How do you fuck up THAT bad?

How do you fuck up THAT bad?

Attached: 84FF2ADE-5311-48BD-835E-F700710A2714.jpg (1284x1628, 734.28K)

When the fuck-ups are at the top of the managerial ladder, it's not like they're going to just fire themselves.

I'm not even sure what they can do to fix this game not only does it need to got F2P it needs an entire overhaul of the combat system.
They fucking invested into an entire studio for live service games and their first attempt is regarded as the worst game of the year and the companies de facto worst game ever released.

>the companies de facto worst game ever released
Can't be as bad as FFXIV

Attached: Capture.jpg (655x260, 40.32K)

whoa

>reviews from 2010
lol

user, the thing is that despite you liking or not the game, final fantasy got its shit together to the point it almost (if not completely) killed wow earlier this year.

The only thing worse than babylon's fall is a barely functioning blunder of an mmo that almost killed the company that made it
PLATINUM'S BACK, BAYBEE

The days of FFXIV 1.0 is long in the past. Unless you're trying to say that you think Babylon's Fall can "FFXIV A real reborn" itself which I don't think square enix will let them do nor do they have a capable producer like Yoshi-p who was lucky enough to pull off a miracle like he did.
That game and Platinum are in a dire state right now.

the king of babylon

>almost
Give it time. XIV is to wow what john fucking numbers was to cosmo.

How many of those are devs

babylons fall is kino

Cursed engine

Attached: 1624298574230.jpg (720x1327, 52.85K)

brutality

... did he win?

Attached: 1548650894894.png (383x447, 262.78K)

Was is the developer?

Sounds like a shitty creepypasta

XIV drones are so ridiculously defensive holy shit

So would you still get banned for saying racist shit in chat if you’re literally the only one playing?

WoW will never surpass XIV and you know it

Attached: ITS AFRAID.jpg (894x480, 21.04K)

It's my understanding that game is structured like a free-to-play mobile game, but you have to buy it for $60. I'm not sure why Square would ask Platinum to make something so stupid.

You couldn't make a game that bland if you tried.

>Game literally unrelated to ff14
>Barry jumps in and cries about it
I hate this nigga like you wouldnt believe

Attached: [Muffled Eurobeat 2].png (704x480, 292.61K)

They want to kill them

>b-b-but WoW
Have you ever considered that MMOs are garbage? They're garbage games with garbage gameplay that attract human garbage.
Arguing about which is the best is literally arguing over the winner of the Special Olympics. Whoever wins, you lost. You play MMOs. Holy shit, seek help.

>XIV BAD
Okay. Babylon's fall is even worse.

square will be the next blizzard because genshin already proven subscription mmos are a bygone model
keep defending every no effort trash shit they throw out constantly and bleed all that xiv money away

Why are you so mad about something so inconsequential? Just don't play MMOs, my man.

True, and I played a lot of mmos in the last decade. I'm genuinely ashamed of myself.

>square will be the next blizzard
For that to happen they first need to be bought by a bigger corporation with actual glow niggers in charge.

>no effort trash shit
Sounds like genshin, honestly.

WoW killed itself so xiv could leave of its shadow.

Squenix about to have about as many L's as there are Final Fantasies.

too late
all their games last decade have been shit in both optimization and just REMASTER REMASTER REMASTER REMAKE REMAKE REMAKE soulless low effort garbage
keep coping kiddo
nobody asked for your shit tastes and opinion :)

WoW killed itself. XIV trannies are so tiresome.

xiv vs wow is honestly just basically the tortoise and the hare. the tortoise didn't necessarily "beat" the hare, it just did its own thing apart from the hare.

while combat is better than before, it still ass

You're the one who brought up FFXIV 1.0 ,that game was obviously trash but that's not the FFXIV of today. Don't make retarded comparisons

Wait, do you actually think genshin is a good game, and the future of the industry?

How did a Japanese game end up looking and playing like western garbage?

