SLOW RIDE

SLOW RIDE
SET ON EASY

Attached: guitar hero.jpg (453x604, 67.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meiuU7gXaEU
youtu.be/6byHZWHxTXU?t=260
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trannies were around back in boomer times?

wait is that the lyric??

Attached: 1417440099763.jpg (1143x1133, 541.34K)

>play on any difficulty except the hardest
>notes don't even match the song's BPM

Attached: I also like to live dangerously.jpg (1280x720, 37.56K)

TTFAF on hard is goddamn bullshit because the intro has no hammerons

never understood how people played on that thing
i started with the rock band controller and it was perfect, could double press with one finger and the strum bar wasn't clicky like GH

Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

Rock Band for sure
I had fun with GH3 though, making/playing people's customs was cool.
Like that guy that made those god tier SMB songs

>have to shut off the router in order to play with my wireless guitar because the wifi signal interrupts the dongle and guitar connection

Attached: gh.png (500x526, 449.18K)

I couldn't stand the Rockband guitars. The strum bar was the worst part. It had no fuckin' click and that was such a let down.
The buttons on the lower part of the neck were awful to use.
However, I did really like being able to change Tones.
for me personally the Warriors of Rock guitar was the best of all the GH/Rockband games. That slide bar was fun for the sections that used it and using it on sustains was some of the best parts of playing. Not to mention it had the best fret buttons of any controller, never once got stuck.

This would be true if they actually made an effort to make the tabs at least resemble the song. In reality his happens A thousand times Rock Band, mostly to avoid the above mentioned problem.

Play both.

It's "Slow ride, take it easy" but that's the joke, it's the first song in III

World Tour was when custom songs were added and yeah, they were fuckin' great. Some real challenging ones in there for sure.
Personally i enjoyed the GH franchise more. Warriors of Rock was a good end to the series Guitar Hero TV doesn't exist in my head, it was so fucking bad

Man i had the games on wii back then and still have my guitar from 3 but i really want to play it on my ps3 now. Only problem is its impossible to get a guitar. On ebay none of them comes with a dongle and they're all way too expensive.

Attached: 1552942806139.jpg (692x960, 206.67K)

Get a GH2 guitar and download clone hero.

Haha bros I figured it out

>clone hero
Mah nigga. It might have problems but it's the superior guitar game by virtue of being on PC and anyone can make charts for it for any song they want.

No. I want to play the console games, specifically beatles rock band. My ps3 has hen installed so i can download the games for free just fine, i just need a guitar.

clone hero multiplayer rooms WHEN

>install World Tour: Definitive Edition
>follow three different tutorials for configuring Wii guitars
>none of them work
zzz

i got way too good at this game

Beatles Rockband was my favorite

Clone Hero

I'm terrible at these games. I just can't seem to get the buttons on the screen to my fingers like others do.

Fuck off clone hero shills.

GH let me watch my crush's big tits bounce around my room. I love GH.

>sees woman
THAT'S A TRANNY! TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY!

get your head examined skitzo and get of Yea Forums eventhough doing so won't do much good

but its free..

I'm one of those weird autists that enjoy Rock Band's strict time window. Makes keeping rhythm that much more engaging. Plus if you scrape everything Rock Band has in it's full song catalog, and then add how easy it is to add custom content to RB3, it's just an amazing party game to have around.

The fact that modded RB2 is so easily emulatable now, gives me hope that RB3 is next, and we'll have a definitive party music game on our hands.

Attached: tube nagatoro.gif (553x671, 2.05M)

Imagine going on Yea Forums If you fall for obvious bait this easily and get worked up lol

Yeah but you lose out on all of the soul of the games. Static backgrounds vs having 3d characters playing the songs (in the rock band games they actually had the animations accurately play the songs on the instruments.) You dont have the crowd singing along the songs. The presentation just sucks. If all you care about is the core game play then clone hero is fine, but games are about more than just raw gameplay, its the total package.

>Shills
user, it's literally a free autism project that's objectively superior and easier to use.

>NOBODY GONNA TAKE MY CAR GONNA RACE IT TO THE GROOOOOUND

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131.5K)

> If all you care about is the core game play then clone hero is fine
I've never looked at or seen clone hero, but why would you be angry about a free alternative to let people play songs they couldn't on the originals without setting up mods and stuff? Nothing's stopping people from playing GH1/2/3 or any of the Rock Band games.

Why does it make you so heated?

I miss going to the neighbors house on friday nights and playing rockband with my friends and their drunk parents

Attached: 1620881462144.jpg (250x372, 10.39K)

Rock Band for the drums

Amazing how GameStop ended up trashing hundreds of these things and now gone back around to full scarcity.

two options
1. bite the bullet and buy the guitar and dongle. You can go to your local thrift store and try to find a guitar. If I remember correctly the les paul and WT guitar dongles are interchangeable.

