg (480x360, 15.88K)

>reviewer
I stopped looking at “reviews” years ago. If something looks cool I’ll play it

>knows how to use lipstick decently

Attached: 1477176962474.jpg (726x643, 73.41K)

Most cynical pretend trooning ever.

always had em

Attached: 1644146323340.jpg (1024x917, 78.09K)

Keklmao

lmao, one of the main reasons why trannies look so disgusting is because they can't into makeup.

AY CARAMBA!

Jim Sterling was one of my favourites until he trooned out.

nipples halfway to their knees

Is that fucking Jim sterling
>google it
>now a tranny
Lmao what the fuck
Haven't visited Yea Forums in years and now I feel like I'm out of a cryogenic chamber and I don't understand anything

Attached: 1461778443383.png (503x504, 188.98K)

Me. I like to play games and develop my own opinions.

You're a fucking retard for ever liking that faggot in the first place.

Nothing about his behavior is surprising, but its funny watching him mutilate himself with no way to come back from it.

because he's always been a moron
>the SJWs won't take your games away

that's a dumb take but alright

>reddit spacing
every single time

I would not call makeup one of the main reasons.

his nipples are so far down wtf

well the main reason is them being ugly abominations, but some females are also ugly abominations and they manage to make themselves look like normal human beings by being good at makeup.

dont worry. odds are he will kill himself

i felt like that when i tried to join a discord server
zoomers are weird

Yes but an ugly woman still has female bone structure unless she's deformed. You cant put powder on that

You watch Tranime in 2022 dude, you're already lost.

Why does he always complain about capitalism?

Nice argument fag

So what made Sterling troon out, anyway?

I haven't watched anime since like 2017

>reddit
incel

gravity

If the western world suddenly turned totalitarian and hyper masculine you all know he would be the first to get in line. Jim loves attention and shitting on those that he knows he can get away with. You all know this deep down, he's not a principled man.

incel
>reddit

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHhHAHhhhhHAHhHAHhHAHhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHhHAHhhhhHAHhHAHhHAHhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

>Deep Breath

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHhHAHhhhhHAHhHAHhHAHhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHhHAHhhhhHAHhHAHhHAHhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

You don't need to imagine, a lot of his stuff early on was actually pretty misogynist as in women hating misogyny

Jim Sterling has singlehandedly done more to prove to me that trannies are a cult than any far right fearmonger could have. Watching him slowly get brainwashed was heartbreaking.

Elaborate, please. I’m curious how he went down the rabbit hole.

I still think this is some elaborate ruse

Wow he's owning it.

James "Stuff His Bra" Sterling. I still enjoy him for being so fucking Britishly blunt with his commentary regardless of whatever gender he says he is.

He was the only major reviewer to heavily criticize devs for heavily monetising their games.

The worst part is how old and ragged he looks and how hard he’s trying to hide but failing. Like that’s clearly a wig

He bitched and moaned about elden ring difficulty and le accessibility on top of being a trooner, how can anyone take this dude seriously anyway?
To this day I still don't know what he le did that you people like him so much

Sterling was always a diamond dozen cocksucking journalist shill. Right down to defending DmC and Sonic 4.

Got any examples?

BORN DIFFERENT

Sorry image for ants because that's all i can find but this should give you an image of what he used to be and how he just goes with the zeitgeist

Attached: jim sterling.jpg (390x640, 53.38K)

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
In fact it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them
If you did

>that's a man

Attached: pu.jpg (1052x718, 297.21K)

I enjoyed this guy years ago when he just bitched about games companies being shit but nowadays holy shit he kinda went off the deep end

I don't listen to any one reviewer. The bigger ones worship the woke shit so I don't really take their opinions at face value on much anymore.

>fatties can save money on the tranny transformation because they have natural bitch tits
Kinda based

Attached: B1983652-53F2-4E29-85EC-24F1C95CBC8F.jpg (720x357, 127.77K)

How many corpses do you think he has buried under his patio?

Attached: 1620066540775.jpg (1152x864, 557.3K)

Civvie 11

Starts normal
Gets trans friends
Starts defending trannies vehemently. There is no middle ground, if a game or person doesn't say trannies are god's gift to the world, they are the scum of the earth.
Starts taking estrogen "just to help with his mood".
Puts on clown makeup and a wig. "I'm only a girl sometimes though! Gotta protect that Jim Sterling brand!"
Abandons all pretense that he's Jim and falls deep into the Stephanie role, apparently going so far as to get implants.

Lmao

Attached: 1650678309080.png (750x540, 71.18K)

whose grandma this is

born fat
born low-t
born micropenis

Thanks man, didn't know this. Now I know he's basically the vidya equivalent of Anthony Fantano.

probably Yahtzee
does Joseph anderson counts?

I care not for bitching about difficulty levels. If you play a game on "hard" it shouldn't matter to you if someone plays the same game on "easy". It's a non-argument.

I still don’t understand. I get the social contagion aspect with kids and teens, but how does a guy in his 30s who has lived his whole life comfortable as a man end up losing his mind to this shit?

He started hanging out with trannies and they all started to tell him that the only reason he was miserable was because he wasn't trans. All he had to do to be happy was become a woman.

I believe what happens is he probably got a massive influx of trannys and because his channel was already dying, he converted to avoid the loss of those new viewers.