Which are you more excited for?

Attached: 1650220006689.png (1195x1328, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZmVSO6Rxu0
youtu.be/jOD6yU5UtEM?t=140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much does Namco pay you to make these threads?

The sonic one

About tree fiddy

I'm expecting the Klonoa "remakes" to be low quality outsourced Unity ports

Klonoa.

Attached: Klonoa.png (1280x720, 762.62K)

Klonoa!
WAHOO

Attached: 1645625672661.png (1053x1476, 2.52M)

Klonoa

Attached: 8B0DC75A-00E7-443C-A918-307820900453.jpg (1024x844, 52.43K)

Why's that motherfucker so fucking sad?

For the best version of classic pac man

Attached: PuckMan 1996.jpg (500x500, 47.75K)

The King of Sorrow?
He's (You) and the sorrow (You) felt after the ending to Klonoa 1.
Metanarrative done right.

Attached: FOIscORacAc9hnA.jpg (1000x833, 88.43K)

I mean, the past few Encore remakes *were* Unity ports that were touched up. I'm just surprised they still have Klonoa 2's source code, seemingly.

Museum+ looks like a good collection, but then you realize there's a lot missing:
>No Ms. Pac-Man
>No Pac-Man World Series
>No Jr. Pac-Man
>Not even online multiplayer for something like Pac-Man Battle Royale

please give me some news that they've fixed these awful models and added proper shading.

Honestly if they just say no denuvo on either I'll fuckin nut

Attached: 123019289.jpg (854x480, 159.54K)

They showed the first cutscenes for both games, if that's good enough for you to judge assets and shading from.

Cloaca he's cute.

What does the Pac-Man one have?

Pac Man.

No Pac-Man World 1+2. No buy.

Klonoa.

We should email namco to get those available.

>not very Pac-Man
>removing the soul from the first Klonoa game
Neither.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZmVSO6Rxu0
Holy shit this looks fucking disgusting. the cutscenes are completely broken. You can't even see the waves anymore.
the camera doesn't zoom in a move correctly when it's supposed to, it zooms in on fucking nothing for a minute because you can't even see klonoa floating in the waves anymore. Leorina and Tat are meant to be darkened silhouettes at that stage but this garbage port has no shading so it just shows them with leorinas mouth as a bright red blob that's even brighter and has less depth than her already flat bright face textures.. and what the fuck is that garbage pixelated filth on Klonoas ears meant to be?

this is worse than just thye gross blood and a few broken animations this is even even worse than I could have expected.

Attached: oh.png (320x241, 138.65K)

Good luck with that. People have been spamming them for years on social media to no avail. Nevermind the whole legal fiasco regarding Ms. Pac-Man as a character and the general likeness of the game (which includes visuals and sound effects/music)

>blood
*bloom

>what the fuck is that garbage pixelated filth on Klonoas ears meant to be?
That's just a texture meant to give off the illusion that his ears have more fuzz on them. Almost looks like a bump or specular map.

You'd genuinely be surprised at how effective emailing japanese publishers can work out.
>Um but they spam twitter
Nigga nobody cares about twitter people

>the porting studio has the source code
>they can't even port half of this code, not even the lighting, and they have to make it all from scratch in a 6 month crunch
God help us all.

Considering how much Namco has ignored Pac-Man fans the past decade, I'm doubting they have any of the source code or assets from the PMW games archived.

Ms Pacman is the best Pacman. I want her back Namco. Give her back!

I'm afraid that Ms. Pac Man is just about as erased from history as Billy Mitchell's Ms. Pac-Man scores.

I mean, they already kind of killed the Pac-Man franchise with Ghostly Adventures, it's no wonder Klonoa overshadows their main mascot now in terms of popularity despite being lesser-known.

Attached: vs3.png (1284x1678, 1.97M)

Why would you be so excited over some old ass pack man games, it doesn't even include the World games

But only buying it when its $10 like every Namco game on switch is during a sale.

