Dung Eater

Holy shit I thought he was a joke character but now that I know this I feel absolutely terrified and sad for what happens to some characters if you let this abomination live

youtu.be/VsfJ38mQKtM

Attached: elden-ring-dung-eater-cinematic.jpg (1200x1200, 955.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgoVWLdZwRs?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kick his ass
>wtf you're literally me???

I legitimately don't see a point in not just killing him right away. Sure if you keep the potion you can get his ashes but what the fuck I might as well just kill him there's no positives in letting him live.

I killed him because this weird fuck was at the roundtable and I didn't want any of the characters there getting hurt

WAOW NEW DANK SOULS LORE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME. THANK YOU SHILL!!!

BLESSS YOUUUUUUUUU

I really like the look of his armor so he needs to die no matter what. But I can't get the puppet summon and the armor in the same playthrough so we can defile people together as a power gay couple.

Should've just called him Soul Eater or something

please watch my video i work very hard on it

How is the HRT going

YWNBAW

I just killed him after freeing him the first time I met him in the flesh. He goes on a rant about how he’ll defile and kill everything that moves and that more or less compelled me to put him down. After looking up how he kills the crab cooker Boggart Im glad I made the choice.

Yes you can, give him the potion, wait a bit (10s or so) then stab him. Worked for me.

the dung eater is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING!

If you really want to be an ass Dung Eater is great at spewing out flames, which reset frostbite, so he can both tank aggro and help you to keep proccing frostbite over and over and over.

I wanted to see what he would do.

Is From Software literally Basedjak: The Video Game Developer?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST EAT SOME DUNG ITS HECKIN DISGUSTING
Fuck off fascist

Neat didn't even think of that. I'll give it a go.

Why are this persons videos so short? They could go more in depth, but they just want to make short little videos that leave a lot out.
They used to have more in depth videos in the past too, as I recall.

>Has the key to his cell all along.
>Doesn't just free himself.
Why.

>Let me kill you so you can be cursed
>Let him kill me
>Nothing changes

>tranny the witch
kys

Will George RR Martian ever come up with another character as influential as the Dung eater?
youtu.be/bgoVWLdZwRs?t=340

He's pretty disturbing because the worst shit he can do to you, he can do after you're dead, when you have literally no chance or ability to prevent it.

Unless you have some certain way to ensure that your body explodes or burns to ash after your death, you're always at a risk from this guy. Like you might never even have heard of or been aware of him, and completely unrelated reasons you just die from a monster or enemy soldier. Then however later on, this guy comes along and happens to find your corpse, defiles it which you can't do anything about, and then your soul is cursed forever even in the afterlife.

Not even death is an escape from him.

>kick his ass
>wow you're the real dung eater all along bitch

>seedbed curse
>seed
>imply he's not fucking around with their genitals

But everything respawns

Imagine respawning as a worm dude with no way back to normal human respawn.
He's literally corrupting your save file in-universe

I honestly thought there was going to be a twist where he's good, but he kept getting worse, making me think the payoff will be better

You'd be hardlocked into respawning as an omen now, forever. I think.

>Perfectly normal speech on the roundtable
>Raving lunatic in his cell
What was the deal with that?

>"that roderika girl she sure is a pretty one"
What did he mean by this?

Attached: __dung_eater_elden_ring_drawn_by_rob_bowyer__sample-69c388b5d3d06993a8cc61be4779e62f.jpg (850x1062, 183.05K)

>"that roder-ACK"
Wouldn't know. He doesn't get to live long.

>*cough* before this violent mob hangs me....please tell them to bury me....as an Ome-ACK

>Redditors posting on Reddit
vs.
>Redditors posting on Yea Forums

i didnt play this game
how does he defile them?

He eats your corpse's ass out, and it curses your soul.

he tears out your soul through your butthole and shoves it up his own butthole.

He did the right thing

It's why roderika hears a cacophony of spirits in the roundtable when he appears, they're held inside the coprophagic charlatan's b-hole.

It's not explicitly shown or stated but it's commonly described as the worst most disgusting thing anyone has ever seen, and it's so bad that it makes the cycle of reincarnation (the literal cycle itself, as an entity) reject those he defiles for being so disgusting after.

The Preposterous Poo Processor

What’s wrong with his curse?

literal niggerman level of writing

not known but it has something to do with the omens

Attached: file.png (200x200, 38.54K)

What’s scary about him?

yeah this is retarded. I killed him btw. oddly you can't say anything to the thug npc about it that sells crabsticks.

he somehow knows the method to make more omens proliferate through births. It's unknown how he stumbled upon this information or method, but he is reviled and a stain on Leyndell's magnificent... shitty city.

this.
>oh no a corpse hads been mutilated! how could they possibly not be cursed!!
infantile thinking.

>ZullieTheTranny

There is no proof that he is actually capable of ducking with your soul. He just says he is, and other people say he is gross for defiling corpses and eating shit.

Dung eater is literally just a larping schizo.

It would be like a serial killer in the real world saying that he anal vores the souls of his victims, and everybody just going along with it and believes him.

Except he produces a rune after you defile him enough, and there's nothing in-game to suggest any of the man-made runes aren't valid.

It'd be like saying Fia's just larping when she manifests a literal blessing and debuff on you, even after she uses her death-bed ritual to gestate a rune. We've seen the literal fruit of Dung Eater's labor

why should i want a good ending for the lands between?
it's full of corrupt retards who keep trying to kill me, best to let them live in suffering

I feel like that's a reach. I'd naturally assume he's called Shit Eater because he's an omen wannabe and dejected outcast. It's not really stated when or why the name stuck, but when he gets delirious he starts referring to himself as if the name is a title that the public had given him. He starts talking like he's trying to own the name, claim it for himself, and be an even worse monster than people could even fathom. Which would make sense, if peasents started calling this weirdo shit-eater as an insult.

In a game with minimal influences from Japanese folklore and lore written by Martin, it'd be really weird for a single character's name and title to hinge upon the shirikodoma.

Attached: 1651281548457.jpg (2048x2048, 1.31M)

there's a bunch of magic bullshit in this game and following through his quest line bears fruit which implies methodology. That's a little bit more than a crazy guy with nothing to show for it.

I never found this dude and am starting up 2nd play through after long hiatus. Why and how should i kill him?

When he says oh you're me. He finally figures out to how gestate the rune and if you help him you basically succeed where he failed. Becoming the new dung eater and cursing everyone which means everyone is blessed therefore upending the order that precluded and massacred omens simply for existing.

Based scatophiliac dabbing on the golden parasite

Jump down the well in the capital. Find the site of grace in the sewers, and from there head down the main road and jump into the open grate with the rats inside. Proceed until you see the big flowers, run towards the flowers until you get to a ladder, the poopie rapie man is there.

>But everything respawns

That isn't the problem.
You'll still be reborn/respawn, but not as a human, and neither will your children; effectively forever. He curses people and their bloodlines to be born forever as Omen, Misbegottens, and who knows what else.

>how does he defile them?

He reaches up your asshole and pulls out your soul/rune a long with whatever else he can fish out; desecrating your genitals and colon in the process. Afterward, he then shoves it up his own asshole, shits it out, and then eats that shit, more or less.