He cant replay vidya sequences in his head

>he cant replay vidya sequences in his head

Attached: EQI-ampWoAAuHzS.jpg (900x477, 31.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWgXSxxEjgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming
youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
researchgate.net/publication/237347299_Average_intelligence_predicts_atheism_rates_across_137_nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a strong correlation with aphantasia and atheism? Fixing mine through concentration very heavily reinforced my confusion at materialistic thinking.

i can't, not because i can't see things in my head, but because i don't have memory to recall a complex sequence of events

no, because aphantasia is extremely rare

I literally and unironically do not believe there actually are people who aren't 1. How the actual fuck can you just not remember looking at an apple?

here's the accurate version of this

Attached: 1650843322020.png (1191x628, 229.61K)

No.

It's an actual thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWgXSxxEjgs

Attached: 1649952393617.png (1200x800, 77.03K)

That's not how correlations work

Doesn't answer my question. The minority that have it could be more prone to atheism, as I was.
>No.
That settles it then. Wow, you people are insecure.

the point is that aphantasia is too rare for someone to publish data on something as meaningless as "aphantasia/ atheist" ratio, sillies

>He thinks the NPC meme is just a "meme"

Is there an opposite of aphantasia? Like getting lost in thought or imagination too often and being too disconnected from reality on a daily basis?
Closest thing I can think of would be absence epilepsy, but that's a bit different.

I don't think there would be, in fact I feel like there might be a negative correlation. Lots of people believe in a divine being as a coping mechanism without thinking about the metaphysics (or anything like that) much, and a condition like aphantasia might predispose someone to that. This is just speculation, there haven't been any studies on this

>he cant replay various zelda dungeons in his head

Attached: toast.jpg (1024x1024, 80.29K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming

this picture is wrong, inside a person's head is a brain, not an apple

>Fixing mine through concentration
To be fair, if you *had* to fix your imagination, you're probably in the low IQ bracket where most people believe in a god, anyway.

The estimate is actually 1-3% which makes it quite common. The problem is that it's a barely researched phenomenon. The few studies show that people with aphantasia are just as good at visual tasks and don't seem to have specific daily problems.

You trying to correlate your faith with something you associate with intelligent thinking is actual insecurity.

where's the cunny?

>There are people that actually suffer from this
>There are people that unironically struggle to imagine something
I think they either didn't read as kids or dealt with some sort of stress or trauma and never felt comfortable desu

Attached: 1628655834777.jpg (322x308, 37.84K)

I literally don't believe anyone is a 1. If you were you would be able to draw a perfect "photocopy" from your mind's eye and I've never seen anyone who can do that.

I could when I was little, but know I can only do it for a brief moment after waking up and often not control what I see, a few days ago I closed my eyes after waking up and I saw a peeled tomato chunk, how it looks up close, the gleam it had from the sun and how it look like when squishing it, then I saw it slowly fade away, is there a way I can fully regain this ability? I remember I could do it when I was a wee lad

Attached: 1580667604723.jpg (630x615, 92.09K)

Not that guy but I'm a 1 in the OP image, and I can vividly imagine your unwashed stubble, neckbeard.

It isn't as precise as the real world, there is always a certain bluriness in the surroundings when you focus on anything. That said, imagining simple shit like an apple is very much possible in case of 1.

> If you were you would be able to draw a perfect "photocopy" from your mind's eye
this make no fucking sense, if that person have no artistic skill then it is irrelevant
same reason why some people can't draw shit accurately even with the objects right in front of their eyes

>The estimate is actually 1-3%
Which is fitting, considering results are evaluated through surveys and aphantasia is especially prone to confusing whoever is trying to figure out what aphantasia is. Most Yea Forums threads about aphantasia legitimately had retards second-guessing themselves when they were probably 1s.

lol this suck but imagine having face blindness, that shit is much much worse

what a stupid chart 110 IQ is still brainlet tier lol

Attached: f48.png (714x484, 251.09K)

your mind is telling you it needs tomatos

You’ve never had a dream before? You’ve never meditated? You’ve never tried to think up an idea for a character or game?

Anyone can photocopy a picture, it's actually fairly easy and one of the first things you learn with observational art.
Being able to imagine and project imagery from your head is a valuable art skill that can be practiced. Your mind is not consistent enough for you to just photocopy what you're thinking of but it's also something you practice as you expand your visual library.

I play the metal gear rising revengeance fight with Armstrong in my mind. What's awesome is I learned how to recreate Armstrong's voice and sometimes I use his voice when I show disdain at niggers are Walmart. He is funny and makes good nigger jokes. "Look at that ugly nigger, Jack!" Followed by his funny American cool laugh.

