Sonic boys

There are a bunch of Sonic waifu threads. But I got to ask, what do you like about your favorite MALE Sonic character?

Attached: 1544980200281.png (700x481, 293.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfRB1PjndI8
youtu.be/VOjk6AqbEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=PrznlDUPUrs
youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me, it's Tails and Kit for protecting them from disgusting obese NEETs.

Tails for sure. Sonic is like neutral ground for me, Shadow and Knuckles never did anything for me really.

I would say Metal Sonic is my other favorite but that's not even a gender character, lol.

>There are a bunch of Sonic waifu threads
Where, you fucking moron. kys

Bigass Doomguy-personified chillin' homie.

That's really it. I like a ton Antoine, Elias and more. Must it be game-origin, then I really like Storm and Vector, because they are handsome and cute.

Metal is sexless? I'm sure Eggman refers him as boy, doesn't he?

Attached: tumblr_b6c7f218e394e1c6a652766d4d19969f_e128ade6_999999999.png (1920x1736, 2.15M)

I like this goofus

youtube.com/watch?v=vfRB1PjndI8

Attached: vector.gif (270x270, 32.4K)

For me, it's the man himself.

Attached: file.png (456x752, 227.08K)

For me? It's Fang.
youtu.be/VOjk6AqbEEE

Attached: Fang Cigar.png (399x602, 151.83K)

Everybody gangsta until Fleetway Sonic goes Super.

Attached: STC85-SuperSonic.jpg (309x432, 122.38K)

Attached: tgt.png (251x201, 7.36K)

For me it's Shadow. He's inspiring, handsome, cool, and his music is awesome. I love Shadow!

Attached: shadow_0348.png (784x1200, 703.26K)

Simmer down, no one's gonna take away your thousands of Rouge, Blaze, Amy and, worse yet, pedo Cream threads off the catalog.

Love these two niggas

Attached: 2rltxlolixh41.jpg (906x1058, 102.43K)

But Vector is broad too...

Attached: MY STRENGTH IS MY POWER.png (1548x747, 163.15K)

BASED

Fleetway Super Sonic makes Shadow look like Cream.

Hail to the King, baby
>inb4 archieschizo
KNEEL

Attached: 1941702-fight_it_out010.jpg (272x475, 30.38K)

Obstagoon doesn't get enough love, he's a pretty new character, I don't get why no one ever talks about him. My favorite part of his character arc was when he had to choose between his friends and his career, and ended up dying killing Epstein by blowing up his private island.

Attached: EBZLdw7UEAAdNJD.jpg (1200x1200, 177.49K)

Attached: 1618446036273.gif (500x628, 3.18M)

I like really earnest characters who wear their hearts on their sleeve and don't get hung up on doubts, Silver and Amy are two of my favorites for that reason.
>thinks Sonic is responsible for fucking up the world, goes after him with a vengeance and is happy to brutally kill him in broad daylight
>also gets really sentimental and happy about seeing a bright blue sky, even if it's over some shitty desert
>once he knows Sonic isn't really responsible for destroying the world, doesn't have any wave of self-doubt, but immediately decides to help Sonic
>while the rest of the characters in Forces are sitting in a room and talking about how they want to fight Eggman, Silver is out in the world actually fighting and going toe-to-toe with Infinite

Attached: silver[1].jpg (950x534, 370.1K)

Attached: STC81-SuperSonic.jpg (271x363, 26.85K)

Did you mean Rough and Tumble?

WORTHLESS CONSUMER MODELS

Attached: 1590040458070.png (856x753, 466.81K)

Omega is worthiest consumer model and hottest.

Attached: 1358955144234.png (583x847, 1.16M)

Today I will remind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrznlDUPUrs

Sonic and Shadow are my OTP. I love when they're portrayed as bickering but still supportive of each other. That said, there's very few Sonic characters I don't like. Did try to storytime pic related in the ride thread, but the jannies didn't like it.
Nothing lewd here, they're just trying to clear his airway after he choked on his food.
Grumphog besthog.
Wow, I really haven't been keeping up with IDW.
He may have fluff for brains, but he always tries his best.
You think that's lewd? youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc

Attached: 006.jpg (1454x2200, 295.39K)

Same desu, he cute.
Wish the Forces cutscene was more fleshed out to show Infinite turning the stuff he'd grab and throw into red cubes. That'd make their midair clash make more sense.

Attached: E-EvY5kVkAEjeCl.jpg (1440x810, 466.9K)

Seems like Yea Forums only cares for Sonic girls. What do you know, Yea Forums has shit taste as always.

I like the sonic girls a lot but Knuckles will always be my favorite. Cool dude with awesome themes, I love his gameplay variations in classic + modern, and while he's cool he's also a bit of a dork which is a combination I enjoy.

Those 3. They're the best. I don't dislike any of the males though, Silver is good too just hasn't been in any good games yet.
You're a pedophile and a faggot that thinks Tails is a femboy when he isn't, there is no way you are not.

