Is your Nintendo 3DS alright, user-sama?

Is your Nintendo 3DS alright, user-sama?

Attached: 20220508_031505_copy_2577x4576.jpg (2577x4576, 2.46M)

Her battery's wearing out but she's still kickin.

Attached: 20220507_211822.jpg (1877x1868, 939.13K)

No, my sd card is corrupted

No, it's falling apart and getting a New 3DS these days is absurdly expensive

Of course, fren.

Attached: 20220508_092359.jpg (4000x1800, 2.88M)

No the battery just recently started to inflate and there are no replacements being sold, only chinkshit that lies about it's capacity. New ones are far too expensive.

Kinda, started to get worried about battery, buttons are now a little mushy and she lacks the joystick cover, but my baby girl works fine. Every once in a while I feel like looking for someplace to replace the battery and buttons, but no clue where to get original ones.

both of mine are working perfectly but I'm gonna buy spare batteries just to have

3DS forever

Attached: 3ds.jpg (2513x1841, 841.63K)

Chinkshit batteries can't compare to originals, but it extended my playtime by about an hour.

ds lites taste a lot better

I managed to get a japanese majora 3ds LL, sadly the bottom shell was fucked but im hoping the aliexpress shells are a good replacement. I plan on modding a capture card onto it as well. has custom firmware and all the games I wanna play on it, so yeah its holding up

Seems like it

Attached: gjejfekfbe.jpg (4160x3120, 2.11M)

it works fine but the sd card seems to be corrupted, loads everything at the second but the DS roms takes from 5 to 7 minutes

Attached: kasumi.png (412x480, 288.85K)

yeah just replaced the battery not long ago

Hate myself for not getting the regular sized N3DS whenever they were being sold, but yeah my 3DS is still doing alright user.

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (3023x3581, 2.3M)

Had it since launch day, still works perfectly, the one thing i ever had to do was replace the battery
But i'm worried that i might need to replace it again soon and i dont know how hard it is to find new and legit ones for a decent price these days

get art style boxlife before the eshop closes
for some reason the only art style game anyone talks about is pictobits and pictobits is not very good but boxlife is very good so get boxlife

Attached: food cubes.jpg (2600x2061, 998.31K)

i haven't touched mine in years. my cfw seems to be fucked up and i can't boot to emuNAND, but i'm too lazy to try and fix it

I don't know, looking for that shit right now.

Attached: 1646789845283.jpg (323x323, 41.73K)

Can you play Mega Man 7 to 10 on it, btw

Where do you guys get your extra batteries? Been wanting to start the Etrian Odyssey series but my batt's been going low.

i got my replacements on amazon not that long ago. the batteries themselves were cheap but shipping was expensive. just make sure to search for OEM if you can

>regular sized N3ds
like unless you have small hands/fingers no reason to get small model regardless of version.

no, R trigger is completely broken
I fixed the Circle pad but in doing so I broke the volume slider and the camera apparently

Debating on picking up another one as a spare for whatever reason, anyone have recommendations or is eBay fine?

I still have the og model it's been CFW for a few years now. SD card tends to crash randomly while playing games.

ebay is fine just watch for japanese sellers, sometimes they list some special editions and dont have the item or some things are broken.

Looks like it's time to replace those SD cards.

I have that Zelda one and it's my favorite piece of hardware ever but I never fucking use it. It's so pretty though.

no, my toddler chewed off half of the thumbstick (the rubber part is still in-tact, so i just sorta wrap it around what remains of the plastic underneath)

>decide to buy New Nintendo 3ds (NonXl)
>For some reason the bezel of the bottom screen scratched the hell out top screen
>They don't make 3DSes anymore
>Too lazy to mod and rip all my games so I can play them on pc

Attached: 129-030-123.jpg (471x483, 29.37K)

It's just lens and easy to replace, but yes, every single model of 3DS has the bottom bezel scratch the top lens no matter what.

My N3DSXL hasn't scratched any screen.. but dust easily gets inside those screens. :(

My original 3DS didn't scratch the top screen the entire time I owned it.

I bought a 3dsxl and hacked it recently. It's slow to start but I'm not worried. Any recommendations on what I should do on it/pirate

Yes, it fucking did. Both my o3DS and my o3DSXL do.

Stop gaslighting faggot

Very much, yeah. I was playing Pokemon Picross today. But since it's a freemium game I have to play just to get some "coins" everyday to open the next stage and that will take some weeks.

