The only right way to invade on ER

No, this is the only way, if you are invading as something else, you are doing it wrong
>ibt ESL yada yada can fuck off, post pvp build and show you played the game, and you dont use fag weapons

Attached: sketch-1651754185580.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Based Godrick Soldier invader

>remembrance in quit items

Yes, to show I beated Godrick as Soldier of Godrick

el soldado de diosrick...

Should go to Liurnia and do the Raya Lucaria, toget the second rune, and with it the chance for the third talisman place and then the third on Leyindell? All of this without leveling up or upgrading weapons so I can keep invading on Limgrave

lemme pop a remembrance of godrick real quick

I respect it even if the system doesn't encourage it

Fourth place, third talisman bag. Ugh

Yea, PVP encourages invaders to build with damage area bullshit to deal with 3 faggots with also damage area, Moonvail, RoB etc etc. Thats why I play on low levels, cause Im sure the fags literally got them by being dropped or something.

SI

Bump

>20 vigor
Lmao, enjoy getting oneshot by password summons

what a retarded fucking nigger you are
why do you have like all of your weapon slots equipped? do you not know how to hardswap fucking retard? kill yourself

>Retard
user I put those to show my arsenal, I only carry 2 weapons absolute mongoloid.

Funny enough, Ive not gotten oneshotted by anyone still, hits that hurt a lot yes, but one shotted nah

Reroll to a more optimal starting class and get 2 more talisman slots, use the soreseal and great jar arsenal. Put all the remaining points into vigor.
Now you got a good low level invasion character that doesn't get fucked by other twinks.

>Subhuman spic esl calling someone mongoloid
Ha ha ha kek lmao lol

>Spic
Why amerimutts dont know what geography is? Its a culture thing, you know cause they are so self centered despise only having like 300 cuck shit story

Renalla fight is not too difficult at 30 to get the 3rd talisman. You can also cheese Godfrey (long fight) for the 4th.

Was able to do the above with a level 7

You’re still a loser IRL

Soreseal isnt that good do, but I understand why would you want it either way, I can 1 on 1 the host, the biggest problem is being outnumbered or having to deal with endgame spells/weapons

Gotcha then, will do the Renalla fight, I just hope the second phase doesnt fuck me over too hard.

Soreseal allows you to put a bunch of points into vigor, it's a must at low level.

Learn English then type something because I have no idea what you just wrote

Yea but it also makes you more flimsy user, is really that worth it?

No

based as fuck
foot soldiers seething in this thread

At level 30? Absofuckinglutely

t. Raya lucaria soldier

Were you pacing back and forth as a host outside of the rampart grace?

If you say so user. Still Im not into meta and I just try stuff anyways, and adapt to the bullshit people throw at me

At low levels, it can do more, since you get 5 points of VIG, STR, DEX, and END. Those all increase your damage resistances, rather than absorptions, which makes a big difference at low levels, when ARs haven't ballooned much yet (and absorption becomes more important).
Plus, 5 points of vigor are huge when your VIG is in the 20-40 range

No, I only invade with this one, no Host, (cause no tongue)

Hmmmm, I will not reroll the character cause

I dont want to make a new character and farm the medica stuff, specially the ones from killing the guardian trees from caelid

Kill rennala and unlock respec, it's doable at 30. You also gotta kill radahn for the third talisman slot which you can cheese with summons, rot or make him fall into the ocean.

>level 30
Only because you can’t compete at 120 and above.
It’s hilarious you think you have any merit for fighting against someone who’s build isn’t anywhere near complete let alone some actually new players that doesn’t stand a chance anyway.
It’s just as embarrassing as someone who runs around ganking lowbies in an mmo too, even if they want to fight back they can’t

hardswapping is for autists

>actually taking pride in doing high level PvP in this clusterfuck of a game
Touch grace

Where can a lvl 95 get summoned for coop?

As a guy who used taunters tongue at low levels, this is the kind of dude that is fun to be invaded by instead of the scores of rivers of blood spammers.

It's a fucking godrick soldier

>Offline turn in hacks
>Get shit u need
>Turn off

Astel or the gargoyles

Cope. You’re still taking advantage of an easier playing field to make yourself seem better at the game than you ever actually will be. You’re just as bad as rivers of blood spammers and dont realize it.

you don't need to kill radahn for the third talisman slot, you just need to get 2 great runes so killing godrick is easier
fag

this is bait btw

Distilled copium
You think I actually give a shit you (you)s?

I didn't know that, been killing him every time. Worth it for the red whetstone anyways.

what's the best place to use taunter's tongue?

The people you invade are higher level than you and have a (most likely) scaled down phantom
Imagine pretending invaders are "mean heckin bullies" in elden ring

>NOOO YOU MUST PLAY IN THE BRACKET WITH THE WORST PVP IN SOULS HISTORYY
I like having fun, cope

stormveil at level 40

Can I go to Limgrave and leave invasion request mark things and have low level players challenge me without knowing that I'm actually lvl 180 and op as shit. I want to bully some noobs, does this game let me do that?

sorseal is a no-brainer. It's only not worth it at higher levels. The extra HP and being able to equip more armor easily make up for the absorption penalty.

You don't need to kill radahn for the red whetstone either...

Whaaaat

Says you, who doesn’t know how to counter anything. You know there are several ways to increase resistances so you don’t eat blood loss and frostbite every 5 seconds, don’t you? You ever try parrying? Probably not
elden ring really is babies first souls game

You can go to redmane castle before the radahn festival and get the whetstone

It only becomes shit at like level 80 from what I heard, 20 levels of stats is pretty ducking great at low levels

the presence of ESLs guarantees an increase in off-topic shitpost threads

You Italians make me laugh...

20 vigor at level 30 is fine. I think the intended rate is 1/3 your levels to vigor and the rest divided between your main damage stat and stuff you need for requisites.

It isn't fun, the damage is way too high, casters spam magic constantly while their RoB spamming phantoms chase you. Oneshotting them with a pebble or something gets old quick.

Why settle for 20 when you can have 3 times as much health with no drawbacks?