You honestly think it was luck and not Squenix flooding hundreds of millions of dollars dragging the game into the 21st century?

it has more effort and soul than most AAA trash in the last decade
if you refuse to acknowledge it than you are blind and need to stop being blind to ur blind contrarian ways

>company's first party main line series entry for flagship franchise
>not even their first MMO, so they should have been well versed
>so terrible they make it free for a few years while completely remaking it from the ground up, since it could have quite literally sank the entire franchise
vs
>company's low budget outsourced 3rd party action rpg that literally no one even heard of before it came out
Nothing will EVER top just how bad XIV was, both as a game and as an epic fucking blunder

Forspoken will save them.

Attached: 1640041800060.gif (550x550, 530.18K)

>Left Alive
>Balan Wonderworld
Square Enix is run by retards

Attached: 1636343912119.jpg (788x596, 55.38K)

well thats a big fucking lie because me and my friends have been playing it all week.
the game really is bad but we just wanted to see how bad it actually is ourselves.
at least we are having dumb fun in it.

>it has more effort and soul
Oh no no no.

Attached: 1635366714494.png (331x414, 197.72K)

It's better than anything Square has put out in the last decade or two unironically. That says much about how Square deserves to die.

Part of it was most definitely luck

Square wanted another games as a service game and that's what they got.

>that's not the FFXIV of today
No one said this. You jumped in with this defense as a knee jerk defensive mechanism because that's how pathetic you are.

Attached: Square Enix Flops.jpg (1200x675, 386.65K)

I'm glad platinum has had a streak of flops culminating in the embarrassment that is babylon's fall. Now every one can see them for the QTE loving hacks they are.

XIV had to remake itself and got lucky
genshin easily defined an era from the get go
cope faggot

>Thread about babylons fall
>Somehow its now about XIV
what the fuck

Even fucking ff7 remake is better than genshit. get the fuck off my board you chinkshit shill.

>final fantasy fagteen OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
Holy shit, that's not what this thread is about. Relax

Attached: 1642691594434.png (511x384, 62.71K)

>chocobo GP is a fully priced racing game with a cash shop

I love how retarded SE is. This game should have been free to play so they could get a couple of bored Mario Karters to play it. But they just got super fucking greedy.

Why do MMOs attract so many trans individuals?

>put yoko taro on a mobile game
>use platinum to make this dogshit instead
Like all they had to do was greenlight automata 2. How can they be this stupid?

what are you going to do about it little kiddie
are you going to cry about it to momma
that genshin chads and normies dabbed on you
keep crying its delicious

Almost half of its success was luck, and even then it only started picking up steam during HW because of how much people disliked Warlords of Draenor

Social dress up games.

>got lucky
lol no. there was nothing lucky about xiv picking itself up by its bootstraps. There was literally already a playerbase just waiting for something half decent to play.

>XIV babbies behave like wounded animals whenever the slightest hint of a jab on their game is made
Jesus Christ.

nigger I haven't even touched FFXIV in several months. It's just retarded to bring up the old discontinued version of FFXIV 1.0 when I was talking about platinums worst de facto game ever released.

Attached: Bruh.png (386x315, 101.9K)

Nah, there were definitely pirates playing it too.

kek holy shit, is this what mental illness looks like? genshin is only relevant to the greedy publisher kikes that smell shekels to be made. Case in point, look at dokev from pearl abyss. Originally going to be an mmo, now it's being redone to be gacha shit.

No game is that bad

mmo schizos are awake

Attached: 1577924844543.png (489x424, 129.33K)

>do something retarded
>call you retarded
>waaah you're defensive!

This board sucks

what does FFXIV have to do with this?

there was nothing ever revolutionary about XIV in the first place despite all these retards wanting to say it was
it will be forgotten in a couple of years just like wow was after blizzard shot itself with post wrath of the lich king
meanwhile genshin will just keep winning because they have become a media giant
mental illness is you trannies thinking that you are above gachas

I would play it if it was a f2p title

it makes gorillions of money, so yeah, it's a "good" game according to ceos and shareholders, thus the future of the industry.
Fortnite is shit but right now you either go battle royale or you die

good one

Attached: 1633183882418.gif (300x250, 3.85M)

>brings up XIV unprompted
>proceeds to have an autistic fit over XIV, replying to every post
That's how you're gonna spend your saturday, huh?

