Well?

Well?

Attached: Screenshot_20220507-041257.jpg (1440x1432, 265.46K)

fucking your mom

Mind control or item generation are the others are kinda obtuse (your memory refresh ? )

restart the day. think of the possibilities

Getting an RTX 3090 every week sounds nice.

>pick #4
>get super fit
>generate a block of gold a week
Realistically, excluding obvious answers like precious metals or gems, what's the MOST expensive you could go?

Mind control.

Use window to chain gather contact information for rich people. Then have them transfer money to my account.

>generate any item
can i generate a magic lamp that will grant me infinite wishes?

Are the best *

ANY item?

I'll take the healing.

>Heal/Revive one person.
I REVIVE HITLER

4 and 5 are good money makers. If I can heal myself / repair old organs then I can live indefinitely.

Are the effects of this persistent past their duration? If I use the mind control is it only for 5 minutes and then it wears off or do my commands stick past that duration?

You have to be able to carry it first

Definitely item generation

High-end electronics, probably. Server-grade CPUs go for $10000 a pop.

What, you can't carry a block of gold or a lamp? It doesn't say you have to be able to OBTAIN it.

Healing would attract the wrong kind of attention (top mob, top governments) and you'd be threatened forever to obey, so nope.
Invisible sucks dicks because too short (1min) and doesn't do that much.
All the others are viable and kinda OP, all of them could give you everything you want if you're smart about it.

>heal
>can use it to refresh my body and live as long as I want to
>can make money by having richags pay me to keep them healthy

5th option will allow you to get whatever reward or profit you'd ultimately get from invisible shenanigans or mind control or whatever, while also basically setting you up to become a living god of your own religion

Restart the day, time the market perfectly and make mad money.

Attached: image_2022-05-06_192029712.png (1000x6151, 3.61M)

>become invisible for a full minute
>use this to run around in harris teeter sucking the tits and groping the asses/pussies of lonely washed up rich milfs

#4 if you can generate fantastical items
#3 if #4 is limited to more realistic items
Either make yourself immortality potions and bundles of cash, or manipulate billionaires into giving you loads of shit.

>pick #2
>wait for lottery day
>memorize the key
>restart day

That easy. You can even win again if you manage to blow through an entire jackpot

generate an item
>create a ssd containing a completed game of my design that I can then place onto storefronts
>create convincing antique clones and sell them for more than gold
>create crystals out of nothing
>create a sexmaidbot with a convincing personality

>generate gold
>do it every week
>???
>profit

The time limits make two of them too limited to be useful.
Meanwhile, Heal/Revive is insanely overpowered. Restart the day isn't bad, either.

heal/revive is probably the best but takes the most effort since you'll still need to put in effort to live. restarting the day is probably the simplest way to be a lazy bastard.

Your mom, obviously

item generation and suitcase nukes, wow, very fun.

>cant carry a lamp
did you invent the soican opener?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x1497, 125.12K)

You could easily carry a 20-30kg block of gold, if not more.

Invisible for a minute is beyond shit, item generation is beyond broken.

Mind control just because I'm sick of "people" accepting my meeting invites and then ghosting me
Gonna send them out on the streets to get hit by a car and someone else assigned to my projects

Attached: 1618245036710.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

1. fucking useless
2. literally the most op thing ever
3. kind of decent, if you want to kill an asshole you don't like and get away with it, but you personally will not benefit much from it. 5 minutes is way too short
4. again, kind of useless
5. you can't revive yourself, so it's useless

A hardware crypto wallet with all the btc on it

Generate 30kg of Californium and watch the world's markets collapse

Heal/revive one person. Sell cancer treatments at 10k a month. Make enough money for easy living, while also doing good.

>generate one kilo of cut diamonds
Cool, but I get the feeling that one would be subject to a lot of hard questions afterwards.

Generate any item. I'm gonna generate a bunch of antimatter and blow myself (and my surroundings) to kingdom come

Yeah, this.
But its not useful outside of that and other very niche events (like someone you know getting in an accident that you can prevent).
I guess it gives you a single retry on interviews/meetings etc.

You must be eurofag. 10k is what Amerifags pay just to be transported to the hospital.
My advice to you is: aim higher. If you're wanting to be kind, make it 250k/month. Otherwise more like 5-10mil/month.

Literally too stupid and unimaginative to think of the possibilities of 3,4 and 5.

>generate an item once a week
I generate cool looking high-quality swords every week and make a niche living as a professional blacksmith

>Tanzanite is the December birth stone

No it's not, it's Turquoise. Birthstones are way older than the late 60s.

