My GF is Indian (pic not her but she looks similar) and she told me that she always wanted to play games as a kid but...

My GF is Indian (pic not her but she looks similar) and she told me that she always wanted to play games as a kid but was never given a gameboy as a child. I kind of want to introduce her to gaming. I think retro emulation is probably the way to go because she seems to like 2D games at the arcade and I've noticed that women who have never played games have a lot of trouble with navigating 3D space. What games should I show her? I eventually want to get her into JRPGs because she likes dumb bollywood movies and shit like Bridgerton and JRPGs are basically that in game form, but some of them might not be super beginner friendly. Was playing Dragon Quest III and Final Fantasy V this weekend and needed a walk-through for a lot of the dungeons. What are some good games to start her out on

Attached: Aunty-Jayavani-In-Green-Saree-Blouse-at-Minugurulu-Telugu-Movie-Audio-Launch-3.jpg (1062x1600, 213.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9645571/More-half-Pakistani-heritage-couple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good morning sirs

tfw no curry gf

Mario, nigga
Let her try All-Stars+World

>tfw indian girls sometimes have the name vidya

How do you tell that your GF is a girl with that beard on her face?

Try a nice simple RPG like Mario RPG on the snes then go from there

The same way dwarves can tell which ones are women.

I dunno user. Maybe the same way you tell yourself that you're a girl.

I downloaded kirby and the amazing mirror on and emulator on my ex's phone, she enjoyed it and then played through a bunch of other kirby games, then rpg's, last game she played while we were together was persona 5. Start her on something kinda easy and then move on to jrpgs

Indian girls have great bellies

why are pajeet women so ugly

>indian girl wears yoga pants
makes me diamonds

And here we have a man so obsessed with trannies that he has begun hallucinating. The woman in the OP picture has nothing resembling a beard you mongoloid.

iktf all too well bro.. god it hurts.. and unlike other browns, pajeetas more than half of the time don't even want to date white guys..

>work in a factory with pajeetas
>they have to bend over all the time
>mfw dem brown asses

Attached: 1555263394365.jpg (205x246, 4.59K)

What? Pajeet girls love getting fucked by white guys, and most of them even love getting anally fucked.
What they don't want is formally date because they most likely already have an arranged marriage set, but they want white dick.

>My GF is Indian
Pls sir inform me, wat dat smell like?

Attached: 1619398293003.jpg (720x569, 19.99K)

having "beginner friendly" game is a terrible concept everyone is adamant to try. Upcomming games won't be anything like that and it will only cause her to have a completely wrong picture of what video games actually are.
If anything you can give her a SHORT JRPG. If she is into 2D and can't handle 3D then i'd say Tales of Xillia (first game) is the perfect choice. It's pretty short, the navigation outside the battle is in 3D while the battles are held in 2D. Plus it's an action RPG which should occupy her attention enough to not get bored out of it few hours in

You only say this bc you've never been near them. You do NOT want to inhale

sucks for those of us who are actually into relationships. admittedly though i only ever met a pajeeta by going to an indian restaurant, there aren't very many where i live. im saying mostly from shit i read online so maybe im very wrong

Can't go wrong with video pinball games like Pinball FX3, my wife doesn't really play games but she'll sit there for over an hour playing tables on that.

Absolutely fucking this.

Good morning sirs

SIR
SIR
DO NOT INHALE

Good morning sir

w-what happen if you do?

I'm gonna inhale bros

Yes and unlike the second game is has no lateral movement. It's perfect for someone who's trying to transition into 3D

>w-what happen if you do?
It creates mustard gas.

>mustard is a delicious condiment
>somehow become a dangerous weapon when it's a gas
I don't believe it

voice of cards games are short and easy to pick up jrpgs

big pp turn to smol pp

They're fine. I think you're just being blinded by your colour bias. If they had "white" skin you'd like them.

Kek.

is rook the same to me.

Attached: 1651940960064.jpg (1062x1600, 282.1K)

Fair enough, if you live near a university area, then you are bound to find tons of them, at least in Texas.

mario world and if she likes it then megaman x and super metroid.

im in austria, but thanks for the tip

>Much race is only skin deep
>One race sweaty, the human race
Lol, lmao

>filipino women
>paki women
I love brown girls

Get her to play Digital Devil Saga

Attached: 18846724_303.jpg (700x394, 25.38K)

I made an oblivion character that looked like that once

Indians are not Africans retards. Are you guys stupid?

they're eating your bait, so yes they are stupid

I see, unfortunately can't help you there. Maybe a bong or a euro bro can shed some light on the subject over there.

i guess theres a bunch of pakis in bongland, but then theyre just crazy muslims i guess yeah? i want a chill pajeeta not some crazy zealot

Are you on benefits? You type like you are user?

Animal Crossing, Link to the Past, and Keira's shower set are good.

no im on Yea Forums so i dont give a fuck about my text looking nice. but thanks for asking fag?

Prince of Persia of course

Jump straight to Elden Ring

I posted a indian with white skin though retard

You sound poor and low class user. That's what I'm saying.

underrated

Attached: 1601137593553.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

No, you didn't retard. You posted an African male with albinism also there's a difference between race and nationality.

no i didn't look again

and you sound like a faggot, thats what im saying

Cyberindian: 2077 pounds of shit in the street

Attached: 1643862214176.png (693x580, 282.89K)

You sound inbred
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9645571/More-half-Pakistani-heritage-couple

Attached: 1629297549913.png (624x319, 472.4K)

i laughed

tell her to do what all the indians are doing - worm their way into a company and completely destroy it - that way no other kids will be able to get a handheld console and enjoy it either

>posting daily mail in response to being called low class poorfag
LMAO, not doing yourself any favours, mate.