Bombs so hard it's pulled from sale and CDPR now have to resurrect The Witcher Games

>Bombs so hard it's pulled from sale and CDPR now have to resurrect The Witcher Games
>Stock price peaked right before release and have been in decline for the 18 months following

Just had to make the Christmas release huh, couldn't delay it for a few months. They knew they were shipping trash.

Attached: foW7FiHncAEnBbTu6d7KKA.jpg (1280x720, 113.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2syRqnAfsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even with a year to work on the game its still pretty sloppy (although better)

>Police and cars still teleport spawn behind you
>Mission completions sometimes lag 20s or never end
>Autosaving in an instanced area (like for example Regina Jones hideout) regularly crashes the game

The main story and the 5 main side quest storylines (Kerry, Judy, Panam, Rivet, Johnny) all work flawless but the rest is still a mess

>Sells 18 million copies.
>Dabs on your early grave.
You will never have body type 2.

>The main story and the 5 main side quest storylines (Kerry, Judy, Panam, Rivet, Johnny) all work flawless but the rest is still a mess
Its still the bestgame since tw3.
Ofc rdr2 is better on a gameplay level, but cp77 has a much better story

Yes i do care about stories in my game, not only a flawless gameplay
Fuck elden ring

>pulled from sale

No it's not.

> rdr2 is better on a gameplay level, but cp77 has a much better story

What kind of person thinks rdr2 is good gameplay?

2018 femV was cute, i still don't get why would they replace her with that muttoid. they are selling an action videogame not a fucking bra, the customers are not ugly women

>rdr2 is better on a gameplay level
>but cp77 has a much better story

Attached: 1646219207240.jpg (509x468, 29.38K)

Dont deny its perfect...
Super realistic.
Npcs shoot you just for staring then

You think rdr2 has better story and a worse gameplay?

I think they couldn't wait any longer. New consoles were already on the market and their game clearly runs like shit on older consoles. If they waited any longer they wouldn't have any good reason anymore to release the game on last generation consoles. The managers probably didn't care about damaging the reputation of the company since their bonus payments were bound to sales of that shitty game.

a few months wouldn't have been enough

it definitely was pulled from storefronts for about 6 months. i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you knew that but you were just pretending to be retarded

I'm saying both are equally retarded statements, even for story-focused games. Also,
>Its still the bestgame since tw3

Attached: 1647615659837.png (270x321, 21K)

Next patch when?

>CP77
>Good story

Le corpos are le bad. Gang members are le bad. Technology is le bad. Le sex workers are le good.

>it definitely was pulled from storefronts for about 6 months
it's not now retard

Doesnt make it a good game. Dangerhaired SJWs took a good game and killed it and reddit and a paid shill campaign have propped up its corpse

my biggest complaint with cp77 was always the gameplay. after completing your "build" shit becomes so boring. melee combat is morrowind tier, gunplay is okay-ish but becomes boring real fast because you are limited to a weapon class because of your skill tree.

the OP doesn't claim it's still pulled from storefronts, kiddo
obtain some reading comprehension

Said this at the time, they should've scrapped the last-gen version and switched wholesale onto meeting PS5/XSX and PC. They stretched themselves too thin in the last 18 months or so.

The endings bothered the shit out of me
>Suicide ending was bittersweet and Johnny's reaction and V's reasoning were both great, however it doesnt have rewards or anything attached as if they dont want you to take it
>Side with Arasaka ending makes zero fucking sense for V's characterization but has the most Cyberpunk ending (Corps find a new way to rape humanity by taking the only equalizer (death) away for the megarich)
>Let Johnny take over > Give V back her body was almost perfect until the weird and goofy scene of her going to the Crystal Palace which is treated as a huge thing but only referenced in a few optional datashards
>Let Johnny take over > Johnny keeps the body makes no sense for his character arc. This ending has the added benefit of allowing you to spit on V and treat her like shit just for him to be sad about her in the epilogue
>Panam ending is so bland i cant be bothered to type why i dislike it.

>18 million copies sold
>GOTY award-winner
>Top download in Steam with tons of glowing user reviews
>TV show in works
>One of my personal favourite games of the whole generation so far

You lost hard Shazamtranny.

Attached: 1577867866194.gif (310x128, 464.95K)

The PR nightmare of having to scrap untold numbers of preorders and special editions would have been just as bad if not worse than the nightmare they had. If next gen consoles werent still hard to get due to artifical scarcity it would be one thing, but so many ps4 consolecucks lapped up their shitty broken game why not ship it

I only played the tutorial on the latest patch and i already got bugs.
The big dude bro guy was teleporting and clipping out the ass. Uninstalled and never looked back.

The PR nightmare would've gone away in a week. The game's actual quality then would've been free to showcase itself when it was ready.

This is the worst take I've seen in a while. CP77 has a fucking awful story and rdr2 has a pretty decent one, while both have dog shit gameplay.

