*sends assassins after Blaidd*

*sends assassins after Blaidd*

Attached: ranni dabbing.gif (544x498, 353.79K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1626849248494.jpg (1582x2048, 541.27K)

Who wouldn't, knowing he was nothing more than a sleeper agent with emotions? He was a liability, even if she liked him

I hope she gets turned into a ceramic onahole.

she already is one?

Yeah

too fast.

>decides to ruin the world to further her agenda
>kills the people loyal to her agenda
>the only two people

I don't think anybody with a functioning brain would trust her. ER's events happen because she decided to murder her brother.

So was she the Greater Will's preferred pick for Marika's successor? Miquella was also an Empyrean but he didn't have a furry following him around as far as we know.

Given that its possible she had no connection to any actual God but was chosen anyway, possibly

I still don't get this part. When we kill the assassin, before she leaves, she says she loves Iji and Blaidd. She could have said anything, but in the last moments that we would likely ever see her again, she admits how much she cared for them. Why would she then kill them? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Attached: 1651401844856.jpg (1078x1181, 492.16K)

>>decides to ruin the world to further her agenda
Oh great you're one of those retards who can't read.

>Why would she then kill them? It just doesn't make any sense to me.
I don't think it's her, seems more like the Black Knives have gone batshit now and are just killing anything God related. Otherwise it makes zero sense for the Black Knives you meet in later parts of the game to be hostile.

Either that or the Black Knives were more connected to someone else like Marika and Ranni just helped orchestrate shit without actually leading anything.

You dulbasses have not a functional brain. She's the typical tsundere and a red herring for this whole mess. She imbued the knife to kill herself, did she do it to kill her brother? Nothing implies that.

Caria is still protecting her corpse and remained loyal to her beyond death. She's convinced she will die in the depth and is not sure she will be able to kill her two fingers mentor.
What she says about Blaidd and Iji is the truth, she wishes the best for them, and is ready to die to change her fate.

The assassins killing Iji and trying to kill Blaidd is retaliation by the greater will/ 2 fingers. Considering where we find them, the black knives seem to be working for the Hallig Tree or the Greater will

Did you faggots even play the game? Furry Guts was losing it because he was still tied to the greater will. In his last moments of sanity he was trying hard to repel them from his mind not to betray Ranni, but in the end it got a hold over him and you literally have to put him down because he has gone mad.
Iji also said it clearly himself after you notify him of Blaidd's death that his time will come soon as well.
Selvius needs no explaining of why he died.

>She imbued the knife to kill herself, did she do it to kill her brother? Nothing implies that.
She does admit to orchestrating the Night of the Black Knives since another demi-god needed to die for the ritual.

>all these ranni simps/apologists

Where is it said that she wanted to kill Godwyn too? I'm not sure she tried to keep herself alive. She never mentions Godwyn at all so we are not even sure she had a motive (excepting maybe staying alive).

There's an implicit connexion between Melina and Ranni and nothing is explained for this too.

I didn't realize that lobotomy was still a thing, but this entire thread + (You) clearly underwent this procedure.

This never happens and there's nothing in the game to suggest it. Why do people keep pushing it?

Honestly it's likely best to not get too involved in Elden's lore. Shit feels legitimately unfinished at the best of times so maybe the DLC will actually answer our questions. My personal belief is with Godwyn's connection to the Duskborn ending he has something special going on that the game just doesn't tell us.

this

>is almost constantly referred to as the prince of death
>parts of his body are infecting random monsters and parts of the fucking world like literal cancer
>whatever the hell that face of his did to Rogier
It's so fucking weird how unpolished Elden Ring is, especially with the narrative it insists so hard on

To note, black flame kills Ijji while the Black Knives all use destined death flames. Wether that’s an over site or deliberate is anyone’s guess.

Godwyn’s soul died, but his body didn’t. His body is the first undead and is slowly spreading an undead taint across the land, so people who normally come back are instead just becoming soulless walking corpses. He even does the stupid “zombie opens an eye” thing in the trailer.

Isn't Black Flame derived from destined death anyway?

If his soul was dead, why did I manage to fight it?

You don’t?

*fills up Blaidd's hole*

Attached: Blaidd-2_01 - Copy.png (2250x1500, 3.69M)

The Black Knifes don't work for Ranni retards, she organized the night of the BK but they're mercenaries from the eternal city. And she holds their leader hostage. Either TF sent them or they went after her of their own accord.

I think you might be thinking of Godfrey, not Godwyn. To be fair I also played my entire first playthrough believing these two to be the same character.

Where the fuck did this meme about Ranni killing off her vassals come from? The only one she would kill is Seluvis.
In the quest she even says she's on the look out for assassins.
Obviously one of the first places the assassins would look is the area around Caria manor, where Blaidd and Iji killed many.

Killing that dog nigger is literally the best part of the questline.

Does Godwyn really count as an undead though? The deathroot prevents other souls from moving on into the erdtree and possessing their own corpses. Godwyn is more like a tumorous vegetable by comparison.

>Ijji
where do i find this guy? i've played the game twice. never seen him other than his spectral form

Left side of Raya, he is on the main road before either the sisters of or the belfry.

He is a constantly mutating corpse that creates zombies. I feel that is pretty undead.

South of Caria manor, right outside some ruins.
He's impossible to miss if you take the western clifftop route through Liurnia

>Ranni fags simp for this

Attached: 671672A9-4C24-4856-9CCF-EEBE47935559.jpg (576x1024, 53.62K)

I want to touch her ropes.

I’ll fucking do it again.

Perfect for the jar

Attached: 18C19AF2-6A11-4AE7-8239-C82F036BCEAD.jpg (868x1024, 121.93K)

goddamn, Blaidd is hotter than she will ever be

Attached: Blaidd_02.png (750x1125, 1.53M)

>try pickle

Attached: 79D99ADE-709C-47AB-9CA0-31683A2B0C9D.jpg (1200x1565, 200.35K)

Blaidd went after the assassins, they were sent by the Two Fingers after Ranni.

I want to cover her in ropes. Of my cum. If you know what I'm saying.

>not asking Selvius to make a new sexy puppet to put ranni's soul in
ngmi

Attached: rocksus.gif (220x220, 195.14K)

I really can't tell whether the people in this thread lack reading comprehension or are trolling.

Attached: why not both.gif (350x263, 975.54K)

>so maybe the DLC will actually answer our questions.
lmao

the black knife assassins are under rannis command

she killed blaidd

deal with it

proof?

>Ranni is popular
>Popular thing bad
>Ranni gave Black Knives the tools to kill Godrick!
>No one cares :(
>People like Blaith and Iji
>Ranni killed Blaith and Iji
That's roughly how it went.

She made millions seethe

Attached: E6EF43D7-8E23-4093-852E-A53489FBBD64.jpg (600x496, 93.87K)

Very cute.

I think you replied to the wrong post.

stupid whore

seluvis deserved it THOUGH

Who killed Selvius and why

They are Marika's. The game literally spells this out in the armor description.
Ranni's gambit was killing her corporeal self at the exact same time as the Black Knives killed Godwyn, double-crossing Marika's plot against the Greater Will.