Defend this Yea Forums

Defend this Yea Forums

Attached: latest-1.png (547x490, 10.14K)

whats wrong with it

>Literally only weapon in the game poo can use
>Only drops from a rare enemy in 1 zone
>1/128 drop rate

literally got the sword in like 10 minutes, so not my problem. It's honestly really not that useful anyway

He's already pretty strong as is. You don't really need it.

You don't even need it. Poo is just fine with PSI

so whats bad about that

It's so that one kid who rolls it can tell his friends on the playground and show off

Soul

>enemies can 1 shit you or give you an effectively instant kill status effect
Bravo

If you are so shit and/or retarded you can't beat this easy game without the 1/128 drops then you have bigger issues.

The game isn't even that hard

You wouldn't even know about it if you didn't look at a guide.

>he thinks a 1/128 drop rate is too hard
This kid never played PSO

not required

>The game came with a guide but don't read it or you're a fag

Nice, my three hours balances out your 10 minutes to a respectable hour and thirty five minute average.

The gutsy bat is worse.

>complaining about one shots in a game where the rolling hp meter prevents you from instantly dying
only the instant kill statuses matter but they're rare and can be prevented against

I think Paula's bow was far worse. I didn't even get it, it took too long.

thats nothing in Monster hunter theres Rathlos scale that drops from the tail with like a 2% drop rate or some crap. thing is you need at least one of these plates to make some basic Rathlos set upgrades. its fucking HORRENDOUS and I never forgave capcom for it.

Attached: rathalos_plate-mhw-wiki-guide.png (134x134, 10.65K)

Please don't schizo post in my thread

meds

>if you think a 0.8~% drop rate is le hard then you never played this game with a 2% rate XD filtered
nigger

>1/128 drop rates
I'm not brain damaged from years of abuse by badly designed RPGs so I would never defend this

I gave up after 40 minutes, it really isn’t worth it with how overleveled you get doing it and in general by that point.

One-time drop from an enemy you can easily grind on is leagues better than a 2% item you need dozens of from which one kill takes 30 minutes.

Yeah, it straight up busted the game and made the entire rest of it a cakewalk with no real stakes. It's a good thing I had already played the game once before a few years ago, but they really meant that drop and all other final item drops to be the type of thing that is cool if you get in a playthrough but nothing to grind over. On my first playthrough, I didn't get any of the final items so I wanted to get at least one on this playthrough.

Poo takes an L if you give him any other weapon and is the only one that can fight unarmed

its a fun optional weapon that isnt necessary in the slightest to beat the game.

If you've been grinding starmen for 3 hours you can steamroll the rest of the game and insta kill any overworld encounter.

cant you not kill the final boss tho?

Poo is the best PSI user, why would you need a weapon?

>no pk freeze Ω or pk fire
wrong

Attached: 90f95cecfa3579f6066755973f3faf4a.png (945x1250, 1.06M)

Did she love Ness the same way Ana loved Ninten?

yes

Attached: 1627666323027.png (703x651, 170.36K)

ITS NOT PK IN EARTHBOUND, ITS PSI ITS FUCKING PSI

so she's a cuck and a coward who couldn't confess her love, meanwhile Ninten definitely fucked Ana in that cabin.

Attached: FHaGmtrVkAAutz3.gif (600x600, 1.4M)

Thoughts on the theory Ninten and Ana are Ness's parents? Assuming Mother 1 took place in the early 80's and Earthbound in the late 90's they'd be about the right age if they married/fucked when they were around 18.

Does Ness' mom have a confirmed name?

attack psi is labelled pk in mother 2, every psi move being labelled psi in earthbound was some unneeded change in the localization

>tfw got super lucky on one playthrough and got 2 sword of kings
>can't discard or sell the second sword
>not so lucky after all

>tfw my sister got it in on her first playthrough on the first try

Attached: 1632826406072.png (750x717, 250.61K)

Give it to Tracy.

i missed this but i got some frying pan from some dinosaur in the lategame.

i would give my "sword" to tracy

Attached: tracy_1.jpg (2048x2048, 456.44K)

I did but it still kinda sucks that a storage slot is wasted.

>100% optional content that doesn't change anything is hard to get, therefore the game is shit.
Completionist autists were a mistake and need to be purged.

Incest is gross

This is genuinely one of the most overrated fucking games of all time. Like, I understand that people say that about anything, but this game truly fits the bill. People treat it like it’s a masterpiece when it’s not even a top 10 SNES game.

>one kill takes 30 minutes.
are you fucking tickling it to death? jesus

Nah' I just played it for the first time two weeks ago. At first I wasn't feeling it, onett was kind of putting me off but the second I got to Winters for the first time as Jeff it clicked. There is seriously very few games that feel like Earthbound, especially at the time. And on top of that it's just a well made RPG in general with fun strategic combat and a great sense of pacing (after onett anyway)

Earthbound used to be one of my favorite games until I decided to replay it on switch. Everything is a fucking slog, I feel like this game is only palletable on an emulator going 2x or 3x speed. Not to mention how horrible the menus and item management are. The game's got SOUL though but that's all it has going for it. It's not that fun or engaging to play.

>filtered by a game you like

But she's pixles

I started to feel that way when I was replaying it a lot. If you're not entirely in the mood to take your time and appreciate the atmosphere then yeah it can feel that way. But if I'm really in the mood to play it then it still feels enjoyable.

What's the Japanese on the right say?

It's pure soul and absolute godlike kino from magicant onwards

/128 drop rate
lol

Attached: osrs.png (572x166, 9.42K)

How are you receiving it on the overworld? Don't item drops happen in battle?

If you get to a high enough level, you insta-win overworld fights without even going into battle.

>30 minutes
nigga WHAT

Attached: 1641042829654.png (546x703, 370.94K)

Oh yes now I look retarded in front of Yea Forums

>pokey means business
Peak vidya music.

Attached: 1460420132569.jpg (557x605, 40.47K)

It's alright. You typically only see it if you're grinding for an items or you go back to an area after beating its boss.

>an items
Ah shit, now I look retarded.