Filename Thread

Keep it vidya

Attached: X to Doubt.webm (554x482, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAaWpa6g5Fg
youtu.be/qFrD4sPEEgU
streamable.com/rsla4g
twitter.com/lilmissaurora1/status/1522317555913965569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does she look mildly annoyed and overtly displeased?

Attached: alex mercer grows a beard.jpg (320x200, 29.16K)

>When reality hits but it's not like your movies
A tad bad acting imo.

Did Depp win yet?

Yeah that bitch is a mess

He's won all of our hearts

people have told me i look like Johnny Depp

The best acting she did her entire life and it's still obvious that she's acting. JD was right, she sucks as an actor, lmao.

i will sue you unless you gib moneys

okay

Attached: jerry holkins.png (396x305, 50.2K)

Dogshit acting yet she'll probably still win the case. Honk honk.

Post 2010 Depp is not a compliment btw.

>people didn't notice until told

Are you homeless?

>Man
>Winning in court against a Woman
>in California
>with a woman judge
user...

might be soon if i don't find work
but i hate working

>sneak celeb gossip thread
imagine having the same hobby as menopausal old hags and trailer trash. imagine giving a fuck about johny depp's personal life. imagine even knowing who that bitch is.

He's not going to win

trial isn't in commiefornia

Why do you people even post here, fuck off back to whatever celebrity worshipping shit hole you came from.

>she'll probably still win the case
>The case was filed after she tried to ruin Depp's career with zero evidence

>Fairfax County, Virginia
That's 10 times worse

people have told me i look like Charles Manson

Attached: 1647451987149.jpg (680x684, 42.2K)

you mean like, with the hairline?

I'm conflicted. Because 3 things. She should have lost in england, the recording saying everyone will believe her and not him, and the fact most DA cases rule in favor of the woman/lesser one in the relationship. It's truly an outdated and unfair system. She should totally lose, but i doubt she will or it won't be as devastating as if he lost.

>(non-evil) Female
>Making Jack Sparrow cry
C'mon now.

Attached: jack-sparrow.jpg (1440x1080, 97.72K)

>can act good except where it matters.
kek.

The trials already been bought. Depp will lose the trial win the hearts of dumbass normalfags, Heard will be blacklisted from the industry because she didn't get fucked by enough Jewish producers, Depp will have a "redemption arc" and be cast in a Pirates reboot everybody wins. The trial is smoke and mirrors, a faux controversy like the Smith slap.

heh

What did she do? tl; dr pls. Stopped giving a fuck about anything Yea Forums years ago.

more like the hobo beard+long hair and looking absolutely mental 90% of the time

Attached: 1638211464877.png (570x567, 577.17K)

even if he loses, he already won.
justice system is crooked and will support her, no matter how obvious is that she is lying.

Shut the fuck up time for video games

Attached: Bloodborne.png (730x290, 40.05K)

Rekieta fags are the worst thing to happen to the internet. Even worse than kiwi fags. At least the kiwi fags don't suck Null dicks as much as the Rekieta fags suck Nicks dick.

She whooped johnny depps ass for years and said he was did it to her. He still lost his movie career even tho he has recordings of her being abusive. And now he's sueing his (8 million dollar) ex wife for 50 million dollars in defamation.

Attached: master skywalker, what are we going to do.jpg (1280x720, 453.69K)

>hobo beard
>long hair
>looking absolutely mental 90% of the time
brother
start buying Hawaiian shirts, that's what i've been doing

>writers are reusing the script
youtu.be/YAaWpa6g5Fg

Attached: 1584832632844.png (1000x1100, 359.96K)

Emotionally abusive and manipulative partner, withheld medication from Johnny while he was going through withdrawals, so he threw himself into a scalding shower to try and trick his body into focusing on something less painful

whether he won or not, he got what he wanted when he decided to make this entire trial publicly viewed. Amber is fucking finished and thats before the court outcomes.
Even twitter normalfags are calling her out as a lying sociopath. Notice how all of her testimony is how he made her """"feel"""" while Depp has evidence and testimony from everyone including his AND her ex's

>inb4 a Depp fangirl delivers Heard's head on a plate for making Johnny cry.

Why hasn't North Korea nuked California yet?

Attached: 1650317112633.jpg (2048x1152, 191.46K)

>ending song is makes you stare at credits
youtu.be/qFrD4sPEEgU

Attached: 1583641163583.gif (498x278, 2.68M)

>Johnny simps for her because they like the same books and songs
>She keeps gaslighting and fucking him up.
>Johnny turns to drugs to cope
>When he after years of being fucked up started to push back, she metoo'd him
>Johnny loses all of his roles (Pirates 6 cancelled, Grindelwald replaced by Mikkelsen)

She married Jack Sparrow, cheated on him privately, which caused him to start drinking even more rum. Then she shocked the world by claiming Jack Sparrow slapped and beat her, which simply isn't possible if he's passed out on the floor of his ship. Then after all that, it was revealed that Elon Musk and his navy of merchant ships was the guy she was cheating on Jack Sparrow with.

