Why did Miles Morales fail?

Why did Miles Morales fail?

Attached: B1AB246C-2054-43ED-84DE-EC794EF0F981.png (714x610, 99.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fqPuqbSa1-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1643744498106.jpg (319x299, 41.38K)

No one wants to be a nigger

Well except in San Andreas but that made sense in the setting

because hes a nigger

Yeah ill correct myself, no one wants to play as a nigger who is basically just a white person with no personality or reason to be black besides appealing to political correctness

It’s racist to make a black version of a successful character to target black peoples wallet, and somehow expect the white people who like the real Spider-Man to know what this even is.

Black teen swag

Because it was a glorified DLC sold for the price of a full game. Also, fuck them for retroactively ruining Peter's face

Attached: 1528842788453.gif (196x230, 2.43M)

Miles is a bleh character
It's basically just DLC
Kinda had enough of the formula of the first game

N

NEEKERI NEEKERI NEEKERI

Because it was viewed as a spin off DLC, Spider-Man 2 also has Miles in and will sell a lot more

Attached: 54a30f8a.jpg (500x384, 26.98K)

>Why did Miles Morales fail?
purely social economic reasons

because its a 60$ dlc

This might be an unpopular opinion. But there is only one spider man and his name is peter parker. All this multiverse crap is lame and I'm not interested. Him being a black character has nothing to do with it, him being a shit character has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Attached: e6ce515724f8803e9a6e43f1a9701721.jpg (856x1300, 139.82K)

Attached: 1502750606093.jpg (2048x2048, 300.17K)

He only had 13% the content but still 100% the same price tag

Attached: 1638219090758.png (640x358, 14.44K)

You do realize you can get reported if you keep saying that hurtful word which can then lead to your ban

Let's keep Yea Forums a nice and healthy place and keep the discussion on the topic at hand

Personally, because of the PS5 being tough to get a hold of, I think that is the reason the game isn't selling as good as thr original

>breed with the congo man already!

Attached: 1647144569867.jpg (1015x1024, 113.2K)

idiot, there is always an end game in 5th generational warfare, but you are not privy to it, you are meant to be a victim. Shut up and play your role.

Game is on Ps4

Gee, I wonder if it's because it's literally the same map as the previous game, you play as an objectively worse character, and it has shit like this plastered in.
youtu.be/fqPuqbSa1-o
What were they thinking?

exactly, wanna make us play as a nigger? then put it on a nigger setting with nigger language on a nigger neighborhood where the story its all about what it's like to be a nigger, then we'll play it for the memes

Black Spiderman is only worth 2/3rd of White Spiderman.

Attached: 1638818396205.gif (315x315, 1.35M)

Attached: lovecrafts_cat.jpg (400x400, 30.76K)

If miles moral was an actual spider-man 2 with as much new content as the first game, it would have been a success or not? are there really successful games starred by nigger?

N

>:(

I

Trying to sell DLC as a full game.

Shouldn't it be fewer?

> him being a shit character has EVERYTHING to do with it.
this. the problem isn’t that he is a nigger. the problem is that he’s a boring nigger

Prototype 2 and Marlow Briggs are the only games I've enjoyed with a black protagonist.

It didn't. It didn't sell a ton at launch but it keeps hanging around in the NPD charts for months on end despite that, and always gets holiday bumps because of the Christmas theme and synergy with other Spiderman movies pumped out during that season.

The games the third most profitable Sony game of all time now in terms of dollar sales, right behind the original Spiderman and God of War. Even if you chalk a lot of that up to sales and PS5 bundles it clearly did its job as a smaller scale spinoff to support the PS5 launch. I'm not here to shill for Sony but that headline is grossly out of date when the games been a slow burner like Ring Fit Adventure.

Cum Chalice?

multiverse spider-man goes back to the 90's though. in the cartoon, he meets a bunch of other versions of himself, some even more of a chad than he is. that where the iron spider suit even comes from

Attached: 1632190487718.jpg (627x476, 60.46K)

You forgot San Andreas

I like Miles but I'm not paying full price for DLC lol
Will definitely buy Spiderman 2 and play as them tho

That's because he's not made to be a character, Bendis explicitly made him to be Spider-Man but black.

