HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK...

what happened to this game?!?!

Attached: 1651879431201.png (265x370, 180.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretlair.wizards.com/us/product/758584/pride-across-the-multiverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based card game making incels seethe

MtG has been disgustingly woke for years now, this is just the next logical step.

Pretty sure WOTC has some kind of complex over the fact that most of their fanbase is aging white men so they got a bunch of diversity hires to attract other demographics. Which is ironic as fuck since black people only seem to care about Yu-Gi-Oh still.

I'm guessing this card isn't available in China

Hasbro is a failing company, so told WOTC to milk MTG and DnD, and hire more females.

i don't get it. i thought sexualization is supposed to be bad?

this is fetish art

The right can’t game.

Attached: 792085A3-9732-440E-9C93-CC56AEF0B243.png (3368x1407, 1.31M)

I've glanced over this shit a couple times in the catalog before, never paid much attention to it. Always thought it was a joke.
Now I realize it's Tranny the Pandering, and everything's possible there.

Holy fuck, guys. Your game sucks.
Come to the dark side, we have smug witch lolis and big tiddy magician girls.

Attached: yugi-smug-yugismug.gif (498x371, 283.29K)

Inflitration.

This is why you gatekeep.

Too bad Yugioh is nothing but combo decks. It just a worse game but better art.

barashit is the worst
wake me up when twinkscape

fake and gay

As someone who has a boyfriend I play card games with this shit fucking pisses me off, nothing to do with the game but people will applaud them for it.

Oh it's very much real. But still gay.

Forgetting the gay men for a second, the drop in art quality is also horrendous.

Attached: 7797.hq.jpg (389x314, 58.4K)

>bearscape
>they built a refuge with their bear hands
Xd

Oh no, alternate artwork for a promo set.

Anyway.

Attached: war-220 -tamiyo-collector-of-tales.jpg (672x936, 187.25K)

>Censor female artwork for being "Too sexualized"
>Release shit like this as a "joke"

If this doesn't prove Wizards double standard then nothing will.

>fake
secretlair.wizards.com/us/product/758584/pride-across-the-multiverse

WotC fired all artists with style and vision, and all we get is boring, samey CG-looking bland realism crap. They reserve good art exclusively for secret lairs and limited runs/promos.

Which set is that from?

>Leftists are blatant hypocrites
n-no! it can't be!

Play Digimon.

>Censor female artwork for being "Too sexualized"

>Implying

Attached: pca-33-ink-eyes-servant-of-oni.jpg (672x936, 290.53K)

What's wrong with it?

Based. Only men can truly understand men.

all mi6 agents go to hell but they can't tell the difference since they already live in the UK

This is what happens when you don't gatekeep your hobbies

Look at the date faggot, they didn't start going overboard with this shit until like 2017 or 2018

Doesn't mean you have to be a fucking faggot.

I left the game after the Oko Uro Companions balance fiasco, not for political reasons.

I honestly don't see what's the point of printing a gay bara card when it's a game designed for children. If boobies are too hardcore and sexist for current year MTG, why are they alright with a card that's just a step below literal gay bara sex? I wouldn't print it in a playmat because it's tasteless. Why would you print this shit? Just because of woke points and because californian wokesters will praise it for being stunning and brave? I honestly fail to see the logic

It's just some cards from a limited time pride product. You don't have to buy it if you don't like it. I won't.

tavistock you are going to hell when you die which we all pray will be soon

It'simpossible to gatekeep anything these days. Not with everything moving to the cesspool of the internet, and the developers themselves throwing the gates wide open for every baseborn degenerate to just stumble in.

Not even the web page announcing the product exists is visible in china. Complete blackout.

More like magic the gay

Having sex with men is one of the manliest things you can do.
Our ancestors knew this well.
Return to tradition.

has any of this pandering actually succeeded in making the fanbase anything other than fat white nerds?

>Kamigawa gets fucking Metal Gear Satoru
>The new promo gets literal gays and trannies
THE HOMO FEARS THE SAMURAI

Attached: unknown.png (532x370, 395.67K)

Odyssey. That alternate artwork card isn't a set. It's alternate artwork as part of a promotion of a suicide prevention charity.