Attached: What's in the bed, mate.png (700x435, 484.32K)

sounds like a good plan, i always liked hawaiian shirts anyway

Attached: 1639159071273.gif (200x314, 2.59M)

Great filename thread faggots

Attached: Here doctor, let me assist you.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

>He still lost his movie career even tho he has recordings of her being abusive.
I knew this part. He should be suing the ones who took her career over nothing for nothing instead of the middleretard; Not Bruckheimer since they seemed to have a great relationship.

>Breaks his home (partially on him as well)
>Marries
>Shit happens
>Cause him blacklisting him
>Throws him into the abyss
>Reaps profits
This is the timeline of events?

all this does is shame people like me who want to escape society and their wife for a few hours getting drunk.

how?

you make me feel bad for being an off topic faggot so i will contriboot just this once

Attached: mouse sensitivity too high.webm (240x426, 310.8K)

I couldn't keep up or care what the fuck is she saying.
>we're in this small ass boat and everyone jumping off the ship and then johnny did this half ass belly flop and I was just... scarred. AND THEN HE CHOKED ME.... in the bedroom

uhhhh....

draw comics for your local newspaper

>Johnny turns to drugs to cope
Is this where the pic with a real thin Johnny came from?

Look them up, and their 2020 election results. It's a pozzers paradise.

heh

Jury is apparently mostly men so there's some hope, even if it's extremely small. If he does lose, he's obviously won in the public eye so his teams push to make the trial public paid off.

>Marries an ugly jewish old man whos double her age
>Cheats on him
>Shits on his bed
>Steals his fortune
>Ruins his life, family and career
Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

She was fucked before, but she's super fucked now that she mentioned Kate Moss. That's an undeniable lie

Screencapping for the inevitable BTFOing.

If I can't have sex with girl less than half of my age then no one can, I'm glad his life is ruined

>loses trial
>wins the heart of the public
>thot gets the money but will spend the rest of her life getting lampooned for being a rancid turbocunt
As long as childrens hospitals and charities ask for his appearances as Jack Sparrow he will continue to be a saint by comparison alone. He'll lose money but hes made enough goodwill to last him a lifetime.

I mean, she looks like she was a blonde sorority girl. Of course she's bound to be absolutely crazy and abusive.

I don't know politics to be any other way desu

>wins the heart of the public
>Implying Johnny Depp isn't one of the most loved actors

Depp's finger got severed cause she threw a vodka bottle at him

>this is the jury
streamable.com/rsla4g

t. Jim Davis

She's dug her own grave, counter exam cutie will bury her
twitter.com/lilmissaurora1/status/1522317555913965569

you're mostly right? i mean its NoVA. the main central point is DC which is overwhelmingly liberal but you got a lot of people working in the government/military who are not far left who commute from there.

Regardless of the court decision Depp still wins, that bitch's reputation irreparable at this point

Look at how she's looking around staring directly at the jury. Distraught crying people don't do that.

Oh yeah Johnny is fucked, this is a kangaroo court

>I'M ACTING

Attached: 1554495151761.png (508x673, 564.32K)

He probably won't win. But he won the important part already. He got his side out for all to see alongside showing people how much of a psycho that cunt is.

where is the jury? you're telling me people who are sitting in the benches in the back is the jury? you can't be serious?

Attached: 3e1f46b4f3fe97c5d677cc84edd3888e.png (705x564, 432.91K)

Not yet but he will. There's just far too much evidence against her and she has absolutely zero defense, like legitimately no defense other than "I'm a cunt". Trial will end with Johnny's victory, Amber will file for bankruptsy after dumping her assets into a Swedish bank account and try to salvage whatever little integrity she has left by telling everyone she's mentally disabled

>boss comes out of nowhere

Attached: 1651820427199.webm (1000x564, 1.94M)

Gotta give credit to Depp, to let all your shit being showed in public when you were on the floor to the point you can't look back at it when you're old and laugh it out, you need serious guts.

>Yea Forums is full of incels too
fuck this woman beater

>No black listing by her employers, no taking 95% percent of her money, no sending her to rot in prison like how it happens to men who commit domestic violence.
Yeah, remember that time Chris Brown's career was ruined and he got imprisoned for severely beating up Rihanna?

She has no defense because she is used to woman's mandated Easy Mode.
Look at that
How they obviously try to stop him instead of vapid psycho.

>Assert dominance
Not awkward at all guys.... this is just a court trial.

Then Rihanna went full chad and laugh it out on twitter when Brazil got 7-1'd.

They can't broadcast the jury, theyre sitting where your pic depicts

that's out of context, that's the exit he's supposed to use, he wasn't even looking as headed towards it, didn't see her

It's like I'm watching a shitty B movie