Kanye West pitched a game to Miyamoto

>West ended up appearing at Nintendo’s booth unannounced that year, and requested an audience with Miyamoto. He got his wish, and West then showed him the prototype for a video game. This title would have you playing as West’s late mother flying to heaven with a soundtrack created by West. As Ryan stated, “he was shaking his head as he described it, not like he thought it was a bad game”. It was rather “in the way that he just sorta couldn’t believe that Kanye West was pitching him a video game.”

>Miyamoto would go on to say that “it was very interesting.” After taking a long pause, he also said “it was very moving.” Finally, Miyamoto apparently laughed very hard and said “Kanye West wanted to make a game with Nintendo” and lastly, in English, “Wow!”

nintendoeverything.com/kanye-west-once-tried-to-pitch-shigeru-miyamoto-on-his-game/

Attached: kanye-west-nintendo.png (1500x1000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh. Ok.

>Miyamoto apparently laughed very hard and said “Kanye West wanted to make a game with Nintendo” and lastly, in English, “Wow!”
100% bullshit

Mario vs Ye

Kanye also tried to cancel David Cage when he wouldn't make a game about his dead mom using his music as the OST. He's legitimately insane. I wonder if that's what having lots of money and fame does to you or if he's always been a basket case.

>Finally, Miyamoto apparently laughed very hard

maybe both.

>Haha, funny black man.

>Kanye also tried to cancel David Cage
Wish he had succeeded.

Honestly? As crazy as Kanye West is, his ideas very often turn into money making machines. If anything, his crazy fans would buy the hell out of it. But Nintendo isn't the place for a Kanye game.

No, he was definitely thinking, "Puresu don kiru me."

Im surprised Miyamoto knows who is West
I only knew about him when he became a meme for being a schyzo.

Why are Nintendo fags so passive agressive.

>Ye
Is this pronounced phonetically as "yee," or is it pronounced historically as "the?"

Why are you so aggressively stupid?

yay

Doesn't Miyamoto play multiple instruments and is a big music fan in general?

>his ideas very often turn into money making machines
His ideas aren't what makes money, it's his name. He's too fucking dumb to know the difference and would probably tard out if he pitched his ideas under an alias and saw his own fans ignoring it.

>His ideas aren't what makes money, it's his name.
Sounds like he'd be better off pitching to Sony then as they have the same brand loyalty.

Sony is definitely more his speed with their emotionally manipulative marketing and catalog of games

Im a music fan too and try to stay away from rap as much as I can

Attached: 3xvdJgr.png (771x412, 64.45K)

>pitch to Sony
He did and he sperged out when they told him his idea for a game where his mom is a literal guardian angel protecting some rapper was a retarded idea.

Tbf, Miyamoto was probably that way about Kanye's pitch, too

Yeah, definitely not like Nintendo fans, who would buy a bag of gravel if it had a picture of Mario on it.

This explains the fish mother game in Fractured But Whole.

Is this guy a scientologist yet?

why do faggots worship this specific deranged monkey over any of the others?

>But Nintendo isn't the place for a Kanye game.
This is true

triggered snoy much lol

I'm not a tendie. Just almost all Japs have no idea how Kanye is treated in the media especially in 2016 so it's weird as fuck.

Music, not monkey screeching. His heart only has room for DK.

Mario if he ye

Just imagine the result if this collab happened

Something like this but with an extra dose of cringe

Attached: 3124180-6094715415-packs.jpg (1024x1450, 182.25K)

>Everybody wants to know what i would do if i didn't win GOTY
>I guess we'll never know.

Attached: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (1200x630, 237.82K)

Kanye west should be in prison

For?

Election related crimes. He pretty much faked most signatures on several states he got on the ballot. Numerous names were doubled, some signatures were clearly faked etc. also is known to have interacted and discussed things with the Trump campaign, which you aren't allowed to do. I expect a "OMG WHO CARES HE WUZ FIGHTIN' DA LIBZ" but laws are laws.

Yes, but rap isn’t music.

it is music just shit music like most of black music

Being black.

>its against the law to talk to Trump

Yeaaaaah, that makes the rest of your post a little suspect. We don't even have to get into the hypocrisy.

Proofs?

The two most pretentious assholes in their respective fields.

Miyamoto should have gone with it. Would have been epic.

Sounds like he was always nuts and has lingering mommy issues. Could also explain his failed marriage and jealousy / inadequacy issues

COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE TWITTER NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE TWITTER NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE TWITTER NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER COPE REDDIT NIGGER

Attached: COPEREDDITNIGGER.gif (600x589, 1.66M)

fuck nintendo. kanye needs to pitch a game to nomura.

Attached: geniuses.jpg (1011x675, 263.02K)

mutts used to like charismatic guys like frank sinatra now it's deranged niggers with no talent

The same as his old name without the Kan
So it's just Yay

Heys right tho, Nintendo have some rabid diehard fans. They bought labo.

stop spreading russian misinformation. the 2020 election was the fairest, most secure, most fortified election in history.

Music needs melody harmony and rhythm. Rap doesn’t require melody or harmony to be rap. There are plenty of rap tracks that aren’t in a particular key because they lack instruments and the vocalist doesn’t sing. So rap can be music, but only if it incorporates instruments, which isn’t necessary for rap to be rap.

nah, man. He actually has some pretty good ideas and references for his work. And obviously he knows how much his name matters to the success of the project, which is why he would be composing the music for the game. I actually miss projects this weird being made.

>Miyamoto apparently laughed very hard and said “Kanye West wanted to make a game with Nintendo” and lastly, in English, “Wow"

Ummm, wow what a racist prick, he should just say he hates black people.

you're a legitimate retard if you listen from anything from TCD to Yeezus and think there's nothing to it, even if you don't like rap

His mom was one of the driving forces for his early career and she died due to a "medical accident" involving a plastic surgeon. He has been fucked ever since but he somehow turned it into more money

Retard

He was afraid that he was about to be mugged at any second.

>you're a legitimate retard if you listen from anything from TCD to Yeezus
ftfy

Google is right there for you. No one here promised to prove anything to you.

unfortunately we learned in 2020 that election fraud doesnt exist, no matter how well-documented and you being as vague as "interacting and discussing things" is a red flag that you have no idea what you're talking about anyway.
reported for disinformation.

I actually like rap a lot but I think these things

Schizo ramblings it is

He thinks he did.

now THIS would be the greatest autism project of all time

That's not election fraud, it's campaign laws. I am sorry you are so retarded you can't figure that out. Try research rather than /pol/

Jesus dude >:( Black folk are the life and sould of this nation and here you are making disgusting bigoted comments like that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

>the 2020 election was the fairest, most secure, most fortified election in history.
Idk how you'd measure "fairest" or "most fortified" but it was definitely the most secure election in American history. Trump's own government even said so.
cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

It's against federal election law to discuss or interact at all with another campaign. Those apply even to wealthy niggers.

only normalcattle who have no genuine passion for anything confuse kino with autism.

How do they have debates then, dumbass?