GRRM ER

>incestuous gay rape
>Godrick kissing Malenia's feet
>Queen Marika's sex change operation
>NPCs say piss shit and fuck
>Guy with rough Cockney accent stomping on a nobleman
>Dung Eater
Did you, rike it...?

Attached: jorgearrarrmarden.jpg (413x412, 41.84K)

which NPC says fuck?

Maario Naharis

Attached: 3i3ag7fqlsv21.jpg (477x318, 51.67K)

>>incestuous gay rape
huh?

Gimbo and Reno went up the hill to fetch a quencherfull, there they met Ralo and Mombo, they cursed at boobs, the end.

But what is elden ring's tax policy?

>writing about things and showing how they're bad means he actually likes it thinks it's actually great

Attached: 1559412794679.png (1280x720, 646.13K)

>sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning

Mohg and Miquella are half-brothers

Mohg + Miquella.

he's not lying

When did Mohg rape Miquella?

When DIDN'T he? He literally only stops when you barge in his bedroom.

>he raped him because that's what my dirty mind imagined he was doing
Thats on you buddy.

LITERALLY when enemies get glowing eyes because your dropped souls got taxed.

> Miquella is mine and mine alone

wait a minute, so that's why some enemies have glowing eyes? they ate my money?

And that implies sodomy?

Also all important characters names start with one of his initials (GRRM

Not all of them

Attached: boc_npcs_elden_ring_wiki_guide_300px.jpg (300x169, 9.7K)

>Wishing to raise Miquella to full godhood, Mohg wished to become his consort, taking the role of monarch. But no matter how much of his bloody bedchamber he tried to share, he received no response from the young Empyrean.

At the very least Mohg tried to make it work, but Miquella was a dead fish in bed.

Hes not important hes a subhuman who knits clothes for you.

He was the biggest simp for Miquella.
>kneels
>kisses hand
>m'lady
Idk about rape

I played through the whole game and never found anything about rape or a sex change or anything like that. I guess you have to read all the item descriptions and such if you want an actual story? If you just go by what's said in cutscenes and dialogue, it's literally "zanzibart forgive me" territory.
Not that I really had an issue with that, it's a fun game. But I think most players probably had the same experience as me.

100% of all income is absorbed by the Erdtree and used to fund interplanetary conquests

>Wishing to raise Miquella to full godhood, Mohg wished to become his consort, taking the role of monarch. But no matter how much of his bloody bedchamber he tried to share, he received no response from the young Empyrean.
This is the line of text that has everyone in a tizzy. Depending on how you read it, Mohg either wanted to fuck Miquella or actually did rape him while he was in a catatonic weakened state.
Either way he definitely intended to have sex with Miquella one way or another. Who is "cursed with a child's body" by the way

>bloody bedchamber
assrape confirmed

most players are mouthbreathing retards, yes

It's an epic joke, even on reddit.
>lmao kid groomer
>he's so based
Basically.
Nothing explicitly says about rape or sex even. But people need some rape in their lives.

Isn't it more like Mogh pumping the cocoon with the blood from bloody fingers/Tarnished/Maidens and Mogh using blood to mutate the body?
The chamber is the cocoon where Miquella is sleeping and the blood is whatever blood ritual is.
I understand all of the horny projection and stuff but it's really up to the interpretation.
Did Fia fuck a gigantic dead fish? Not really, the child she gave birth to was a rune, not an actual baby coming from her vagina.

>grr
cringe

Attached: 1616738139190.jpg (1920x1080, 69.95K)

>dong eater

Attached: 1920x1080-vtime7_35-take2022-03-11-12-19-27.jpg (1920x1080, 132.13K)

> Did Fia fuck a gigantic dead fish? Not really,
> He doesn’t know

Considering how many jp arts about Mogh and his obsession with the child body I'm not surprised why their country has the lowest birth rate. Women probably wouldn't want to give birth so their children would be molested by those artists or cheetos uncles.

I play the game ans I read through the items, thank you user.

>“played through the whole game”
>Somehow missed Marika turning into Radagon during the final boss cutscene
Are you a secondary who watches youtubers or just plain retarded?

Does anyone know exactly what role this fag had? I know he doesn't even know how the game works, he was kind of paid just to write the story that serves as the background, and according to the director he wrote a traditional story with human kings, queens, etc., and the guys from From transformed all the characters into atrocities with 50 arms...
Will they one day publish the "real" story this fatso wrote?

>Intro has her laying naked in a bed next to a corpse
>She say she laid with the remains of dead nobles
>You can find her discarded sexy night atire on a bed next to a corpse after she drained him of energy
>She is the only person in the game that not only has actual panty models. But they are sexy panties as well
>She say she will lay with Godwyn and bear a child
>Nooo, it's not about sex! it's just your dirty coomer mind!

What part of up to interpretation don't you understand?

He just wrote up some very barebones background material for the plot / setting.
The more cynical answer is that he was approached by Bandai or whoever to do this as a publicity stunt. And yeah it worked

She most definitely fucks people. Her whole role as a deathbed companion is to provide warmth and sex to important dying men to comfort them on their deathbeds, with the understanding that, if she gets pregnant; that's the guy reincarnating inside of her. She doesn't technically shove and undead penis inside of her, but her presence with the Ranni's half of the Rune of Death draws forth Godwyn's Rune of Death, which merges inside of her. He metaphorically "impregnates" her, in that something comes out of his body and goes into hers to create something.