I'm going to buy Klonoa but I'm not going to play it.

Klonoa, Namco needs to actually do something more with Pac-Man again whether it's a new twist on the 2D formula or another 3D attempt, or at least recognize the World games again.

Not even the original Ms Pac man or Maze Madness. What the hell is Namco doing?

when you have simplified cartoon graphics you don't add fuzz to it because it looks like shit. it'd be like adding skin pours. god these devs are fucking retarded.

Klonoa cause hes cute and funny

Klonoa.

Klonoa is a wild and silly cat bunny!

Attached: 1623898920474.jpg (1217x1500, 842.31K)

I mean, Nintendo gave Mario realistic denim textures and more recently: individual detailed strands of hair.

Killing their franchise. lol

Attached: 1650833701320.png (1209x403, 691.96K)

Seeing these remodeled textures from the Steam port ported to Source is going to make me sad.

Sad times for SFM Klonoa content, coming up.

It’s better than the fugly old Wiimake model for another whole decade. lmao

Seriously, So much about that design looks even worse than the PS2 model.

>This is namco under Harada
When are they going to et rid of him. His Sony cocksucking is going too far.

>Legacy arcade character
VS
>Shitty NiGHTS rip-off
Gee, I wonder.

I don’t even think he’s cocksucking Sony ENOUGH because Pac-Man World 1 has stayed a PS1 exclusive aside from a watered down, shitty GBA port which cut about 75% of the content from the game.

>both games look worse than PS2 games
what's wrong with modern game studios

>Put Pac-Man World trilogy in the game
>It sells like wildfire
>Namco realises the potential they've been sleeping on and makes a 4th game
Never going to happen, Yea Forumsros. :(

Attached: angry-mad.gif (220x197, 132.31K)

>Collection of literal ROMs
vs
>Full blown remakes
Gee, I wonder.

Damn, I don't like that Klonoa model at all, why couldn't they do it 1:1 like the PS1 one?

Attached: klonoa designs.jpg (1663x1378, 392.38K)

They had to rewrite the VHS tapes with old PS1 source code to save costs, please understand.

People shit on Sega and what they do to Sonic but at least Sega tries with new games even if most of them suck.
Namco basically stopped trying with new Pac-man games and no one complains as much. It's sad.

It really does unfortunately feel like most of the gaming community just wants Pac-Man to die, viewing him as an IP that's outlived his worth. People really underestimate that part of his appeal was being one of gaming's first actual CHARACTERS, So it bugs me when people complain about Pac-Man having a world of "Pac-People" and seemingly overly goofy.

Of course it's goofy, It's supposed to be. He's basically akin to the likes of Mickey Mouse or Felix the Cat.

Attached: pac.jpg (820x924, 221.84K)

Twisted Tales of Felix did goofy perfectly, Pac Man is just boring as shit. The only thing he has going for him is that he's easy to draw for kids, which doesn't matter much in the modern world of smartphones.

for comparisons: youtu.be/jOD6yU5UtEM?t=140

Attached: lolo and popka designs.jpg (1356x1203, 214.76K)

Pac-Man World gave him flexible colorful lore that was as versatile as Super Mario back in the 2000's. The simple "pizza shape" was never supposed to be a literal interpretation, nevermind the fact Pac-Man always had limbs since the original Japanese release of the OG arcade game, back when it was still called "Puckman".

Attached: pmw.png (480x339, 262.59K)

Super Mario Lore is merely functional and hardly has any interesting stuff outside of the rpg games.

It used to be almost or just as interesting, at least until the Wii U era where they sterilized everything to be just like NSMB.

like how?

>the text differences between the cutscenes
I am interested in the new text translations, and the mutilanguage translations, so that I can translate Phantomilian better to make my own dictionary.

I also wish there was a Phantomilian+Lunatean language option for the text, so it can be like Al Bhed.

Attached: lunatean.jpg (461x105, 20.02K)