Knux, Sonic and Espio are the hottest_____.

Attached: c2b2933fb58886beaf9896b1228c90ad.png (900x789, 234.88K)

>I am sorry
>not built to comfort
don't think they thought that little bit through, did they think "I'm sorry" isn't an attempt at comfort in absence of it?
They just didn't want Omega to have a harsh tone in that moment and say NEGATIVE. I WAS NOT BUILT TO COMFORT.
great bot tho

I'm sure that's on Omega on Archie being fairly different of his portrayal from the games. Omega is more characterized as romancing comedic dork trying to fit among others, beyond his primary hedonistic fury for Eggman, so him comforting Hope on that moment seems appropriating for me. As the comics has dictated, Omega has Gamma's developed programming and mindset inside his circuits, as base explanation for his more approaching self. Before, he was just a measly fury-induced war robot on Eggman's control.

Personally, I think that's a pretty neat direction for Omega, but alas, Archie is no more, for as soulful it was.

>great bot tho
Oh, for sure. I really'd like if Omega were my protecting guardian. I think that's just the perfect boyfriend role for him.

Attached: 1538039656_28824038_Date_Night_Omega_by_BurntBeebs.png (1100x1200, 825.85K)

I'll always like Shadow the most. His current characterization sucks but him being a quiet and brooding guy who cares a lot about his friends on the low was really nice. I liked seeing his arc in the early 3D games even if some of the games themselves were kind of lacking.

Attached: 1557166906433.png (1014x531, 388.21K)

Sorry if you get this asked a lot, but what do you see on Rotor that makes you like him? I'm really intrigued. You might be the first Rotor fan I ever meet in my life.

Tails, I want to hug him and help him in his workshop

Attached: 1622361224623.jpg (2400x1350, 341.61K)

I want to hug Knuckles

>espio
Charmy is hotter.

Attached: 15t3.png (1000x1134, 1.75M)

I often fantasize about Shadow knocking me up.

Attached: 1651972163020.png (3840x2889, 1.45M)

cuntboy Sonic

Knuckles is awesome. He was the closest thing I had to a role model as a kid.

Why the fuck have there been so many Sonic threads today?

Sonic is more important than whatever lame ass game you were about to make a thread about.

>I get a 3 day off-topic ban for talking about the games if I just also happen post art directly from the comic
>Blatant furfag or shitpost threads with fan art or movie screenshots regularly hit bump limit
I am genuinely mad

Sonic is good

Attached: 1632765810766.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

The movie

the end result of getting contrarians for janitors and mods
half of them hate and loathe the userbase outright, because they're mods they can circlejerk and huff their own farts and talk about how the userbase is wrong about everything and other gay shit
such is rife

Post it.

Just look up blueseamoon on e621 they draw the best version imo

Attached: 1627507528884.png (1450x1450, 1.41M)

Made for being fucked to submission.

It used to be between Sonic Shadow and Knuckles and I would lean more towards Knuckles, but I could care less now that they've all been watered down and stripped of any real personalities.

Really? I think the movie has the best characterizations so far especially Knuckles in the movie is pretty much the perfect modernization of him where he's both cool AND stupid

I unironically think this franchise shouldn't have girls. Sonic is all about freedom, yet the girls just wanna settle up with him.

Attached: 1651881065228.jpg (1214x933, 928.42K)

I've been seeing some nice fat art of Fang. He is very cute; just like Vector, Jet and Shadow.

>pedo Cream
if someone rapes a puppy that does not make them a pedophile just a zoophile

Fuck this, want about Manic the Hedgehog? He is a cool punk with a fat butt like his brother Sonic.

Attached: Dancing Tails.webm (720x404, 2.95M)

The artist r18 does some really nice ones, or so I've heard.

I would have liked this scene better if it wasn't such a bad song choice. The actual dancing itself is nice to see though

It's all cool, really.

I dig his design. I like that he's a sort of blacksmith, but mass weapon production rather than blades. I love his color scheme of purple, green and yellow, along his iconic reverse cap and bandolier, and the few more redesigned selves he has got along the years. I enjoy that he's enunciated as fatty, yet he's strong to contrast well with it, archiving his musclegut physique.

Regarding his personality, he's chill. He vibes with ease, surrounding himself with a pretty approachable atmosphere. Naturally, he's relegated to a sedentary life and has a pretty reckless and lazy style, which adds further to his personality, sorting up a sweet contrast with Sonic's ever-moving attire, and spite of, both are pretty good friends to another. I also like that deep inside, he's earnestly loving of all his friends, and would drop everything and submit to suffering for their sake. In a franchise with overly-confident dudes and bitchy dudettes, it helps him to stand out as "sanest".

>You might be the first Rotor fan I ever meet in my life.
Understandable, since Rotor was one of the most underused protagonists for the entire comic's longevity. A pity, but that's life to you.

Attached: movie_night__axr_by_lglynxgirl_df3oxt1.jpg (3200x2500, 1.58M)