>he can't imagine a whole new game in his head

If IQ is a sliding scale meant to always be 100=average, why the fuck are more than half the data points for supposed people with sub70 IQ?

I do like 1 and it is awful. It's like screenburn it is even worse when I just finished playing a shmup

you need to be very smart to be able to do this
youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

there's a good chance it's just bullshit or a shitty study, too lazy to reverse image search

I think everyone should spend some time doing something like Keys to Drawing which shows that you can in fact draw photorealism with enough patience and barely any experience.
Your eyes don't lie, people who fail at observation are usually too stuck in bad practices and assumptions about skill.

Why would intelligent people believe in religions?

It's not raw IQ score, it's a quotient. What I don't understand is why it plotted the data using fucking scatter points

very interesting

Why wouldn't they?

For reasons beyond your understanding, midwit

yeah, in generally it's not an "eyes problem" unless it is literally an eye problem
usually it's just brain can't process information from the eyes

>midwit
im 131 iq tho

How can someone that's a 5 draw things they can't see or dream?

study i found after googling the image and only finding it on the spanish wikipedia version of "religion and intelligence".

researchgate.net/publication/237347299_Average_intelligence_predicts_atheism_rates_across_137_nations

pretty much it's Average IQ of population vs % of athiests in that location. just gonna guess all those low iq dots are like Niger or zambia where ppl probably don't even have a word for athiest

I'm playing Pacman in my head right now.

Attached: pac-man_1[1].jpg (640x738, 86.1K)

Thanks for the confirmation.

Attached: 1645837206792.png (614x364, 47.18K)

you know, you're right, I could really go for a tomato and cheese sandwich, thanks user

Atheism and IQ is one thing that all boards will shitpost about until the end of fucking time. I remember having these same conversation 15 fucking years ago.

Because it is illogical and the data shows that there is in fact a negative correlation between religiosity and IQ, I believe it's the strongest correlation in fact. It is downright insulting to imply a smart person would believe in bullshit like Genesis.
The ridiculous fallacies and appeals to obscurantism are not interesting to anyone above 100 IQ.

Case in point.

Attached: apple_all_i_see.png (1303x1024, 458.38K)

adaptive, pro-social stress management

Aphantasia isn't a real thing.

>play the same game for a while
>dreams start to unfold like its gameplay

Attached: 5.jpg (500x400, 54.61K)

do they really believe in it or they act like they believe in it for their benefits?

The fact that you can't comprehend someone like that proves your npcness

>Why would intelligent people believe in religions?

Atheism is an easy excuse for a lack of a real explanation of reality so it's basically guessing. Or you can go middle ground with something like Spinoza

I'm definitely a "1" on OP's scale and can photocopy an image in front of me, but I feel like it still takes a further distinct kind of skill to produce an exact drawing of an entirely imagined scene. If you're not thinking of a specific person, for example, you have to pick between many different qualities to design a human character, and when putting that to paper you are inevitably 'adapting' your initial idea rather than reproducing it, unless you have literal photographic memory (exceptional) and put considerable effort into that initial conceptualisation.

Attached: 1542153169830.png (290x331, 53.4K)

it was a simple question, why the hostility?

>nuance
nuance is for midwits. "grey areas" are for lazyfags who haven't thought their ideas through/taken them to their logical extreme. "nuance" is the "live, laugh, love" of opinions.

Attached: EE20ABE6-3EC1-46EB-BE08-369B5655725A.jpg (2560x1440, 684.08K)

>Play game
>Have dreams about it but a better version of it
>Game becomes disappointing in comparison

This issue can easily be solved with tulpas

what game and what changes?

Creating this image was probably the most use this person got out of his English masters before resuming work at Starbucks

>his brain doesn't look like this

Attached: 1651856398581.png (1011x915, 423.17K)

>people are still perpetuating this "imagination" larp
Can someone explain this to me?
I always thought it was some kind of joke when in TV shows a character hears their own voice monologue inside their head or can "imagine" pictures. There are people who really do this in real life?

I don't really see images in my head but I see movement, if that makes any sense.

retards tend to respond with hostility by default, especially when you challenge their beliefs.

weak, im playing age of empires on an 8 players map

>Atheism is an easy excuse for a lack of a real explanation of reality
actually, atheism is being honest to the fact that humans are incapable of interacting with metaphysical realms and all references to metaphysics are conjured up by humans

Faith is beyond the realm of logic, it's not illogical, same as it is not right to call it logical. To believe in something greater than our understanding is up to the person in question. You had highly intelligent people who were religious, their understanding of our reality and what they percieved as perfection in nature led them to believe it was crafted by a higher being.

>If you were you would be able to draw a perfect "photocopy" from your mind's eye
Can you perfectly draw an apple while looking at a real one?

Retard.

didn't read lol