Attached: 1648855364497.jpg (804x1162, 198.13K)

It's the result of insufficient negativity in the workplace. Any business needs people whose primary function is to tear down bad ideas, otherwise it will sleepwalk into financial disaster.

you wouldn't, the game just doesn't feel good to play.

xiv sucks and will die in a couple of years
genshin will live for a decade or more like fgo did but even longer because its a masterpiece
cry about it

I forgot about left alive. How'd they fuck that one up? everything seemed fine

>meanwhile genshin will just keep winning because they have become a media giant
given the CCP's crackdowns on the domestic industry it's far more likely it vanishes overnight by the company being executed than anything else

Post Khloe, or else your mother will die in her sleep

So, your strategy was then to shower SE with money to fund the next trainwreck. MMO players truly are subhuman.

Don't panic. SE is doing just fine. We just need to fire Yoshida and cancel FFXVI and we will be doing better than ever.

Attached: 1632571139380.png (365x277, 176.72K)

they wont do that
and even if they do any other chinese or korean games are superior in every regard compared to lazy shit low effort japanese garbage that gets shoveled out by executives who pocket all the money for themselves

You know there's other genres besides battle royal and gacha, right?
>BUT FORTNITE AND GENSHIN MAKE BILLIONS!!!!!!!!111!11
And? Why should I care?
>IT'S THE DIRECTION THE INDUSTRY IS HEADING IN!!!!!!
Most of the games I play aren't from greedy suits chasing trends.

Attached: 233860_20180525150010_1.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

square is most likely run by retarded old farts that still haven't really updated to current trends. Every game they make feels like something that would've happened 15 years ago, but not in a good way.

>get franchise with a cult following
>make a game that has nothing to do with it gameplay wise
>somehow they thought chasing the metal gear audience at the height of kojima's cult of personality was a good idea
i dunno user, you tell me

>pays monthly cuckfees to Japan's Blizzard
>gets called out
;_;

Attached: df1b082bb9174694a3f49f32226a3ecec449f311984c2a706056b0b34450cdf0.png (403x250, 66.67K)

It's can't be THAT bad, right?
Honestly kinda feel bad for the devs.

Attached: 657457.png (818x559, 221.2K)

Not gonna happen. The only things I look forward to from SE are their smaller projects like mana and saga + DQ. Final Fantasy has not, nor will it ever, reach the heights it did while Sakaguchi was involved.

The fact of the matter is, xiv isn't going anywhere. Unlike blizzard with wow, yoshi is updating the game for the future. Hell, the most recent patch updated significant portions of ARR content to be more in line with the rest of the game.

>And? Why should I care?
if you haven't realized that big publishers mostly follow what makes money and not what is actually "good" i don't know what to tell you.
Of course there are still indies and the odd bug in the matrix so there's a good tripleA game coming out, but money doesn't care about twilight.
I fucking hate shilling impact and fortnite, but denying they are succesful and companies are trying to go after that money is peak delusional

>kinda feel bad for the devs.
I don't.
Fuck platinum.
Fuck platinum fanboys.
And most of all, fuck YOU.

It was based on an IP? I thought it was an original game. Looked like it had wanzers but it wasnt called front mission

>game for the future
>xvi is a disaster in the making
>every game has been shit in optimization
>all the western games were even more shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
go join the fire and burn with them
nobody would miss you here

XIV schizos make EVERY thread about XIV
they have some sort of collective inferiority complex or something
you could have a thread about a racing game and they'll creep in and scream "XIV KILLED WOW YOU SHOULD PLAY OUR GAME"
elden ring niggers aren't quite as bad

>Final Fantasy has not, nor will it ever
final fantasy is ironically too big to be good nowdays, on top of square being unable to understand what made people enamored with the original entries.
The spark of creativity is gone entirely and whatever new game they make will be forced to become an entire franchise on its own with too much creative control in the hand of retarded suits

I'm sure a lot of it came down to shit management.

>actually, I hate those games
Could've fooled me with how hard you've been shilling genshin. I mean, you just said it was full of soul.
>t-that wasn't me!
uh-huh.

>It's can't be THAT bad, right?

I have played the demo. It is the blandest game ever created.

