Noita

>finally get a good little combo of spells that doesn't feel like shit
>die 5 seconds later to some errant explosion or shotgun shot
How are you supposed to enjoy this?

Attached: 1646077797963.jpg (1280x720, 125.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urw-XswOZJ4
youtu.be/5mzfT-6f05U
files.catbox.moe/7k2pom.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By being more careful

You're supposed to install a cheat mod and experiment with spells

Listen to audiobooks or youtube video while playing. Once you git somewhat gud it's fun.

>tiptoe around and snipe targets because I'm too weak
>get slightly better killing potential
>die even faster because I'm more confident or still tiptoe around and snipe targets
WHERE is the FUN

roguelike games are garbage

you have to grind for 100 hours to unlock anything fun and then hope the RNG favors you enough so you can effortlessly steamroll everything

>waaaaaaaaah I died again like a retard!
Roguelike brainlet problems.

You eventually learn to tiptoe around 90% of the threats
tiptoeing around 100% of them takes too much caution to be very enjoyable though, so most people just get used to dying to some bullshit now and then to preserve their own sanity

is noita a girl?

>you have to grind for 100 hours to unlock
not a roguelike

By modding the game to remove things that annoy you.
If you're a retard that can't write simple lua mods, plenty already exist. Giving yourself some starter perks like shield, explosion immunity, more health should do it based on your complaint.
>b-but you d-didn't beat the game! n-no achievments f-for you! g-git gud!
I'm talking to OP, not to (you).

Attached: pure power.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

Idk I enjoyed blowing myself up and learning how to make good wands but yeah it took about 100 hours before I could somewhat consistently win

yes

Attached: 1636118217591.webm (700x700, 1.82M)

Noita means witch iirc, so yes

NO!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!! IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF RUNS WITH MY CUTE LITTLE BUTT!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY TINY BUTTHOLE! MY CUTE LITTLE VAGINA!!!! NO!!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! I CAN'T DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I CAN'T DIE IN THIS DISGUSTING FROG ITS SO GROSS AND ONLY LIVES A FEW YEARS IVE BEEN ALIVE FOR CENTURIES THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Holy shit, holy God, this was so fucking hot. Jesus christ. Oh, just the THOUGHT of her cute witch life being snuffed out. God damn, what do you think her final thoughts were? Do you think she pissed and shat herself in her final moments, realizing her cute, innocent witch life was coming to an end? I wonder if she shrieked in terror as she realized her entire life built to this sad, pathetic moment, and died in pure, unadulterated agony as she was dissolved by acids, thrashing in ungodly pain until her last moments.

Nolla...they GET me!!!!

Jesus, I haven't been this hard in fucking years, something about watching slutty little witches lives ending as they get mulched into shit and gore drives me fucking wild, the waste of their potential and little bodies and warm snatches is the hottest fucking shit man i hope the game has more vore in it like this it just makes me SO HORNY FUCK

NGHHH, LOOK AT HER FACE, SHE'S ABOUT TO BURST INTO PIXELS OF HORROR

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE EXACT MOMENT SOMEONE INNOCENT REALIZES THEY ARE ABOUT TO NOITA

>By modding the game to remove things that annoy you.
you didn't beat the game

first noita teaches you to lose your ego
then it dangles unattainable mysteries and challenges in front of you

Attached: 1381361268928.gif (500x500, 205.79K)

for me, its running around lvl 1 mines pretending its a shooter

If you're brand baby's ass new to Noita, I can recommend that you get the mod that grants you the wand editing perk by default. It won't necessarily guarantee that you win all the time right away, but you'll have an easier time doing your own experiments. Other than that I have no specific advice to give. We of the Magistrate are sworn to uphold our secrets, after all.

Attached: 20220507053737_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193.37K)

Finnish language has very few gender specific words. Noita most commonly gets translated as witch but it carries no specific context of gender to it. Noita is supposed to be vague looking enough that you can project whatever idea you have onto them.

Attached: HeroForge Noita.jpg (473x735, 72.33K)

Post fair deaths

Attached: 1640861487196.webm (426x240, 101.18K)

>don't like it? just make it good then

>roguelike games are garbage
True. Good thing Noita is not a roguelike.

