GimR releasing new Smash ultimate tech at 5pm est (less than an hour). What's it gonna be lads?

GimR releasing new Smash ultimate tech at 5pm est (less than an hour). What's it gonna be lads?

Attached: 20220506_131602.jpg (2000x2000, 226.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VGBC_GimR/status/1483298331220709383?s=20&t=_f9X1b6O6rb4f1eVekjdCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdecs0JYTp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1651868299969.jpg (1080x563, 217.89K)

Inb4 he pulls out the rug from under us again

Attached: 1651868377233.jpg (3840x2160, 562.59K)

Imagine being such a loser in real life that you waste your life learning new "tech" in a party game.

Attached: 1631888167660.png (320x320, 88.37K)

If he does it again it'll actually be the funniest fucking thing

Attached: 1642860843614.gif (480x270, 3.6M)

satania you need correction, you should drop this attitude.

this really be something real that will actual affect the meta in some visible way or I'm beating the next bald man I see

will this really change the meta ? will this be the biggest embarrassement of smash history ? what are your thoughts ?
personally I can't see how such a tech (at least how it is presented) would not be discovered in the first day of this game's lifespan let alone 3 years in

hasn't every 'revolutionary' tech that gimr has discovered been totally niche stuff that is never used in tournaments? Can't see how this will be different.

why are you talking about your mom

Based GIMR

this shit really better be meta changing with how overhyped this is

It's how to molest children without getting caught.

I wonder if he'll show a new cool way to kill off a game even faster than he did with PM

I'm gonna go insane it's just a fucking video game tech even characters reveal weren't like that

JUST SHOW THE FUCKING TECH YOU BALD BASTARD

I still don't forgive him for killing Project M.

Attached: __happy_chaos_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_found_modori__9f9ec94ce6da65c33466ea9ab78852af.jpg (1613x2048, 399.09K)

qrd?

this is literally not new
I saw that like 3 mounth ago

so it's like an aerial perfect pivot ? better than I expected

>ultimate has wavedashing now
kek nice broken glitchy game ulttrannies

holy sshit melee is done

Meleegroes getting cucked kek

The real tech was building up to a reveal with trailers and shit for something that used to just be a topic creation on smashboards. Gimr calls it "faggot canceling" because he too was around back then, meaning he initially wasn't a faggot and merely became one mid-match.

gonna kek if nintendo updates ultimate one more time just to remove this

Where

>HOLY SHIT GUYS DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN JUMP BACKWARDS???

Attached: tn_1235245586270[1].jpg (220x180, 8.04K)

Actually pretty neat, lets see how it plays out in the pro scene

I'm not giving this attention seeker the view and appraising this tech purely by posts in this thread. Seems broken

twitter.com/VGBC_GimR/status/1483298331220709383?s=20&t=_f9X1b6O6rb4f1eVekjdCw
What did Gimr mean by this?

This is actually possible in Melee and I've no idea how it's done. I've only ever seen Westballz do it so it's entirely possible he's the only person capable of it.

he took down damn near every clip of Project M's competitive scene (rather, Nintendo basically forced him to because they were gearing up for Smash 4 at the time and didn't want the competition)

why do smshers need some stupid name for all their tech? why tf is this called a slingshot? did he make this presentation just to give it a name and coin it

How else are you going to discuss things like that without a name for it?
If he discovered it then he has the right to name it anyways, its only fair

nintendo didnt force anything they promised support for the scene if they complied then did absolutely nothing after and dropped communication
its why pm was banned on twitch for years and then was just suddenly back one day, they said the same thing to them, they chased $$$ and nintendo literally just ghosted them

watch how no one is going to use this and stick to spamming aerials that are -3 anyway

>yo bro that air dodge into the ground cancel shine was sick

So uhh how are you supposed to do this tech? It looks deceptively simple.

am i the only one who thinks gimr looks like he could be westballz's dad

based

how big is gimrs cock?

Why is this guy a meme now what happened

> the smash tech is taking a shower

Attached: 1651460116976.jpg (936x900, 71.02K)

2.4 inches (with an extra inch for his balls)

you fucking idiots it is literally just jumping backwards what the fuck is the big deal

benefit of the doubt its naivety, like gimmr is a useless faggot and vgbootcamp is shit, but nobody would reasonably this cynical to expect this kind of shit before it happens once

Master… Master Gimr… share your wisdom with us… grant us eyes… Master…

I wish. Tired of subhuman melee players.

Okay, now use it against someone not shield grabbing.

ESL-kun what the fuck are you talking about

He raped and killed a girl 1990

why is no one questioning what the fuck the cpu is doing?

Attached: 0592903b91dd2d7ed1fd4456acfcd811.png (640x480, 235.22K)

shield grab are 10 to 14 frames, and normally one of the faster options out of shield.
You could do a faster aerial out of shield, but movement to the player will cost you more frames than the grab would if they are far away well spaced due to the slingshot.
Realistically, there are very few moves that have both the range and frame data to punish this.

CPUs in training mode can be controlled by other players although it's more likely that he just has a training mod installed for it to be able to keep infinite shield

i can do the flickshot and its fun to do but i don't understand how to do the other types of slingshot.

im just referring to trusting nintendo on the PM shit

define party game

I agree the guy in OP is a fag nevertheless

Holy based.

I missed the stream can anyone give me the qrd of what it is? Or is it just a nothingburger?

new movements tech.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdecs0JYTp0

Master Gimr… he rewrote Smash Bros meta… thank you, master…

It is not possible to jump backwards from initial dash with full momentum.

This 1000x
Especially since it's all glitchy exploits.

Attached: 1469050510090.jpg (756x772, 99.58K)