Uninstalled. This is pure anti-fun, unfair cancer

Uninstalled. This is pure anti-fun, unfair cancer.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (2883x1417, 480.81K)

Try leveling up

Attached: Fate Grand Order - First Order_.png (1050x1080, 854.44K)

You're not going to want to hear this OP, but they're not hard at all

Filtered

Ok bleed magic summon tranny

Dumb fuck

Attached: Valiant_Gargoyle.jpg (227x149, 15.42K)

Filtered by the easiest boss

HAHA THE NIGGER TWIN FELL OF THE CLIFF DURING MY FIGHT

>Immune to death
Pack it up, boys

>be a retard ungabunga roll - r1 faggot shit player
>complain that the game is too hard now for your shitter playstyle
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

The game has a skip boss fight option after getting the mimic tear ashes. Just ring the bell and proceed.

I beat them with my skelebros. They do shit damage but they kept distracting the second gargoyle for long enought for me to kill the first.
>inb4 "you didnt beat the game", my trophies say I did, and you just lost it.

>ungabunga roll - r1
You mean there's any other way to play this shit?

FUCKING TRASH LMAO

The problem is when there's two of them they crap all over the battle field with their poison which deals massive damage AND you somehow supposed to fight them both simultaneously while choking to death

jump r2 of course

Try using the L2 on that sword more often

Damn. MH Rise looks pretty dope.

>that vigor

I hit the wall at this boss as well. I haven't looked up anything prior but I saw someone saying bleed melts them. They became laughably easy once I used bleed.

Well that’s funny considering they are immune to bleed

For me the second one didn't even spawn before the first was close to dying

What if we made a boss with twigs for legs that moves 3 steps for each attack, and then put 2 of them at the same time.
These motherfuckers should have way less health for how hard they are to even hit.

The second one jumps in when the first one is

fpbp

OP blown the fuck out

Godskin Duo gave me much more trouble than this fight. Everyone has their bosses that give them shit.

>faith build
user.. you know you could use ranged spells like lighting spear right

just wait for her lmao

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Actually it's str+faith with just enough faith for support spells, also it's immune to everything magic

If there was any moment in this game to use summons even as a super eliteist fromsoft fanboy neckbeard it would've been against these guys, I'd understand godskin duo since the area with pillars can help you but why the fuck would not summon against gank duo boss fights?

>fight the first boss near the waterfall
>falls to his death
>drag the second boss near the waterfall
>falls to this death
bada bing bada boom

because even though literally none of the duo fights in this game have enemies that complement each other with their move sets covering weaknesses, retards will still treat everything like it’s O&S from DS1 and that summoning somehow robs them of a great experience

Use rocks

LMAO is Yea Forums this bad?
It's my favorite fight because of the way those gargoyles comically dodge your spells.

Didn't seem too bad to me. Granted when I found it I'd already beaten Malenia, but even factoring that in not too bad. You have to have beaten Radahn to get here, him and Astel are both worse

It’s a dps check, level up or upgrade your weapons.

It's a fair fight, it's simply 2 consecutive 1v1s.

Is Astel supposed to be hard?

Not even required to get to the area they're guarding. Go the other way.

Wow, still making these threads, brownies?

I beat Radahn 10 levels before(didn't summon anyone), he was unironically easier and more fair

Maybe on a dex dagger only retard build that refuses to pull out a bow.

It really is. I beat them with sword of night and flame (1.00) the other day but they are obnoxious.

You'll get them user.

just use the funny pog champ shield and blow them up

Use strike weapons or magic. If you did not invest in an alternative damage type then you deserve to lose to enemies like that. Also just summon, it's 2v1 so you might as well even the odds a bit.

I recently did a solo run without summons and it seems the strategy that FromSoft expects from the player is that they burst down the first 1 fast enough to prevent the 2nd one from being an issue. That strategy worked for me on all the 2v1 fights.

yeah dude just spend an extra 30 smithing stones on an alternate weapon for the two or three bosses that take slightly more damage from it

It's painfully easy to separate them. The DS1 gargoyles are more challenging.

Attached: thetruth.jpg (447x447, 71.29K)

It's literally the DS1 Gargoyles DPS check boss.
Or the 2cat boss from DS2 DLC.
If you have a decent build you'll even get a stagger out of the first one at around 50%HP and the riposte will leave it near dead as #2 jumps in.

Unless you're doing a "no weapon upgrade" run, just come back later with a +15 or better weapon.

Attached: pepe keke.png (112x112, 21.62K)

Gargoyles are about as hard as the first boss in DS3 if you level and stay under them R1 over and over. If you use summons and magic while struggling after all the buffs then kill yourself.

Yes, because weapon upgrades are how you beat the game. Stats don't matter nearly as much without the scaling boosts anyway. There are plenty of somber weapons with strike you can get to +6/7 by that point with minimal investment. Stop being a stubborn autist and adapt, it's an RPG for a reason. You wouldn't fight a water type gym using only fire types in pokemon would you? Why would you do it here?

>Go away to continue exploring and advancing
>Go back with more levels and a new weapon
>Nuke them
It's almost like you are a faggot that bangs his head against a wall

You expected anything else from a from game? the only thing in recent years they have made that wasn't unfair was sekiro and it was still more difficult than it needed to be

nah id rather just go somewhere else, get 50 levels, and then stomp them, because the bosses in this game are an unbalanced mess which are effortless for some builds and impossible for others

>magma curved sword

Gargs are resistant to fire + these get an extra 10% fire def from standing in the water.
Also they're far more resistant to slash weapons than standard/thrust.
Possibly the worst weapon choice you can have on this boss.

>LOL that vigor
>ADP bad though

Attached: 1646938669646.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)

Imagine being worse at games than dsp

lol I didn't rape with these guys at all, I leveled rape and used rape unupgraded rape level 1 and didn't even have any rape with these guys OP you didn't rape the game

No, you're just a stubborn dipshit who refuses to have any side arms or different damage phys types and other elemental damages.
Even a +6 magic infused mace would be far better than a +12 fire/lighting weapon that they're very resistant too.

The game gives you enough standard titanites as fixed loot in the levels+mines to upgrade 3-4 weapons so you have a bunch of options even if you somehow miss the miner bell bearings in Liurnia.

Pro-tip vigor is the most important stat in the game

I just don't like blunt weapons and I'm definitely not gonna invest into them for one shit boss.

>"Why can't I beat Brock with my pikachu? Unbalanced trash"

Do we have any lore on Gargoyles in this game

fr fr no cap

It always amazes me how so many people who post on this Yea Forums are just complete dogshit at videogames

how many times have they done the twin gargoyles fight?

You don't need blunt to beat them, that just gives 20% extra damage, you just need to not use slash as that gives -30% lower damage.

What's next? Complaining that a magma boss isn't fair for a pyromancer's standard spells?
They actually added a bunch of dark flame/poison pyros in both DS3 and ER to circumvent that hole even for "pyro only, no melee" runs.

"fun" is overrated

Yea Forums is super casual and whines about everything that even slightly goes above it's collective head and requires some experimentation or thought.

I saw one poster complain that Fallingstar Beasts's ground burst attack is "undodgeable" when you can easily sprint it.
Hell, you can even 100% block it with a med shield, even the last big burst.

Attached: Gravity Bull.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

>panic rolling
>magic spam
Why would you embarrass yourself again after everyone laughed at you yesterday?

Attached: 16499661808130.jpg (300x168, 7.98K)