I don't need more than 6 digits to live comfortably though.

>generating an item is useless
uncreative retard

>4. again, kind of useless
Lol. Lmao, even.

4 does everything. It does anything. You can just wish for something that makes you so powerful or edits physics so that you can carry anything. You can ask for the handheld equivalent of anything large.

100% if you publically reveal that you can heal anyone once a month you will get black-bagged by a cartel or a government.

I would take the restart the day one. It would be fun to rape and kill a bunch of people every two weeks lol

>5. you can't revive yourself, so it's useless
Don't you have friends? Family?

Hitler immediately kills you for being a faggot

Typed like a true poorfag. You don't need that kind of money to life a comfortable, humble life.

Generate item is most useful

As far as the power itself being useful only the Healing manages that.
Item generation, restart the day, and mind control are useful in day to day life, mostly with their ability to generate money.
I'd argue mind control is more useful in that manner. Just mind control a billionaires to send you loads of money.
Though I guess it mostly depends on if the subject knows they were being controlled once they come out of it.

Could I use 2 to restart the day and pick another superpower?

Heal/revive is insane, especially if you can revive extremely dead people. One Weinstein revive is worth more than fifty gold generations.

Generate items is what I'd go for.

just don't be a burger bro
10k/mth is more than enough to save up and move out of the country in a few months, though I agree that miracle cures for cancer should be priced higher so you don't get hounded by literally everyone

>generate roids with no drawbacks
>generate dick lengthening pills
>generate unlimited cash
There’s no limit on what I can generate as long as I can carry it.

It would erase youe time restart power when you do that.

Why would any retard pick anything other than 4 or 5?
>generate a big bag of money every week
>literally bring back a dead person every month

Yet you'll have to reveal the power to the public for anyone to believe the revived person is really that person, so you'll be taken prisoner in no time flat.

And being able to generate infinite gold to crash entire economies won't get you blackbagged?

If you were smart you obviously wouldn't generate infinite gold.

Why? It refreshes every two weeks. So I take 2, restart the day and pick 4.

4 is probably the most practical, but I'll probably go with 2 simply for the ability to mindfuck with people by predicting the future.

>Oy vey you can wish for a wish.
Sorry i don't think like a fucking talmudic kike. Hopefully the universe would fucking set you on fire if you tried that.

i do, but what's the point? they get to live for a few years longer until i die?

What is the distance for mind control? Could I mind control someone on TV? Or just anyone on earth I'm aware of?

you lose your memories retard

I can very easily carry 40lbs.
Do you know how much 40lbs of gold is worth? About 1.2 million dollars. That's around 60 million dollars a year.

Gold isn't that bad, lots of old people have some gold stockpiled somewhere. Just have to make sure that you spread it around properly.

>taken prisoner in no time flat.
you would become an extremely valuable resource to anyone with any sort of power. you would become incredibly feared to the enemies of these people. you can resurrect the allies of your ally. no enemy would ever hold information from you if they knew they would be tortured for as long as you are alive

No you don't.

Wouldn't even have to wait for the lottery. The Kentucky derby is tomorrow just go crazy betting

You will need at least that just to pay for your security detail, because otherwise you're gonna get abducted real fucking quick nigga.

4 is the one with the most potential and can accomplish the same as the other without limitations. The limitation it imposes is any item as long as you can carry it. In which case you can generate a mind control gun or a time machine watch or whatever. The item doesn't have to exist in reality, you just have to be able to carry it. With said items, you can mind control without limits or travel through time without limits.

user it literally says except your memories... your school english teacher is crying right now...

1. Pretty much the only one that's useless. Can't do anything with 1 minute except a very quick escape.
2. Abuse the stock market/change major events. Very good choice.
3. Best villain choice, could kill/rob/quick fuck anyone. Good for politic/control obsess tards.
4. Could get moderately wealthy over a few months, would arise suspicion over time though.
5. Probably best choice, can sell healing for millions, probably would be a religion around you if interested in power and you can heal your loved ones.

You restart the day and everything EXCEPT your memories is changed back.

>generate a briefcase of $100s every week
>not even, only when you need it more likely
>live comfortably using only cash for the rest of your life
>nobody will ever really question it because why would they
>can generate gems/gold in the downtime for inflation proofing if paranoid anyway
Boom. It's that easy.

>except your memories.

I pick 4, item generation sounds ridiculously useful

I'm going to generate small nuclear bombs and place it all around the city

Revive is OP without an limit on how long someone's been dead for or condition of their remains.