RDR2 has a fuckawful story.
>This is the plan!
>I believe in this plan
>Oh the plan's gone wrong
>This is the new plan!
>I believe in this plan
>Oh the plan's gone wrong

It's bullshit for 20 hours of padding fuckery and then it ends. At least CP2077 actually goes somewhere.

Worked on my PC. Games buggy as fuck but the main quests are cleaned up.

For 3 years dev time and a complete change of vision in 2018 it's somewhat decent. Hell, you could actually start the software on PC, unlike ToR, AssCreed Unitiy, and Fallout 76. Where we lied to and fucked over? Yes. Worse than other AAA devs? No.

It really says something about how a few bugs cause people to uninstall Cyberpunk and shitpost about it forever but they will happily slurp down a triple dose of Elder Scrolls/Fallout which all have just as many if not more issues

Its so clearly a paid shill campaign by Bethesda which is embarassing

>This piece of shit is slightly less stinky and slimy as this piece of shit

Damn dude dont let your expectations be too high

My main issue is with all the clickbait bullshit. Where was the media when Ubisoft and EA released their latest shit and were literally raping their employees?
Also:
>expectations
I played the Blood and Wine DLC (which showed the level of tech CDPR had) and knew CDPR lied before with The Witcher 3 trailers, so my expectation were pretty low.

>gameplay
>story
And this is the main problem. The whole city, world and gameplay is a superficial backdrop to support story. It's not a movie. If you make a game, the core content should be gameplay and then you just add some story to tie it all up so it makes sense.

Everything in the world had to be hand crafted trough unnecessarily painstaking effort because there is no core game system. It's all like forced pre-fabricaded movie set that falls apart as soon as you go off the "script".

Still, although i don't agree with this direction CDPR has taken, IMHO they've made exceptional interactive movie. But they are not alone in this and it feels like death of gaming. Shuffled trough several latest games and couldn't play more than 15 minutes because there is no gameplay to engage you, just story and cutscenes you're forced to passively follow.

Attached: nonexistent_taxi.jpg (1920x1080, 697.66K)

>mongoloid gook shazam trannies still seething

anything else ?

Attached: Eduard_Grützner_Brotzeit_des_Klosterschäfflers_1912.jpg (1024x1282, 225.22K)

Back to your containment general

>Back to your containment general

Attached: 145323342.jpg (828x969, 152.67K)

Got it and it was a mess. My dad compares it to a Die katana level failure but I don't know what that is. Seppuku bad?

I'm not defending 76, but they put much more development post launch into it than cyberpunk did, lots of changes and additions.
Of course I'll never play 76, but trying to compare the two just makes cyberpunk2077 look worse.

I'm confident CDPR only put enough post-release work into cyberpunk to dodge lawsuits.

>I'm not defending 76, but they put much more development post launch into it than cyberpunk did, lots of changes and additions.
Of course I'll never play 76, but trying to compare the two just makes cyberpunk2077 look worse.

This is the state of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1636569436124.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

>Bombs

Are Shazamtrannies really this delusional?

>they should've scrapped the version of the game they shilled since the very beginning
not sure who is more retarded, you or the devs.

>year later
>still living rent free in your head
lmao

this trash game BSOD'd my pc for the first time in years and kept doing it so i just stopped playing, i thought it actually killed my CPU or something but every game since then has been working just fine

Its you. I literallymexplained why thry couldnt drop it ifever ifnthey eanted to

A sad thing is that CDPR lost so much resources that it had to cease the deveopment of its own engine.

Weird, runs fine in Ultra High in HDR uncapped fps on my 4k monitor. Maybe stop being poor or buy a console

Are you ok user?

still sold more then elden ring

is the game really still this buggy?
youtube.com/watch?v=K2syRqnAfsc

>Bombs

lol what? The game was a colossal success commercially and critically. Fucking dumb Shazamgonk.

Attached: EpPtGLvU0AA_mO6.jpg (1212x676, 64.4K)

I’m so happy this game crashed and burned. The amount of redditors SQUEALING with joy at this mediocre at best premise really pissed me off.

>I'm not defending 76
But you're, You sucking the shithole of the worst game ever made, It deserve your entire family to commit suicide along with your shitty genes

Attached: giga-chad.gif (249x249, 2.06M)

>Be AAA dev
>Take infinite amount of time to produce game
>Game still comes out unfinished
Why has gaming fallen so far?

No. I've played over 60 hours on my Series X and never seen this stupid shit once. By the very nature of the platform PC games have always buggy fuckfests no matter the titles. Thats why I'll always play games on consoles. Does what it says on the tin.

Attached: 154.jpg (2000x1125, 1.85M)

>CP77
>good story
>RDR2
>good gameplay
I hope you die in a house fire.

I had no bugs playing, just a lot of jank
The real issue is how barebones the open world is and how retarded the main quest is

>filtered by Polish jankware merchants

Have they fixed the HDR yet?

Why is the main quest retarded?

Dumb character dumb story all hidden behind le reddit sad man

>rdr 2 has pretty decent one
I wish every zoomers get castrated swallow his own dick cut alive to death by cartel or what

>incapable of speaking without spamming buzzwords