>Catch fire
>No water in my inventory
>Desperately running around trying to find something safe to extinguish myself
>As my final hitpoint disappears my corpse flails downward into a shallow puddle

Attached: 20220404201124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225.22K)

>get an urge to play Noita again
>remember that the only way to make fun wands is by getting the unlimited spells perk
>urge disappears

Attached: 1636567876585.png (222x255, 111.15K)

Roguelikes don't have unlocks.

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2019.10.06 - 14.44.52.66.jpg (1920x1080, 137.72K)

I can't believe a Ukko spawned in mines.

Attached: noita-20200222.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

no one gives a shit about your obscure definition of what a roguelike is, it's a game with permadeath and persistent unlocks, get over it

Anything that you unlock like spells or objects don't get added to the pool of kits you can start the game with though, they just get sprinkled into the wands and other sources of spells that you can encounter. Certain minibosses have guaranteed drops of the spells they're associated with, but you are never ensured to have anything different the second you spawn outside the mine entrance.

its the exact reverse for me. i dont pick unlimited spells because it breaks my wands

the fun comes after the point at which you realize what you thought was strong was actually incredibly weak
t. recovering lightning bolt enjoyer

*Is the worst spell in your path*

Attached: Zeta.jpg (480x480, 15.63K)

Noita is good if you backup your save to sidestep the usual roguelike timewasting idiocy.

That's blatantly false

Permanent wand editing has made the game much more fun for me. Having to dig out and come back to the holy mountains to edit makes it a slog.

but, thats not rainbow trail though

yes, that is how games with native mod support work

It's actually good for unlimited black holes.

youtube.com/watch?v=urw-XswOZJ4
Noita's OST is way too fucking good. From Grotto are basically writing the score for a silly magical powder toy game and come out with bangers like this and the rest of the Hiisi Base soundtrack. Jumalauta.

>Get chaotic polymorph flask at the start
>fuck around and throw it
>enemy turns into one of those hell worms and kills me

>turns useless shit into broken shit
>some stupid retard calls it the worst spell

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

Neither of you know what Zeta does if you're saying shit like this.
>Copies a random spell in another wand you're holding
That can be ANYTHING that you're carrying, and unless you're some kind of caveman with two spells to your name you're not going to have any control over which spells it targets. Alpha and Gamma are a million times more reliable.

>he has more that one (1) spell in his wand
Stupid retard indeed.

i bet theres some bullshit you can do with it, just like how the "copy random"s can be controlled

Copy Random Spell is capable of being exploited because it copies from the same wand that you slot it inside of. Zeta is a true wildcard and will only target spells in wands it's not being cast from.

>Neither of you know what Zeta does if you're saying shit like this.
Wrong. You're just too small minded to see the potential.

Do you think anyone discovered some of the more secretive secrets of noita without a guide or data mining? Some of them seem ridiculous to pick up on.

It only copies spells from your wands. You can place all of your spells in your inventory except the one you want to copy and zeta, then that one will always be chosen for copying.
I did it, it werks.

Stop making me play this game. I hate you. I hate you all.

Now that's not true. You could also get glass cannon.

>How are you supposed to enjoy this?
It's one of those games you have to read the wiki for which I find boring.

Attached: 1650814801288.gif (220x220, 208.16K)

>always casts healing wand drops in the wizard area left of ice cave
>33 orb victory

orb victory
fuck that shit, I spent 10 hours looking for them
the range of the flummoxium + unstable tele (iirc) mix is also too short

With great difficulty, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1647130172951.jpg (320x240, 11.98K)

noitards i am having an issue currently
can any of you explain why this wand isnt consistently giving me the vigor buff on tp
if i slow it down it never works but currently it only sometimes works
how the fuck is nolla circle of vig supposed to work, are my spells just ordered wrong

Attached: vig.png (1058x144, 19.7K)

noita is a hotdog

this was on a somewhat long run, had already killed kolmi and was coming back up
frozen and instantly dead, very sad

Attached: noita-20220427-224020-885980850-00063924.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Almost bought the game and then saw this
youtu.be/5mzfT-6f05U
You won't fool me again Yea Forums

as you get more accustomed to wand crafting you learn new ways to make op wands until you're able to get good wands pretty much every run no matter what you pock up in the first area

imagine not playing modded noita
files.catbox.moe/7k2pom.mp4

reminder to practice your tablet kicks

Attached: noita-20220501-202342-1951241978-00044007.webm (960x540, 2.97M)