VTM Bloodhunt

How come this isn't talked about more here?

>really fast gameplay, especially for current year
>almost all weapons are satisfying to use and viable
>minimizes the boring parts of BRs where you need to stock up and prepare, instead starts the action within a minute and doesn't slow down
>visually and mechanically interesting map compared to others in its genre
>nice and sexy aesthetics

I'm not a big fan of battle royale games in general, mostly due to all the wasted time before the actual gameplay. When you play this in solo with all the extra lives it feels like it's halfway to being an open world deathmatch instead where you don't feel like hiding or being passive until you're among the last 3-5 players.

Maybe I'm just late to the party, but I didn't pay attention to this at all during its Early Access.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 79.5K)

this board loved bloodlines for like a over a decade and most people on here don't really want to be reminded that all the people recommending it as a cult classic just resulted in some big company milking the fuck out of it with 200 visual novels, a dead sequel that fired the main writer for dick pics, and a BR

Game is neat but I'm too old and tired to give a shit about competitive multiplayer games anymore.

Plus the anti cheat they used was literal spyware

I've seen a thread on it literally every day so far since it made waves so I'm calling shill on this post.

Yea Forums hates BRs, and mostly justifiably so. I think Bloodhunt is alright, but I haven't played it in a few days and don't really feel much of a compulsion to.

>BR
into the trash

I HATE MODERN WHITE WOLF
>I HATE MODERN WHITE WOLF
I HATE MODERN WHITE WOLF
>I HATE MODERN WHITE WOLFI HATE MODERN WHITE WOLF
>I HATE MODERN WHITE WOLF

Attached: EYIK3mMWoAE7kTc.jpg (2000x2000, 297.31K)

Game is fun, sucks that ps5 version doesn't support m+keyboard

It runs like shit. I don't get it. It's a competitive shooter. Performance should always be paramount for these games.

im doing 144fps with a 1070 on high, maybe stop using a relic from 2010

Most people write it off because it's a BR. I did too until I tried it and found out it's actually pretty fun.

>try trios/duos
>lvl 30 matched with lvl 1-5 players
It's a bit annoying
go play your pantsu simulator retard-kun

Attached: 1651098978404.png (691x840, 399.63K)

You know that Vampire the Masquerade and World of Darkness were things before Bloodlines, right?

I like that there's crossplay so I can get easy kills on console kids.

Solo is the only good mode imo. The others feel poorly balanced.

r5 3600 and 3070
However, I'm not an inbred spastic like you are, so I do happen to notice inconsistent framerates.

The single most annoying thing with this game is the retarded rotating store. I have a bunch of the currency from the battlepass but can't buy any of the things I want because they're hidden.

What the fuck are you going on about

I found Solo to be a bizarre experience so far, I've come 2nd so many fucking times I can't count and all of them have been a result of me getting into a fight with third place then both of us getting shot in the back by 1st place.

Because movement is so quick and cover is everywhere third partying seems extremely common. I've also had end circles the size of a helipad but with 7 people still alive all blasting at each other which made the entire end sequence feel luck based.

You calling me an inbred when you're wasting money on irrelevant equipment. There hasn't been a game to date that requires anything above a 1080 and by the time there is your card will be useless compared to the new stuff.
Also im having zero drops with my 1070, nice bait tho

You're not supposed to duel when you know there's two left, it's only natural that this will happen, try jumping and dodging to turn it into a three way battle. Of course this is easier said than done when in reality everyone wants the other two to fight and then jumping in to finish the last one. The nature of solo battle royale is unfortunately that victory will always have a significant luck factor on top of the skill needed to get there.

Yesterday I won a duo game where there were three lone players left when I'd been knocked down by the would be winner who then couldn't finish me due the third player intervening. I then got up and killed the guy who'd knocked me down half a minute earlier. Obviously this outcome was a huge amount of luck combined with some skill.

what the difference between the rarity levels? I thought its just the ammo but the crossbow and db get purple variants and have the same ammo cap

1080 here with stable 60fps on high to ultra settings. I have some performance problems with the start up video for some reason as well as inconsistent performance in the elysium which is fixed by interacting a weapon there. Never any trouble in game though.

It varies, I think it greatly reduces the reload time of the crossbow and for the double barrel it reduces spread.

>Russian autist with 1600 wins
>watch his stream
>never misses a single shot
is it drugs? maybe adderal

Attached: 1651004396620.jpg (999x1024, 109.11K)

>game where you play a supernatural vampire
>just use regular weapons
fucking retarded

Or hacks

Siren is the best class by FAR

To be honest it's just frustrating. The map is cool, the Elysium is cool, the characters look great, everything is super polished. Even the storyline conceit for the Battle Royale is good.

The same team should have devoted their efforts into making an RPG instead.

Chronologically sure, but in regards to any significance they had in the industry or in the hobby? No. No they weren't.

the blind takes like an eternity to go off

No, it's enforcer

Fuck BR games. What a waste of the license.

it would have made for an extremely awful RPG
the map is SO SHALLOW

It's wholly a Paradox venture, tardo
White Wolf does not exist any more in a meaningful way

Just time it right

Why are they still making VtM games after the Chechnya incident?