>woah user that's so cool, do it again and we'll have sex
>uhhh i can only do it once every 2 weeks lmao
>yikes cringe

Generate any item, instruments are too fucking expensive

you didnt have the power at the start of the day. if you reset the dsy to a point before you picked a power, you wouldnt have the power.
you only keep memories.

Infinite winning lottery tickes.

I have recurring dreams where I either hold my breath for invisibility and I'm being pursued or use my phone to go back to a specific date and I lose it or there's no signal

Attached: 1641280669345.jpg (854x859, 60.96K)

I'll take heal/revive. I'll start a youtube channel where I explain how my powers work and people get to vote on who I revive next. Majority rules.

If there isn't a illuminati before there sure as fuck would be once the ultra elite realize I was legit. Every country and every politician would want me more than oil. Plus they couldn't fuck with me as I'm their immortality ticket.

Restart the day
>remember the lottery results
>restart the day
>legal money

Attached: gpd_j804533t8pj.jpg (600x443, 90.91K)

don't be conspicuous about it and you'll be fine, sissy

Generate any item is probably the best superpower assuming you can generate literally anything as long as you can carry it. You could even turn invisible, control minds, time travel and heal people with it.

Then 4 and I generate an item I can carry that permanently gives me a superpower once a week since there is no limit on what item it is besides the weight.

>dude I love paying taxes
>dude yeah I won 52 times in a row I guess I was just lucky haha

PROTIP:
5 makes you immune to cancer.

2. I'll become the richest day trader to ever live.

All these would help me accomplish all my dreams.

These kind of games make me very sad because it'll never be real... unless I don't know, VR gets to a point where they can manipulate your brainwaves and have you play scenarios like this. do you guys think we'll ever see something like this in our lifetime or we'll be forever stuck in this hellscape world of politics and gay economy and social issues only retards care about

You guys are nuts. The fuckers with more money than morals in the world would immediately just kidnap and enslave you. It's not your power anymore when they can just keep you locked up and force you to use it on who they say.

I would pick number 5 and continue living my life. Participate in some charities and hospital for children etc.. and just visit "infrequently". Can't save everybody, but you can save one good person at a time.
Probably would start with reviving a few insanely bright minds to get society to progress a bit. Let's get Newton, Von Neuman and Feynman back in here for example.

you do you.
was just answering your question.

Do you think just because you have healing powers you can't just shoot people who try and abduct you?
Honestly speaking if it goes public you're more likely to get worshipped than blackbagged. People go crazy over unprovable miracles, literally bringing back the dead is on another level.

>take #4
>Generate 30lbs of antimatter
So long, suckers

extremely based
fuck this world

>Generate any item
Okay I generate [device that can replicate the other powers].

If you seriously think you can Rambo your way out of a CIA black op or a Colombian cartel's firepower, I have a few bridges to sell you.

>lottery retards picking 2
just pick 4 and generate infinite money you dumbshits

Now we're speaking the same language.

Or you can shoot them. They can't risk killing you, but you have nothing holding you back from killing them.
Yep. Make a phone with an app that mind controls people just like my animes.

You would get sniped in the street

Are you an ffxi designer with this bullshit of powers and cooldown?

>restart day
>go bet on ponies every tuesday and thursday or whatever
>after a few weeks use power to make a small gain
>keep doing every 2 or 3 weeks
pretty easy money earnings

>#1
fucking useless
>2#
qol
>3#
quite useful
>4#
fucking op
>5#
Could be broken. Depends on how it exactly works

You can't shoot everyone and literally everyone in the world can be bribed. They murdered epstein with the whole goddam world watching him, getting you would be as easy as 1 cop paid off to pull you over.

If you're not greedy you could just get the biggest 1 once and still get off with several millions.
Then abuse the stock market if you want more and enjoy a day of doing whatever your want with no consequence every 2 weeks.

counterfeit money always works out eh?

Nothing guarantees the day would go exactly the same, though.

#4 seems like the obvious winner here, invisibility is way too short, restarting a day has a long cooldown, mind control could be cool but again too short, and heal/revive is... why? Unlcess I can use it on myself.

#4 needs to have stipulations otherwise you can just create shit like immortality potions, credit card that magically has infinite money, remote control that can control reality, toaster that can cook toast, mind control helmet, gun that can kill anyone from anywhere, completely safe wormhole generator, completely consistent time rewinder, etc

you really think they would give up the prospect of immortality that quickly?

Attached: poison2.jpg (3002x1018, 1016.7K)

Everyone who didn't pick 4 is a retard, you can literally generate an item that can give you the abilities of all the other options.