2. get a roll limitless adapter and get w.e guitar you want. problem is you have to wait god knows how long because it's just 1 guy making them. I've been waiting 6 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=meiuU7gXaEU

>the strum bar wasn't clicky like GH
Why do you say this like it's a bad thing? Feedback for your inputs is good.

based. I was good at GH, but my friend who was a guitar player was actually godlike and he didn't even play video games.

>no RB3 keys upgrade for Highway Star
At least we got Child in Time

Attached: 1541301143711.png (300x198, 4.85K)

Im not heated or angry about its existence. I just don't see it as a viable replacement for the original games. An alternative and a supplement to fans who've exhausted the games and want more, yes.

>Download songs from Guitar Hero
>Turn up the volume of the crowd
>Download mv version of the songs in the game
>Turn on background videos
>???
>Profit

I never played Rock Band. What was the bass, drums, mic like to play?

how DO I turn on backgrounds in CH? its just a black void for me

That's fair, but the way you framed your original response seemed oddly angry. I understand striving for quality, but at least these guys are helping put out cool stuff for free. It's amiable.

HEY BRING BACK THE DOG

The Wii guitar is the most coveted one. It works extremely well over Bluetooth with clone hero.

i got really obsessed with that song once i found out how fun it was

youtu.be/6byHZWHxTXU?t=260
>I challenge you to a guitar battle for the ages!
>What's it gonna be this time? Hit Me With Your Best Shot on easy?

Download custom backgrounds and put them in the background folder
Select in Settings/Gameplay Background image
Select Use Song Backgrounds if you have songs with unique backgrounds

bass lets you have x6 multiplier instead of 4x but thats about it. no one ever really wants to play bass. drums are fun but the drums they give you kinda suck because of "double hits" and can break if you hit em hard enough. mic is just karaoke with the later games letting you have up to 3 singers for harmonies

easy became harder for me than expert

Sorry about that. I just don't like that when people talk about playing the originals or how they can do so they just get told to play clone hero.
Part of the fun of the originals was finding new music through them and having that fixed set list. Someone downloading clone hero will likely just download songs they know and never get that experience i guess im rambling but what im trying to say is that playing clone hero and playing the guitar hero and rock band games is not quite the same experience and i dont think one can just be a true alternative to the other, they compliment each other. Having clone hero so easily available though is great since these games are so hard to play now if you dont have the hardware.

>Bass
It's guitar but you can get a higher score modifier and a bonus for strumming only upwards. There was a short run bass controller with two strum bars to help accommodate this.
>Vocals
It's just Karaoke Revolution gameplay-wise. But if you have multiple mics you can do multi-part harmonies on songs that have them (Bohemian Rhapsody gives you an achievement if you do this)
>Drums
Incredibly fucking fun, very responsive to play, easily the most common instrument you'd see online.

You should find and promote Clone Hero track lists that you think combine good, interesting, and fun music so people can still relive it. I lived something like that when I originally set up DDR on my PC and played with my keyboard. I just downloaded packs and packs of shit and got so much new shit to listen to.

bass is guitar but less fun on 99% of songs
microphone is just karaoke. if you've never done it before matching pitch might be harder than you expect
drums are really fun and fully fleshed out but the classic RB1 drum peripheral kind of sucks. also if you play IRL and someone is using the drum kit the clacking of hitting the pads will almost certainly be louder than the song unless you crank the volume way way way up

You can also always just download the entire setlist of guitar hero/rock band games and some other custom setlist.
I personally do that and it's a joy to find new songs that way.
Now yeah, the thing with Clone Hero is that if you aren't already pretty good at Guitar Hero you'll miss on A TON of cool custom tracks and setlists.

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE

Did anyone play Frets on Fire back in the day?
I had about 3000 songs for it, including all the songs from the RB/GH games.

Attached: fofix-frets-on-fire-x-02-686x535[1].jpg (686x535, 94.1K)

i found it annoying especially on expert
was too loud and the added resistance messed up my flow
i played much better on the RB controller, mainly because of the button layout tbf but still preferred the strumbar as well.

yah. playing with func keys sucked, lol

Do they not know anything about drummers?
He wasn't just named Animal for a gag

Attached: Animal-on-the-drums.jpg (548x372, 38.08K)

Yeah it was surprisingly soulful I got a gamer pic from it that I still use It as my profile pic for Xbox because I’m afraid if I take it off it’ll go away

why is the man with the guitar flipping me off? :(

Rock Band expert guitar
the charts were just easier for me to read

>Someone downloading clone hero will likely just download songs they know and never get that experience
First thing I did when downloading clone hero was search for packs so I could immediately get a bunch of songs to play. Unless you're just downloading songs from the/RB games you've already played, there's no way you're gonna know every single song in the pack, and it's a lot more likely that you'll only know one or two. I've discovered heaps of cool songs through clone hero.

You can download the charts from the console games, complete with instrument cut out when you fuck up.

Attached: my-image(112).png (950x570, 644.43K)