Vampire the Masquerade was the second biggest tabletop RPG in the 90s giving D&D a serious run for its money (iirc it even surpassed D&D in sales for a while). Vampire and the World of Darkness IP was fucking huge, so huge in fact that there was even a Vampire the Masquerade TV show airing for a brief while. You're absolutely deluding yourself if you think Bloodlines is what made the IP relevant, by 2004 the franchise was already in a big decline.

Attached: tumblr_nnmjjyv62h1r8mlvxo6_400.png (400x300, 117.02K)

Hey NIGGER advertiser
Nobody on Yea Forums talks like this
Stop dumping your PARADOX ads on my fucking board
If you're paid by the (you), enjoy the extra $1.30 and use that extra dough to finance some rope to kill yourself with

>my fucking board
another resetera tourist
kys faggot

>locked 144 FPS on a 1070
lol why fucking lie you dumb faggot?
The absolute max you’ll hit at 1080p is 115fps and you’ll probably hover around 80-90fps. Just because you wasted your money on a high refresh rate monitor doesn’t mean your running at 144 let alone locked.
Also go and play RDR2 and Elden ring and tell me how great your 1070 is. I recently upgraded and sold my 1070 nearly what I paid for it.

>TV show
I watched the first episode of that, it wasn't that bad. Shame it got cancelled after one of the actors died.

the lack of movement skills really hurts this class

@598207832
Nice try, no (you) for a nonsequitir
Try to actually refute the argument, advertiser bigger
Despite what you may think, nowhere online do people just slack their nigger jaws and babble
>uhhhh I did a this run today
Nobody NOBODY
There is no will attached to that kind of post and everyone can tell you're phoning it in, cocksucker

A game with lots of potential that does not deliver on the promise of the franchise or it's mechanics as a stand alone title. The map of Prague is cool and good looking, the atmosphere is right on with matrix vibes and blade and other vampire media seeping in. Movement is pretty good, sliding and then jumping, the melee double jump, feel good. But already problems arise, I found the movement laggy, because the game is laggy. Netcode and hit reg is pretty bad, and there are bugs. It seems like they fixed the bug where you hit someone with bullets and you see hit markers but no damage, but the fix is that when you go to reload now your magazine is empty so you have to reload like three times to during a gunfight....Also there is no music in this game. Also there are no iconic characters or lore from a gigantic series that this title is named after which is bizarre and lazy.
Overall this shit is half-baked and a waste of time for everyone. The battlepass is not good. There are not enough modes or variety of play. I think the game will be dead in a week or two.

Fuck off advertiser nigger
It's also consensus that kindred the embraced is an embarrassing shitshow which you'd know if you weren't an advertising nigger

i dont get posts like these. you dont want us to talk about video games on a video game board? only the games you like, right? i havent even played this shit (and i wont) but i like browsing through these threads to get an idea of the game, what people think about it, and some gameplay if it gets linked. mass replying and calling everything you dislike a shill attempt (like the terminally online dickhead you are) makes you look retarded

Nice try advertising nigger, but do note how I'm not calling out the people who actually commented on the reality of the game which is that it's a scam and active malware
Saying "I did a sperg run" and "this game is epic fellow redditerinos" is not critical analysis nor is it organic posting, nigger
You know it, I know it, enjoy the $0.10

Nice copium, elden ring runs fine as well. All tho i prefer playing on ps5 on my 55'' 4k smart tv.
Im having 144fps at 1080p with a few drops to 120~ during combat when playing bloodhunt. You know most game devs don't optimize their games around the latest equipment because most of the consumers uses below average rigs. There's a reason why you having performance issues with a 3070 and a fucking child can figure that out.

hes just an autistic fromdrone
report and move on

yeah, exploitative FOMO tactic - gets people to impulse buy shit they might not want because OH MY GOD IT'S GOING TO BE GONE SOON

@598208815
Another nonsequitir but you're getting the hang of it
Yea Forums is insulting and willful, not passive and niggery like reddit and wherever else you advertise

Wasn’t there a VtM rpg that released recently?

Will my PC be infected if I download this?

>buy
>f2p game
you are special kind of retard arent you?

Oh so this store just gives you stuff for free? You don't pay any - even in game - currency for stuff?

yes you can earn the store currency through the battlepass so its completely free

Okay.
But even using f2p currency, the method of circulating stuff in and out of shops is still a FOMO tactic - you might not be spending real money (Of which, I never mentioned in my initial post), but you're still being coaxed into wasting resources on something you might not necessarily want.

yes what an atrocity, a game that wants to be played

Ok

>Chronologically sure, but in regards to any significance they had in the industry or in the hobby?
In the video game industry specifically? Yes. In the TTRPG industry? No. VtM was huge in the 90s, beating out DnD in American markets.

the TellTale esque RPG? not released yet I think

wtf. I don't have an issue with grinding out battle passes for currency, I have an issue with being unable to access shit in a shop because it was cycled out of circulation for a shitty manipulative practices.

I really like the random modifiers every game will have

>BR
Pretend you're a vampire and jump off a building.

kys shill fag your faggot flop game wont be played

NIGGER advertisers

Especially atrocious, TRY NIGGER TRY this is YOUR JOB
EARN THAT DOUGH, GET ON THE GRINDSET advertiser NIGGER

Battle Royale = a pass from me.
Tell your bosses to use their IP on a better genre next time.