Elden Ring's ending percentages

>most people decided to kneel to a woman and give her the throne instead of becoming lords themselves
Why are gamers like this?

Attached: Ranni-the-Witch-Elden-Ring-Игры-Игровая-эротика-7325235.jpg (1662x2249, 742.15K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1636833191075.jpg (4096x2300, 1.34M)

men only want one thing: dussy.

You're still the Elden lord, dipshit
Ranni simply takes Marika's place as the Ringbearer

She cute. Do you think she got a real body after the end?

I hope not

>Ranni rebels against the GW and causes all of the chaos because she doesn't want to be Marika's replacement
>Becomes Marika's replacement
What did she mean by this?

And?

Attached: 5dca0c3bdbb33aedcfcc136f6236b0c6.png (736x1012, 793.25K)

Shouldn't trannies choose type a though. Isn't that the whole point of calling them body types and not genders. So that trans "women" won't feel like they have a wrong body

The greater will wins in the other endings besides ranni and frenzied flame, tard.

Elden Lord is still a consort to the actual power in the land: Marika. In the end you glue her back together.

The inevitable DLC better add the chance for me to kill this vile bitch

Why are tendies obsessed with tranny shit all the time?

Why are you guys acting like Elden Lords are powerless and completely subservient to the God of the age? They're the muscle. Marika's Golden Order probably wouldn't have even ever come into being without Godfrey and his Crucible Knights there to back her up and defeat everyone (save for the Carians but Godfrey's group didn't fight them in the first place).

>need to be an empyrean to become the god
>kills her empyrean flesh, says she isn’t an empyrean anymore
>I’m still supposed to accept that she became a goddess even though she specifically did a convoluted ritual to avoid that
nice “writing”

>even though she specifically did a convoluted ritual to avoid that
Read slower

Most people did her ending because her quest is the longest one in the game, and after all that work and after giving her the ring you might as well go for her ending as all other endings suck anyway

I know she did it to avoid being fingered but the point still stands, retard

No it doesn't

Enjoy being called female in the first 5 minutes of the game tranoid

Yes it does.
>ok I wants kill my empyrean flesh
>my flesh is gone but I can still be a goddess because reasons :)
it’s shit writing

She wants new management under the moon.

Implying you wouldn’t slaughter 1000 babies for the opportunity to be a cute girl

Most gamers are lonely men who have a desire to have a girl be with them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Elden Lord is a scam Marika was the closest thing to a god a person can be and she threw it away because it's bullshit.

>Whoever thou mayest be, take not the ring from this place, the solitude beyond the night is better mine alone.
>still take the ring and propose to her with it
>now you're going to be alone with her in space for 1000 years
bet youre having second thoughts now, huh incels?

This sounds like something an edgy teenager would write.

Ranni was the first ending I took because my character was literally a neckbeard wizard, complete with dual katanas. Marrying a doll was clearly the most appropriate ending.

Frenzied Flame is the best ending, though.

Chaosteens need not post

Why doesnt Ranni use her impeccable magical abilities to give herself sexy doll joints?

you're literally gods, why not?

>most people decided
Are you telling me there are faggots who haven't 100% this game?

Attached: 1647228223310.jpg (1024x1024, 50.99K)

she cute

Because Ranni is the most fleshed out and interesting questline in the game. It is an admittedly low bar, but compared to the rest it actually feels complete.

i'm trans and ranni is literally me.

Attached: trans icon ranni.jpg (1740x2048, 382.75K)

She is a goddess under the outer god of the moon dumbass
her empyrean flesh bound her to the GW and that is what she wanted to avoid.

The GO, with Marika and Radagon, says trans rights

>the outer god of the moon
No one knows if that is even a thing or the moon is just something else, like a real moon.

Sorry you are not. My wife cannot be trans as she greatly values monogamy,marriage and a loving relationship with her husband.

Careful you'll trigger the autists that think literally everything in this game is an outer god

I literally clicked on this thread to say this. Clussy is the only other thing I need to survive.

What the fuck is clussy supposed to be. I swear to God you braindead monogloids will just apply -ussy to whatever dumbfuck word you want and act like it's comedy gold.

Friendly reminder that the only canon trans character in Elden Ring that isn't explained with meme magic is the Dung Eater.

>The heart of an omen without the body to match; could there be any crueler existence?

I don't think it's entirely because of "muh ranni" but I bet that MANY just saw the blue summon sign right there because is right next to you while you have to walk to the center of the room to get any of the other endings, also, many don't know it's a "one way track" so I guess they just summon Ranni because it's the most eye-catching thing to do there.

But that still requires you to do the quest, and since many cool weapons and areas are tied to it, it makes sense that many end up being able to get that ending.

Your wife is an autistic chuuni. Please learn to live with her.