He didn't. Yea Forums has their twisted fantasies, just let them have their moment

>Mi-Mi-Miya*sputters as he loses oxygen* MITSUBISHI-san, I am a VERY busy man, you must understand *eats* I am as of late working quite diligently on my newest book, The *fart* The WINDS of Winter, *sweats loudly* I have only so much time to devote to your little electronic amusement.*hacks up chicken bone* But what I find TRULY egregious, based on the material you have provided me, and *belches* based on your PREVIOUS work, is the complete lack of believable World-Building. In particulaaaaaaaarrrrrr*heart stops for 20 seconds* the complete LACK of any description of Lord Gwyn, who is a KING I suppose *snort* having ANY kind of discernible tax policy! His capital, Anal London I believe you so quaintly named it *chuckles* seems to be quite grandiose, aye? But how does he PAY for it all? Flying buttresses ah yes, great big knights patrolling around, who pays for THOSE? *urine stain slowly spreads on shorts* You've got to THINK about these things, man, or else I won't get any work done at all! *falls into diabetic coma*

Attached: 1598349173668.jpg (355x439, 16.02K)

Retarded it is. I just looked up the cutscene and it clearly shows a woman falling and a man rising up.
But see, I didn't even realise that the woman was supposed to be Marika. And I don't think I'd noticed the name "Radagon" either until it appeared as a boss health bar. Whatever lore significance this was supposed to have went fully over my head. It was just some random cool statue thing guarding the tree as far as I was concerned.

"Sharing his bloody bedchamber" has some HEAVY conotations that Mohg wanted to have some sort of sexual interaction with Miquella. If he actualy raped Miquella? I don't know, but based on the type of delusional bastard he is, i wouldn't be surprised.
And it's not only a thing in Yea Forums, you see, in most social medias, the general public also got the idea that Mohg might have raped Miquella. And the people there don't see it as sexy or based, they despise it. And i think it's a 100% intentional choice from the writters, it feels ambiguous, but at the same time it's extremely on your face.

Attached: 1646532235458.png (680x577, 485.6K)

Fucking hell user this had me dying.

For lorelets, yes. Doesn't help that the general don't read other item descriptions.
Also, applying moral rules to Gods/demigods are pretty nonsensical.

Attached: BKhzcN5.jpg (1100x733, 226.93K)

Lobster dude

GRRM brought us kino of the nth degree. Mitsubishi couldn't have done it without him.

>Doesn't help that the general don't read other item descriptions.
It's fucking item descriptions that says that Mohg is a raving lunatic and that he tried to court Miquella. It's not a case of lorelets because outside the item description, it's never stated the bloody bedchambers things ir Mohg's plans. People learned from all the souls games that the meat and potatoes is in the item descriptions. Everyone claiming the rape thing cite the itens.
>Also, applying moral rules to Gods/demigods are pretty nonsensical.
It's not a matter of our morals to gods morals. Mohg kidnaped Miquella, Miquella didn't wanted that. Once again, did he raped Miquella? We don't know, but we know that if it acutaly happened, it's rape because Miquella was clearly agaisnt being in a relationship with Mohg.

need someone who can do a good impersonation of him to vocaroo this before the thread 404s

Attached: 1650469943418.jpg (750x729, 26.92K)

>>guy with rough cockney accent stomping on a nobleman
what is wrong with this

I hate you

Attached: 1442833072186.jpg (682x600, 224.76K)

wow a real life npc
can you close your eyes and imagine an apple?

>OP is a 60 year old woman from georgia who loses her marbles when she hears the word fuck

GRRM bros...just heard that he's delaying the next book because of this post

Attached: 1647130621295.png (679x357, 264.6K)

kek every time

Honestly what we got could have been way worse. Thankfully GRR fatMan didnt write the npc dialogue or any of the item descriptions

>its real
Holy shit lmao. Imagine if you walked up to Solaire and he told you to fuck yourself

You have to admit its kind of jarring. I dont think any NPC in Souls said anything worse than “bastard” in the old games, even Bloodborne. Did Patches have any swears in Ds1? Bitch maybe?

In my defence, it was my first Souls game, and it starts off in a similar storytelling style to most other games. Cutscenes, plenty of dialogue, etc. This tails off fast and it gets to the point where the critical path is perfectly clear, but if you want anything else you have to piece together all the lore yourself. That's fair enough, but not what I was expecting and honestly not something I felt like doing.
Like I said, it didn't really bother me because the combat and sense of adventure was enough to keep me engaged, but I'd still say it's an odd approach for a game with a well-known author's name attached.

I'm currently playing Bloodborne and am making a point to pay closer attention to things this time, knowing it isn't going to spoonfeed me. There's still a lot of easily missable stuff and quests where you have to guess where NPCs have moved to at certain times though, so I don't think I'm ever going to be a full-on lorefag when it comes to these games.