Just beat Mario Oddysey on the Deck at full speed, ask away

Just beat Mario Oddysey on the Deck at full speed, ask away.

Attached: chrome_WDtQBqdUWp.png (1469x864, 1.12M)

Have you set up cemu?

It's funny how emulatorfags really think frame skipping and scenes that get caught at 12fps counts as full speed when it's furthest from the truth.

I heard it frame drops on some worlds. How "full speed" exactly are we talking about here? I'm genuinely curious.

you sound ofuscated

It ran at 60 fps and the only studder was resolved once you build a shader cache. Please stop lying in my thread.

sounds like a standard switch game desu

You stole this image from reddit.

Attached: 1622747717499.jpg (1024x954, 54.18K)

have you tried flycast? it keeps on crashing when i use save states.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Same

Attached: 1651099440190m-1.jpg (1024x768, 52.93K)

don't care

Most of the emulation community are low standard sub human incels. They just want to say they beat the game on the emulator no matter if it takes hours of trouble shooting. My friend basically played games on emulators that had completely empty character models and fucked audio and told me it was one of the best experiences with emulation. Niggas are retarded, what else is new.

Why did you buy that shit when steam link is a thing? You could’ve done this with your phone

>Most of the emulation community are low standard sub human incels.
Source?
Tons of people emulate and I'm better than you in every single way. You seem to be an uneducated retard.

>mfw when my retroid pocket 2 + literally runs dreamcast perfectly

Attached: E7304947-CF10-4BAA-8929-9A7A6CF0953A.jpg (720x900, 45.2K)

They are often turdworlders with very low standards.

Attached: 1651942848611.png (2896x1258, 2.11M)

Post hand

That requires an internet connection and has too much input delay.

> They just want to say they beat the game on the emulator no matter if it takes hours of trouble shooting.
Like you, your friend sounds like an idiot. It seems the people that dislike the Steam Deck are morons that are generally idiots.

What's your favorite level?
What suit did you get the most out of?

>playing for more than 5 minutes
I have a social life user

did the same on the shitch 5 years ago
congrats bro

>general issues like shadows rendering weird in 1 scene
WOW MY EMULATION EXPERIENCE IS RUINED!!!!

Nothing wrong with categorizing like this, it would be full of garbage/unplayable games if the Switch native games had a rating like this too as most games run and look like shit on the Switch.

>not even the real thing can keep a solid framerate
>"b-b-but my frameskip"

Lies lmfao. maybe like 5 select games

Nah they are more intelligent and tech savvy than you. Your bliss in ignorance is your crutch to reality. Steam deck is a budget tier device for idiots who dont any better....thats kinda valves thing.

I like the City and Beach levels most I think, and the suits, I just switched between a bunch (you mean costumes right?)

>Nah they are more intelligent and tech savvy than you.
Right thats why it takes them hours to configure a single emulator.

>Steam deck is a budget tier device
Then why is it better than the Switch in every single way?

BROS

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

GABE IS FINALLY BRINGING ME TO VALHALLA

Attached: ITSHAPPENING.png (639x212, 29.01K)

Ive beaten 27 dreamcast games on my RP2+ you are thinking over the original RP2 without the new chip

Emufags are just the vegans of vidya. Their only goal is bragging about their supposed better life, regardless of how shit what they're consuming winds up being.

>ask away
What's Brazil like this time of year?

Except it does everything except be a competent switch lol. My switch doesnt have any glitches or retarded skipping.

How do you feel about a prospective "Odyssey 2"? What levels do you think they could build that would suit the game's style?
I'm still flabbergasted that there was no Isle Delfino DLC, it really seemed like slam dunk.

>That requires an internet connection
So? I wouldn't use a Steam Deck outside of my house.
>too much input delay
It doesn't. I can play Monster Hunter via Moonlight and finish MR and HR hunts.

>veggies!
>ewwwwww gross!

>I wouldn't use a Steam Deck outside of my house.
Not really practical considering the mass and battery life of the deck

Steam deck has the same input delay as you using steam link on your phone

>My friend basically played games on emulators that had completely empty character models and fucked audio and told me it was one of the best experiences with emulation.

Been messing around with emulators for two decades. Nothing is new. and this was prevalent during the early dolphin emulator builds. I understand the goal of emulation, and a lot of the old emulators are at this point 1:1 perfect emulation. But anything past Gen 5 is garbage and every time I play it there is ALWAYS stuttering or rendering issues within 10 minutes of playing. But poorfags straight up lie to you and say it's perfectly fine and I still get suckered in sometimes and try it out, only to figure out within the first 10 minutes I was lied to yet again. Switch emulation runs great, but WHY the fuck would I play the emulator, when I can just use my pirated Switch and play the game natively. It's just a much better experience despite being lower resolution. OP is just a troll and probably never played Odyssey natively.

Attached: 1626500200950.png (1901x793, 753.6K)

>ive beaten 27 dreamcast games in 5 months
nerrrrrrrd

congrats, you had to wait 5 years for it.

Yeah, that's what I meant, beach area was pretty cool

So....anyone know how to get cemu running?

How is hrt going?

>Why did you buy that shit when steam link is a thing? You could’ve done this with your phone
Not him, but I'm in the navy and steam deck is the best thing ever

Where do steam deck retards see themselves playing? No way they think they will play in public.

You can use steam link on your phone whenever you are at your friends house.

Stop using the internet as an excuse because none of you neckbeards will be playing in public

Thats why it runs stuff like BOTW better? Interesting. Maybe you should go back to school.

Does the navy not have Wifi?

I'm not from Brazil, thanks.

Emulation is often better without question, I'm not sure what you are trying to argue here.

>Just beat a easy game for kids

No I didn't, I have a Switch and I'm planning on selling it. I literally own the Mario bundle and the Switch essentially has no games so I'm moving on.

I've already played mine in public multiple times on the subway and the plane (as I travel for free often for trips). So no, running stuff on hardware is important and there is huge delay on game streaming.

>Does the navy not have Wifi?
In my ship only for officers.

More games available via Xbox cloud streaming.
Especially the Tim Sweeny game for zoomers.

Thank you, i never had a dream cast and sega rally 2 championship and die hard are amazing games i wish i had as a kid. As an added note jet set radio is overrated compared to future.

I'm a poorfag who's been struggling with hardware limitations for all games for ages. Back when MGSV was coming out I really wanted to finally get into the series but the games were running so poorly on the PS2 emulator there were frame drops with audio stretching, no AA at all, some cutscenes rendered at like 3 fps. It was hell, nothing was good about it except the game itself. But I got through it all and it became one of my favorite game series. Not because I wanted to tell anyone I've beat it but because sometimes the compromises are worth it for good vidya you can't play otherwise. Played PW in coop with a friend too, fun times.

So which country in south america is it?

Attached: 1648203958410.png (1121x705, 779.94K)

Why do tendies get so upset at emulation now?
This never happened before, people loved emulation on Yea Forums.
Who are these people

How often did you have to recharge the battery, lol

You are lying it doesn't keep full speed.

>searched for 'intro' instead of 'great'
?

I just beat Star Wars Episode 1 Racer on the deck playing as my favorite racer, Gasgano

Where my Yuzo bros at? best emu no cap

Normies are bootlickers and try to inject antipiracy agenda into the board at all times. Note how emulation in general isn't frowned upon until someone posts about playing a new nintendo game on emulator.

Odyssey SUCKED. I don't want Odyssey 2 to ever happen.

Attached: 1636173151865.jpg (1280x720, 175.04K)

>he's into furry inflation
u done fucked up OP