G

The original Silver Spider-Armor is from the comics.

Nah, never liked Rockstar. Even back when I was a kid and they were doing shit like State of Emergency and Thrasher Skate and Destroy. Fuckin cheesy company.

one of the funnier posts i've seen

Attached: _87020364_niger.jpg (1024x576, 40.46K)

based and niggerpilled

Attached: 1528491627097.jpg (200x200, 30.95K)

Genuinely, I don't know anything about Miles Morale at all.
Did he have a dead uncle ben?
Dead Gwen?
MJ?
No idea what event he went through either.

> Game with 30% of the content of another game has 30% of the sales
I'd say that sounds about right

Why do you keep posting an article from 2020 and not the one that show it constantly selling in the psn too 5 for 2 years straight and that it’s Sonys #3 most profitable game ever behind spiderman and god of war 2018?

Tourist faggots ruined Yea Forums

Idiot, learn2informationwarfare

He's from the Ultimate Marvel Universe. He replaced that version of Peter after they killed him off. He's bland as shit.

it's not as good as Spodermin2018

>it even has reddit spacing
Okay, you can have my (You)

Attached: Crime In Progress.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

Because /vpol/ is trying to push a narrative again
I know you want another tortantic but please fuck off.

They're also turning Scarlet Spider into a villain because he was unironically more popular than Miles and a few fags at the top hated that

/Pol/ lives rent free in your head. Accept that different opinions exist

I know it’s painfully easy to trick 90% of Yea Forums by cropping out the date and acting like the article came out this week but I feel like I see this thread every single week and it still works.

> 6.5m as of July 2021
> consistently top 10 in sales since launch
Lying on the internet won't get you any points

There will never be another Tortanic, idiot. If you ask a stupid question you're going to get a hostile answer.

You bastard made me spit my water

Attached: 1651430856094.jpg (935x879, 385.2K)

LETS KEEP Yea Forums A NICE AND HEALTHY PLACE ULTRAKEK I FUCKING CANT ANYMORE OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

Attached: 1262545079425.jpg (237x269, 8.1K)

You forgot to post on Yea Forums

Spider-Man as a whole been in the shitter since One More Day. This is why they need a Jim Shooter type editor back at Marvel.

Attached: 1651254198438.jpg (587x900, 226.75K)

God bless you lads.

Attached: SIXTY NIGGERS.jpg (449x509, 56.67K)

user, really. If you are this clueless about info-war then you should do some googling for an afternoon. Or don't use google... that's fine. Just look into cyberwarfare and the psychology involved in it.

WE

You say that black characters have to talk and act a certain way as a deflection from your own biases that you don't with to address. You don't like to think of yourself as a closed minded person. So the idea that you would avoid a black character for merely being black makes you feel bad about yourself. Thus, you concoct this notion that they weren't an interesting enough kind of black.

I honestly have more respect for the people who just plain admit that they don't like black people. You're just like those types of guys who say the reason you pirate games, is that most games aren't worth your money. Which is just a lame excuse for being cheap or poor. Just admit you didn't feel like paying. Just admit that you're a self inserting faggot with zero imagination, so the sight of black skin breaks your ability to become immersed.

Attached: 34688744522_4eacfa51fc_b.jpg (556x1023, 115.92K)

Now I will never touch that garbage knowing that this shit is in the game

Are tired of you and these threads

When will the entertainment industry stop trying to piggyback off other successful franchises that have originally white characters and try to make them black to appeal to the politically correct audience? I fucking loved original black characters like black panther and you wouldn't cast a white person to play black panther so why do they chill it's chill to do it the other way around with spiderman? Get some originality freaks.

Attached: game devs and hollywood trying to make new characters.jpg (645x729, 64.03K)

clearly you don’t represent the majority.

Because you're using old, incomplete and inaccurate data

Attached: 1648774927413.webm (266x426, 285.8K)

Attached: 1650063894609.jpg (400x400, 38.09K)

>70% less copies

durr im a jurnalist