Attached: 1578896509750.png (800x445, 476.23K)

it is a Front Mission game.
And yeah, after 10 years since the last game they tried to make a crappy mgs clone

imagine being this triggered for being called out on shilling a shit company that deserves to die for refusing to keep up with the times
the extent of cope from these shit enix shills lmaooo

What the fuck is Babylon's Fall?

>dances into your thread
XIV is honestly the best mmo on the market right now.

Attached: dnc.png (357x598, 323.18K)

Why are 12-year-olds allowed to post here?

You forgot to shill genshit in your post that time.

>when it was announced I was excited, a DMC esque platnium game that featured a biblical angel kind of aesthetic ala El Shaddai
>they announce its a games as a service

Attached: 1592687177255.jpg (600x600, 36.17K)

having the best mmo doesnt mean anything when all the shit console and mobile games like that echoes of mana trash and babylon fall are going to bankrupt the company and turn it into blizzard 2.0
keep coping

there are other mmos?

Why are some people super mad about XIV anyway?
I see posts and threads trying to convince people of it being shit almost every day

>while Sakaguchi was involved.
cringe. Sakaguchi was behind the movie, and he wanted every FF after X to be online only.

>this is how triggered they are
i love it when im right and on the right side of history
oh the extent neckbeard manchildren go to defend shit enix

i think you are trying to argue with three different people and don't realize who you're talking to.
Hint: learn to discern writing style, newfag

And?

compare the debut rating of FFXI to the debut rating of FFXIV

>How do you fuck up THAT bad?
By teaming up with Square. Those fuckers only care about pumping out shitty live service games.Babylon's Fall was originally just a fucking game until Square stepped in and ruined it.

I'd play it if it wasn't forced multiplayer co-op

sakaguchi mobile games like terra battle or fantascian had more soul than any of the current trash square has ever made
and THEY WERE STILL TRASH lmao

Legit mindbroken autist.
Reminder at least one of the mods is a blizzard fanboy and would sticky blizzard announcements. He must've given up on blizz since dragonflight reveal didn't get a sticky lmao.

>thread about Babylon's fall
>MMO-trannies immediatelly turn it into a WoW vs FF14 war
why are they like this?

he replied to someone saying babylon's fall was SE's worst game ever released to suggest that FFXIV 1.0 was more deserving of that title. hope the explanation helps.

You think FF fans like mmos? Get a grip on reality. MMOs will NEVER be Final Fantasy. FFXI was a soulless cashgrab, like FFXIV and every single mmo and "game as a service" in existence.

>You know there's other genres besides battle royal and gacha, right?
Gacha isn't a genre you retarded knob-gobbler. Gacha are just a slightly more jewish version of lootboxes; you wouldn't call "lootbox games" a genre.

>By teaming up with Square
Shit teamed up with shit, honestly.
Because babylon's fall was published by SE and xiv is also made by SE so the anti xiv schizo just had to post.

Yea Forumsposters are too stupid to not give zero-effort baitposts a billion (you)s, so autists will keep spamming the same shit ad infinitum

Attached: 1634972244041.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

It's more like a Genshin shitposter running laps around XIV fans and making them constantly reply to him.

and who the fuck plays mobile "games"? his xbox games were TRASH

It's a single player game.

Attached: 1644554526954.jpg (206x214, 6.66K)

I don't even play either of them but they're worlds better than the modern final fantasy games we get now

square is so obsessed with getting another ff14 tier success that it would be incredibly funny if they end up self destructing because they create an ff14 killer and start competing with itself, crumbling down

>Gacha isn't a genre
Yes it is.

still a gaas game
cry about it
clearly square enix since they keep releasing trash mobile games over and over again while crying about how all of them fail

this plus taking a look at /wowg/ right now will give you an idea of what the "competition" is like right now. It's mmofaggots lashing out at each other.

Can you believe this is THE most popular mmo in current year?

Attached: ffxiv_10092021_153550_370.png (840x1012, 1.03M)

Chasing the MGS audience wasn't a bad idea because there are obviously plenty of people who still want more MGS games despite Kojima moving on and Konami doing their best to bury the franchise. They couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to launch a series. The only problem was that the actual game was terrible in general and lacked any of MGS's quirky charm in particular.

I blame Platinum.