It's time we settled this once and for all

it's time we settled this once and for all.

Attached: did he question mark.jpg (320x394, 82.97K)

who else could have done it?

Me

Sephiroth did do this. Honestly not even that impressive you can totally take the Midgar Zolom too when you first encounter it.

>Tore off all the branches of a tree and sharpened it
>Somehow grabs the giant snake and forcibly impales it on the makeshift tree stake instead of just stabbing it with his sword like he normally would

What on Earth did that snake do to piss him off so much?

Him

I just imagine this scene was very funny.

Maybe it's a rock and he just cast Quake

maybe the tree was just shaped like that from the start, and the snake fell down the stairs and landed on it

WHY would Sephiroth do this? It doesn't make any sense. This is the main reason I believe Sephiroth didn't do this.

If you tried fighting one of those snakes you'd know damn well what that snake did.

To freak Cloud out, obviously.

it was jenova you idiots. Sephiroth was still locked in statis

t. sephiroth

>Did Sephiroth...
>,,,do...
>...this?

Your MOM did this lol

Sephiroth is beaming his mind into his clones/Jenova and having them assume his form, so it was literally Sephiroth assuming direct control.

It's revealed later in the game that Sephiroth was recovering in a crystal or whatever, Jenova took on his form to do the dirty work. Considering Jenova is a genocidal alien warlord or whatever she probably killed that snek

>BAH GAWD HE'S KILLED HIM!!

Attached: stunnah!.jpg (422x331, 59.95K)

Turks did it

hillary clinton

>I didn't kill him officer, the gun did

Attached: jenova.jpg (400x349, 26.85K)

>d
Choco Bill

The fuck is a Zolom?

What did the Zolom know about her?

You can't prove that the Snake didn't just slip and fall onto that tree.

>instead of just stabbing it with his sword like he normally would
Well, he did leave his sword inside President Shinra. He had to improvise?

You can't prove that the snake wasn't just horny and tried to fuck the tree

>Play this as a kid
>After constant BETA bombs I finally kill it
>Go to the cave
>Find another Zolom impaled on a tree
>Not sure if me and Sephiroth just caused the extinction of a snake specie

You mean SHRILLery Hitler Clinton!

Obviously the Zolom tripped and impaled itself in a terrible accident.

You can't prove that the snake ever existed

>kill it in one hit
>it immediately respawns and attacks
>kill it again
>and again
>and again
>"fuck this, maybe the little faggot will finally get the message"

Post the basketball version

Attached: Could Be.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Cloud really should have just pinned Aerith down and fucked her hard

retard, Jenova is being controlled by Sephiroth

too pretty to exist

Attached: oink.jpg (651x605, 76.33K)

Attached: tifafuckedjohnny.png (652x481, 457.58K)

(((who))) indeed

They're going to actually show Sephiroth do it in the remake, aren't they

In the remake Sephiroth is gonna be dead on the tree and the snake becomes the big bad

I'm sure it's gonna be a """"badass"""" cutscene where Seph does triple backflips or some shit

They made bosses out of reg enemies in part 1. There's no way you're not fighting this snake. Maybe Jenovaroth possesses it?

Attached: 1651731948913.png (744x521, 309.39K)

It won't be in it

hell house was a kino fight in remake

I don't think the midgar zolom hits the same after going up against and defeating a time weapon

I don't get this scene.
When did Sephiroth do this? I had to catch a Chocobo and I literally just ran away from The Midgar Zolom seconds prior while crossing the marsh.
Is there more than one of The Midgar Zolom? If so why does only one appear at a time?
I really hope this shit isn't in the remake.

But what if Zolom is bigger?

>Well, he did leave his sword inside President Shinra
Wasn't the Sephiroth that stabbed Shinra the headless Jenova in the tank? Where did it get the sword from? Sure Jenova can manipulate it's appearance through it's genetics but it can't just will a 12ft sword into existence.
FFVII's plot is so fucking bad.

>but it can't just will a 12ft sword into existence.
It's all illusions. The swords don't stick around. Scanning Jenova in Remake tells you everything you need to know.

lol I don't think President Shinra was killed by an illusion bro. There's clearly a massive sword stuck in his back.
Remake doesn't count because it's not even the same plot.

That starts to happen and then the ghosts pick Sephiroth up and make him impale the snake on the tree.

God, I bet Cloud kept that in the spank bank for a few years.

>missing the point this hard
Ghosts are gone.

>illusioned president shinra to death

It was obviously Sephiroth? Are you niggers retarded? (Sorry for the redundancy)

>What on Earth did that snake do to piss him off so much?
Beta

Sephiroth was frozen in a crystal in the northern continent at the time, are you retarded?

ooh that's pretty violent for an old vidya

Yeah. It's obviously the "this guy are sick" guy

Sephiroth was dead, in the lifestream, Cloud killed him. Half of his body was frozen.

This guy are sick is Sephiroth

you think everyone is Sephiroth

Clearly was Cait Sith.

>Game is set in Midgar
>Sephy kills the Midgar(d) serpent.
Oh, so that's what this was

if he was dead how did he become the villain?

Sephiroth is directly controlling the clones from the crater, it pretty much is him doing it

Seeing Aerith always makes my heart ache.

J.E.N.O.V.A.

He can exert his will onto the surface from the lifestream using the clones who have Jenova Cells, he just needs to remember what he looked like.

Cloud was the one who had twice sent the man into the Lifestream. The man knew that if one could hold onto some core of their spirit, then one could remain a separate entity, independent from the planet’s system.

He had decided he would use his Mother’s power. With a fragment of Mother’s body, I too can get a body again, the man thought. And so firstly, he tried to manifest on the surface as just a spirit, but his attempt failed. He had already returned the memories of his own appearance to the planet, and so he was not able to produce an image of himself.

>tfw there are no women irl that measure up
It hurts bros

why did Tifa have sex with Johnny?

Attached: tifahehehe.png (525x273, 201.2K)

it's sephiroth controlling jenova controlling sephiroth clones which have jenova cells that are drawn to sephiroth in northern crater

Jenova is a few shitty minibosses that are barely a challenge. Two of them can't even hurt you. Jenova isn't the big bad and is actually weak as fuck.

Johnny's always halfway ready for sex.

Attached: Johnny-ffvii-field.png (160x259, 16.52K)

As this thread has already proven and will continue to demonstrate; this game's plot is so fucking vague and bad that people are still arguing about wtf even happened in it 25 years later.

Attached: 1397804994076.jpg (407x532, 195.32K)

Sometimes when she was feeling down she would get drunk and have sex with Johnny as an emotional outlet.

>boomers unironically enjoyed this shit
What the fuck is wrong with them?