Attached: ody-229-bearscape.jpg (672x936, 229.93K)

Kill yourself, mentally ill degenerate.

if trannies really wanted to prevent their suicide they would do a parasite cleanse of the intestinal worms mind-controlling them to commit sodomy

>retard thinks furry shit isnt just as bad as gay
keep playing mtg, youre the target demographic.

all borderless cards look like ass tho

Ok

Attached: 1651541647690.jpg (1200x1200, 230.28K)

kind of a double standard you will never get two women or a man and woman cuddling while half naked in modern magic

Those fat white nerds transitioned
No i'm not memeing. It's still genetically the same playerbase. But there are "women" now that play

People pulled the same argument for multiple cards getting censored over the last few years yet they still listened to people who didn't even pay the game and censor, now all of a sudden it's a good argument because?

If we can't have too much violence or female "sexuality" displayed on any cards then how is this allowed? It's not about the content itself but the message that Hasbro is sending with this shit.

>Art looks like dogshit anymore
>Releases a set nearly every fucking month
>Makes multiple secret lairs that people keep buying for some reason
>"oooh noo production costs have gone up we're gonna have to start charging more :^)"
>Despite this they (and most companies) have had their profits reach all time highs within the last two years.

Fuck wotc, they're just seeing how much retards are willing to pay which is sadly a lot.

transitioned to hell

OP's image is from a secret lair, though.

Homosexuality is observed in every single mammal on the planet and is a way to display dominance and strength.
What is manlier than that?

Attached: cnx9ouPLnqISJ1Er7TP4oCe0accISUuFpeSz-k62X7paf2DulvDsmhV_T9cFoypRfg[1].jpg (512x250, 64.89K)

why would a suicide prevention charity be promoting faggotry? is that not a clear conflict of interest?

The card in OP is from a Secret Layer, which are limited prints of collector cards not related to any particular set.

>Trading card games

Attached: 1651233914890.gif (1024x1024, 263.53K)

It's not even available in countries that DON'T have laws barring alphabet people's rights.

Attached: 1637917555426.jpg (1024x575, 72.71K)

>Homosexuality is observed in every single mammal on the planet
It really isn't.

Female playerbase actually grew a lot in recent years. Though MaRo might be malding hard over the fact it was only achieved tanks to a player-designed format.

>Alphabet soup focused set to prevent suicide
I think theya re approaching this wrong. The best way to prevent suicides of trannies is to stop them from attmepting to transition.

How the fuck do you gatekeep cards faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

>there will never be anymore big titty kitties
Why even live?

Attached: 1595028434810.jpg (1800x1350, 875.11K)

I'd rather keep playing Android Netrunner.

this is literally the prison faggot cope. sorry tyrone stretched you out while you were sitting time. it wasnt your fault.

Not *all* of them. Just most of them.

>I honestly don't see what's the point of printing a gay bara card when it's a game designed for children
Because it's not part of an actual set, this is marketing to promote a suicide prevention charity, and so isn't being marketed or sold to the children who play Magic. But you didn't bother to understand what you were looking at and decided to post a kneejerk reaction. Consider investing in a thicker skin.

Why are they trying to prevent suicides? It's their body, their choice - they should be funding suicide clinics and stop judging them for their choice. Make it safe and accessible.

>what is manlier than that
Submitting to some other man's will apparently, buncha fags so scared of god they're terrified sky daddy will see them associating with sodomites.

MtG is designed for 30+ neckbeards.

You degenerate leftniggers try to make a point of that every single time, and every single time you fail to point out that even the animals that do that tend to be ostracized from their own group.

Hey, just like humans! Now drink bleach you disgusting fucking fag.

Not being the bottom retard
That's gay
I'm talking about topping men more feminine than you

its OK when it's a limited product only marketed to the biggest of whales

Nice non-subjective source. I'm sure it's full of thorough research that was carried out, funded, and peer-reviewed with no agenda whatsoever.

>when it's a game designed for children
When was the last time you saw a sub-15 hold a magic card, let alone play a full match without breaking a rule? Shits changed, son.

Attached: danrte.gif (525x526, 495.12K)

ok

Just like with anything else you buy, you grow some fucking balls and stop buying (atleast from the "source") while telling the people making these shitty decisions exactly why you stopped.

