The three best games of the past 10 years

The three best games of the past 10 years.

Attached: Noita | Rain World | Factorio.png (445x189, 80.75K)

rain world is garbage
noita and factorio are for turbo autistic losers

indiefags are so cringe

>Enter The Gungeon, Hollow Knight, Satisfactory
FTFY

Noita might actually be one of the most disappointing games I've played
loved playing with the powder toy when I was younger, Noita seemed like it'd be pure fun yet it's somehow actually boring, despite all odds
world is too big for its own good, needs mods to truly shine and the early game is always a slog

Replace Factorio with Terraria and that might be my top 3 indies.
If you find the early game unenjoyable, try not just going down. For example, I used to get a tablet, get over the tree, go to frozen vault and then try to kill everything with the tablet. Hard as fuck, but doable and fun, though, walking there was a pain.
Basically, your complaints are fair, but once you learn how to build good wands and how to make the most of what you have, it becomes much more enjoyable, at least that's how it was for me. If your main goal is to fuck around with particles, then Noita isn't that type of game.

use mods

the developers dont understand the gameplay of the game they created, and bizarrely they wanted it to be super serious as fuck. use mods to give you extra lives, edit wants anywhere, etc

Just add edit wants everywhere, its how the game should have been

Noita is a rougelike. If you don't know by now whether you are into roguelikes or absolutely fucking ABHOR rougelikes, you're a retard. There is no inbetween with routelikes.

>here is no inbetween with routelikes.

yeah there is. like i said just add extra lives, and fix the game by making it fun instead of a "challenge"
who the fuck plays single player games for challenge, lol, retarded

Fuck off shill

I can't fucking deal with rougelite shit, I don't have hours to waste on a run that just ends and resets progress. Noita with a game mode resembling Terraria would be actually fun for me

Attached: 1651959889711.jpg (960x672, 83.21K)

>Noita is a rougelike
no it isn't

yeah sounds about right though i'd swap rainworld for rimworld

I love the wand system in Noita.

Thats not
Tunic
Talos Principle
Baba is you

What's with retards using this word so much lately? It wasn't this bad a couple months ago.

talos principle
doom 2016
Sekiro

Attached: Roguelike guide.png (3280x2632, 222.31K)

Noita unironically would've been kino if it was not a roguelike, and if a 34 orb run didnt take literal days to complete where about 60% of that time is slowly waddling around or teleporting to another location
Boring shit

YOUR A SHILL! EVERYONE IS A SHILL!

>no dragon's dogma
>no bloodborne
>there's rain world at least
drink bleach and die op, you worthless piece of shit

Attached: 155794608949.jpg (496x536, 64.44K)

Where is Outer Wilds?

Try your own words next time, nigger brains.

this right there is the most stupid post on this whole website at the moment.

>Bloodborne
Go back.

Attached: ResetEra Best Video Game of All Time.png (5250x3950, 689.6K)

>Dogma
>10 years
only just

Rounding out the top 5 along with Pathologic 2.

Attached: Outer Wilds destroying space time.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Ah yes, my favorite hack n' slash
Crypt of the necrodancer
lmao

counter culture strikes again. burn in hell kike

Bloodborne is pure kikecore. Go back.

>dragon's dogma
YWNBAW

Attached: keks.png (979x467, 130.37K)

>Dragon's Dogma is a tranny ga-

Attached: Insane Dragon's Dogma combat.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

D-dogma bros?? I thought we had superior combat?? WHATS THIS?

I pirated Factorio

Imagine not being able to keep up with video game terminology and posting on a video game board.

I actually agree, though I think Noita is just a tad bit overrated. I'd put Rabi Ribi or Ultrakill there instead

>no Outer Wilds
NOPE

Dare I say based?

Attached: Rabi Ribi 2.webm (480x270, 2.55M)

>Rain World
>Outer Wilds
>Disco Elysium
FTFY

Attached: 1651964445082.jpg (851x851, 46.63K)

>video game terminology
You mean marketing terminology

Rain World might be the most overhated game I've played and I still have no idea why. I don't think it's that difficult or obtuse, most games I've played from the 2000s were way worse. It's just a great platformer with amazing atmosphere and survival mechanics. Is it because people see it as pretentious?

It's underrated.

Attached: Rain World agile.webm (1920x1080, 627.94K)

fair shout in enter the gungeon. proper game that

God I want to play it again. Any webm I see of a game I loved makes me want to play it again.

I got filtered by the bonus fights. I didn't struggle too much with the main game on Hard for a first playthrough, but I tried the post game bosses and couldn't. Need to give them a try again, looks incredibly fun.

Attached: 1625148753756.png (1920x1080, 690.86K)

Its right there. Gameplay must be turn-based on a grid system to be a rougelike. Noita is not that.

it'd be great if not the countless unfun limitations imposed on the player, fuck those retarded faggot ass devs

If you can beat Rain World on Hunter, you should have the willpower to beat Rabi-Ribi.

Attached: Rabi Ribi.webm (720x404, 2.95M)

>tlou better than super metroid
>better than shadow of the colossus
christ they couldn't have less taste if it hit them in the face

yeah we get it normalfag

>still no noita multiplayer
Never ever??

the people who say "pretentious" on this board think anything short of straight up coomer pandering is reddit

Surprisingly good picks. Like others have said, I'd say Outer Wilds is right up there with those three.

Attached: ow.jpg (1280x720, 88.72K)

Why haven't you played Rain World yet, Yea Forums?

Attached: Rain World advanced mechanics.webm (454x298, 2.85M)

i played it for 10 minutes, quit and never played again
can't quite put my finger on why

talos CHADS

Because it's not a good game stop believing the shill

It took me a while to get into personally, but once I did I played it almost non stop until I took a short break and now I play it pretty much every day just not as much.
The magic definitely takes a while to set in but once I got over getting lost in shoreline and started exploring the whole map I was hooked.

Attached: FM1cNkmXMAYYs41.jpg (1303x1304, 100.56K)

>tfw these are the only indies I like
I've played the majority of games in this thread, Outer Wilds, Rain World, Disco, Noita etc
gonna give Outer Wilds and Rain World another go though. something about OW felt scatterbrain to me, scanning the alien gibberish and having time reset

also some more I kinda like but haven't beat yet:
>Spelunky
tried about 50 times, determined to beat it one day, can't decide if I love it or hate it
>Jump King
really cool but didn't finish it
>Luftrausers
played for a few minutes, pretty fun
>Lonely Mountains: Downhill
demo was really fucking good, if that's indie, need to buy the full game
>Lorn's Lure demo
great but not out yet

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x2108, 2.88M)

I almost threw in the towel before I even got to Industrial Complex, but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did because I got what is quite possibly the greatest game I've ever played.

Attached: Rain World The Wall.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I went through drainage first personally, using the snails to get through to garbage felt like such an achievement to me.

Attached: FK0-05NVkAIpefC.jpg (1083x1153, 106K)