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

Hey, someone's going to win the money and pay those taxes regardless. May as well be me to get the leftover.

that's retarded and makes the power completely useless then

Only for and five are worth it. Hard choice but 4 might win out if I can' revive myself.

You severely underestimate the amount of people who enjoy chaos for the sake of it, and routinely make decisions which permanently make the world a worse place to be.

They shoot you, they lose their chance at immortality. And you don't need to go Rambo, honestly your biggest safety concern isn't some cartel or government, but crazed fanatics worshipping you as jesus.
>see they totally want to lose their chance at immortality to pick a fight because
Sniping their golden ticket is fucking retarded.

The world is full of people who positively revel in spoiling things for everyone else.

>counterfeit money
then general real money retard

>enjoy a day of doing whatever your want with no consequence every 2 weeks
as long as you dont dead your onto somethng

>mind control president into launching nukes at china and israel

I mean, why not?

Why wouldn't they? A day would play out the exact same during a once over without being affected by outside source.
You think the horse would magically get reroll stats or some shit? The event have already been set and proven.

I'll take mind control

Only thing collapsing would be you, isn't it radioactive?

Ginger Ale for me.

Can I heal old age? Can I heal myself? If yes 5, otherwise 4.

About #4.
Does it need to obey the laws of physics?
If so, do I need to understand how it works?
If not, could I conceive of, say, a teleportation wristwatch, and if such a thing is physically possible, receive it? Or maybe a thumbnail-sized battery that lasts decades?
Sounds like an amazing way to drag this stupid planet kicking and screaming into the next technological revolution.

>If we can't have you then no one can!

Be the little girl.
Always and forever.

>china shoots down the nuke and nukes your mutt hut
nothing personell

They don't need to shoot you was my point. Just get 1 bribed cop to arrest you and that's the end, you're done. Unless you plan on being a murder hobo? In which case they just wait til you run out of ammo/food and arrest you afterwards anyways.

Just mindcontrol someone to hand it over to you. Mind control is the obvious choice. Also you can kill politicians via their bodyguards.

Attached: 1614936937769.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

5, and use it to cure my depression

What does memories refreshes every 2 weeks mean? Do I become an amnesiac? This seems like a hassle, sure you can be filthy rich but you’ll forget everything and maybe even forget you can refresh the day.

Picking 4. I'll make a wish granting earring

My thoughts exactly but my concern is do they have memory of being mind controlled?

As an artist, lemon lime. But root beer sounds fun, and is also the best drink on there.

the day restarts but you retain your memories. the power refreshes after 2 weeks

lol
go read about how money is printed.
also, enjoy bringung bags of cash to the bank.
generating items for financial gains is always too suspicious.
2 is the best money making power. win giant lotto once. stay anonymous

the item generation is too ambiguous. how is "Carry" defined? I can carry, for instance, a heavy TV for a little while. Does that mean I can generate it? Or does it mean you should be able to carry it all the time, like in your pocket?

Do you know how many people in the CIA, would do my bidding if I told them I can help them get to heaven?

Attached: poison3.jpg (1206x1864, 1.02M)

shit you're right, I'd get Super-AIDS within fractions of a second

Attached: 1633201294180.png (238x437, 101.85K)

>shoots down the nuke
Not If I mind control the workers on missile bases, one by one crippling their defenses in secret so they are unable to do anything about the incoming ICBMS.

I dont think you understand just how powerful mind control really is.

generate diamonds and sell them

Bad lucks happen. Believing in anything being absolute is foolish. Nothing guarantees or doesn't guarantee days would play the exact same.

Yes user, the man who heals the sick and raises the dead on national news and would be broadcast globally will be taken down with a parking ticket.
If it was that widespread we'd have way more dead politicians.

>Go to the most deprave brothel
>Pay 10k for a 10some with a bunch of vile degenerate whore doing whatever you want
>catch 50 stds
>Undo

Or anything else really. Go gamble everything if you want money, ask your waifu out, do cool shit that could land you in jail (without getting killed), pay for great experiences.
Then you can just undo it all but keep the memories or knowledge of what works.

>expecting the new day to be the exact same
do 2trannies really?

mostly outdated in 2022

all of these are shit

You don't keep your memories, so you would just do the exact same thing.

how is the item generated? if i can generate gold based on how much i can squat, i can acquire 450 pounds of gold every week.

Like I said, it was easy enough to kill epstein with all eyes on him. Kidnapping you would not be harder.

Somewhat useful if you want to get rich.