It's not like it's hard to stop buying TCG stuff when you can most likely find every card you would ever want from re-sellers and then just making your own format to play around. So you wouldn't even need to stop playing to send a message

Humankind was perfectly fine with homosexuality until Jews started forcing their abrahamic cults down the throats of western civilization and burning shit down
Rome fell when it became a Christian nation.
You are a plague.

Drink bleach you disgusting fucking fag.

thats just pure faggotry and coping about how even though your balls deep in another man giving him a reach around you totally arent gay. it is your fault.

you WILL eat the bugs
you WILL live in a pod
you WILL date a transwoman
and you WILL be happy

If you buy from a re-seller, you encourage them to buy more to re-sell. The dev still gets paid, and it still your money they're getting.

Cope, seethe, and mald you deragend cultist retard

Bearscape isn't even the worst drawn card in that set I dunno why you're all up in arms over it. Still buying it for the mana confluence though I think it looks pretty neat

Attached: faff6eaea06a39ec611169e35d1b72dd.png (744x1039, 1.29M)

faggotry has been a symbol of hedonism and degenerate waste for all of history.

When mr wokeoid plays EDH and plays against a 13 year old then the kid will have to see the card. There's nothing wrong with an adult purchasing more mature products but this is a game played by children and teens which is why I never complained much about them toning down sexuality even when I liked seeing tits in my cards and didn't mind a beefcake here and there.
In the end it's just a double standard and they never cared about it. I don't mind gay pride shit but naked men drawn sexually in a hot spring in an official card is too much and you know it.

Ingest sodium hypochlorite, you abominable, filthy homosexual.

Unironically looks like something you'd find on early 2000's Deviantart.

Attached: FSC3FrVVIAAbWCV.jpg (426x241, 32.62K)

magic artwork has really fallen a long way over the years

That depends on what type of cards you are buying, there are plenty of them that are out of print and you can always just print out your own on paper and laminate them. Pirating card games is easier than pirating vidya.

Seethe at society for not seeing bare chested men sexuzalized.

>Being trans is the ultimate bodyhack
>Said the half-elf ooze man that recently grafted a crab claw on his back

>posting on the internet to defend your tavistock-invented religion of sodomy and black people

Totally get it for my bf.

Looks like the artist didn't finish in time and just sent what they had.

Threadly reminder that proxying Magic cards is the right thing to do. Even more so if you're counterfeiting them.

Attached: 1651935934014.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

this card wouldn't be as offensive if the art was actually good and the dudes weren't fat. if you want to pander to fags, give us more of garruk's meaty thighs or something like it, not this fatassery.

Attached: Garruk4.jpg (620x719, 379.78K)

>bunch of fat, happy lads boolin' in a natural paradise devoid of w*men
based
>draw it calarts style
cringe

>Orzhov
That's not very PC of you!

It really feels that way, I went and looked up some more of their art and I do like what I see, its like WoTC wanted to rush something out and didn't give them enough notice.

>Come to the dark side, we have smug witch lolis and big tiddy magician girls.
I'll just stick with all the furbait decks

Attached: 1643810302835.jpg (421x614, 64.53K)

Except your money goes straight into the pocket of Xi if you're buying Chinese counterfeits.

Is this actual MTG artwork? What happened to the good artists? Are they struggling financially?

This user has the deep knowledge.

Good

This, no one would give a shit if the gay guys in the artwork actually looked badass.

>Female playerbase
hope that's not self-reported lmao

It's guest artists for a limited time product.

I mean I always throw the match if my opponent is playing Fur Hire or Zoodiac but still better than faggotry I guess.

for a fetish tribe

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 35.49K)

>friend spends hundreds on decks, gloats about the price and amount of 50+ cards in his deck
>gets all fussy if you proxy anything over a couple of bucks
>loses to our jank ass 50 dollar meme decks anyway
No point in owning a race car you can't fucking drive

They hired gay artists for the promotional set. Looks like a standard bear artist.

Well, if it means they'll keep giving me full decks for less than 8 bucks then 至尊霸主習近平萬歲.

Attached: 1651936150257.jpg (640x477, 32.02K)

This is why I play yu gi oh

Attached: 21887175.jpg (421x614, 71.02K)

Enjoy being executed for the crime of not being Han then.