>propose
>marry
>get your gift
>"call me when you become elden lord my beloved"
>DO YOU WANT TO SUMMON RANNI?
At that point, it's completely deserved even if you fuck up and didn't mean to.

Clown pussy you retard.

I married Ranni playing as a transfem (type B) character though

>What the fuck is clussy supposed to be
Closed pussy

Oh so you played a fanfic non cannon character. Nevermind carry on then.

Becoming Jeb was fun though

>Summon Ranni sign
>Summoning sign AFTER BEATING THE FINAL BOSS
>It's blue on top of that
Negative IQ

>she greatly values monogamy,marriage and a loving relationship with her husband.
Based as fuck

Attached: ranni97.jpg (1278x1630, 285.62K)

If Melina had a similar ending available, who would win out percentage-wise?

This has to be a shitpost, it's basically encouraging trannies to kill themselves kek

She literally destroyed the world because her father divorced her mother and drove her to depressive insanity. She values marriage and family a lot. She the epitome of a tradwife but with the moral alignment of Kim Yung Un's sister.
Basically the perfect woman.

>She literally destroyed the world because her father divorced her mother and drove her to depressive insanity
Headcanon

Depends, does she get more screentime outside of being a infodump character?

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_and_melina_elden_ring_drawn_by_user_rvxy3855__sample-ac548235e045f8972431c4c1191fb2e7.jpg (850x850, 100.53K)

Pretty much, all the work required makes it feel like more of a true ending that finishes a more fleshed out story arc. It’s a shame that most other endings feel much less involved.

Melina lacks a personality

It's the ending with the most work put into it
>super long quest
>exclusive bosses and locations
>unique cinematic
>two variations based on a single conversation
I hope whatever dlc ending comes next actually ties into it, like the firekeeper in 3 getting both her original age of dark ending and the painting ending.

If you didn't become the embodiment of Chaos and burn this faggot nigger infested world to the ground you are a certified simp. The Flame ending is the true ending. It is the only one where you defy women and aquire power directly

>It is the only one where you defy women and acquire power directly
Only to become a puppet of a malevolent flame deity. And what do you mean, acquire power directly? You've just slain a god, how much more power do you need?

>and aquire power directly*
get taken over by a Jewish demon*

>Why are gamers like this?
Because most people will go through Ranni's questline. And at the end, most will activate the summon sign without realising that it triggers the end.

You will never be a woman

>So obsessed with hating women he kills himself
Ok jew

Why do you think she hates the GW with such fervor? Why do you think she protects her mother with such care even when she is no longer mentally there? Why do you think every item description pertaining to the women of Carian loyalty putting a great deal of emphasis on their marriages and husbands?
Radagon fucker her family and her mother over to go play god with another woman and saw no repercussions for it. So she made the repercussions.

user, peace and prosperity can only exist if the Elden ring exists.

>willingly became a jewish demon puppet
lmao

>this is the new goddess
Man what a downgrade from marika

Attached: 3392EDC6-E876-457D-BCB2-F93881B51445.jpg (576x1024, 84.28K)

What do you think Ranni looked like before she became a puppet? Anyone else find it retarded there's no painting or portraits of her anywhere

She just really, really hated being a finger puppet and wanted to fulfill her fate in the stars, as her mom showed her.
Being a finger puppet is SHIT, ask marika.

Rennala, but with long, curvy red hair like her brothers.
She is Rennala sized after all, going by her corpse, so just replace her face with the spectral ghost one and add some red hair and done.

Marika’s dead bro

cause she knows what to do with it and i dont

the ropes look like fingerprints

I don't like Ranni, she's a bitch who killed best boy Godwyn when there were plenty of other assholes to choose from, but she is a pretty hot doll woman.

Attached: 1637274959452.jpg (648x488, 36.46K)

>Is born a woman
>Does a woman
>Lives In a woman doll
So she transitioned from a woman to a woman?

The truth is from is saving her for the back to the past dlc where you help her get the rune of death and kill godwyn

imagine the seething

The scalp on her corpse has red on it, so I'm guessing she's ginger like her brothers and dad.

She was a dumb autistic loner girl who worshiped the moon and likes wolves.

Attached: 94ADC0D7-C733-458C-B197-92306B876AE7.jpg (770x1024, 58.38K)

She hates the two fingers because she didn't want to be controlled by them, she literally tells you this
And she didn't destroy the world, the demigods did during the shattering, encouraged by Marika, read Melina's dialogue

>RANNI IS A BITCH, SHE KILLED GODWYN AND TRIGGERED THE SHATTERING
>yeah, and (you) helped her
>oh...

>tfw you go back in time
>you have torrent and the spirit bell
>tfw you were torrents former master that told Ranni to to give your future self the bell

>also gives you her great rune since she won't need it anymore
>sees you with it
>*doll waterfall sounds*