Why aren't you playing Skyrim? It's good now

Why aren't you playing Skyrim? It's good now

Attached: FQy4aIpVEAU5ixW.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/51105?tab=description
youtu.be/-WtcWztm6Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which modpack to install for lewd mods?
No, I'm not going to go through them manually. I did that enough times in the past

I used to spend hours installing mods then never even launching the game.

Kinda burned out when winter comes i will be back

I'm waiting for my VR headset to arrive before I start my next run through. I'm hoping that this weapon throwing mod will work out well for my build and it ends up being fun.

>knife ears
fucking disgusting

yikes. terrible face

I absolutely detest how the entitled modders prevent people from making modpacks that are feasibly installable. Installing big titty elves with a hundred skimpy armors could be as simple as a single download, but noo can't have that.
No, wabbajack doesn't fucking count

literally me

It was never good.

Attached: 95015-1543896427-360803960.jpg (1920x1080, 282.32K)

can't wait for Starfield.
were finally going home bros!

Attached: 89811028_0.jpg (1080x1920, 397.18K)

Are there any mods that replace every single NPC in the game with a cute girl?

for me its nibbles knotting animation

just go to loverslab and look for it like the rest of us pussy

Because I'm playing Oblivion right now.

Attached: Oblivion 2022-05-06 22-48-44-89.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

More of this girl\outift.

I can't go back, not because of the graphics, but because of the modding hassle. I think I've had more complete crash fails of my PC with Oblivion than I had in any other modding experience combined. At this rate, it's better to just wait for Skyblivion to be completed (bahahhaha) than to waste time installing it again.

Use this, I got it up and running in a couple of hours
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/51105?tab=description

Now I've made it into a portable repack and will archive it on my game hdd so I can just unpack and play it whenever I want.
It boggles my mind why the bethesda modding community doesn't do this, probably because of muh credits autism.

I've tried but I genuinely just cannot get past there being like 5 voice actors total, I am physically incapable of getting immersed in that world

this is still an issue in Skyrim. Bethesda finally fixed this shit in Fallout 4 (the shittiest game)

Modpacks don't exist, and even if they did you can't find a bunch of older mods because the creators deleted them because Trump made them angry. Not even kidding, Skyrim modders are fucking divas.

Like I said I did it, I probably played through everything on loverslab pre-2017
I can't be bothered anymore

Because chinks don't share their presets outside of baidu or some other garbage file hosting website and I'm tired of jumping through hoops to get a good coomer run going.

It's really sad how autistic the community is.
>dude just waste several workdays hunting down these dependencies to my mod and then track down compatibility patches for them
>don't forget to playtest it a couple of hundred hours to find the right load order!

Yeah or just zip the fucking MODS folder with the loadorder.txt and upload it so I can just paste it into the MO2 folder and be done with it.
But NOOOOOOOO

Wasn't it Nexus announcing to implement modpacks that made modders deleting their mods en masse?

there's no fixing skyrim, because it would involve making an entirely new game

The two big waves of autists deleting their mods are Trump's election and later Nexus's new rules.

nexus took ownership of the mods hosted on it so they can't be permanently deleted any more. all mods and versions are now archived.

I wanted wabbajack to be successful so much, alas. We just can't have nice things sometimes.

Imagine if these things also had a price tag

>No, wabbajack doesn't fucking count

What's wrong with wabbajack? I was thinking about reinstalling since I haven't played since 2020 and thought about trying the wabbajack

Attached: 53D3A4BA-8E47-492D-B22B-F35D4693696D.png (983x703, 44.86K)

I am but i can't find a single enb that looks right on special edition. Same with npc face mods.

Which mods?

They have collections now that come with the wyre bash already done. Pretty easy.

tell me she's getting raped by orcs

There's at least a couple that are pure graphics and bug fixes which are perfect for you to build on with whatever gameplay mods you want.

That user is a tranny poorfag that can't afford 1 month of Nexus premium. Wabbajack works perfectly if you don't have a potato pc

>it's good now
always been, coomers are retarded

Yes they do you mong

never was, zoomers are retarded

These ears are not lore friendly, hard pass

Yes: youtu.be/-WtcWztm6Uk

Attached: 150981430914.webm (854x476, 2.86M)

I was one of those who funded that shit zoomer, it doesn't work because modders are trannies+ you need to actually pay people to get shit done properly.
If people do it out of autism instead of money, it is always half assed (modders)
cycle only repeats, same for every fucking game. Even fucking sims is the same, which is literally impossible to tranny up

No matter how good you make the character models look, you still have to play the base missions Todd put in the game. And that's the worst part. Especially Riften and the colleges. I usually load up all the mods fans made for new events/areas outside Skyrim and play those. Then explore the parts of Skyrim that are away from the cities. Then quit when I try to get through the absolutely boring main story.

>Doesn't cite any problems
>It doesn't work because it it.. IT JUST DOESN'T OKAY
YWNBAW

I make my perfectly sculpted female character fuck as many animals as possible.

you can install the wabbajack modpack manager, there are several 18+ modpacks on it.

same, best way to play

I was done playing once I adopted a little argonian child and it arrived at my house with no head. Then all argonians, including myself, had no heads. Obviously something is broken but its too late now to fix so I'm done

Attached: nyl425vazi271.jpg (717x741, 61.23K)

>Why aren't you playing Skyrim?
I am

Attached: 41822-1619367459-2015082890.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>dual wielding spellblade
>recruit kots to rescue wenches
>bound weapons scale with conjuration level
>illusion spells for thinning out the enemies ranks
This is great.

Attached: __hina_and_hina_blue_archive_drawn_by_runep__b2565f8a062cd202b828bd5034204d4d.png (1000x1770, 1.53M)

pain in the ass to setup enough mods that make it good

literally how do I get my game to look like this
I tried installing a bunch of mods once, but my character ended up looking like a mediocre barbie doll

>literally how do I get my game to look like this
use a heavy ENB

Attached: 103198-1591220170-2061870882.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Nexus announced that mods were being permanently archived. Since deleting everything was the go-to way for modders to bitch they lost their minds, because god forbid I can't inconvenience everyone else over some petty drama.

>spend hours to have jank mods
No.

this and also for fallout 4 as well

play enderal then

I am

Attached: F96E6530-6E1B-40B8-99A7-AA6B01D28657.jpg (1677x1246, 252.88K)

Go help the sad little orphan by Falkreath. Nothing will go wrong.

Attached: 1636421584923.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

>can't wait for Starfield
Hello Todd.

Attached: IMG_1308.jpg (1024x677, 97.53K)