I don't speak faggot, try again in english.

The regular new 3DS doesn't, because the bottom screen bezel doesn't ever come into contact with the top screen.

Shit i dunno, it's under some boxes so it's probably a house for a bunch of brown recluses by now.

Can't believe trannyearolds are STILL running damage control for those piece of shit designs this fucking late, the guy just said he had it happen with the N3DS, goddamn.

My N3DSXL is alive and kicking, though I have a 2DSXL stashed away in case it ever truly dies.

Yes. Has double ips too (by good rng not by overpaying like an autist).
I am thinking of getting a DSI XL for ds games though.

Dont you have some PS5 games to play?

Attached: anya.jpg (276x183, 9.21K)

Yeah we good.

Attached: IMG_20220507_225109.jpg (4624x2080, 3.62M)

Yes. Has been still going fine and it was one I got on release day

No one does, but at least you admit to being a tranny drone so everyone knows you're a faggot lying about a lifetime critical design flaw.

Kinda sad.

3ds had menu themes, lots of series that were only ds or 3ds exclusive and trapped on the system, or just a fun feel on that system alone to play.

I love the switch, but the 3ds will always have a place in my memories.

>trannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytranny

Attached: 1622684608436.gif (540x540, 54.72K)

Nintendo REALLY dropped the ball on the Switch's graphical customization for some reason, I imagine it has something to do with how lightweight the OS is but holy shit we still only have light and dark themes.

Doubt it would be hard to implement, but they never will.

They never will because they have the Switch on lockdown. They don't want to make any kind of possible entry point for hacking.

nintendo (correctly, imo) assessed that part of why the wiiu failed was because the menu was too goddamn slow. so with that in mind and the switch being a handheld they did everything they could to pare down the UI so it could be as snappy as possible. i miss the comfy console UI from before but i can't really say they made the wrong choice either

>splatranny
Please stop robbing me of opportunities to mock you. And stop grooming those kids.

Mario Kart 7 and Smash are a must since online is free
I recommend Warioware Gold and Rhythm Heaven Megamix, also all the Mario & Luigi games
Get a DS flashcart like an R4 or other clone, or download TWLoader, for DS games
Make sure you've got an FTP client of some kind so you're not yanking the SD card out every few seconds, but it might be worth your while to do that now and again anyways just because the 3DS's wireless speed is pretty slow
Grab the Super Mario 64 source-port if you want that game on your system, Super Mario 64 DS has cool features but isn't quite as good as the original

You should probably cool your jets on which terms the other Redditors come up with as an insult, if you flinger "GROOMER GROOMER PEEPEE POOMER XDDDD" at the wrong fellow on Twitter you could legit end up fined or in jail for slander

How hard is it to hack a Japanese N3DS to make it look like an American and make it play any game? and does the software it has still matters whether it can be hacked or not?

Software isn't region locked once installed. You can do a region change to access different eShops but that's not gonna matter in March of '23. It is objectively better to have your 3DS hacked than not.

I decided to get one of these instead of a ps4 slim on black friday and I don't regret it

Attached: link-green-2ds-black-friday-nintendo-2.png (1094x600, 173.83K)

I only call out groomers groomers and not on groomer staffed social media, but please, go on about your knowledge on those.

>I only call people groomers where I know I won't get in trouble for it XDDD
Yeah I kinda figured that

That's a really ugly color-scheme and yet I don't hate it. 2DS is really comfy to hold, I remember playing and beating Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time on mine.

If it's the old model it won't run the SM64 port at all, or most resource intensive homebrew for that matter.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT GET ROBBED BY US PEDOS
Yeah, I can. Get fucked.

i haven't seen somebody this smug about being a meme hurling retard since quentin

>OG new 3DS
I'm so jelly cause i missed buying one from the FB marketplace at my town, but i managed to get the XL galaxy model for like 130 USD like a year ago, still in mint condition and with the box and everything.

Yeah. Had to replace the battery. The backplate is missing a screw and the paint is peeling off due to my sweaty hands but it's still alive and well.

>McMichael claimed this accusation was a joke

I know it's ugly but it was $60 or $80 brand new
I just pretend it's yoshi themed

this isn't /pol/ champ

>Autistic retard heads so far up his own ass he mentions Quentin
Kek kys retard.

Should I start with DQ4, 5 or 8?