What are you emulating?

What are you emulating?

Attached: SZx0d7N.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2XrVcHQzZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>head rotates 360' demon style
>ev.re.thing.

Attached: emulate.jpg (1920x944, 627.12K)

MORE

Which one is this?

Donkey Kong Country 2 and Super Castlevania 4. Latter is good, former is a masterpiece.

Panzer Dragoon but the emulation is a mess, using Kronos on RA
have to manually set my refresh rate to 60Hz in the control panel or it's way too fast, and when I exit fullscreen a ton of the game's geometry turns black

Attached: pd.png (1800x1440, 207.19K)

Dark Souls 2

>cannot differentiate Galaxy 1 & 2
ngmi

did you try the saturn beetle core? I thought that one was the most accurate

not sure if any besides Kronos allow upscaling, only reason I'm sticking with it

oh yeah you're right beetle doesnt support upscaling iirc, well rip

Megaman Battle Network

how does wiimote emulation work for this game?

in some screenshots mario galaxy 1/2 looks beautiful, but in others it looks butt ugly

I use a real wiimote using dolphin bar

Attached: BqOk6SVYRd.webm (2009x1080, 2.73M)

Crash Bandicoot

im downloading Astral Chain but im still not sure how it runs, i heard conflicting things.
Also, just finished playing Bayonetta 2 and it was great.

13 Sentinels and Drakengard 3 currently. Emulators are amazing.

Just finished both GOW PS2 games, I wish I could emulate 3 without frying my toaster

Currently attempting to play Pokemon XG romhack on Gamecube

currently, Digimon Adventure for PSP. Can't believe Bandai didn't cash in on the nostalgiabux with an American dub.
Also trying to emulate Ps2 games but having a problem with most of them. .Hack and Bully run perfectly, but pretty disappointed I can't get Simpsons Hit & Run or Ultimate Spider-Man to run without a handful of fuckups.
pls no bully for emulating on a macbook, it's my only computer at the moment and I got it for free

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 8.56.32 PM.png (802x1180, 308.19K)

forgot to mention, posted my emulation folder to ask for recs. let me know if you have any suggestions based on my taste

Vagrant Story

Are there any mods for TP beyond shitty texture packs?
are there any good texture packs?

Attached: 1604423061941.png (1000x750, 232.85K)

Elden Ring

I will celebrate the day the emulation programs and all the Nintendo game roms are nuked from the internet It will be a huge victory to Nintendo and all of us that work hard to pay for their top tier products

pokemon colossuem
lack of any sort of faster text, turning off animations or even fast forward from dolphin is killing me thou everything feels so slow

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 191038.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

don't need to emulate, console chad with a backlog too big.

The will to go on

The PSP GOW games are good emulated meantime.

Good idea, I keep forgetting those exist
Just started 4 NG+ though so maybe after that

consoles chad is as big of an oxymoron as it gets

Dumping my PSN games before the PS3 store goes down for good, considering buying other games just to dump them like an insane man

triangle strategy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 233031.png (224x35, 1.54K)

>I have no games and must literally emulate the experience of a console chad
You're my inferior, you eat my scraps.

original luigis mansion and then paper mario thousand year door. finished original wind waker. its comfy man.

If you’re playing the video game on an emulator, you will never in a trillion years experience the video game. You’ll think you have experienced it, but you’ll be cheated. It’s such a sadness, that you think you’ve played a video game, on your fucking emulator. Get real.

Attached: David_Lynch_(1964_yearbook_portrait).jpg (310x410, 27.1K)

>I have no games
?? I have tens of thousands
> literally emulate the experience of a console chad
I get my choice between any console + any native release, you are a cuckold who has to pay monthly to rent roms. bend over timmy sony needs your money

Nothing because I'm not a nigger

Attached: C699B38F-FFA1-454C-A829-382097DB3423.png (219x230, 23.55K)

>iPhone faggot
>dumb frogposter
You're definitely not white lol

Attached: 1592273545204.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

Nothing since I'm an enthusiast that owns all the consoles I want and support official releases. Are these threads for normalfags or something?

>I'm a cuckold with a gaping asshole
That's nice

Gadget Racers for GBA. Amuse Area is fucking me, though.

You should never have to set your refresh rate for RetroArch... it outputs at the core frame-rate if you have VRR (usually from 30-62fps depending on the game). If anything you should use RTSS or some frame limiter instead of literally changing your refresh rate... like what are you doing lmao

Mario odyssey right now, runs ok

SSX3. It's so fucking good. There was an SSX thread the other day here and made me realize I only played some Tricky back in the day. If my PS2 was available I'd play it there but this is fine for now.
youtu.be/z2XrVcHQzZA

Attached: dtd1n4-0338f2d1-f7cc-445d-9abb-348d67eff639.jpg (900x667, 374.18K)

kek

I wonder if Lynch plays retro games on a tube tv

Shadow the Hedgehog

the psn collection is pretty complete already isnt it?

Based

>Boobies

Attached: imageedit_8_7351882288.png (1400x876, 829.25K)

let's see you emulate a Pokemon Pikachu 2 fucker

play onslaught

Attached: S40vXAg0a5.webm (1059x720, 2.76M)

>?? I have tens of thousands
Correction
>I have tens of thousands of cheap indie shovelware and console chad scraps
I always hear this cope, then it's just PCfags playing console chad scraps or begging for them. no shame.

Attached: PCfags lol.jpg (1868x1958, 1.57M)

>can play nearly every single game ever made without begging a company to "remaster"
>no the opposite is true the true chads are cuckolds who suck corporate cock to play at 480i 25 fps
kek the delusion

Attached: if I were a dumb consolefag I'd cope too.png (1624x1082, 50.67K)

currently pretty jazzed about finding out xenia runs after burner climax flawlessly

i used my switch pro controller + betterjoy

Attached: Xenia-canary (canary_experimental@57428451b on May 1 2022) _ [58410A06 v0.0.0.16] After Burner Climax _Direct3D 12 - RTV_DSV 2x2_ 05_05_2022 18_05_05.jpg (1920x1080, 651.34K)

I love this graph because not only is there a footnote about how it's inflated. But why even acknowledge the cope graph when I have a better game.

Name a good PC exclusive game that came out in that year (2021)

Also
>My rig can run console ports really good and I only have to patch and optimize them myself most of the time!". Take that!
Adorable peasant class.

>Not playing on an actual wii

>error rate of 1%
>inflated
kek
>when I have the better game
? you cant even run the original demon souls on a ps5. I can run it at 4k/60 on RPCS3 btw.
>n-no my $70 cuckold blackwashed piece of shit is better
KEK
>patch and optimize them myself most of the time
spoken like a true peasant retard. holy shit imagine being so devoid of any kind of choice you unironically think you have to "patch" games like his favorite corporation does, post your brown hand

Attached: 1646715474867.gif (498x498, 2.63M)

>480p
nah. runs fine at 4k