Sony should bankroll another Fromsoft game. Bloodborne 2 would be awesome

Sony should bankroll another Fromsoft game. Bloodborne 2 would be awesome

Attached: FPNY80SXsAAesKI.jpg (680x383, 15.83K)

they make too much money from PC now, no way they will do another PS exclusive

>Snoy of California
>Bankrolling Japanese games
Not gonna happen

Death to America

This. Look at how butthurt american devs are about Elden Ring. Do you really think cali fags want to finance japanese games?

Why even bother. You can't actually access a ps5 if they even exist in the first place

I don't think Miyazaki has any interest in revisiting that world or working with Sony again.

Nobody would want that anyway. They'd ruin it and make it fucking pozzed

snoy wants people to double dip, time exclusives will keep on being a thing

sadly, from has no reason to make their stuff timed anymore

It was like one or 2 devs. They speak for all of western gaming now? The UX designer was right anyway, game needed a quest log.

depends entirely on the amount of money involved

I've lost hype for fromsoft.
Ds3 was a dud, and ER just straight up sucks in comparison to their older games.
The frommagic is gone.

No they shouldn't, because sony is american now. They would meddle and fuck everything up instantly.

Shit gameplay, shit story, decent art though

Did you forgot Sony dissolved the Japan Studio?

They'll own Fromsoft soon, so they'll bankroll every From game.
So don't worry user, they'll have plenty of budget.

Why the fuck is this sad? Timed exclusives are anti consumer as shit.
I'd rather sony fags and switch fags get to play the same shit as xbox/pc fags day 1, rather than being forced to buy multiple consoles.
There're no pros to timed exclusives.

that sony will never be able to afford again

Elon Musk should buy Sony and make it great again

Japan Studio is gone

Yes been that way for a while

Why do some people want FromSoftware to be bought by Sony? All it does it make their games timed exclusive and Xbox players wouldn't even be able to play From's games on their preferred platform. In fact, Sony guys won't benefit from this since From's games have always released on Playstation. All it does is prevent other people from playing these games day 1.

I cannot picture Kadokawa selling off From.

This would unironically be kino.
Musk became redpilled after the divorce.
He's 100% browsing 4chin (Yea Forums included).

sonyfags desperately try to. its the only way they can delude themselves into thinking Sony will buy or collab with fromsoft in the future

Because people are too invested in console wars. I'm still trying to figure out why they want Sony to buy more studios when all it does is prevent other systems from getting games.

>TWO MORE WEEKS! TRUST THE PLAN! SNOY WILL BUY SOMEONE IMPORTANT THIS TIME INSTEAD OF A STUDIO DEDICATED TO PORTING TO PC!

see, the thing with s0nyggers is that it isnt about getting more games to play. It's about stopping others from doing so.
always has been.

>Bloodborne 2 would be awesome

Zoomers be like "I want the same game, but 2"
You are the reason Hollywood exists

Attached: 1651761677602.jpg (750x930, 60.78K)

Things I want FromSoftware to do:
>Bloodborne Remastered
>Bloodborne Sequel
>Demon's Souls Remake DLC
>Sekiro Sequel
>Armored Core/Mech style SoulsBorne game
AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS, DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE OPEN WORLD TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also hoping for an Elden Ring mod that removes all the filler, and redesigns the game to not be Open World.

Attached: BloodBorne.jpg (1000x2401, 2.03M)

before ER there was a 1% chance that fromsoft would do exclusives
now there is a -100000000000000000% chance fromsoft will ever do exclusives ever again

Constant sequels are bad but there is nothing wrong with a single sequel to good things. Its like saying Terminator 2 or The Empire strikes back are bad

The old saying will always hold true, "they don't care about their system, they just hate yours".

>2
Please, stop. No more sequels, let's push for NEW IDEAS, you fucking faggot. From is already lazy enough and used the same fucking gameplay in 4 games already.
It's when they had NEW IDEAS shit went crazy good. Bloodborne, Sekiro, even Elden ring (that still uses some DS things, but it's a new idea in itself).
Faggots wanting to turn perfectly rounded stories is what is stabbing the movie industry quality in the chest. Let's NOT do this to videogames.

Attached: 1640811949223.jpg (1000x869, 129.12K)

Sony shouldn't even come close to Fromsoftware again.
And in the meantime, Sony should die.

>turn perfectly round stories
Into franchises, that's what I meant.

they will most likely make a spiritual successor to Bloodborne. miyuzaki had a hard on for bloodborne and the gothic/lovecraftian/victorian/burtonesque/dickensian genre sells well

>[game] 2
I'm so fucking tired of zoomers

You're just a fag because open world games are too hard for your simple mind, but a new armed core game would be fucking sweet.

A spiritual sucessor would be better than a franchise.

>Enjoy thing
>Finish thing
>Desire more of thing since our brains punish us for experiencing the same thing twice.
This is not a fight you will ever win user. But it's not like they're mutually exclusive ideas.
Let a B team pump out sequels so that people get more content for a setting they love, while the A team makes new shit. simple as

>used the same game play in 4 games
And that's a good thing. It's when you trannies keep bitching and moaning is when the games turn to shit. Look at final fantasy. Just like go play a different game

fromsoft is already working on a sony exclusive

>Implying Elden Troon wasn't pozzed garbage

Snoy shafted FROM hard with DeS and they still did BB.

>Look at how butthurt american devs are about Elden Ring.
really? Did that happen?

I didn't notice anything pozzed about it. Did you even play it?

It is coming. PS5 full exclusive from what I’ve heard.

It'll sell like shit

You'll get niggers in BluepointBorne if you're lucky.

Attached: 1605329665728.png (816x648, 701.88K)

And?

>11 mil in 3 weeks
>300 million free money in less than a months
>150 of that was from pc sales
So.. snoy will have to give them something like 200 mil to make them consider it.

>and
It would be a bad idea when they can make a game that could be released on all consoles and pc

>nigger npc
>is the first to die
what did bluepoint mean by this ?

from soft needs to stop releasing the same again, make different genres again ffs.

>late-1800s American territories (Innsmouth)
>early 1900s French Algeria
>late 1700s British eastern colonies
A Bloodborne successor taking place in these places would be KINO

Attached: 1651773136102.jpg (876x653, 66.17K)

you will never ever get an armored core game again

Nah
>Rerelease Bloodborne 1 with 60FPS and other shit
>Make sure bluepoint don't come anywhere near it
>Release trailer for Bloodborne 2
>Start it with "from the creators of Elden Ring"
>Sois go mad and buy

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

ONLY
FIVE(4)
GAMES

Attached: PS5_only_games.png (1324x507, 139.54K)

Why don't big company buy every other companies?
I'm sure microsoft is rich enough to eventually buy every companies out there.

I dont care for mecha shit, something like Kuon would be cool tho.

Series x/s exclusives:

Attached: 1651837516202.png (225x225, 144)

Yeah, and that was an even worse experience for them. But things are different now, and FROM is in a much more favorable position in terms of contract negotiation. Simply put, I don't think Sony would be willing to give them the amount of time and money that they could easily demand from other companies.

But nobody mentioned Series X/S having exclusives.
Identity culture is funny

Attached: 1642691439241.png (1886x1080, 2.58M)

Yea but the thing is xbox fags don't care about that and enjoy playing games with other people
>verification, not required

>No more sequels, let's push for NEW IDEAS,
Stop being retarded and think for once in your life. It is in fact possible to do BOTH you utter dipshit.